Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 12, 2016 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
There we go August, showin' off that power! I'd expect nothing less given his hype. I'd be totally okay with Mest dying there given his actions, but doubt it. XD Nice to see Mavis finally free too. Good going Cana, but is it too late? Irene seems to be way too powerful...World Reconstruction Magic? Universe One? Did....did she just alter reality for the entire kingdom??? Geez, this could have huge implications depending on how Mashima handles it. Could even be an entire arc within an arc. XD Guess we'll see...
Jun 13, 2016 2:25 AM

Jan 2009
korean scans are out, Mavis is alive again like literally her body is out of the crystal and having life again but damn Eileen is using a new magic that will restructure the world? in what way though? even Zeref seems worried lol
Jun 13, 2016 3:39 AM
Sep 2014
Of course Gajeel is revived by the power of love (and Panther Lily's tears). August defeats Natsu but is one-shotted by Happy. Mavis vs Acnologia next chapter.
Jun 13, 2016 3:48 AM

Nov 2011
World Reconstruction? Weird..

Idk how to feel about this chapter after seeing Mavis get out of that crystal.
Jun 13, 2016 3:57 AM

Aug 2013
Mavis is back but see is pretty weak right now.

Irene's World Ressurection magic seem interesting whatever it does but it looks like it won't beat Acnologia it just to slow him down as she said I hope to see you again to him.

August used fire Magic so no doubt Natsu will eat and everyone will be fine and then he will kick August's ass.
Jun 13, 2016 4:14 AM

Jun 2011
So Irene just rebooted the world?? I hope not..
Jun 13, 2016 4:16 AM

Jan 2016
I guess Zoom or Jay arrives from Universe-Two now then, speedgrab Natsu, Lucy and Happy, leaves Mest to die and run away from the city to finally go search for Gildarts and ask for help
Jun 13, 2016 4:20 AM

Dec 2013
Wasn't expecting them to just free Mavis like that...

Irene's magic seems pretty crazy. I wonder if she will actually survive it herself?
Jun 13, 2016 4:21 AM

Jul 2012
Is this the way of saying that Gajeel was revived in the next chapter? Are you kidding me?
Jun 13, 2016 4:22 AM

Sep 2011
Jun 13, 2016 4:25 AM

Dec 2013
danimilo said:

Dimaria. The time stopping girl who got beat by Sherria.
Jun 13, 2016 4:26 AM

Jul 2012
danimilo said:

Di Maria? As we know characters don't die in this manga so she was tied somewhere in the guild.
Jun 13, 2016 4:47 AM

Dec 2012
August showing off his frightening magic. Mavis is free from the crystal.
Irene has some powerful magic there. Not even Acnologia knows about it.

World Reconstruction Magic: Universe One. What the hell is going to happen.

Next week- Fairy Tail Zero.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 13, 2016 4:59 AM
Oct 2013
3/5, although this chapter smells like shit.

I smell plot device deus ex bring everyone back to life, because she´s Erza´s Mom.
Jun 13, 2016 5:00 AM

Dec 2011
Did FT got reset back to Fate Zero O_o
Well next chapter Flashpoint Paradox...
kaitonicJun 13, 2016 6:23 AM
Jun 13, 2016 5:01 AM

Apr 2008
Solid chapter and I love how quickly Natsu ditched Mest the retard to cover Lucy from August's impending attack. Fry mest FRY!
Jun 13, 2016 5:10 AM
Dec 2010
World Reconstruction, FAIRY TAIL REBOOT!
Jun 13, 2016 5:25 AM

Jan 2014
Die mest die, nobody going to miss you, Well deserved hope he got blowed up in to pieces and then he get's devoured by maggots. Eilen have c section scar on her belly so i'm sure 95% that erza is her doughter with hints what mashima showed us, and let's see what universe one will do.
Jun 13, 2016 5:35 AM

Jul 2014
This smells like bullshit.
"Hi!"
Jun 13, 2016 5:40 AM
Sep 2012
First of all watching August unleash hell on Magnolia and the guild, thanks Mest you did a great job protecting the guild. Dam idiot jerk.

