Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 30, 2016 6:53 PM

Oct 2014
It hasn't happened to me in a long while, but in the past I have found myself in certain situations, where seconds before, I can expect said event to happen. It's not really a build-up to an obvious or logical outcome either. It's more like I can see the outcome before the build-up happens. One example that hasn't happened to me as much, is thinking about receiving a phone call, and then actually receiving one. This example seems more like a coincidence, rather than an actual precognitive moment. Though, I do I have another example that is more connected to this type of deal, and I believe to be related with dreams. I say "believe", because I haven't been able to prove or disprove this theory, unfortunately.

This example hasn't happened to me for some time either, but essentially, seconds before a certain situation happens, I can feel that it has happened to me before, and more specifically, in a dream. I think that this pairs up with another phenomenon, where sometimes I wake up and can't remember my dream, yet can only remember once the situation occurs. Sometimes the dream and reality isn't exactly the same, but they are very similar. More than likely this is me putting things together to create something that really isn't there, but it is something strange. I'm interested in knowing if there are other psychotic people that have gone through something similar.
May 30, 2016 7:00 PM

Apr 2016
Sure. I had one of those moments. I was 16 and fucking my girlfriend in the shower. She was holding onto the shower head and I had picked her up. I thought "Man it'd SUCK if that thing breaks." and then SNAP! It broke and we both hit the tub floor. What really sucked was coming up with a bullshit excuse for my mom about how I broke it when she got off work that night. If only I had let my psychic vision save us.
May 30, 2016 7:22 PM

Aug 2015
Yeah, I think those kind of moments are are normal fare for some people. I have had times that I already knew what the person would say, as if the person already said it. Also I was driving down a main street, and had a premonition that a car would cross at high speed against the lights, so i slammed the brakes on, and a car at high speed went across against the lights.

These things used to happen all of the time, but yes, it happens to me less these days.

I think it is connected to my gut feelings, intuition, or just being someone who at times can be very sensitive and feel the presence of others more profoundly.

Nothing spooky, just a natural part of being human. :)
idk about you but the closer a girl gets to looking like ronald mcdonald, the more aroused i become. CAV

where can we cast our eyes to @PoruMairu who thinks of himself a member of the true church. Helion.
May 30, 2016 7:46 PM

Mar 2008
I have not really had any visions of the future. Just stuff like thinking of someone before they contact me and knowing what someone is going to say before they say it. I dont find that very odd though.

There are people who think I could be psychic because other reasons but I don't really feel psychic or consider myself psychic. Although Im not sure how being psychic is supposed to feel. One of them was convinced enough she kept making me do psychic readings for her.
Jun 5, 2016 9:28 AM

Jul 2015
You must have areally boring or deeply routined life, if you can predict future events. But I'd guess, it could also be you who is a little more anxious or think a bit too much, and when one of your thoughts happen, you remember about it, but you forget about all the other thoughts tah you may have that just didn't happen.
Our brain is capable of recognising certain models after it has seen them. It works kinda in that sense.
Or maybe, you're just lucky.
I HAVE TWO RULES:

RULE ONE: I'M ALWAYS RIGHT
RULE TWO: IF I'M WRONG, REFER TO RULE ONE...
Jun 5, 2016 9:52 AM

May 2013
I don't think anything like this has ever happened to me. The closest thing might be when I'm walking and get the urge to look down because I feel like I'm about to step on a fairly large bug of some sort. There does end up to be a huge caterpillar or fly and I just narrowly miss crushing it, but I think my peripheral vision is the reason behind this.
Jun 5, 2016 1:32 PM

Feb 2016
I think I have the same sort of situation you have, but I wouldn't call it telling the future though. It's like if a situation happens, I can swear that the same exact situation has occurred to me in a dream or in some sort of imagination in my mind. They're really minor events (like a broom being the corner in a specific position) though but it's so strange that I can barely explain tbh. There like these weird deja-vuish phases.

More topics from this board

Poll: » strawberry, chocolate or banana milk?

bobbysalmon - 5 hours ago

13 by Maroonedisback »»
11 minutes ago

» What do you think about law enforcement (police) in your country?

Sad - Yesterday

22 by cody »»
41 minutes ago

» Is this the best site ever?

DigiCat - May 17, 2023

24 by DoctorWasabi »»
58 minutes ago

Poll: » JAPAN?

BaronLukis - 9 hours ago

12 by Kenrin »»
58 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - 5 hours ago

10 by Longnines »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.