Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 31, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh it was an alright episode. Glad to see the show focus more on the main story with Yuki's spy agency on the move. For some reason, I find it funny when his spy agency is compared to the Wind Agency.

Decent action as well. Still, never underestimate their spy network. What a cliffhanger again lol. Yuki really knows how to stay one step ahead of his enemies.
Stark700May 31, 2016 10:23 AM
May 31, 2016 10:38 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
That guy did himself a favor by committing suicide after getting REKT that badly lol
May 31, 2016 10:38 AM

Jan 2015
I knew there's something suspicious with that Sakamoto agent.
Another D-Agency' mission accomplished and lesson learned about spy from Yuuki himself. Just how "scary" can he be to realize all about that?
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 31, 2016 10:59 AM

Aug 2014
D-Agency just wrecked their rivals, lol. Did the leader of Wind Agency or whatever it's called just commit sudoku at the end? :^)
May 31, 2016 11:05 AM

Jul 2014
So this was basically a pissing contest between the two spying agencies? Pretty pointless if you ask, but at least they made it somewhat entertaining to watch.
May 31, 2016 11:07 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode, Yuuki just wrecked that guy lol.
Literally outclassed in every way, D-Agency OP xD
May 31, 2016 11:20 AM

Nov 2015
Lol spy fail in a nutshell. Damn Yuuki being Savage was so awesome to see.

Decent ep, with lots of wrongs point out. It seems like the Wind Agency were never on par with the D-Agency. They were miles ahead of the Joker Game.

Glad to see Yuuki taking center stage with the spy working background. And damn that Sakamoto like action!

So I suppose we'll be getting another one off next week, I hoped a bigger arc with the rest of eps but I'll take that too.
May 31, 2016 11:36 AM

Feb 2015
I forgot what was happening in the beginning but it tied up nicely. Was the houseboy Jitsui? He's so cute.
May 31, 2016 11:37 AM
Jul 2018
The D-Agency wrecked their rivals!
May 31, 2016 11:53 AM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A nicely done episode that focused more on movements and strategy than on action. I do like the lighting in the animation.....lots of nice mood.
May 31, 2016 12:00 PM

Dec 2014
Ok that was a fun episode to watch... WInd Agency was all in full action for almost the entire episode but apparently they are actually being lolled by the D agency... Great Yuki appearance though ans I realised the stick and walking is also only for appearances.
May 31, 2016 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
why the hell is that wind agency leader such a sore loser -_-

like he had no idea what he was doing
May 31, 2016 12:20 PM

May 2015
Yuuki completely fucked Wind Agency, lmao. Those guys never had the chance to win from the beginning. Great episode.

May 31, 2016 12:32 PM
Jul 2018
"You're all emperors with no clothes, running around playing spy."

D-Agency just smashed Wind-ies under its feet like ants.
Yuuki is a real boss. I freaking love that savage bastard, ugh.

Jitsui did his job amaizingly perfect.

Strongest episode, no question about it. 5/5
May 31, 2016 12:52 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I cannot remember the last time someone got so completely owned like this. Yuuki just peckerslapped the bejeesus out of Wind Agency and made them look like a bunch of rank amateurs. The guy had no choice but to commit hara-kiri.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 31, 2016 12:59 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Yuuki is a boss. That guy got wrecked badly.
May 31, 2016 1:24 PM

Jun 2014
If I got totally shut down and humiliated like that, I'd want to kill myself too. This episode really showed just how much better and smarter the D-Agency is compared to the Wind Agency, they got destroyed.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 31, 2016 1:27 PM

Feb 2014
Yuuki certainly knows how to obliterate his rival with ease. He made a complete mockery of the Wind Agency's plan as they made countless mistakes, one after the other, without realising it at all.

Jitsui also played his part well with the houseboy get-up. He maybe small, but he's extremely quick and agile, which got the better of his enemy earlier.

"Kill without hesitation. Die with honour." The now humiliated leader of the Wind Agency certainly stayed true to his motto at the end, although considering how much Yuuki verbally destroyed him, I doubt he had any honour left at all! XD

Best episode of the series so far, I say! ^_^
May 31, 2016 1:38 PM

Feb 2015
GOT RECK!!!!!

from watching this episode, i felt like seeing a person doing a magic trick to me and i'm like "woah....how did you do that. wtf is goin on ?" somethin like that, and after the magican revealed the trick, i'm like "are you freaking kidding me dude ? just as simple like that ?" LOL that's how i felt from watching this episode. simply one of the great episode imo. i don't know for other people but the drink trick and Yuuki's trick just blew my mind xD i didn't even give a fuck with Yuuki while he was driking in the inn nor even i knew it was him xD. well, i knew the glasses guy with the hat is on D-agency side but i didn't know how he will handle everything. i like this episode simply because of that. and the fact about the maids and the fact that the maid was the one who did all of that blew my mind too a little bit.

