Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 28, 2016 12:20 AM
May 2016
So I'm looking for a new anime to watch and thought I'd turn to the gurus of this forum. ^_^ Preferably I'd like to find something similar to my top three, (Death note, Code Geass, Hellsing) but those are rare gems and I won't likely find that. So here's a list of other ani!e I've enjoyed: Guilty crown, Seven Deadly Sins, Akame ga kill, death parade, and of course bleach and naruto. (once I defillerized them.) Thanks for the help guys.
Koko951May 28, 2016 8:41 AM
May 28, 2016 12:30 AM
May 2016
You might want to watch Zetsuen no Tempest. It's kinda similar to Guilty Crown-ZnT has the Apocalypse thing too....
May 28, 2016 12:40 AM

Mar 2016
Well first off welcome to this forum site, ill give you a small list of my top 4 shows

1: Angel Beats - For me this show was essentially perfect, it was super emotional and incredibly satisfying by the end, no open plot hole, great characters and a beautiful story, i couldn't recommend it more.

2: Assassination Classroom - The shows currently still releasing episodes every week but its on its last season so depending on how fast you watch shows, and if you watch the sub or dub, it may already finish by the time you catch up to it, though it is only 2 seasons. Anyway, its a super fun show with great mix of comedy and drama that comes out of left field, but still works perfectly. Its one of my favorite things ive seen and again, couldn't recommend it more.

3: No Game No Life - This is another short show about a brother and a sister who never lose at any game they play and are brought into a world where everything is decided by playing games, its a really fun and funny show to watch.

4: The Devil's a Part Timer - This show is just funny, its about the devil, who becomes a part timer (go figure right?) but apart from sounding ridiculous, its actually really funny.

On a side note, if you plan on being on this website for an extended amount of time, id highly recommend updating your anime list, by that i mean put all the shows you've watched and give them scores, it really helps people see what you liked and didn't like so they could recommend a perfect fit for a new show to watch, it also helps people find things that they might be into by looking at other peoples list.

hope this helped :)
May 28, 2016 12:49 AM

Jun 2015
Monster
Darker than Black
Blood +
May 28, 2016 1:48 AM
May 2016
Thanks for the help guys youve given me a lot to check out. I've updated my anime list some but its a W.I.P. I've watched a lot of anime, so I can't think of it all off the top of my head.
May 28, 2016 2:12 AM

Apr 2016
you seemed to like shounen with battle in it

Have you seen HxH 2011?
some of its battle are similar to Naruto's, where they don't just fighting with their flashy moves, but also with their brain

also try out Gintama
it's a complete anime imo, sometimes you get a nice fighting scene, sometimes it can make you literally LoL, another time it can make you cry like a lil' bitch, sometime even those three at the same time which make you wondered how to feel

May 28, 2016 3:42 AM

May 2016
fma/fmab
HxH 2011
erased
May 28, 2016 7:02 AM

Feb 2015
Gintama
Steins;Gate
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Mushishi
Baccano!
Samurai Champloo
Hunter x Hunter (2011)
Angel Beats!
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Darker than Black: Kuro no Keiyakusha
Hope it helps.
May 28, 2016 11:39 AM

Jan 2011
i think these were similar to the ones you mentioned

monster
legend of the galactic heroes
psycho pass
kara no kyoukai
berserk movies
May 31, 2016 9:47 PM
May 2016
Many thanks oh great anime gurus, stiens gate was absolute gold. Well on to the next one. (^ω^)

More topics from this board

» Anime that have all female guilds/clubs/groups/living places, etc

GakutoDeathGlare - Yesterday

6 by Zarutaku »»
2 hours ago

» Similar animes to Tengoku Daimakyou ( 1 2 )

Salvaged - Apr 21

71 by rikkaheh »»
5 hours ago

» Watched one episode but forgot the name

Snailsoup - 9 hours ago

2 by Snailsoup »»
9 hours ago

» New(ish) Manga Reader in Need of Recommendations!

Wakarimas-en - Apr 23

8 by Wakarimas-en »»
12 hours ago

» Anime recommendations please

MeZaDefined - 12 hours ago

0 by MeZaDefined »»
12 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.