So Cana actually went through with it, and Fairy Heart is unleashed, which I think is probably going to be a key to stopping this Universe One spell, depending on what the spell does.

Irene and Zeref is very confusing, though out the chapter it seemed Irene doesn't full trust Zeref, than the next moment she seemed fully loyal to his war, people from Ishgar like Irene and Zeref they should be warry of Zeref, since they knew who he was all long, un like the natives of Alverez who didn't know about the Black Wizard and just saw him as the for ever young Emperor.

Does Acnologia take Irene seriously, he seemed to with his words, but he never turned into a dragon, if he truly thinks of Irene as a worthy foe, he would unleash his full power. So if Irene does at least temporary take down Acnologia, we have the loop hole that Acnologia arrogance did him in.

So next chapter Fairy Tail Zero, what does that mean, well the countdown never end. Maybe Cana will turn into Zera for a moment, if you go by my reincarnation theory maybe.
Jun 13, 2016 5:43 AM

Dec 2008
I guess this is where Fairy Tail: The New 52 starts! Will we be seeing 52 exclusive manga from Hiro? :D

I didn't really want Gajeel to die, but I hope she's not resetting the universe and making it so that Fiore was always part of Alvarez. Or that it never existed. That brings in a whole slew of paradoxes that Hiro probably can't handle well given his past experiences with it.

I probably shouldn't be getting my hopes up about Irene/Eileene...Hiro always finds a way to retcon his super OP people. But I won't do that. Because MILF Erza deserves to be fangirl'd upon!
sarroushJun 13, 2016 5:48 AM
Jun 13, 2016 5:53 AM
Sep 2015
Week ago I hoped they finally killed someone important but now... reconstruction. Why exactly? What does she want to reconstruct?
Now I hope sarroush's theory is wrong. Scale of changing past years is too big to handle it and would lead to nowhere. It would be just few filler chapters and then go back to present situation.
I'm really dislike this chapter.
Jun 13, 2016 6:05 AM

Jun 2013
Aedrin said:
Week ago I hoped they finally killed someone important but now... reconstruction. Why exactly? What does she want to reconstruct?
Now I hope sarroush's theory is wrong. Scale of changing past years is too big to handle it and would lead to nowhere. It would be just few filler chapters and then go back to present situation.

I don't get why so many of you think Gajeel will be brought back. I think what this spell does, is decressing the 'magic' or ehternano (how it's called in FT) on the continent. Reverting it to the state it was hundreds of years ago, when magic wasn't as higly concentrate as it is in the present. Or I could be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with resurrecting anything as in a being (human, dragon etc.).
metsujinJun 13, 2016 6:14 AM
Jun 13, 2016 6:21 AM
Nov 2015
Compared to the spoilers, this actually felt underwhelming. Not much action happened this chapter and it actually raised more questions than answered. since august used a fire/lava/whatever elemental magic, Natsu might actually absorb it and get a BS powerup, way to go -.- Saving grace were Irene and Acnologia's badassery. spoilers made it seem he was actually scared of irene but he just seems curious or surprised but both were cool with their magics this chapter

3/5
Zero_BreakJun 13, 2016 6:25 AM
Jun 13, 2016 6:49 AM
Jul 2018
We Infinite Tsukuyomi now.
Jun 13, 2016 7:24 AM
May 2016
metsujin said:
Aedrin said:

I don't get why so many of you think Gajeel will be brought back. I think what this spell does, is decressing the 'magic' or ehternano (how it's called in FT) on the continent. Reverting it to the state it was hundreds of years ago, when magic wasn't as higly concentrate as it is in the present. Or I could be wrong, but I don't think it has anything to do with resurrecting anything as in a being (human, dragon etc.).

