Forum Settings
Forums
Domestic Girlfriend
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 1, 2016 5:55 AM

Apr 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
My reaction after reading comments/raw ch 97 on internet

4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jun 7, 2016 8:45 PM

Dec 2012
Rui said exactly what I thought regarding Hina's break-up: Why can't Hina just be honest with her feelings? Hina uses the reason of taking care of Natsuo's future and so on, but she fails to understand that Natsuo's dreams/future include her being in it and her actions will only harm Natsuo's transition from a boy to a man. Someone has to hammer that into her thick head. However, the end of the chapter perhaps indicates that Natsuo finally accepts it and is ready to move on...?

I really empathize with Rui's frustration at doing everything and being by Natsuo's side but still losing out to her sister.
ClawViperJun 7, 2016 8:49 PM
Jun 11, 2016 4:29 PM
Apr 2015
ClawViper said:
Rui said exactly what I thought regarding Hina's break-up: Why can't Hina just be honest with her feelings? Hina uses the reason of taking care of Natsuo's future and so on, but she fails to understand that Natsuo's dreams/future include her being in it and her actions will only harm Natsuo's transition from a boy to a man. Someone has to hammer that into her thick head. However, the end of the chapter perhaps indicates that Natsuo finally accepts it and is ready to move on...?

I really empathize with Rui's frustration at doing everything and being by Natsuo's side but still losing out to her sister.

I think that it is the right decision for Hina to end it there and make sure that there are no more strings attached to her when it comes to Natsuo. It is very difficult to make long-distance relationships work, especially in their current situation.

I felt sorry for Rui at first. Honestly I was leaning towards Hina at the start of the series but as the series went on, I began to cheer for Rui due to a lack of screen time for Hina. However, at this moment, I find Rui to be pitiful. It is rather disgusting for her to turn to Alex at this moment and she completely lacks self-respect in this regard. It is very distasteful how she is able to act normally around him even tho he tried to rape her not so long ago.
Jun 20, 2016 12:24 PM

Sep 2011
foetje said:
It is very distasteful how she is able to act normally around him even tho he tried to rape her not so long ago.

This, I'm considering dropping this series if it devolves into another cuckold fetish NTR crap. I can't stand Alex, never liked him from the moment he was introduced. Author should end the series soon, no reason to drag this anymore for some unnecessary drama.

I rather the MC end up with a completely random person than Rui end up with Alex. Fuck that guy.
Jun 21, 2016 4:43 AM
Dec 2015
FullmetalCarrot said:
foetje said:
It is very distasteful how she is able to act normally around him even tho he tried to rape her not so long ago.

This, I'm considering dropping this series if it devolves into another cuckold fetish NTR crap. I can't stand Alex, never liked him from the moment he was introduced. Author should end the series soon, no reason to drag this anymore for some unnecessary drama.

I rather the MC end up with a completely random person than Rui end up with Alex. Fuck that guy.

Where did you read this chapter? Do you have a link?(:
Jun 21, 2016 7:25 AM

Sep 2011
FallIntoDespair said:

Where did you read this chapter? Do you have a link?(:

It hasn't been translated yet. The group that picked up the series is several chapters behind. I just read the synopsis someone posted on 4chan.
Jun 28, 2016 6:39 PM
Apr 2015
Seriously this shit is getting so fucking painful to watch. If he doesn't end up with Hina, I'm going to rage badly. (Plus add in the scheming Ex-boyfriend-sensei) The author is making Hina put Natsuo through so much bullshit when they genuinely love each other so much.

I'm okay with Rui x Alex. You know why? Rui doesn't really know what she wants. Natsuo already got his resolve. Rui's just kinda clinging onto him.

I'd be even more pissed if the parents are ok with Rui x Natsuo but not fucking ok with Hina x Natsuo.
knowngniJun 28, 2016 6:43 PM
Jun 29, 2016 9:23 AM

Mar 2016
knowngni said:
Seriously this shit is getting so fucking painful to watch. If he doesn't end up with Hina, I'm going to rage badly. (Plus add in the scheming Ex-boyfriend-sensei) The author is making Hina put Natsuo through so much bullshit when they genuinely love each other so much.

I'm okay with Rui x Alex. You know why? Rui doesn't really know what she wants. Natsuo already got his resolve. Rui's just kinda clinging onto him.

I'd be even more pissed if the parents are ok with Rui x Natsuo but not fucking ok with Hina x Natsuo.

