MyAnimeList.net

Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Are girls as perverted as guys?
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Club Discussion »» Ecchi Squad »» Are girls as perverted as guys?

Must be a Club Member to Reply
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
06-22-10, 3:52 PM

*facepalm* this isnt the old 4ch we are talking about here... 4ch is dead...

but anyways, as i have stated before, the reason that women are perceived as less perverted is mostly because of cultural reasons and religious brainwashing. women are just as perverted as men, once you get into a serious relationship with someone, or if you end up with a "fuckbuddy", you will notice that :3

you forgot to include the fact we are in the milky way galaxy and in 4D space, not totally sure what to call our plane and universe though...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

06-22-10, 3:58 PM

well, i think people are different, and gener doesnt decide whos a pervert,but about whos more annoying, well, its not annoying :p

06-23-10, 5:57 PM

I know MANY girls who are just as perverted as guys. . . and I'm one of them ;P
It's just that guys are the ones who show it more, which is very irritating . . .

07-06-10, 6:32 PM

Hannarin said:
Masquerain said:
athlonxp said:
-Yukiko624- said:
Women are more perverted it's just that men are more open about, thus making them the irritating perverts

I agree, girls are just better at hiding it.

Haha, I agree with both 100%, took the words right out of my mouth. ;P

-nods-

Girls are way more perverted. believe me, I justknow this. :'D
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

07-19-10, 4:04 AM

Umm... really, i don't know, because yeah, male can be very perverted, but female is pervy too! Many girls like yaoi and read doujinshi. For example I can watch all night some yuri/yaoi/hentai, read doujinshi and play hentai games. Male just talk more about perverted things. But this does not exclude the fact that female are perverted ;)

And sorry for my english^ ^"~

07-19-10, 5:16 PM

Im not perverted, but i'm pretty sure theirs ALOT of girls out their who are more perverted then most guys.
Still, alot of guys are perverted >.>

07-25-10, 12:38 AM

I think guys are more perverted than girls,but that doesn't change the fact that there are alot of pervert girls out there too ^_^

07-30-10, 1:45 PM

Depends on people I guess.

08-01-10, 5:52 PM

SakaiNoSabaku said:
Women are more perverted it's just that men are more open about, thus making them the irritating perverts

I must agree. girls hide it better.

08-11-10, 12:55 PM

geez if i had met a female pervert that liked to get guys with her breasts i would try to snag her :DDDDDDDDD (i still think guys are WAY WAY more perverted than girls and i would say that im pretty much a pervert myself XD hehe)

08-18-10, 11:27 AM

Individuality is a weird thing...
Both males and females can be super perverted, and at the same time u could find calm male and female who aren't too fond to it.
The percent of males showing their pervertedness is higher then girls, girls tend to keep it a secret more.
Of course we guys are more annoying cause we aren't hiding it too much, but that is only up to individual person, if girl likes perverts then she then its not for her, and other way around. :3

10-01-10, 9:45 AM

Yep.... i think girls are perverted as guys too..... but hey.... i'm not sure coz i'm a perverted guy...... :P

10-03-10, 11:56 AM

Hmm... This is a tough question because as I saw in the posts before girls hide it better. I can't say for sure which ones are more perverted but if I were to take a side it would be the guys.

10-08-10, 12:45 AM

roymustang24 said:
I guess there are even cases, I know we guys are usually the more pervert people, but since we're more open about this.
I guess we think so for our lack of knowledge, I'm pretty sure there are some girls as or more pervert than us around there.
But since they are more reserved in things like perversion, that fact makes them the most annoying since we're not accustomed to see perverted girls.

Agreed 100% (:

10-08-10, 1:11 PM

Craz1estOn3 said:
roymustang24 said:
I guess there are even cases, I know we guys are usually the more pervert people, but since we're more open about this.
I guess we think so for our lack of knowledge, I'm pretty sure there are some girls as or more pervert than us around there.
But since they are more reserved in things like perversion, that fact makes them the most annoying since we're not accustomed to see perverted girls.

Agreed 100% (:

well as i have said before its a matter of culture and society, personally i do know that women tend to very perverted, but you usually have to know them well before they show that side of themselves, since its a cultural thing to shun openly sexual women, though personally i encourage them to be more open about that kind of stuff since it makes no sense to hide what is obviously there.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

10-14-10, 9:59 PM

I say both are pretty perverted, but some girls are just more perverted, sorry guys =3

10-15-10, 1:26 AM

Let girls drink alco, their perverseness is unstopable ^^

10-20-10, 1:59 PM

Of course we girls are just as perverted.
We just are in with style. ;D Hahaa. ~ *shot*

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

10-27-10, 9:57 AM

lol girls are way perverted, my ex was like twice as perverted as me...it was actually pretty nasty >_<

10-27-10, 8:43 PM

SkyBat82 said:
lol girls are way perverted, my ex was like twice as perverted as me...it was actually pretty nasty >_<

haha... well it must have been fun at least.

Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices