Forum Settings
Forums
Mysterious Girlfriend X
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2010 7:40 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The clothes looked good on Urabe ...

and the manager didn't even apologize after touching Urabe's breast ~_~
all about moe ^^
Jan 17, 2010 8:12 PM

Jul 2009
This is what i dislike from the arc about idol..the entertainment's guys is fvuking selfish :/
Jan 17, 2010 9:10 PM

Aug 2009
Urabe with that outfit actually turned me on a little.

http://jedikieth.mybrute.com/ -Fight MyBrute! Be my Pupil!
Jan 17, 2010 9:24 PM

Jun 2009
That outfit looks good on her.
Jan 18, 2010 1:40 AM
Feb 2009
"You spin my head right round, right round..."

I actually liked this manga more when it was just Urabe and Tsubaki having their daily routine and funny interactions.

Oh well, Urabe does look good in that outfit.
Jan 18, 2010 12:41 PM

Apr 2007
Jure said:

I actually liked this manga more when it was just Urabe and Tsubaki having their daily routine and funny interactions.

I agree. But it's still great.

death_k said:
That outfit looks good on her.

Urabe looks good in everything.
Jan 18, 2010 3:29 PM

Aug 2006
I am not amused. The stereotypical idol-switching is not what I want this manga to turn into. It had better not go any further than a couple more chapters, or I'm dropping this. It was so good without any of the idol bullshit. I really don't want to see it ruined by cliches and all the potential to go nowhere.

And seriously, Urabe, just cut them the fuck up and leave. It's kind of pissing me off that though she normally doesn't take shit from anyone, she's now all helpless for no good reason.

She did look good in that outfit, but that hardly makes up for this crap.
Jan 18, 2010 5:41 PM

Dec 2007
Well I'm not a big fan of the whole idol-switching thing but Urabe did look good in the outfit not mention her spinning scissors trick is still pretty amazing. Hopefully they can find the Momoka soon so it can go back to just being Urabe and Tsubaki's daily life routine.
Jan 18, 2010 11:44 PM

May 2009
Yeah, I also generally dislike the forced into being an idol bit - especially the forced part. More Tsubake and drool please.
Jan 28, 2010 7:27 AM

Feb 2009
oh please, anyone who didn't see this story arc coming since the mere mention of an idol that looks like her is off their rockers.

A wasted potential would be to not do anything since the whole switching arc has been set up for a long time coming.
Jan 31, 2010 8:47 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
zombieguy said:
I am not amused. The stereotypical idol-switching is not what I want this manga to turn into. It had better not go any further than a couple more chapters, or I'm dropping this. It was so good without any of the idol bullshit. I really don't want to see it ruined by cliches and all the potential to go nowhere.

And seriously, Urabe, just cut them the fuck up and leave. It's kind of pissing me off that though she normally doesn't take shit from anyone, she's now all helpless for no good reason.

this is exactly everything that I want to say.
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jan 31, 2010 11:41 PM

Jan 2008
I love how they just kidnap her and force her into labor.
Feb 18, 2010 4:47 PM

Mar 2008
I really hope that manager ends up in jail. There are certainly enough chargest to label at him such as kidnapping and sexual harassment. This might have been seen coming, but it's really an annoying development. They better hurry up and wrap this thing up and return to normal.
Jul 6, 2011 1:03 PM

Oct 2010
Didnt like this one bit. What they're doing definitely has to be illegal. The woman said no dammit. D:<
May 29, 2013 3:18 AM

Jan 2013
Alright chapter.
The art was really impressive though.
Aug 17, 2014 11:01 AM

Apr 2009
Man, I freaking hate it when in anime or manga they force a character to do something like this and instead of just punching them saying "fuck off", they give up and go with it... It pisses me off. She should have just refused and get the hell out of there.

Naruleach said:
zombieguy said:

this is exactly everything that I want to say.

And this is an opinion I share too.

Sep 10, 2014 1:16 PM

Jul 2013
Personally, I found this outfit to be horrible. I think it's just the mangaka's way to make fun of the fashion trends or celebrities that try too hard to look good. With all these ribbons and feathers on her, she looks more decorated than a Christmas tree lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nazo no Kanojo X Chapter 92 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2014

101 by GeoRush »»
Apr 5, 3:33 PM

» Nazo no Kanojo x what chapter should I continue to, after the anime?

keragamming - Mar 10, 2014

5 by LowGa1n »»
Nov 29, 2023 11:21 PM

» Nazo no Kanojo X

Greencher - Jan 29, 2018

2 by troilus_05s »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:37 PM

» Mysterious Girlfriend X and One Punch Man?

264354287 - Aug 6, 2016

4 by troilus_05s »»
Mar 6, 2022 8:34 PM

» What's your opinion on this manga?

danklolihunter - May 11, 2019

2 by Areworm »»
Feb 3, 2022 7:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.