Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 12, 2016 10:21 AM

Jul 2015
I'm on episode 7 atm and obviously there are many problems with this anime but I don't find it AS horrible as everyone else. One thing that's highly annoying to me tho is how Kanatas team acts about him ?

I haven't finishes and i'm sure there will be some lame reason as to why but his team that from all signs were fairly close and that he saved treat him like garbage and allow him to be thought of as this horrible traitor and even the headmistress woman thinks it as I see her talking about him like hes trash in episode 7s start.

Is there some ass pull reason that's gonna happen or or these characters just that horribly written that people who he saved and are supposed to be close with him care less about him being talked so down upon and act like it's nothing and the one purple haired female not the one with the pig tails but the long haired one even seems to know he didn't do the traitor thing which is another thing. The beginning scene when he saves them it pretty much shows that they saw what happened so why suddenly is it twisted that they don't? The one purple haired girl i'm forgetting names atm acts like she knows throwing a little subtle remark about trusting him out there but still allows everyone and anything to down him and talk shit about him without seeming to care at all and agreeing to go along with it all like in episode 7 where the head woman wants to blame his squad and fire him. Is this explained at all because it is one of the most annoying character flaws i've seen in a long time though seriously. It's like they even are amused by it half the time and laugh lightly about it.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

134 by EsieEyen »»
Jan 10, 2023 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2015

66 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2015

60 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

57 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

68 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.