and did he, the cap of the Wind Agency just suicide in the end ? LOL i thought it was somethin else.

looking foward for the next episode.
May 31, 2016 2:01 PM

Aug 2015
Nice and intense episode imo. Also showed how bad ass Yuuki really is. Was that Sind Agency really that useless?
Chicken is love, chicken is life ~ ♥
May 31, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2013
I think it would have been more in his character if he totally ignored him, but Yuuki went out of his way to show up and tell him all the flaws of his plan. D-Agency dominated as expected, but I wish for a more complex plot that could last for more episodes. It would be nice if this got a second season, but stopped being episodic.
Noir… It is the name of an ancient fate. Two sisters who watch anime. The peace of the newly born, their black hands protect.
May 31, 2016 3:01 PM

Jul 2012
Now stuff like this was exactly why I picked up this show in the first place. Hopefully the last 3 episodes will continue with this sort of actual plot because this episode was pretty good.
May 31, 2016 3:24 PM
Dec 2014
The show should focus more on The D-Agency, but The show is being better than I was expecting.
May 31, 2016 3:35 PM

Jul 2013
Wow, didn't expected Yuuki to be the mustache man of the beginning. He rekted the Wind Agency leader so bad he commited suicide at the end.

I'm glad seeing I'm not the only one who thought in Sakamoto while seeing Jitsui in that outfit.
May 31, 2016 4:20 PM

Sep 2015
Yuuki is too OP. Nerf pls.

You just lost the game
May 31, 2016 4:42 PM

Sep 2014
I was little bored this episode, it was alright I guess.
May 31, 2016 5:20 PM

Apr 2014
This episode was one of the better once in the series so far, I like it!
May 31, 2016 5:53 PM

Dec 2013
So here's the question of the episode: Did Jitsui tap that Inn lady? XD
HESTIAAPPROVES
May 31, 2016 6:23 PM
Mar 2014
what is this sakamoto people keep bringing up in this discussion i seen it like 2 or 3 times now am i missing something xd
May 31, 2016 6:51 PM

Oct 2008
Stardew said:
what is this sakamoto people keep bringing up in this discussion i seen it like 2 or 3 times now am i missing something xd

It's this scene, where Jitsui looks like Sakamoto.
May 31, 2016 7:51 PM

May 2015
Tokoya said:
That guy did himself a favor by committing suicide after getting REKT that badly lol
i know right! lol a loss like that'd haunt me forever
May 31, 2016 8:14 PM

Jun 2013
Ah, so the reason why Lt. Col. Yuuki wanted to recall Hatano way back in episode 3 was such that he could have some extra manpower to assist the D-Agency's spy-of-the-week (apparently Jitsui). Or maybe he was just conveniently in a layover between missions?
May 31, 2016 9:14 PM

Apr 2014
Wow that's dedication, spending a year being a houseboy to play that part
---------My Profile------------
May 31, 2016 9:28 PM

Sep 2013
Brutal, savage, rekt

May 31, 2016 9:53 PM

Jan 2015
look, a Sakamoto cameo in this episode! oh wait, that's Jitsui. XD"

Yuuki you damn wise fox, I love how ice cold he behaves during this episode.

this show should have a higher score tbh.
May 31, 2016 10:34 PM

Oct 2011
Yuuki rekted the Wind agency

BAD@SS
May 31, 2016 10:52 PM
Sep 2015
Snappynator said:
D-Agency just wrecked their rivals, lol. Did the leader of Wind Agency or whatever it's called just commit sudoku at the end? :^)

Commiting sudoku, when you got rekted so much that seppuku is not enough.

"How'd you get in?"
"I drove in through the front gate" <- troll Yuuki.
Well I was surprised last episode why Yuuki didn't try infiltrating one of his spies into the Wind Agency, but apparently he didn't consider them a treat serious enough to bother.
I was a bit dissapointed to see the Wind Agency being such a joke in the end (though I should have known with them being military and Sakuma from the first episode almost getting rekted as well for following the same blind mindset) oh well at least I got to see Yuuki being savage.
Jun 1, 2016 2:56 AM
Jul 2018
Txunere said:
Now stuff like this was exactly why I picked up this show in the first place. Hopefully the last 3 episodes will continue with this sort of actual plot because this episode was pretty good.

This was 2 episodes long arc "Double Joker", just like the first 2 - "Joker Game".
I woudn't rise hopes in the first place if I were you, but we'll see.
Jun 1, 2016 2:58 AM

Mar 2009
BT-kun said:
Stardew said:

It's this scene, where Jitsui looks like Sakamoto.

Sakamoto is so OP, he's in two anime this season at the same time.

Great episode. D-Agency absolutely rekt those guys.
Jun 1, 2016 2:59 AM

Jun 2013
TiaDee said:
Snappynator said:

Commiting sudoku, when you got rekted so much that seppuku is not enough.

LOL. Sudoku is worse than seppuku, it makes you want to commit seppuku. XD

I was hoping that the Wind Agency would be more competent than this, I'd really like to see a parallel agency that could truly rival D-Agency. That way, these guys wouldn't seem so insurmountable, I doubt they truly are the only ones that shrewd enough to outsmart their opponents.

Jitsui was so cute with his glasses and innocent, school boy attire. I wanted to give him an apple. That little mofo is dangerous af.
臭い-
Jun 1, 2016 5:46 AM
May 2016
Lt. Col. Yuuki is badass. REKT THE GUY!!!. As expected to the leader of D-Agency. The shy boy is awesome. A dont judge a book by its cover xD
Jun 1, 2016 6:18 AM

Mar 2013
When I heard the intro, I thought it was miyoshi for sure but I was shocked to see jitsui. I guess that just makes me want to see miyoshi even more ☺☺
Jun 1, 2016 6:19 AM

Jul 2008
danieltortoisee said:
So this was basically a pissing contest between the two spying agencies? Pretty pointless if you ask, but at least they made it somewhat entertaining to watch.

Seeing as the loser would have been disbanded and their members likely neutralized, it was hardly pointless.
Jun 1, 2016 10:00 AM

Mar 2014
Oh look it's Swagamoto's grandpa
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jun 1, 2016 10:36 AM

Nov 2015
Well, that escalated quickly. Didn't expect the Wind Agency to get rekt this quickly.

Episode was pretty predictable actually. But necessary.
Jun 1, 2016 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
Heh so the D agency spy was the little glasses guy and not the other one.
Wind Agency founder committed suicide, might spell trouble.

Jun 1, 2016 1:35 PM

Feb 2011
"your military academy emblem is shit, shiit" --Yuuki

these last two episodes were intense
a bit of a shame D-agency is so subtle there is almost nothing to see everytime, the other agency (or just that one agent from the previous episode) even if more amateur was more entertaining to watch
(but burglary, blackmailing, and murdering were too risky and left too many traces behind)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 1, 2016 4:24 PM

Nov 2015
they should change the name of the series to "random shots of men smiling".
also the fact they don't give you any clues to solve anything and then just show how things happened in an exposition flashback is so dumb.
Jun 1, 2016 4:53 PM

Feb 2011
PukingMachines said:
also the fact they don't give you any clues to solve anything and then just show how things happened in an exposition flashback is so dumb.

i find that makes it harder to follow too, and the final exposition is bad storytelling (the usual "show, don't tell")

but that's cause the story is showed from the bystander or the victim's point of view, instead from the spy's point of view, unlike it usually happen in all other spy stories, (we actually saw it from the spy's point of view with the agent from wind agency in episode 8, that's why it was easier to follow )
here you just see things happening with no hints or direct witness, and at most you've to figure out by yourself where is the spy and what they are doing

this episode was a good example of that, the moment Jitsui showed up(the little spy) i knew the other agency was about to get played (still had forgot about yuuki's civilian appearance)

basically, this show is very demanding on the viewer, to figure things out by themselves
(i'm not sure if the first episodes were harder to follow since we were not used to it, or if they were just badly exposed, leaning on the latter for some of the first episodes)

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Jun 1, 2016 9:21 PM
Aug 2014
Idk If it was the best episode or just because I did understood it fully and watched it in peace not like usual with all the noise ><" and once I saw that glasses kid I knew there something will happen xD
though I didn't recognize Yuuki when he was at the inn i'm glad they showed it out.
this episode was easy to fully and exciting seeing two agencies fighting the wind agency though was really bad especially the killing motto they have, I found it weird from the start.

I'm excited now to look for the novels :DD I hope I find one even if it's second hand xD
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» novel license

theek1 - Jul 12, 2022

1 by NemuriNezumi »»
Jan 14, 6:55 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2016

347 by Samir1237 »»
Apr 22, 2023 7:21 PM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2016

154 by canadianvice »»
Oct 28, 2022 4:17 PM

» Why such low score ?

Shomix - May 21, 2016

22 by ina6_- »»
Jul 9, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Joker Game Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 26, 2016

207 by metawin »»
Aug 6, 2021 9:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.