Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2016 4:56 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Glad that she's wolf girl huh? All those memories though...looking back, I think they had a lot of moments together - whether good or bad.
May 30, 2016 1:43 PM

Feb 2014
I teared up reading this chapter. Considering all of the memories that came flowing, how they graduated and how Erika's words of this will be the last time, really tore at my heart. This more probably because I'm graduating high school myself next year and I don't think I'm ready for it to end at all... and yet time really flies.

For me, I'm going to miss this series; even though Kyouya was really mean in the beginning, his character development was really something, as well as all the others.

How many more chapters after this?

"Later on, you will become a lively person causing headaches as the shrine-god."
May 30, 2016 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
ScarletCrystal said:
I teared up reading this chapter. Considering all of the memories that came flowing, how they graduated and how Erika's words of this will be the last time, really tore at my heart. This more probably because I'm graduating high school myself next year and I don't think I'm ready for it to end at all... and yet time really flies.

For me, I'm going to miss this series; even though Kyouya was really mean in the beginning, his character development was really something, as well as all the others.

How many more chapters after this?
Three more after this one
Jun 4, 2016 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
Kyouya is really mean in the early chapter, well, he still is until now. But he actually changed and ohmy I can't wait what will happen in the coming chapters. I wonder what other obstacles the two will face from now on.
Jun 9, 2016 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
Wow this chapter had some major nostalgia feels. While reading I kept thinking about how I felt while graduating, and the good memories I've got from high school. It's a combination of bittersweet and heartwarming feelings.
Looking back on Erika and Kyouya's relationship, they have been through a lot of stuff, especially in the beginning. Kyouya has certainly grown, but I think their relationship is still not great.. they lack intimacy in both the physical and emotional sense.
Jun 9, 2016 5:48 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yup, it's that same feel I get from reading long running shoujo romance. I like how this chapter was done though, how they walked around school and reminisced about events that occurred in specific places. It's funny how Erika says that she's glad she was a big liar, and while being a liar isn't really good, but it's true how it's because she lied that she was able to meet Kyouya. Cute chapter :) It's always fun to think about how much the main couple's relationship has changed since the beginning.
Jan 15, 2017 9:29 AM

May 2014
Great chapter! So much feels tho T____T
Was kind of expecting Kyouya wore the mittens Erika gave him on his birthday. >.<

"This has been Erika and others' story as high school students. In the next month's issue, the story of those two will begin."
Nice!
Feb 18, 2019 9:34 AM

Jun 2015
This feels like it should be the ending to the manga, idk what they’re gonna do for the next 11 chapters
Sep 22, 2019 9:36 PM

Sep 2018
Another graduation moments, it always a sad ending for me ;(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 43 Discussion

genetick - Jan 27, 2015

14 by HectorBlaze »»
Jun 16, 2020 6:59 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 36 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2014

8 by HectorBlaze »»
Jun 15, 2020 2:41 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 42 Discussion

genetick - Dec 19, 2014

22 by minimiau »»
Jun 1, 2020 11:56 AM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 58 Discussion

goldengoyal - Jan 1, 2017

8 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:37 PM

Poll: » Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji Chapter 57 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2016

7 by erenmeii »»
Sep 22, 2019 9:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.