Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 31, 2016 7:01 AM
Jan 2014
Is Brook at least as powerful as pre-skip Zoro? Would he be able to stand up to Ryuuma w/ pre-skip Brook's shadow?
May 31, 2016 5:09 PM

Mar 2014
PinkAye said:
Is Brook at least as powerful as pre-skip Zoro?
Brooke could probably solo pre-TS M3. So yeah, he low diffs TB Ryuuma.
May 31, 2016 5:13 PM
Jan 2014
ziggy_Z said:
PinkAye said:
Is Brook at least as powerful as pre-skip Zoro?

I'm sorry, I don't understand most of that. What's M3? What does it mean to low diffs TB Ryuuma?
May 31, 2016 5:21 PM

Mar 2014
PinkAye said:
ziggy_Z said:

I'm sorry, I don't understand most of that. What's M3? What does it mean to low diffs TB Ryuuma?

M3 = Monster Trio = Luffy, Zoro & Sanji.

Low diff = low difficulty = how much effort the winner puts in or how much damage the loser gives them, e.g. Ideo vs Dellinger.
Jun 1, 2016 8:25 PM

May 2015
I think it's safe to assume anyone from the crew can defeat former defeated antagonist pre-timeskip on 96% of occasions.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Jun 4, 2016 3:50 AM

Feb 2015
ashfrliebert said:
I think it's safe to assume anyone from the crew can defeat former defeated antagonist pre-timeskip on 96% of occasions.

So Nami could defeat Lucci or Crocodile? :O
Jun 4, 2016 6:26 AM

Mar 2014
JonasTheJay said:
ashfrliebert said:

If her reactions are fast enough, she could be Lucci.

And if her fight with Croc is filled with as much PIS as Luffy's, then she wins.
Jun 4, 2016 11:30 PM
Jan 2014
ziggy_Z said:
JonasTheJay said:

If her reactions are fast enough, she could be Lucci.

And if her fight with Croc is filled with as much PIS as Luffy's, then she wins.

Couldn't she just force it to rain and summon lightning and immediately win?
Jun 5, 2016 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
JonasTheJay said:
ashfrliebert said:

She was shown able to fight against a Rokushiki user before so I don't think it is that outrageous. Nami is a very fast thinker and can take advantage of that against physically stronger enemies. Then again, it's unlikely that Lucci hasn't improved his level, learning for instance haki, seeing his current role in the series. About Crocodile, well, he didn't prove any better than Lucci in terms of fighting skills and speed so probably the same. I doubt that either of them showed their whole potential in their fight against Luffy, though, and they have improved for sure in the timeskip run.
Jun 18, 2016 6:00 AM

Jun 2011
Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. I doubt Nami is capable of following superhuman speed. Yes, the crew has gotten stronger, but there are also type disadvantages. Nami is not a brawn fighter, she fights using intellect with technology. Her technology has improved a lot, it gives her more arsenal, but I personally don't think that her durability or even endurance has changed much. She is more brave now, and her fighting instinct or rather resolve, has gotten better now, but there are still opponents she can't handle. She spent her two years on a sky island, a very comfortable place.

Let us not underestimate Lucci here. This dude can spam his flying finger flick technique all day and I doubt that Nami could counter that.

I know it is logical to think that even the weakest of the straw hats post time skip have surpass the strongest of straw hats pre-time skip, since the crew now can actually survive the New World, but let us not forget that pre-time skip supernovas have all survived the New World, and Luffy and Zoro were on their level. It is even hard for me to imagine the likes of Nami, Usopp, and Chopper to survive the New World on their own little weakling trio crew, as oppose to people like Kidd, or the supernovas in general.

As for OP's question, I would say that, yes, Brook has surpassed Ryuuma in my opinion. Ryuuma was not even in Zoro's league before the time skip. Ryuuma gave Zoro some difficulty, but it's not like Zoro has to over-exert himself to beat Ryuuma, he defeated Ryuuma in one clean hit. He was even fine after that to face off with super sized Oars, so it's not like Ryuuma is this super strong foe that only selected few can defeat.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

13 by Ridzaxster »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.