Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 5, 2016 8:22 AM
Sep 2015
stickermans50 said:
Fredluv2339 said:
Yeah I would want them to all fight the Troupe in the end and Kurapika and the troupe die
I kind of don't want the troupe to die lol I love them a lot, but we'll just have to wait and see what Togashi has in store for us.
I love the Troupe a lot too and hate them so much that's why they're so awesome but It would be kinda cool seeing them do a all out Battle With Kurapika and Co and Kurapika and them just die that would be some dark awesome shit
Jun 6, 2016 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
Obvious he didn't die is obvious.
Jun 6, 2016 7:40 AM

Sep 2015
Hisoka , you are gonna die for no reason , and I love that

but come on , Chrollo is so over powered here , and what if this fight in the past? because Hisoka don't have that numbers ability here , maybe Ging saved him? I hope so
Nanami0007Jun 6, 2016 7:44 AM
Jun 6, 2016 4:34 PM
Dec 2014
Hisoka in this episode was a spider man. xD
Jun 6, 2016 5:52 PM

Dec 2012
Kaito-Fan said:

but come on , Chrollo is so over powered here , and what if this fight in the past? because Hisoka don't have that numbers ability

Do you mean that texture thing?

And yeah Chrollo is OP in this fight. One of the reasons why I find it disappointing, it's too one sided. Maybe that's the perfect setup for Hisoka to win with one attack, after all of that, heh.
Jun 6, 2016 6:49 PM

Jan 2011
1. Chrollo chose a Heavens arena battle because this way Chrollo would have better chances of winning
2. Chrollo said style is important in a game, right?. more than the outcome
3. Chrollo have to deal with more annoying conditions
4. don't forget that initially Chrollo did not want to face Kurapika, precisely he was captured by Kurapika because he did not anticipate it

This fight was not one sided. Hisoka's ability is versatile however he underestimated Chrollo. on the other hand Chrollo "gathered his cards" therefore he did not underestimate Hisoka
cronosteso23Jun 6, 2016 7:04 PM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
Jun 7, 2016 7:02 AM
Sep 2015
Yeseo90 said:
I think Hisoka will live!

1st: The author made the storyline so inclined to Hisoka ultimately fighting Gon, i mean it is his choice to change the storyline whenever, but given the preexposed hints and whatnot, I believe Hisoka will live somehow.

2nd: As for his torn off hand and leg, I think if anything, since Machi favours and follows Chrollo, she will definitely NOT cure him with her needles (but i believe his limbs were exploded anyways)

3rd: I think if anything this would be how the author would bring Hisoka back with Killua/Gon, where he would eventually get Alluka to heal him again, thus bringing the three back together.
Nah Killua will not use Alluka for Hisoka he will only do that for Gon no one else she's too dangerous
Jun 7, 2016 12:50 PM

Jan 2012
no not yet , i wanna see Hisoka vs Gon in future.

Jun 8, 2016 9:44 AM

Jan 2013
The most epic chapter of the fight so far. Pretty good and a perfect set up for what is seeming to be the final chapter of this mini arc.

I'd rather not Chrollo die to be honest. Hisoka will be missed but he may go as crazy as to take Chrollo with him in hell
Jun 8, 2016 10:06 AM

Feb 2016
Cruicruise said:
Kaimon said:

Fighting with a strategy is cowardice? It's Hisoka's fault for giving a known pragmatist prep time and fighting him in a crowded stadium lmfao

I guess I'm a bit of a sore loser.

Well there's still hope. It's Hunter x Hunter after all.

I know how you feel, buddy(sorry I just have to call you that)
I am a sour loser too. I am kind of BIASED when it has gotten to do with Hisoka. But trust me, he'll survive somehow. I have this huge gut feeling that he lives(my statement is so unreliable, I know hahahah)

Here's my guess about how this fight would turn out:
I think Hisoka would manage to escape from the explosion but is severely wounded in the process. I know this sounds stupid but maybe he could have used his bungee gum to contract some puppets around him as a protection(which I doubt it) but maybe he could figure something out and also he would manage to leave a fake corpse or fake head of his using his texture surprise or whatever other ability he has up his sleeves on one of Chrollo's puppets(I don't know how he'd do it but maybe he could pull the trick) and then he'll exit from the battle and leaving Chrollo the declared winner. Then like me, he'll be a sour loser and will learn from this experience---this one sided battle---that he better not underestimate his opponent and knowing Chrollo, he should rather surprise him than complying all Chrollo's conditions only so they could fight. Then the second battle begins xD
DarkAngel035Jun 8, 2016 10:12 AM
That feeling when you feel you know the feeling of not feeling any feel at all. Get the feeling?
Jun 9, 2016 2:57 PM

Jan 2015
Damn Hisoka is going to do something stupid :/
Jun 9, 2016 9:11 PM

Jan 2016
NO FUCKING WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!! TOGASHI DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 19, 2016 5:42 AM

Jun 2008
Ok, am i the only who didn't get how Hisoka lost that leg. He was in the air flying with speed i saw no coprse or anything exploding on his leg so how exactly did he lose that leg?
Jul 11, 2016 4:30 PM

Aug 2014
Hisoka's loosing body parts left and right but the guy could care less xD.
Mar 28, 2018 8:51 AM

Nov 2010
From a technical perspective, this really is one of the best fights in the whole series. There's so much going on with all of the different abilities and it was a bit annoying to keep track of everything when reading these chapters weakly. But re-reading them now, it's just amazing how Togashi can create such an interesting scenario. This is so much better than the previous Chrollo fight vs Zeno and Silva.

Hisoka not really caring about losing body parts is great.

And I love how Togashi starts talking about his interest in bowling in between the chapters, after the mention that a human head weighs about the same as a bowling ball.
Aug 15, 2021 7:39 AM

Feb 2018
Seeing Hisoka getting such a hard beating its honestly kind of surprising, Chrollo has completely overpowered him at this point, will be interesting to see whats coming
Jan 21, 2022 12:23 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
I supposse that Hisoka didn´t explote and die!!
Sep 11, 2022 11:15 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Damn dude, Hisoka should have picked an isolated location for their fight. Chrollo is legit taking FULL advantage of all these people.
Feb 2, 2023 9:20 AM

Jun 2016
Hisoka come on. 
Where are all your creative, zany moves? He could have tried using texture surprise on the puppets, plaster his face and other defining features on a dozen puppets to mislead their order stamp. Or fashion a nen blade from his playing cards to demap numerous puppets at once (Is that like a basic skill for transmuters?). I dont know, seeing him charge head on with just a dangling head felt off for his fighting style. Oh well, I know the author was going through rough issues so he was limited, but there were many fun possibilities for Hisoka to try out here and go out with style. 
metem_psychosisFeb 2, 2023 10:18 PM
Aug 2, 2023 9:19 PM

Nov 2015
I would 6/5 this if I could 👌😍
Loved the waves of puppets trying to reach Hiso, and him just bungee anywhere... UPSIDE-DOWN lol with his only leg and then, MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS coming in from left to right lmao. Impressive action BUT I would have liked more frames for movements so it can flow better...
This is my favorite fight in all of the hxh manga so far so like others have said, I'm looking forward to see it animated someday somehow rofl 
Berry-VodkaAug 2, 2023 10:19 PM

💢

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.