Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 29, 2016 7:26 PM

Apr 2015
WARNING POSSIBLE BAD ENGRISH INCOMING
This thread is simple

We talk about times you saw something retarded happen, it can only be something you yourself witnessed. Anyway heres mine

Its was durring Middle school. Its that subject class that doesnt affect your grades (tutoria in spanish) and the teacher gives us a drawings to color, the drawing had a character with no mouth in it, RATHER then just telling us to not draw a mouth to the character the teacher decided to tell us a creepypasta of Hello kitty(dark origin story, something about cancer) and then said, I dont remember perciasly but it was something around the lines of: "and thats why you shouldnt give that character a mouth" the entire time he was telling the creepypasta I was yelling in my mind "just tell them Not TO DRAW A MOUTH" retarded at its best(for me)

Im not bad at english Im just a horrible speller
May 29, 2016 7:37 PM

Nov 2015
I had this one physics teacher back in junior high and I don't mean to sound like a prick or anything but I think she had some issues.

So anyways this one day the class was being particularly noisy and she started screaming about how she doesn't get paid enough for handling kids like us. That was about the time when a girl said "that's because you're autistic, you have tourettes and you're ugly" or something. She immediately burst out into tears, half pretending that she's fainting and ordering a student to bring her lemonade flavored gatorade..

I remember how sometimes she used to step into class and find kids out of their seats so she used to 'playfully' chase them back to their places..
May 29, 2016 7:38 PM

Mar 2008
I was in an electronics class. This one dorky guy was there playing around with a capacitor. I jokingly told him to put it in the outlet on the wall because I did not think he would. He did exactly that and it exploded with a loud pop and flash then the teacher kicked him out.
May 29, 2016 7:39 PM
Jul 2018
I heard something pretty fucking stupid about why one of the girls in my class got pregnant

She said that her boyfriend at the time before 2012 asked her if they could make a baby because the end of the world was going to happen on 2012. She now (then) has a son and it was 2013
I couldn't for the life of me stop laughing.
May 29, 2016 7:47 PM

Mar 2008
Veneficia said:
I heard something pretty fucking stupid about why one of the girls in my class got pregnant

She said that her boyfriend at the time before 2012 asked her if they could make a baby because the end of the world was going to happen on 2012. She now (then) has a son and it was 2013

Lines like that aren't supposed to work. How the heck did that happen.
May 29, 2016 7:56 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Veneficia said:

I don't know but that is the reason why it was so freaking funny.
May 29, 2016 8:16 PM

Feb 2016
Okay... this happened when I was in the 9th grade

My Integrated Science teacher had a powerpoint on the smart screen. If I remember correctly, the topic we were discussing was Breeding. Anyways, he came to a slide where he had this super cute dog on the screen as a picture. These two girls from the back of the class squealed these words:
"DOGGIE DOGGIE KAWAII DESU"

I just couldn't... I was legit #doone. People who understand a few Japanese terms or the people who were familiar with anime in my class were laughing their fucking asses off. Those who weren't thought the two girls were speaking Spanish or some shit. I was ready to fall off my chair and my insides were in so much pain. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. So motherfucking cringe-worthy.

Some dudes in my class (who were casual anime watchers) went up to her and were like "Are you stupid" etc. These absolutely idiotic, retarded and cringe-worthy girls made comments like "We were just speaking Japanese.. durh." etc and continued to flood the room with their ignorance.

Finally, a kid who was actually Japanese-American approached these two girls and tried correcting them. Saying they used the terms wrong, they pronounced the terms wrong and he tried telling them how to properly say "The dog is cute". These girls refused his advice and continued saying "you're not really Japanese" and that he didn't know what he was talking about. Whether these girls were serious/just really stupid, or if they were trolls, I still have no idea. I mean ffs, the girls sometimes wore pigtails to school and wore cat sweaters. Unfortunately, they're still alive.
May 29, 2016 8:21 PM
Jul 2018
Exhalant said:
Unfortunately, they're still alive.

I think ted cruz has some free time for the moment :3
May 29, 2016 8:23 PM

Jul 2015
A teacher once was handing back tests and called a kid out on answer that Hitler ruled over Puerto Rico - they were Puerto Rican.
May 29, 2016 9:13 PM

Jun 2015
Well I was discussing a lecture about ecosystems. I'm not sure anymore but I said something about reindeers when a girl suddenly laughed.

I asked her why she was laughing and she answered "sir reindeers doesn't exist". I looked at her for half a minute and then I told her "umm, reindeers exist" where she fired back "sir, what about rudolph".

The whole class howled with laughter then. This is in college too.
May 29, 2016 9:22 PM

Apr 2016
BeBackinaSec said:
Well I was discussing a lecture about ecosystems. I'm not sure anymore but I said something about reindeers when a girl suddenly laughed.

I asked her why she was laughing and she answered "sir reindeers doesn't exist". I looked at her for half a minute and then I told her "umm, reindeers exist" where she fired back "sir, what about rudolph".

I am so done at this point.
How old were the students.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 29, 2016 9:23 PM

Jun 2015
Fukuoka1999 said:
BeBackinaSec said:

I am so done at this point.
How old were the students.

19 years old. Plus they were science majors.
May 29, 2016 9:28 PM
Jul 2018
My school often has german exchange students. One time we had a girl from Bavaria come here on exchange, so she sat with us at lunch. One of my friends never thinks before she speaks, and when we introduced her to the german girl the first thing she blurts out is "the nazis were german!"

The girl never sat with us again, and I don't blame her.
May 30, 2016 7:28 AM

Jun 2015
I was in maybe grade 6 at that time. In class, the teacher was sitting reading some kind of paper and saw 3-4 guys whispering about games and movies.
Two of the guys realized the teacher heard them and stopped, but the other two didn't.

So the teacher just said to one of the boys, "look *insert student name*, I know he's your boyfriend, but you don't have to show it around he whole class. Just stop, its gross."
The whole class was shocked and stared at the teacher for a moment and went back to reading.

I'm pretty sure that teacher had a screw lose in her head.

set by secret santa ; thank you! ily ♥️
May 30, 2016 7:49 AM

Apr 2016
Veneficia said:
traed said:

I don't know but that is the reason why it was so freaking funny.

"Let's bring a baby into the world that's about to explode!"
what's the baby's name? Miracle or some shit like that? Poor kid is going to grow up a drug addict or criminal
May 30, 2016 7:57 AM

Sep 2015
Hmm, weird things seem to happen to me a lot.

A few months ago my senile old neighbour threw a watermelon at me when I walked outside and shouted "EAT YOUR FRUIT BOY", it went everywhere and I made him clean it up.

In high-school, one of the hottest girls in the school apparently fell in love with the principal (94 years old btw) and when he turned down her advances for sex, she killed herself in the middle of chemistry class.

A pair of eyes appear disguised,
I take flight and stay high in paradise,
With bad luck, snake eyes, a pair of dice.
I'm paralyzed, she speaks twice, a pair of lies,
It's parallel, apparent hell of parasites.
ask for discord server

More topics from this board

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

44 by FanofAction »»
15 minutes ago

» The level of NoLifer / NEET / Hiki you are?

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

18 by creepylurker »»
56 minutes ago

Poll: » In the future there will be battles for love between species from other planets(theory)

Absurdo_N - 1 hour ago

3 by rohan121 »»
1 hour ago

» Is it a good idea to stay relatively anonymous online?

DesuMaiden - Apr 20

27 by creepylurker »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » Are you mentally ill?

Ejrodiew - 7 hours ago

13 by Lost_Viking »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.