Yes yes. I agree with you.
Jun 13, 2016 7:28 AM
May 2016
Damn! I just want to see what is with August's power. This chapter was more on Eileen and Acnologia. I love how the title of the chapters were hahaha
Jun 13, 2016 7:51 AM

Jan 2015
I thought Universe One referred to August's magic but instead it's Irene's magic...and I'm really happy about it. I'm liking Irene more and more. Also, she's holding her own against Acnologia so she really is pretty strong. You can argue that Acnologia isn't really giving it his all but still.
But I really have no idea where this is heading. World Reconstruction magic? That's a bit much. Let's see what happens.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
Jun 13, 2016 8:24 AM
Nov 2015
Lolimancer said:
We Infinite Tsukuyomi now.

What makes you say that?
Jun 13, 2016 9:23 AM

Aug 2015
This is the biggest twist for me after the Acnologia wiping out Tenrou island chapter.
Anything might happen next chapter, the reconstruction magic could even mean a FAIRY TAIL REBOOT. I'm guessing that Gajeel will be back thanks to this.
We'll see
Jun 13, 2016 9:27 AM

Jul 2014
She's just reconstructing Fiore, by the way.

I think the name "World Reconstruction" is no more than a hyperbole.
"Hi!"
Jun 13, 2016 9:32 AM
Oct 2013
Yehart said:

It´s a self proclaimed title for a spell she invented.
If I´d invent an asswiping device and call it "the destroyer" people would be confused why I choose that title nonetheless it´s legit because it´s my invention and I can call it whatever the fuck I want. It also still remains an asswiping device and the only thing it would destroy would be shit.

She clearly elaborated that she only changes Fiore, there´s no room for debate.
An impressive feat nonetheless, but compared to the worldmap it´s only a small country within a continent she actively manipulates.
Jun 13, 2016 9:42 AM

Dec 2009
A lot of badass moments between Acnologia and Eileen this week, like holy shit she's surprising one of the big bads of the series. I'm wondering exactly what this world reconstruction magic is going to do, I doubt it will reset the world based off what Eileen told Acnologia in regards to meeting again, unless she just meant in the "New" world.
Jun 13, 2016 9:43 AM
Apr 2014
Seems like an op magic, even Zeref looks worried? And we still knows next to nothing regarding milf Erza and how she could possess such power.
Jun 13, 2016 9:44 AM

Jul 2014
Isterio said:
Yehart said:

It´s a self proclaimed title for a spell she invented.
If I´d invent an asswiping device and call it "the destroyer" people would be confused why I choose that title nonetheless it´s legit because it´s my invention and I can call it whatever the fuck I want. It also still remains an asswiping device and the only thing it would destroy would be shit.

She clearly elaborated that she only changes Fiore, there´s no room for debate.
An impressive feat nonetheless, but compared to the worldmap it´s only a small country within a continent she actively manipulates.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

Anyway, I just thought I'd bring it up because everyone seems to think that she's going to reconstruct the entire world.
"Hi!"
Jun 13, 2016 10:02 AM
Oct 2013
Yehart said:

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or disagreeing with me.

Anyway, I just thought I'd bring it up because everyone seems to think that she's going to reconstruct the entire world.

Kinda both, I agree with your conclusion, but disagree with your reasoning. I understood that you said that Eileen exxagerated her powers, while I came to the conclusion that Hiro just labelled his spell with a cool sounding name that doesn´t represent it´s capabilities. Imo the name is just for the sake of sounding cool, not to purposefully misslead the audience.
Jun 13, 2016 10:04 AM
Mar 2015
So on the one and Eileen and August are the real deal
On the other hand no one should be able to touh them, it looks like August and Eileen could block ackologia together, therefore fairy tail can't fight them
Jun 13, 2016 10:31 AM

Jun 2013
O__O Daaaamn...!!!! YES!!! THIS IS WHAT WE CAN EXPECT THE MONSTROUS 6!!! AND TOP 1 MALE!!!! XD Worth the HYPE!

AND 1st is out.......AND EILEEN IS ALSO LIVING UP HER NAME AS NUMBER 1!!!! GRAND ENCHANTER!!! AND HAVING ACNOLOGIA ON THE ROPES!!!

