Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 11, 2016 7:25 AM

Jan 2016
The sudden outfit change for sena was hilarious but whatever

Need more Rock Goddess

Iyo pussed out should have went for it.

Definitely Bro/siscon hardcore here. Its okay though

10 episodes is way to short, that much is clear by all the confusion. I feel if Mirrai Nikki had only 10 episodes it would probably come out like this too.

Kinda excited to see how this ends. Will it be Sena and Eiji, Eiiji and Rin or Iyo....or Maybe some Rock Goddess love...

I love this show haha, Its too complicated to understand but that makes it all the more interesting.

Wonder if they will put out anymore episodes in the bluray release?
Maverick-samaJun 11, 2016 9:23 AM
Jun 11, 2016 8:22 AM

Aug 2014
The story sucks. The characters suck. This anime sucks. I want to punch all those annoying characters in the face.

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Jun 11, 2016 9:06 AM

Jul 2015

This is too hard to understand. What are the characters doing?
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 11, 2016 9:19 AM
Jun 11, 2016 9:24 AM

Jan 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:

As an attempt to avert the incoming logic. And because char limits.

This gif is awesome need moah
Jun 11, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2011
From what I gather the OVA apparently has bits and pieces of the series, and it's uncensored now. I got to double check since I only seen screens and I'm not sure if they're fan-edits.

Edit: Well, apparently it has some uncensored scenes of the red-head bathing with sister, and Iyo, nothing for best girl rock-goddess. I can't make sense of the OVAs, seems like a compilation of scene and several pieces of different characters sitting in the chair the MC was pictured in the last this EP. Seriously, I how did a series come to being with such a bland fucking OVA?
QWERTYFish25Jun 11, 2016 10:06 AM
Jun 11, 2016 11:16 AM

Dec 2009
Eh... bits of rape scene. Iyo is being too attached to Eiji. So, Sena was the cause the great destruction and not Eiji. Both Eiji and Sena have sibling complex which is really odd and strange. Eiji believes the alternate version of him from other worlds is not him, hmm... The scene with Eiji and Daisy in that room reminds me from the OVA version of this series.
Jun 11, 2016 11:45 AM

Feb 2014
Legit, I think this is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Right down there with Pupa, Celestial Method, and Glasslip.

Eiji crying because he was about to have sex with bunny ear miko girl... XD As a pumpkin spice sorority girl once said, "I literally can't even". Even Yuki would be disapponted. And then his reasoning for not doing so was even better.... Sena could have waited a couple more minutes, trust me on that one.
Jun 11, 2016 11:53 AM

Feb 2014
Crashmatt said:
Mirai Nikki is far better than this

QFT.

This series pales in comparison.
Jun 11, 2016 12:14 PM

Sep 2014
This is by far the worst show I've watched weekly.
Jun 11, 2016 12:31 PM

Jan 2011
land161 said:
This is by far the worst show I've watched weekly.

This comment is begging to be ragged on by the "If you haste it so much then why do you watch it?" crowd.
Jun 11, 2016 1:02 PM

Aug 2015
Not sure if it's the dank weed talking out of me, but everything made perfect sense in my mind, the whole dream world and parallel univereses for each wish and each mind..
Resembled a bit with the Mugen Tsukuyomi from Naruto, not sure if intended or not.
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
Jun 11, 2016 1:27 PM

Jan 2011
Accelority said:
Not sure if it's the dank weed talking out of me, but everything made perfect sense in my mind, the whole dream world and parallel univereses for each wish and each mind..
Resembled a bit with the Mugen Tsukuyomi from Naruto, not sure if intended or not.

The universe thing kinda seemed to flow and prolly was the only thing that made "sense" oddly. But al the shit shenanigans up to this point have pretty much drained any real care at this point for me, plus second to last ep so, meh.
Jun 11, 2016 3:41 PM

Nov 2014
Can't he just have sex and then save sena later? what a nonsense
Jun 11, 2016 4:11 PM

Oct 2013
Not sure why stabbing Eji was the most logical thing to do to stop him, Edge-chan. I'm sure he would have been frozen by you stating you caused the great destruction alone lmfao.

At least Edge-chan is back tho! This was all kind of entertaining, I really want to see how this all ends next episode lmfao. Funniest part of this episode is how Rin dramatically broke her own hands from off of her body, only to be tossed off the balcony by Gennai. Like she immediately became irrelevant.

I didn't really enjoy Iyo and how she was forcing herself on him, it made me really uncomfortable and I'm glad they didn't go forward with it.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 11, 2016 5:42 PM

Aug 2013
tinybunnvevo said:
At least Edge-chan is back tho! This was all kind of entertaining, I really want to see how this all ends next episode lmfao. Funniest part of this episode is how Rin dramatically broke her own hands from off of her body, only to be tossed off the balcony by Gennai. Like she immediately became irrelevant.

I pretty much came on the forum to say exactly this, in case someone hadn't already said it. That part made me laugh so hard! The only thing that was missing was her purple resurrection flame appearing at the bottom of the bridge.
Jun 11, 2016 6:13 PM

May 2015
This anime has good concepts along with plot-elements (with a decent soundtrack, especially it's opening) but hardly ever executes them correctly. This is simply a plethora of stories going on that nobody cares about, along with predictable twists, hollow characters and numerous plot-holes. Such an outright disappointment.

Comparing this to Future Diary, the author failed miserably at every point of Big Order.I honestly can't find out how he messed up so bad when he already made a- one might call it -Masterpiece(with some plot holes of course)

Honestly if they turned this into an Iyo and Eiji vs the world i wouldn't mind obviously with there baby soon to come as well. It would actually be better.

Big Order is a very entertaining mess. I am honestly getting a kick out of this show, it’s so bad it’s good, similar to Magical Warfare from 2 years ago. I’ll keep watching to see what silly things happen next.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2016 9:42 PM

Nov 2015
This is like Devine Gate. A mess.
Thank God 1 episode left.

Jun 11, 2016 11:38 PM
Sep 2009
Every season there's a show that is so retarded, but I keep watching it, hoping it will get better. But nope. Never.
Jun 12, 2016 3:28 AM

Feb 2016
Yea sure just add some parallel universe shit here and some psychological virtual mind world there and it'll be considered as a profound storytelling. Profound my ass.

We got some 'scientific' explanation of what orders are this time. In this regard I'd say some plot progression was there, that's why this episode has a right to exist if nothing else.
Jun 12, 2016 7:31 AM

Dec 2013
Can I just say that this anime has been a huge disappointment for me, along with Mayoiga. Both anime have pretty decent plots, but are just executed extremely poorly, with very annoying characters. No hate to anyone who likes these shows though.
Jun 12, 2016 8:09 AM

Jul 2014
QWERTYFish25 said:
From what I gather the OVA apparently has bits and pieces of the series, and it's uncensored now. I got to double check since I only seen screens and I'm not sure if they're fan-edits.

Edit: Well, apparently it has some uncensored scenes of the red-head bathing with sister, and Iyo, nothing for best girl rock-goddess. I can't make sense of the OVAs, seems like a compilation of scene and several pieces of different characters sitting in the chair the MC was pictured in the last this EP. Seriously, I how did a series come to being with such a bland fucking OVA?

"The story follows a choose-your-own-adventure format. The footage branches off into 24 parts and there's no way to view it as a single episode." That's why.

"No matter how miserable your life becomes, never let your heart become miserable as well."
Jun 12, 2016 10:45 AM

Jan 2011
InfernoMerrick said:

Kinda excited to see how this ends. Will it be Sena and Eiji, Eiiji and Rin or Iyo....or Maybe some Rock Goddess love...

Dude pretty much "chose" his sister with that last action.
QWERTYFish25Jun 12, 2016 11:06 AM
Jun 12, 2016 2:35 PM

Jul 2015
MozillaFennekin said:
Usually I've managed to comprehend everything as just "Sakae Esuno fucking around" but this episode was actually confusing.

Edgy asked not to be raped so he wouldn't... abandon his sister...? And Rei Ayanami just went with that??? And then he thinks happiness isn't real because of wishes?????? what??????????????

Fuck this, bring back the jazz music and make more weird sex scenes.

wait there's only one episode left. Dammit.

AND MORE GOD RAYS. Can't forget those. I swear I thought he was gonna say he wanted to be with his sister, but him not saying that just made even less sense too me. And at this point, I kind of miss the awkward jazz.

However, I think with the whole, "happiness isn't real because of wishes" thing is more about effort. There's no satisfaction or anything when you get whatever you want, when you want it, without any form of effort or anything involved. Could be wrong though, wasn't really paying attention at that point because I lost it at Sena's -w-
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jun 13, 2016 4:33 PM

Oct 2013
PaleBlue said:

I pretty much came on the forum to say exactly this, in case someone hadn't already said it. That part made me laugh so hard! The only thing that was missing was her purple resurrection flame appearing at the bottom of the bridge.
RIGHT! Shit had me rolling. This anime never fails to re-enforce how irrelevant everyone else is lmfao. RIP Rin. I almost feel kind of bad for her, her story is kind of sad and she just keeps taking an L in absolutely every episode lmao.
I couldn't think of anything cool to put here.
Jun 14, 2016 10:07 AM
May 2015
Seriously are you kidding me, he cockblocked himself just for his sister when it could only have taken minutes.

I immediately dropped the episode after that part, it just showed this whole anime is about a reckless guy trying to save his sister and not about wishes.

The sex scene reminds me of this:

Jun 14, 2016 11:36 AM

Dec 2012
An interesting theory about the gate was introduced in this episode. Too bad that the pacing is so fast, it's impossible to appreciate and fully understand the episode
Jun 14, 2016 12:08 PM
Jul 2018
This show is just too erratic. The premise and even the multiverse theory are fascinating, but it's the overall execution that is killing this franchise (manga included).

Mangaka should have left it at Mirai Nikki.
Jun 14, 2016 1:42 PM

Jan 2016
QWERTYFish25 said:
InfernoMerrick said:

Dude pretty much "chose" his sister with that last action.

Unless her dumbass kills herself to save him, that would put the show in a weird spot. Though I think Eiji would probably kill himself too at that point.
Jun 14, 2016 10:37 PM

Jun 2013
Iyo be like, "Don't matter. I just fondled your ding dong, Edgy-kun."

Him crying while at their almost-sex scene made me laugh so hard.

I'm still wondering what he and Sena did a couple episodes back when they were in bed and ended up taking off their clothes.

My favorite part was Rin breaking her hands off to get out of her cuffs. Oh, I also liked it when Sena stabbed Eiji. He deserved that.
臭い-
Jun 15, 2016 3:40 PM

Feb 2016
100/10 would rewatch if we don't get this annoying white beams on the BD release.

Jun 16, 2016 5:41 AM

Feb 2012
This is one big mess. Hahahahahaha.
Jun 16, 2016 4:39 PM
Mar 2015
How the hell did he not TAP that sweet ass. She was wet and ready!!! All for his fucking sister? That little loli slut, hope she swallows.
Jun 16, 2016 4:41 PM

Jan 2011
calitokhun said:
How the hell did he not TAP that sweet ass. She was wet and ready!!! All for his fucking sister? That little loli slut, hope she swallows.

This is a weak ass anime that modeled their MC after the LN meta with a touch of edginess.
Jun 17, 2016 4:39 AM

Dec 2014
Wtf is wrong with this mc.... Mygawd.... Iyo... Castrate that moron....
Jun 17, 2016 10:49 PM

Dec 2012
Lmao thank God this is over the next ep. This is too damn hilarious for what it is.
Jun 24, 2016 5:46 PM

Dec 2011
The idea of physical and mental world merging is great, just this story isn't balanced out and not so properly executed, since I came all this way, might as well finish the anime.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 30, 2016 3:06 AM

Oct 2008
This Big Order rush is a Big Mess!
3/5.

Aug 7, 2016 4:01 PM

Feb 2013
Action packed! It all makes sense now!

I lol'd when Rin fell. She got beat again!
Aug 30, 2016 8:42 PM

Aug 2014
Nice fail there Rin.

Ok Sena you got your memories back, so why stab Edgy-kun?

Glad there's only one episode left because I had it up to here with this show.
KashKetchumAug 30, 2016 9:57 PM
Oct 26, 2016 3:01 PM

Feb 2008
Sokah said:
"Please, I don't want to have sex with you, crazy hot naked girl on top of me. I'm saving myself for my sister!"

- No boy, ever.

Hard to save himself for his sister when he already fugged her lmao

Also dat nipple sucking action.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Jan 29, 2017 8:53 PM

May 2012
Some epic development! Really great to see this story develop into this! I really do wonder what the last episode will have to offer!
Mar 5, 2017 3:03 PM

Dec 2016
Bruh, Sena you bitch! Also, I don't know if this was already brought up, but why can't Eiji just connect his Order to Sena, and command that her illness not exist anymore. Isn't that his power, dominating everything... so tell the disease in her to fuck off
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 17, 2017 4:50 PM

Dec 2010
I am glad that this little onii-chan-fucker stabbed our annoying MC. So annyoing and useless. He is just shouting Sena all the time. Worst MC out there? No idea of strategy, teamplay, nothing. This guy is only thinking with his lower part, when he thinks about his little sister he is not able to think straight. What a mess?

Shitty episode, not even funny. Where is my comedy...

ZetaZaku said:
Sokah said:
"Please, I don't want to have sex with you, crazy hot naked girl on top of me. I'm saving myself for my sister!"

- No boy, ever.

Hard to save himself for his sister when he already fugged her lmao

Also dat nipple sucking action.

This.
Dec 2, 2019 10:04 PM

Aug 2017
So, Sena caused everything. A gate which links to a multiverse theory but seriously Sena, please die.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 22, 2020 1:04 PM
May 2019
I find it funny this is by the same person that did Mirai Nikki, which is far more well-received. Albeit, I have not seen it, I'd expect it to at least have a sensible plot--unlike this.
Apr 12, 2021 10:10 PM

Oct 2014
Iyo is so slow. She couldve push it in while she is on mount, then while doing up down up down, it they can start talking on whats wrong. Win win scenario smh.
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Jul 2016
Nurguburu said:
So, Sena caused everything. A gate which links to a multiverse theory but seriously Sena, please die.

But I still have no idea as to how or what she did. This show is a hot mess.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

120 by Psi18c »»
Nov 14, 2022 8:35 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.