+10000000000000000000
Hina is her only one
Jul 14, 2016 9:28 AM

Apr 2011
I predicted this would happen so long ago lol
This is literally Sasuga Kei using the same recipe over and over qhen making a manga

Spoiler alert obviously for those who haven't read GE
In GE,the author made the MC get together with a girl who was recently dumped on by her senpai and she really falls for him and they have great chemestry. For the sake of extending the series and creating useless tension, SK makes them break up and he gets together with another girl instead who has been around since chapter 1. First girl gets back together with ex senpai, The "(Good) End(ing)"

At this rate, Hina is going to get back together with Whitie McAsshole and the rest is history.

Point being, fuck Sasuga Kei for giving me a good dish, and beat the shit out of me so I puke it out and eat it again.
Jul 17, 2016 6:52 PM
Jun 2015
Probably won't once she finds out Whitie McAsshole was the reason natsuo lost his faith on Hina she would probably get natsuo to beat the shit out of him and go and make love with Natsuo again.

(I ship NatsuoxHina)
Aug 11, 2016 9:11 PM
Aug 2016
I haven't read it yet :(
Dec 12, 2017 7:36 PM
Mar 2015
Natuso giving Hina the ring back is very poignant and very telling as she holds it to her heart
Dec 16, 2017 8:25 AM

Jan 2016
landofthekwt said:
Natuso giving Hina the ring back is very poignant and very telling as she holds it to her heart

I honestly hope that giving the ring back is an end to their trainwreck of a relationship.
TatyonnaDec 16, 2017 8:36 AM
Jan 2, 2018 6:31 AM
Jul 2018
I raged the first time when Hina left.

I raged all throughout the manga when they haven't shown her.

I saw a glimmer of hope and this shit came up...

If Hina won't come back, just to drag this garbage pile of story on with the other, worse girls, then this really the biggest shit I wasted my time on so far...

/rant over
Jan 2, 2018 8:56 AM
Sep 2016
JamesDyk said:

If Hina won't come back, just to drag this garbage pile of story on with the other, worse girls, then this really the biggest shit I wasted my time on so far...

/rant over
Sadly I fear that she won't come back. At least, not as the winner. Their parting seemed pretty definitive to me.
Jan 3, 2018 9:41 PM
Jan 2018
JamesDyk said:

/rant over

Good God why are you so upset about them wanting to end their broken and messed up relationship? Let's be honest Rui is a much better fit for him and has so much more natural chemistry with him compared to Hina. TBH Hina was the worse woman (since she's too old to be called girl) in the story.
Jan 3, 2018 11:59 PM

Apr 2015
Otherbarry6 said:
JamesDyk said:

/rant over

Good God why are you so upset about them wanting to end their broken and messed up relationship? Let's be honest Rui is a much better fit for him and has so much more natural chemistry with him compared to Hina. TBH Hina was the worse woman (since she's too old to be called girl) in the story.

I assume you choose Rui more than Hina. Then grab your goddamn internet browser and back the f out from this thread since this is our holy land to mourn Hina.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Jan 4, 2018 6:39 AM
Jan 2018
nearbaskara said:
Otherbarry6 said:

I assume you choose Rui more than Hina. Then grab your goddamn internet browser and back the f out from this thread since this is our holy land to mourn Hina.

Look at the best girl thread. It's clear people here prefer Rui over Hina by a landslide
Dec 6, 2018 6:36 PM

Jun 2017
Such a pitiful excuse.
I can already imagine this two,angsty,broken and shattered in their mid 30s living with 30 cats
Dec 20, 2019 4:39 PM

Feb 2019
I hope this isn't the end for Hina x Natsuo...

But seriously, Rui is right about Hina. She should be more honest about her feelings.

ClawViper said:

Yeah, Natsuo's dream INCLUDES her. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Personally, I really hope somewhere down the line they clear up the misunderstanding and somehow end up together...
Jul 28, 2021 11:06 PM

May 2020

More topics from this board

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 187 Discussion

Shikkakku - Jan 3, 2020

4 by NaughtySempai »»
Apr 19, 11:55 PM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 270 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Short_Circut - Apr 21, 2020

83 by Saijiroo »»
Mar 24, 12:51 AM

Poll: » Domestic na Kanojo Chapter 276 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Short_Circut - Jun 8, 2020

220 by Lord_Deathsuki »»
Mar 15, 12:23 PM

» For the sake of happiness...

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

3 by itzswxzy »»
Mar 13, 8:57 AM

» What I Think.......

Suiely_c-ute - Mar 12

4 by Kidzuna »»
Mar 13, 12:52 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.