Forum Settings
Forums

Second Season of 'Super Lovers' Announced for Winter 2017

New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jun 13, 2016 6:55 AM
Jul 2018
Btw, is the manga same as the anime? If yes, then I won't read manga.

Hope Hakkenden get 3rd season. I can't read the manga because no one is scanning it nor it's not license T_T

And sadly, Love stage is ending with 7th volume. Hope the ending will be awesome.
Jun 13, 2016 5:16 PM

Sep 2015
Username said:

Hope Hakkenden get 3rd season. I can't read the manga because no one is scanning it nor it's not license T_T

And sadly, Love stage is ending with 7th volume. Hope the ending will be awesome.

For additional information that have been skipped over in the anime, I suggest reading the manga. I prefer the manga over the anime for this one.

The twins have more moments in the manga as well. Story wise, anime is following faithfully but chapters 10 and half of 11 were condensed in episode 10 of the anime. I love Super Lovers and I totally suggest that other fans do read the manga, it gives off a different vibe cause Abe's art is simply gorgeous!
Jun 13, 2016 5:24 PM

Sep 2015
oyasumeme said:
krazykillerkurt said:

Haru's not even manipulative. If anything, Ren's the one who's manipulative. You should really read the manga because you don't seem to know much about the relationship Ren and Haru has. You needn't tell me to not mess with older people because I know most older people are shit and just treat me like a kid that's why I like this anime because I can relate to Ren a bit.

I agree Ren's the "manipulative" one here. He knows that Haru felt responsible

We aren't even talking about a minor/underaged kid here. Japan's age of consent being 13 does make me roll my eyes a bit but Ren (SIXTEEN!! YEARS!! OLD!!) is surprisingly mature for his age. If you've read the manga, you'd know what he's been through and how he thinks or acts. I think he's even more emotionally mature than Haru. It's even explicitly said in the manga (also in the anime!!)

I believe Ren is more emotionally mature because that accident that Haru got into, I need to look into such effects from being in a coma and getting amnesia.

Ren was forced to mature at a very young age because of his abusive past. It's relatable, to me at least and around chapters 14, Natsuo Arc, Ren is way more aware and very perceptive (especially when he says he wants to possess Haru).

In future chapters such as ch.25 ( I believe) he tells Natsuo and Takamura-sensei that he knows Haru won't stay with him forever so he'll "play his cards while he has them". Ren is well aware of what he wants and he'll do anything to get it.

I love Ren sooooon much and yes, this series is so dramatic and just amazing. Renharu's is something I can write an essay about.
Jun 15, 2016 2:33 AM
Jul 2018
Kyofushibibi said:
Username said:

For additional information that have been skipped over in the anime, I suggest reading the manga. I prefer the manga over the anime for this one.

The twins have more moments in the manga as well. Story wise, anime is following faithfully but chapters 10 and half of 11 were condensed in episode 10 of the anime. I love Super Lovers and I totally suggest that other fans do read the manga, it gives off a different vibe cause Abe's art is simply gorgeous!

Shit! Thanks for the info. I already read the manga, so I will read and watch the anime XD
Nov 4, 2016 2:13 PM

Jul 2016
nice, even more pedophilia and people supporting this :) !
kaneki did nothing wrong
Nov 4, 2016 5:43 PM

Sep 2015
Miss me with that discourse ^

Why are people still complaining, there's been at least half a year for all the hate to get out of people's systems and just move on.
Nov 6, 2016 7:32 AM

Jan 2010
... I'm just really excited.
I miss haruren so much!
[Isthatthereshipname?]
Nov 6, 2016 4:47 PM

Sep 2015
How exactly did this get a sequel? I guess anything is possible when it comes to Deen. Even now I'm still puzzled how Junjou Romantica managed to get its third season...
Jan 9, 2017 7:46 PM
Dec 2016
AHHHHH SUPER LOVERS SEASON 2 IN 3 DAYS!! I already read the chapters 11-21 so yea... It'd be cool if they stopped at Chapter 20 at Ali's birthday for season 2 and then have season 3 Ch 21-30 and so forth. Omg Natsuo!!! He looks so good! SPOILERS: I can't believe that (Spoilers) the cousin slept with the doc on Ali's birthday XD
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Original Anime Movie 'A New Dawn' Announced for 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by dimidrum »»
6 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by Memore »»
8 hours ago

» 'Maougun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta' Announces Supporting Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
10 hours ago

» 'Suki demo Kirai na Amanojaku' Reveals Additional Cast, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 11 hours ago

1 by RobertBobert »»
10 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Yesterday

30 by RobertBobert »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.