.....WHAT!??!! WORLD RECONSTRUCTION MAGIC: UNIVERSE 1 HOLY SHIT!!! SHE IS MAKING NEW WORLD!?!?! PARALLEL UNIVERSE!? WORLD WHERE THINGS ARE DIFFERENT!? SHE IS LIVING UP HER HYPE! Or at least in Fiore Things will be SO F**king different...Is she going to erase all Spriggan 12 defeated battles to victories? change time? Cannot wait to see what that Spell does...

and it changes something...because from what I did see in this chapter...Natsu, Lucy, Happy and Mest....just got Turned into Ashes and they Died by the hands of the August
JarjaxleJun 13, 2016 10:34 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Jun 13, 2016 11:36 AM
Jan 2014
"I hope we'll meet again someday" "World Reconstruction" "Next chapter: Fairy Tail Zero"
D-did Eileen just reset the world?! I guess this is how we're getting Gajeel back, and hopefully stopping Mest from pulling such a dumb move. This should be interesting.
Jun 13, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2014
Someone pointed out that in next chapter we'l see zeira coz mavis is out and next chapter is called fairy tail zero, nice capture can't wait for next chapters
Jun 13, 2016 11:51 AM

Aug 2014
Jarjaxle said:
O__O Daaaamn...!!!! YES!!! THIS IS WHAT WE CAN EXPECT THE MONSTROUS 6!!! AND TOP 1 MALE!!!! XD Worth the HYPE!

...You do know that Monstrous Six was never about the Spriggan, right? That was disproven when the actual chapter came out.
Jun 13, 2016 12:20 PM

Jul 2010
i think i need some brain reconstruction magic now... wtf is even going on in this chapter? FT Zero next? whaaaat?
Jun 13, 2016 12:34 PM

Oct 2015
i Think Natsu isnt defeated, he'll never lose to a fire / lava / flame magic, he's just gonna absorb it and use flame dragon king mode again i think

i hope gajeel doesnt get revived :d
Jun 13, 2016 1:53 PM

Nov 2013
"Now that's some flashy spell."

So I guess we will go back in time or to another timeline and everyone will be resurrected ?

Jun 13, 2016 2:01 PM

Oct 2011
I though such a large scale magic would be something amazing but given its name it is just teleportation magic with several stages. So I guess it's a way to stagnate the battle + give Natsu more time to get a power boost so that he can stand up to Zeref again

Jun 13, 2016 2:06 PM
Apr 2016
Aiyen said:
Of course Gajeel is revived by the power of love (and Panther Lily's tears). August defeats Natsu but is one-shotted by Happy. Mavis vs Acnologia next chapter.

xD, we all know the BS coming next week. Eileen's spell revives gajeel and the fangirls (reason why fairy tail is in the pathetic state now) will cry and celebrate.

This chapter was good nonetheless, other than Acnologia playing with Eileen rather than getting serious and one shotting her like Serena for whatever reason(of course she had scarlet plot armour).

If she even manages to injure Acnologia, it's BS and inconsistent.
Jun 13, 2016 2:07 PM
Apr 2016
j0x said:
korean scans are out, Mavis is alive again like literally her body is out of the crystal and having life again but damn Eileen is using a new magic that will restructure the world? in what way though? even Zeref seems worried lol

Not the entire world, just Fiore lol
Jun 13, 2016 2:08 PM

May 2015
"world reconstruction" it just a name btw, let see how that magic works
Jun 13, 2016 2:25 PM
Jan 2013
Hahahahahahaha Fairy Tail Zero hahahahahaha
Sorry, somehow have a feeling I need to laugh just cause hahahahaha

So, we can't say anything until we see the next chapter but the countdown of course is for this
Jun 13, 2016 2:28 PM

Jul 2014
TheSinOfWrath said:
i Think Natsu isnt defeated, he'll never lose to a fire / lava / flame magic, he's just gonna absorb it and use flame dragon king mode again i think

Wait, what?

What hinted that the spell August used has any relation to fire?
"Hi!"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.