Forum Settings
Forums
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
Jun 22, 2010 3:52 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
*facepalm* this isnt the old 4ch we are talking about here... 4ch is dead...

but anyways, as i have stated before, the reason that women are perceived as less perverted is mostly because of cultural reasons and religious brainwashing. women are just as perverted as men, once you get into a serious relationship with someone, or if you end up with a "fuckbuddy", you will notice that :3

you forgot to include the fact we are in the milky way galaxy and in 4D space, not totally sure what to call our plane and universe though...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Jun 22, 2010 3:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 255
well, i think people are different, and gener doesnt decide whos a pervert,but about whos more annoying, well, its not annoying :p
 
Jun 23, 2010 5:57 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 347
I know MANY girls who are just as perverted as guys. . . and I'm one of them ;P
It's just that guys are the ones who show it more, which is very irritating . . .
 
Jul 6, 2010 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2894
Hannarin said:
Masquerain said:
athlonxp said:
-Yukiko624- said:
Women are more perverted it's just that men are more open about, thus making them the irritating perverts


I agree, girls are just better at hiding it.



Haha, I agree with both 100%, took the words right out of my mouth. ;P


-nods-

Girls are way more perverted. believe me, I justknow this. :'D
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
 
Jul 19, 2010 4:04 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 16
Umm... really, i don't know, because yeah, male can be very perverted, but female is pervy too! Many girls like yaoi and read doujinshi. For example I can watch all night some yuri/yaoi/hentai, read doujinshi and play hentai games. Male just talk more about perverted things. But this does not exclude the fact that female are perverted ;)

And sorry for my english^ ^"~
 
Jul 19, 2010 5:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 121
Im not perverted, but i'm pretty sure theirs ALOT of girls out their who are more perverted then most guys.
Still, alot of guys are perverted >.>
 
Jul 25, 2010 12:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 58
I think guys are more perverted than girls,but that doesn't change the fact that there are alot of pervert girls out there too ^_^

 
Jul 30, 2010 1:45 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 1445
Depends on people I guess.
 
Aug 1, 2010 5:52 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 2690
SakaiNoSabaku said:
Women are more perverted it's just that men are more open about, thus making them the irritating perverts


I must agree. girls hide it better.
 
Aug 11, 2010 12:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 2
geez if i had met a female pervert that liked to get guys with her breasts i would try to snag her :DDDDDDDDD (i still think guys are WAY WAY more perverted than girls and i would say that im pretty much a pervert myself XD hehe)
 
Aug 18, 2010 11:27 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 386
Individuality is a weird thing...
Both males and females can be super perverted, and at the same time u could find calm male and female who aren't too fond to it.
The percent of males showing their pervertedness is higher then girls, girls tend to keep it a secret more.
Of course we guys are more annoying cause we aren't hiding it too much, but that is only up to individual person, if girl likes perverts then she then its not for her, and other way around. :3
 
Oct 1, 2010 9:45 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1275
Yep.... i think girls are perverted as guys too..... but hey.... i'm not sure coz i'm a perverted guy...... :P
 
Oct 3, 2010 11:56 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 1
Hmm... This is a tough question because as I saw in the posts before girls hide it better. I can't say for sure which ones are more perverted but if I were to take a side it would be the guys.
 
Oct 8, 2010 12:45 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 97
roymustang24 said:
I guess there are even cases, I know we guys are usually the more pervert people, but since we're more open about this.
I guess we think so for our lack of knowledge, I'm pretty sure there are some girls as or more pervert than us around there.
But since they are more reserved in things like perversion, that fact makes them the most annoying since we're not accustomed to see perverted girls.

Agreed 100% (:
 
Oct 8, 2010 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
Craz1estOn3 said:
roymustang24 said:
I guess there are even cases, I know we guys are usually the more pervert people, but since we're more open about this.
I guess we think so for our lack of knowledge, I'm pretty sure there are some girls as or more pervert than us around there.
But since they are more reserved in things like perversion, that fact makes them the most annoying since we're not accustomed to see perverted girls.

Agreed 100% (:

well as i have said before its a matter of culture and society, personally i do know that women tend to very perverted, but you usually have to know them well before they show that side of themselves, since its a cultural thing to shun openly sexual women, though personally i encourage them to be more open about that kind of stuff since it makes no sense to hide what is obviously there.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Oct 14, 2010 9:59 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 363
I say both are pretty perverted, but some girls are just more perverted, sorry guys =3
 
Oct 15, 2010 1:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 30
Let girls drink alco, their perverseness is unstopable ^^
 
Oct 20, 2010 1:59 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 191
Of course we girls are just as perverted.
We just are in with style. ;D Hahaa. ~ *shot*

love is such a strange thing
but with you, it doesn't matter

 
Oct 27, 2010 9:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 378
lol girls are way perverted, my ex was like twice as perverted as me...it was actually pretty nasty >_<
 
Oct 27, 2010 8:43 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
SkyBat82 said:
lol girls are way perverted, my ex was like twice as perverted as me...it was actually pretty nasty >_<

haha... well it must have been fun at least.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Oct 28, 2010 10:36 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 378
lol yeah it was XP
 
Nov 3, 2010 4:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 172
All the girl's i know are way more perverted than guy's, they go on about how guy's are always perverted and always think about doing perverted stuff when there the one's who are thinking of what perverted thing's the guy's are thinking about
 
Nov 6, 2010 7:44 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 19
Girls are definatly as pervert as guys, why do you think Yaoi is so popular?
 
Nov 6, 2010 9:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 363
Bianchita said:
Oh please... so far the girls i've met are far more perverted than the guys I'm friends with [They are all perverts, but obviously some of them prefer hiding it]. I'm a girl myself and trust me... thinking that girls irl are like the girls in animes is pure fantasy guys. We, girls are perverted because we are human as well. Actually what's wrong with everybody?? Everyone(14+) is a pervert and who does not admit means that is just a pervert that does not want to admit it :3

Being perverted is normal. Be realistic people.

Well I'm only 13.5 and I totally admit to being a pervert xD
 
Nov 14, 2010 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1
Wow...some of you REAALLY need to get out and get a girlfriend...and get laid if your lucky. Judging by the fact that most of you use stupid emoticons like '8D' I can tell you are probably 13 years old. To answer your question: Yes. My girlfriend is 100x more perverted than me. It's funny because she was innocent before my influence dawned upon her. She loves to be tied up whilst I do things to her, she loves to watch me masturbate and loves to be spanked. Some of you really need to leave the computer screen every now and then I mean "*fap fap fap fap...*" Thats just pathetic..
 
Nov 28, 2010 2:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
TheBlitzKreig23 said:
Wow...some of you REAALLY need to get out and get a girlfriend...and get laid if your lucky. Judging by the fact that most of you use stupid emoticons like '8D' I can tell you are probably 13 years old. To answer your question: Yes. My girlfriend is 100x more perverted than me. It's funny because she was innocent before my influence dawned upon her. She loves to be tied up whilst I do things to her, she loves to watch me masturbate and loves to be spanked. Some of you really need to leave the computer screen every now and then I mean "*fap fap fap fap...*" Thats just pathetic..

wow man... apparently you dont understand the internet...
はははは。。。おもしろいです。
but anyways, i think its already going to be a given that the crowd at a site like this tends to be more on the younger side, but there are plenty of older people here as well...
hope you have fun with your bondage and crap, tis not my style, there are other ways to have fun too. theres an extent to how much you can do such things before its just... creepy...
the fact is, women tend to be just a perverted as men, its just socially unacceptable for them to express it, therefore it may come to a shock to some of you guys that have not had the good fortune of having a girlfriend.
at that point its mutual perverted thoughts, which is quite fun, as my ex was quite the frisky one she was, spent many nights in a hot frenzy :3

at this point i think ill help Japan with their "population problem" when i get there in a year. as Shino says "its a new school rule! from now on, c*mshots have to be inside!" and also one must remember the words of Chef: "for a woman to fall for you, you need to find the cl*toris"

you must excuse the censorship, forum rules state that i must...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Nov 28, 2010 7:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 392
Men only look more perverted. Girls can be just as much as men but just dont express it or show it really.
 
Dec 1, 2010 1:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 129
I think girls are just as perverted as guys are. They are just better at hiding it, suppressing it or too embarressed about it. I'm not saying all girls are perverts, just as all guys aren't. I respect the girls out there who have taken the step forward and admitted that they are pervs.




 
Dec 1, 2010 9:28 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 17
Both boys and girls are equally perverts. Only the girls don't show their perverted side like the boys, because it is more unusual if a girl shows it than if a guy shows it.

But then there are girls too who show their perverted side like me. Since I am not ashamed of it, and seriously its really fun to be a perverted girl. More girls should really try it! ^^
 
Dec 7, 2010 1:03 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 64
*clears throut* since this is my first post as a new memeber i just wanna say hi, and on the subject. I think it is fact that girls are 50% more perverted than men, why you might ask?? well ill tell you. Women can do "things" and not be considerded perverted but if men were to do those same things they would be shunned !?!?!?! (so sad) !?!?!? so by there by cutting down only calling girls that do OUTRAGIOUS perverted things pervs would make them only a small number compaired to men. That is why people think that men are more perverted when it is actualy the other way around =D *im a guy and i will admit im pretty perverted* 8D** (drool)

I wish I wouldn't have taken for granted the time when I was young and could laugh so easily.
 
Dec 7, 2010 1:11 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 64
elc1247 said:
TheBlitzKreig23 said:
Wow...some of you REAALLY need to get out and get a girlfriend...and get laid if your lucky. Judging by the fact that most of you use stupid emoticons like '8D' I can tell you are probably 13 years old. To answer your question: Yes. My girlfriend is 100x more perverted than me. It's funny because she was innocent before my influence dawned upon her. She loves to be tied up whilst I do things to her, she loves to watch me masturbate and loves to be spanked. Some of you really need to leave the computer screen every now and then I mean "*fap fap fap fap...*" Thats just pathetic..

wow man... apparently you dont understand the internet...
はははは。。。おもしろいです。
but anyways, i think its already going to be a given that the crowd at a site like this tends to be more on the younger side, but there are plenty of older people here as well...
hope you have fun with your bondage and crap, tis not my style, there are other ways to have fun too. theres an extent to how much you can do such things before its just... creepy...
the fact is, women tend to be just a perverted as men, its just socially unacceptable for them to express it, therefore it may come to a shock to some of you guys that have not had the good fortune of having a girlfriend.
at that point its mutual perverted thoughts, which is quite fun, as my ex was quite the frisky one she was, spent many nights in a hot frenzy :3

at this point i think ill help Japan with their "population problem" when i get there in a year. as Shino says "its a new school rule! from now on, c*mshots have to be inside!" and also one must remember the words of Chef: "for a woman to fall for you, you need to find the cl*toris"

you must excuse the censorship, forum rules state that i must...



Mmm im with Elc1247, so im reletivly new here, but i do know this much. People who go online and talk cr*p about other people usualy dont have the b@lls to back up their trash talk. Just a freindly reminder *=D* then there is the isue with you being on this site and in the club, or did you just do that because after you and your freinds in football practiced touching yourself you decided it would be fun to mess with people that just dont give a rats a$s about your life?? I would like to say that i like ecchi. so what if thats perverted least its better than having to diss somthing someone else likes to feel just a little bit taller. next time you post somthing somewhere make sure you take of the dunce hat and learn to operate in human society
Modified by Hyehowareyou, Dec 7, 2010 5:39 AM

I wish I wouldn't have taken for granted the time when I was young and could laugh so easily.
 
Dec 7, 2010 3:27 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 27
yea i agree with the last post. And 4 the question, I believe both men and women are born equal in regards to being perverts, if by perverts you simply mean thinking about sex. Society influences us different though and often associates negative things to women who like sex ("slut" "whore"). Men however are praised ("pimp" "player") So it no surprise that men are more open about it.
 
Dec 13, 2010 3:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
Maikeru_kun said:
elc1247 said:
TheBlitzKreig23 said:
Wow...some of you REAALLY need to get out and get a girlfriend...and get laid if your lucky. Judging by the fact that most of you use stupid emoticons like '8D' I can tell you are probably 13 years old. To answer your question: Yes. My girlfriend is 100x more perverted than me. It's funny because she was innocent before my influence dawned upon her. She loves to be tied up whilst I do things to her, she loves to watch me masturbate and loves to be spanked. Some of you really need to leave the computer screen every now and then I mean "*fap fap fap fap...*" Thats just pathetic..

wow man... apparently you dont understand the internet...
はははは。。。おもしろいです。
but anyways, i think its already going to be a given that the crowd at a site like this tends to be more on the younger side, but there are plenty of older people here as well...
hope you have fun with your bondage and crap, tis not my style, there are other ways to have fun too. theres an extent to how much you can do such things before its just... creepy...
the fact is, women tend to be just a perverted as men, its just socially unacceptable for them to express it, therefore it may come to a shock to some of you guys that have not had the good fortune of having a girlfriend.
at that point its mutual perverted thoughts, which is quite fun, as my ex was quite the frisky one she was, spent many nights in a hot frenzy :3

at this point i think ill help Japan with their "population problem" when i get there in a year. as Shino says "its a new school rule! from now on, c*mshots have to be inside!" and also one must remember the words of Chef: "for a woman to fall for you, you need to find the cl*toris"

you must excuse the censorship, forum rules state that i must...



Mmm im with Elc1247, so im reletivly new here, but i do know this much. People who go online and talk cr*p about other people usualy dont have the b@lls to back up their trash talk. Just a freindly reminder *=D* then there is the isue with you being on this site and in the club, or did you just do that because after you and your freinds in football practiced touching yourself you decided it would be fun to mess with people that just dont give a rats a$s about your life?? I would like to say that i like ecchi. so what if thats perverted least its better than having to diss somthing someone else likes to feel just a little bit taller. next time you post somthing somewhere make sure you take of the dunce hat and learn to operate in human society
um DP?
but anyways, @Drknownothing its true what you say, as i have stated before. society tends to demonize female sexuality, since for a long time, it has been a male dominated society. I personally think that men and women are about equal, and should treat each other as such. Im not saying that im on the side of those ridiculous "Feminists" which are commonly referred to as "Feminazis" who actually fight for female dominance though... they can go burn in a fire for all i care.
there are people that say that women tend to not be as open about sex because of the implications it brings upon her (pregnancy), but these days, its easy to avoid it with a little common sense (i.e. dont be a Catholic [har har... yea i said it, its well known the Catholic church is strongly against birth-control]).

seriously though, believe me, if you throw away most of your shame, you will find it much easier to just be plain honest with yourself, and with others too. think about it. im talking about overall, not just sexually, though the sexual part is a major portion of that.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Dec 20, 2010 10:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 8
Excuse me.... i'm a girl.. and i'm the kind of perverted otakus just like guys...
i'm not that into yaoi...coz i found yuri or girls is more interesting... i'm blushing if i saw panties or boobies...
i guess girls can be as perverted as boys... wether they like yaoi or yuri... it's just...
GIRLS CAN KEEP IT SECRET... you just don't know what will they do if they're not in front of you or the internet. ;)
 
Jan 31, 2011 4:13 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
dheenaaoi said:
Excuse me.... i'm a girl.. and i'm the kind of perverted otakus just like guys...
i'm not that into yaoi...coz i found yuri or girls is more interesting... i'm blushing if i saw panties or boobies...
i guess girls can be as perverted as boys... wether they like yaoi or yuri... it's just...
GIRLS CAN KEEP IT SECRET... you just don't know what will they do if they're not in front of you or the internet. ;)


well i can understand keeping it a secret since most people would find it offensive to know that a woman is perverted due to the glass like image they have of femininity...

i will still say its better to just treat sexuality like its normal, i can understand toning it down a bit when people are TRULY sensitive about it (like people who have been raped) but among friends and companions, i dont see why you should hold back if they are half intelligent enough to understand that sex is a normal part of life.
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Feb 3, 2011 12:10 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 720
Male. Perv. No shit.
あらあら。。。
 
Feb 5, 2011 8:57 AM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 9
male are more perverted B-)
girls might think that they are more perverted but they are not (its what i think)
most of the men usually hide their pervert side when in front of a woman (thats what i think and what i see also among my friends) but not be though B-) does that make me an a**hole? =) im just being true to my perverse nature!!! RAWR!!
 
Feb 13, 2011 1:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 570
Shiki-hybrid said:
male are more perverted B-)
girls might think that they are more perverted but they are not (its what i think)
most of the men usually hide their pervert side when in front of a woman (thats what i think and what i see also among my friends) but not be though B-) does that make me an a**hole? =) im just being true to my perverse nature!!! RAWR!!
I think your particular take on such a topic may be a little... skewed... im going to assume you are pretty young (or naive) to still think that women have a glass like image...
"I only have two modes... At war with something, or having sex with it! There is no middle ground." -Colbert

 
Mar 2, 2011 12:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2295
they are, but they're not as open about it as men are..
 
May 15, 2011 9:12 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 384
everyone should look at Seitokai Yakuindomo... it fits the subject perfectly ;P
 
May 20, 2011 9:02 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 127
i think girls are more perverted :D
BUT they dont show it like men xD
 
May 20, 2011 1:34 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 56
Everyone is perverted. Although maybe at different levels individually, gender has nothing to do with it. Some people will go about hiding it, but some (even girls) will express it without shame(may be less with girls because of how they are "supposed" to be). I think some people even try to lie to themselves and say that they aren't, but everybody has a perverted side.

I tend to find guys to be the more irritating perverts because they can be a little "too" open about. Turning a possibly interesting conversation/(maybe) funny joke into just plain filth. Like c'mon guys, it DOES get old.
Modified by Aniluv, May 20, 2011 1:56 PM
 
May 21, 2011 5:27 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 1547
I'd wager that both men and women are perverted to a degree, but some decide to hide it in public. For shame.

I don't consider perverts annoying - although female perverts are more interesting, because in my experience, they are rare. And damn, they watch some weird stuff on the internet. The ones I've talked to watched stuff that made 2 girls 1 cup yesterday's news... (Although frankly, 2 girls 1 cup isn't that bad)

And since I do not consider other perverts annoying, I guess I am the annoying one. Nothing beats throwing in a dirty sentence whenever possible. ;)
“They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What’s blood for, if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand, I’ll split you from your groin to your gullet.” - Candyman
 
May 23, 2011 8:23 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 100
i dont agree with males are more perverts it depends from to one the diffrence is really that males are more open about it where females hide it and say they are the goddess in person which cant hurt a fly society says guys have to be tough and confident we have to fight with all the prejudges im a guy too of course i like perverted stuff too i think its normal in everyone is a little pervert you are not able to see how perverted someone is or do you
Modified by Darkvoid, May 23, 2011 8:51 AM


 
May 24, 2011 6:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 780
I think this will fit here perfectly. =3
I have spoken. So it is written. So it shall be done.

 
May 24, 2011 7:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 5
Girls are just as perverted as guys but we aren't as open about it :D
 
Jun 28, 2011 10:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 31
MiserysAngel said:
Girls are just as perverted as guys but we aren't as open about it :D


I most definitely agree lol.
 
Jul 17, 2011 8:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3
i dont know if girls are more perverted,but i know that guys would love girls to be more perverted lol
my own opinion is since it takes one of each gender to commit an act perversion most of the times it is safe to say they are equally perverted however girls tend to be more in control of there libido even when they are turned on thus guys are portrayed more perverted
 
Jul 20, 2011 10:58 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1081
In different ways, they are more likely to discuss in detail about personal sex with close friends.

Same level or not, no body knows. It won't be the same even within the same sex.
 
Aug 3, 2011 9:35 PM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 635
yes
 
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »