Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 10, 2016 5:39 PM
Apr 2014
Acnologia's face kinda resembles Erza's.....
The best way to escape reality without running, is smiling even though, it is obviously fake. ♥~Sai~♥ (Naruto Shippuden)♥
Jun 10, 2016 6:19 PM
Apr 2016
MahiSenpai said:
I still cry.
I hope Gajeel will come back tho.
Talking about a future with Levy and THEN die. He cant do that to his little shrimp ;(

I totally agree to this ;(
I really hope he comes back
KimobiJun 11, 2016 1:41 PM
Jun 11, 2016 9:26 PM

Nov 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:
OHHHH BOY IRENE IS ABOUT TO WRECK SOME SHIT UP!!!

Yeaaah I have been looking for it for 200 chapterss !!

Wait no ... she has been introduced 5 chapters ago and I couldn't care less about what she does ...
Jun 12, 2016 12:55 AM

Jun 2016
Oh Mest Oh ... August is about to gust his ass.

Pure hype in the upcoming chapters... Especially the countdown possibly E.N.D!
Jun 12, 2016 4:44 AM
Nov 2015
short_review said:
Chaos_Harbinger said:
OHHHH BOY IRENE IS ABOUT TO WRECK SOME SHIT UP!!!

Yeaaah I have been looking for it for 200 chapterss !!

Wait no ... she has been introduced 5 chapters ago and I couldn't care less about what she does ...

Have you seen the spoilers?
Jun 12, 2016 4:50 AM

Nov 2015
Gajeel will come back...Hiro told me that...

Jun 12, 2016 8:37 AM

Feb 2013
PORRA TA DIFÍCIL VIVER DESSE JEITO NADA QUE EU SHIPPO DA CERTO
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 12, 2016 9:14 AM

Apr 2008
SSCLANO said:
Gajeel will come back...Hiro told me that...

I call bullshit on your claim buddy
Jun 13, 2016 7:48 AM

Nov 2015
soka...yahari
baka

Jun 23, 2016 3:16 AM

Jun 2008
frostmourn said:
Finally a good chapter:D, 4/5 chapter, would have been a 5/5 chapter if Irene didn't really confront Acnologia or if Acnologia had one shotted her like Serena; August who is stronger than her couldn't do jack shit to Acnologia, if he doesn't one for her that's BS IMO

Erza version 2 needs to get wrecked ASAP to not destroy Acnologia hype, please get one shotted and go away

Couldn't do jack shit implies actually fighting. Something that never happened because August didn't even try to fight Acnologia.

frostmourn said:
dex_dash said:
Is there a place anyone I can recommend to see interesting response from this chapter?

You really have to do this, you really have to, right...?

Mest, good grief Mest! you think you can kill him just like that in the first place?

At least he tried, his hax is OP is used properly; mind controlled all ft members,even gildarts

If you think about it why exactly isn't August killed? No matter how powerful magic he may have, his still a human and not immortal like Zeref and he got a huge ass sword(threw Brandish enlargement power) threw his chest.

Actually Mest plan wasn't as stupid as people say. It only seems stupid because the author couldn't allow August to just die like that without showing anything of his powers after so much hype.
MonadJun 23, 2016 3:21 AM
Jun 28, 2016 12:02 AM
Jun 2009
Darklight0303 said:
geearf said:

That's what I expected when I read the chapter...

As for Gajeel he's not dead, just in a different dimension, for now at least :)
Lucy may be able to pull him back...

He's not in a fucking different dimension. Bradman was speaking METAPHORICALLY in olden tongue.

Next time you should be pick between being wrong or being rude, both doesn't work out so well for you.

Though I suppose I was wrong too, he was not in another place, he was only on his way there.
Jun 30, 2016 5:16 PM
Varangian Guard

Mar 2015
trump54 said:
Red_Ranger_Wien said:

Yeah, because Mashima totally doesn't have a history of asspulling "dead" main characters back to life.

gajeel is not a main character I keep saying . He pretends to be one but he is not, neither is juvia, they just cling to team natsu. I don't think about gajeel to much so I never thought about him dying. Juvia, dying later oh defiantly, this girls would jump into a deathtrap for gray easy, we know that, she not very strong, and all of grays personal loved one die so things don't look good for her. Everyone keeps saying fiarytail is gonna have a happy ending. What is a happy ending exactly. Peace on earth. Saving the world from darkness. That is so vague BECASUE what makes me happy and you happy is not the same thing

Well... Gajeel is alive and kickin'. I'll stay with: One does not simply die in Fairy Tail...
Sep 26, 2016 12:45 PM

Jan 2016
oohhhhhhhhhh.... That was Painful ;-; Gajeel better not be fucking dead... For fuck sake.. ;.; cant stop crying... and soon after we have the battle between Eileen vs Acnologia,...
But the fucked even more inane about this chapter.. Fucking Mest messed with Brandish memories.. and made her stab August... WHAT THE HELL YOU FUCKING IDIOT! U JUST BROKE OUT HELL! you're fucking insane
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Oct 7, 2016 4:51 AM

Dec 2015
I'm actually pretty sad about Gajeel and Levy, but I'm pretty sure Gajeel won't stay dead for long.

Meet you prick, you ruined everything !!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 11, 2016 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
No, Gajeel. You can't die! Don't leave behind Levy all alone! :'((((((((
Holy OMG, Mest screwed up big time. What can they hope to do against the King of Magic?

This chapter was amazing. Best one this arc, poll needs a 6/5 choice.
Oct 17, 2016 9:22 PM

Dec 2013
Jesus Christ, the stupidity in this manga in becoming unbearable now...Fucking Mest had ONE JOB, to be irrelevant fodder just standing idle on some panels, and we have this fucking NOBODY go around and mess what could've been some really interesting and freshening dialogue. Just whatever, fuck me. This kind of forced development pisses me off to no end.
What did he expect out of that little stunt? To kill this mage of otherworldly strength? With a simple blade? Since when do people in this world suffer any type of mortal wounds through usual means? People could have nukes dropped on top of their heads and they would be fine if the plot said so. Maybe plant a thought involving the use of Brandish's actual powers? No? Ok.
PriestSlayerOct 17, 2016 9:27 PM
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
May 11, 2017 5:32 AM

Dec 2014
Hey so did Gajeel Die...Damn you mist ruining everything..... I thought you are a good guy
Aug 15, 2018 11:02 AM

Feb 2013
Wtf man, Gajeel can't die like that, I'm crying!
Lol, Mest ruined everything, I wouldn't mind if he is killed now.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.