Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 27, 2016 11:59 PM

May 2014
Finally no Lovepon this episode; her craziness can't make me treat this show seriously.
The chemistry between Mitsumune and Masaki is really bland...
Best girl in this show is Nanko ayyyyy
May 28, 2016 12:09 AM
Jan 2015
I.... I.. what...

I try to avoid calling series "shit", "crap", because I have never in all honesty seen a "shit" anime, there is always something good about every series I have watched. As in good elements, reeedming qualities.

But I mean, I cant understand this. A production company, an actual business with living, breathing people that are real and really exist did fucking produce this. At some point, people that produce anime for a living has sat down, written, produced and then watched the end result, the finished episodes, and then actually decided to air it as part of an actual anime.

I dont know what to say.
iguilMay 28, 2016 12:14 AM
May 28, 2016 12:12 AM

May 2015
yayy Jack is back! The only way I'll consider rating this show above a 2 is if he executes everyone.
May 28, 2016 12:14 AM

Jan 2011
That Nanko smile in the ED. Hnng.
May 28, 2016 12:18 AM

Dec 2013
The first half of the episode didn't really interest me all that much, up to when Mitumune and Hayato split up. Everything before Hayato's past was contextual filler and walking, while Hayato's past felt rushed and unrealistic. I don't mind it too much since the show is going through so many different characters' past, but it still seemed poor. After that, though, the episode picked up. Showing Mitsumune's progress in healing his scars in comparison to Valkana who has made no progress is a nice touch, but was ruined for me when the show proceeded to explain it directly.

Also, the Hyoketsu no Jack line genuinely made my day.
May 28, 2016 12:24 AM
Jul 2018
Time for rushed backstory segment #905905050959.
whatdya wanna bet that the 'mystery man' is good ol' Masaki's alleged cousin?
at least Mitsumune showed some level of emotion that made him a little more exciting than his usual paper board scrawled with white crayon transparently bland self, although that's not saying much.

At least there was the redeeming quality of some Valkana, who at this point I think is Only Sane Man Left, as well as of course, the three better girls, Nanko, Lion, and Maimai, together. Still wouldn't mind seeing more of Narna's waste of a good design, though, one of the more redeeming things the series has to offer is character design tbh...

Only one death thus far, now that Jack and Chuunichin are back... meh, where's the gore and mass bloodshed when you need it?

Eugh, this anime is so mind numbing at times, it's hilarious.
May 28, 2016 12:36 AM

Oct 2008
The guy at the end is definitely Reiji. Sounded like Oosaka and he was listed in the credits.
May 28, 2016 12:40 AM
Aug 2009
It doesn't look that it will finish within remaining three episodes so I expect them to imply second season or something like that.
May 28, 2016 12:47 AM

Jul 2014
Pretty good episode, probably because Lovepon doesn't appear at all, but I'm struggling to see how this can finish in three episodes without being a rushed mess. And yeah, that's definitely Reiji at the end, which does seem to indicate that Masaki wasn't lying about him. That being said, he's been missing for ages, so how is he still alive? And if he was there the whole time, where's he been hiding until now?

Frankly though, I'm much more interested in where Mitsumune has ended up after stupidly following the penguin down that cliff.
May 28, 2016 12:54 AM

Jan 2016
People are starting not to care? Funny, I'm starting not to care either.
May 28, 2016 1:15 AM

Aug 2014
The losers were still fantasizing about the past. Likewise with Masaki who continues to act like it. But the last actor finally appeared.
May 28, 2016 1:32 AM

Jan 2015
Hayato - is such a jerk, fuck him, I do not care about his past....Where's Lovepon this ep???? I need my weekly dose of her!!!
May 28, 2016 2:11 AM

Jun 2013
Almost everyone and everything in this anime is crazy.
That's all I need to say about this.
~Where's Gnasty Gnorc? I'll torch him!~
May 28, 2016 2:13 AM

Sep 2014
The plot moved a lot this week! I mean, guy with black hair finally told MC-kun that he used him as a puppet and that MC-kun should continue to be his puppet! lol... His backround story was almost as solid as Lovepon's. Next plot development was that the monsters seem to get smaller and disappear when the people deal with their past. And in the end we finally had a stunning first-time appearance of lost-guy-kun (Reiji?). Shit's about to go south. The crush of MC-kun still plays dodge-master though, it's amazing.
May 28, 2016 2:14 AM

Oct 2015
Damn Nanko, back at it again with the obvious shit.

Seriously, I hope she's the first to get killed off.
What is she going to do? Theorize what happened to Mistumune?
Its obvious what happened to

This anime is so clichè, is not even worthy of having the "mystery" tag.

But seriously, is everyone invincible? Or are cliffs just exaggerated way too much? They cause as much damage as a butterfly on crack.
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
May 28, 2016 2:16 AM

Oct 2015
Why is everyone hating on the black haired guy though? Thats the equivalent to bullying on a autistic kid.

Mistumune is human trash, leaving that guy back there and escaping the village.
ur mum gay lol
Soundcloud - Lunar Aura
May 28, 2016 2:19 AM

Oct 2009
I'm pretty sure that Reiji is HOT XD

May 28, 2016 2:20 AM

Sep 2009
Masaki, as much as I want to believe you, you aren't exactly giving me any reason to, acting so shady and all...

Up till now the monsters have been shown behaving aggressively and chasing after the characters. But the moment Mitsumune confronted his past and overcame it, the penguin/Tokimune was no longer chasing him but shown walking beside him, as if accompanying him to something new (whatever that is).

I wonder why Hyouketsu and Jack have been ordered by their rescuers to attack the group, and whether Reiji is with those rescuers too. Maybe not since he did save the girls from Jack.
May 28, 2016 2:26 AM

Dec 2010
this anime is a lot better when they don't have all of the retards together.
the writing in this show is still goofy as fuck.
May 28, 2016 2:36 AM

Jul 2007
Where is my murder? Where's my nonsensical crazy conversations about executing people?

Mayoiga is at the best(of the worst) when it is being nonsensical crazy. When it tries to be "deep" it just becomes boring version of silent hill/Lost. And that's not what I want out of the "genius" combo writing staff of Mizushima and Okada.

Really disappointing and boring episode.
May 28, 2016 2:42 AM

Jun 2011
SKP138 said:
I legitimately enjoy picking the hell out of this show apart and bash it. It's too fun for me not to.

You know what, I haven't watched the episode at all yet, but I completely understood what you were saying from start to finish, cheers to you!
May 28, 2016 3:00 AM

Nov 2012
So when will there be any satisfying executions of most of the worthless annoying characters?... I mean wtf why even bring more or bring back the ones that were probably already dead....
May 28, 2016 3:32 AM

Sep 2015
Yaaaay a new character ! (or maybe not really)
Yottsun is still missing tho
May 28, 2016 3:36 AM

Aug 2014
Not sure why so many people like this Masaki girl , she is basically the most annoying character Ive ever seen in my entire anime history , always so quiet hiding something and when she is finally forced to reveal it is something completly insignificant like the writings on the rocks ( wtf ? ) , I wish Hayato completed his task and stabbed her
May 28, 2016 3:50 AM

Mar 2016
The grandma eyes people! Fuckin creepy lol
May 28, 2016 3:54 AM

Aug 2014
Well holy shit, an episode I not only didn't dislike but I actually enjoyed it instead mostly because everyone shown weren't flipping between moods like no tomorrow

I'm also getting the sinking feeling that hardly anyone is going to die now which is kind of disappointing.

But overall it wasn't a bad episode. We got some back story on Hayato which was nice, Mitsumune looked like he was getting close to getting over his mental scars and even Jack came back even though he's trying to kill people now which I hope will have an actual explanation instead of some random bullshit
Get your shit straight Brenda
May 28, 2016 3:57 AM

Feb 2014
god i hate this show so much potential in the plot wasted......i'm just anxious to see how it ends
May 28, 2016 4:12 AM

Feb 2016
I like how they use some subtle psychological triggers for the monsters, but ... I also think they are overblowing it a bit with some of them.

For example:
Valkana stood in a room for several hours having the tops of his industry disect his life and career and ultimately call him a failure, while he was keeping his head down staring the wooden pattern on the desk, and a representation of this ends up being his monster. So ... ok ... you may develop some mental dislike of the wooden pattern because of this ... but thats it; you will not be afraid of it ... you will just not like it, since it reminds you of failure.

Also,

Aitsune said:
... Jack is back. I wish he had a better accuracy, though.

made my day xD
May 28, 2016 4:30 AM

Mar 2014
Uhm... WFT happened there?

Fat grill is still best grill (and probably the only sane person in this show)
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 28, 2016 4:42 AM

Feb 2012
Hahah my man Mitsumune said turdonerd, the fuck is a turdonerd.

The guy at the end shouldn't have saved Lion she's useless anyway.
May 28, 2016 4:49 AM
Nov 2015
SimplyKairi said:
First off thank the heavens for no Lovepon this ep so sick of her yelling execute 24/7.Second, some of these monsters are absolutely ridiculous lmao. Third, at first I hated Hayato but he's got a point Mitsumune's obsession with that girl is beyond creepy. I bet if she told him to off himself he'd do it with no hesitation

Lovepon's VA literally only has to say one word every episode, I feel bad for Lovepon, but she has a seriously unhealthy obsession with execution.
And Mitsumune wanting to follow Masaki to the bathroom was weird af.
May 28, 2016 4:55 AM
Nov 2015
SKP138 said:
I legitimately enjoy picking the hell out of this show apart and bash it. It's too fun for me not to.

That was the most accurate thing I have ever read
May 28, 2016 5:01 AM

Mar 2016
YoKamis said:
Valkana's monster is laughable

ikr xD

I mean, a wooden table? Really?
No seriously.
May 28, 2016 5:13 AM

Aug 2009
Hayato's past was interesting, but still as silly as the rest of the show. This episode was kind of all over the place, just like the rest of the show.
Still entertaining, though.

Xaelbolg said:
Masaki wants everyone to believe her but pretends to go to the toilet then runs off somewhere. If you don't want people to be suspicious of you and treat you like a villain then how about you stop doing stupid shit like that?

Hahaha yeah, it's like she's not even trying.
May 28, 2016 6:02 AM
Aug 2012
Holy ****, these characters... I'm done.
MC too thirsty, he's trying his best to get his girl.
Hayato's grandma really had those scary eyes though. (I think he has feelings for the MC)
No Lovepon and that couple this episode, didn't mind them too much anyway.
Masaki is dumb AF like plz just tell the reason also running away making her more suspicious.
Cliffhanger at the end because it's gotta be more interesting right?

BTW : No one is dead yet (Don't get your hopes up, it's not gonna to happen i think)

10/10 Best Drama/Horror anime ever
May 28, 2016 6:37 AM

Apr 2010
I don't even know what's going on anymore... This anime is both boring and super weird at the same time. I'm not sure if it's worth watching any further.
May 28, 2016 7:28 AM

Jul 2015
Mayoiga doing its usual thing: throwing in randomness to spice it up. The only thing left for Mitsumune do is to say "Another unfamiliar ceiling.".
Bernkishi07May 28, 2016 7:36 AM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
May 28, 2016 7:39 AM

Aug 2013
5/5 as always. And mandatory mention, I don't understand the whole hate.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 28, 2016 7:47 AM

Nov 2010
I hate this shit show and those shit writers for fucking up Hayato's character. I fucking hate them for it. I can deal with him being a yandere. But making him suddenly stupid, losing all sense of logic is just ridiculous.
Hayato appeared to be smart, observing, calm and reasonable since episode 1. He KNEW things were fishy from the beginning. In this episode as well he presses for Misaki to finally open her fucking mouth and TALK. (I said basically the same when those scenes appeared I fucking hate this girl)
And suddenly when they revealed his past they throw away all his characteristics and made him appear to be some stupid guy living in his fantasy. Honestly it's like this is a totally new character. "I need a puppet of my own" fuck you writers, if you want to make him gay and his parents never accepted this THEN LET HIM SAY SO. If you give him the 'yandere' traits then look up the fucking definition of yandere, thank you. I'm so fucking pissed. He and Nanko were the only reasons why I watched this shit show but no more. I'm going to clean my brain and forget everything I watched here. Peace out.

Btw award for worst Heroine in anime history goes to Masaki. I like even Maimai more and she already annoyed the shit out of me.
May 28, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
This is becoming really ridicuous. The resurrected for 20 seconds character was killed again and OF COURSE he was told to shoot people by "that person" and then died without giving away anything. Then at the bus the scenes were becoming more ridiculous as Mitsumune saw Tokimune and began screaming and Hayato said "Why are you so afraid?" just before he started yelling and sayng "AaAaAaAhhhhhh" as an old woman's hand appeared at the window. After that the biggest moment of the episode was when Mitsumune said he wouldn't let anyone manipulating him and leading him by the nose again and began running, searching for Masaki.

And we can't forget the moment when Mitsumune and Valkana were attacked. Tokimune ran into Mitsumune while he was screaming and begging him to let go and after Tokimune just kept running and passed without looking at Mitsumune, the smart boy was like "Why?". ANND he chased the monster while literary saying"Wait! Where are you going?". How more stupid can one character get? He basically chased the monster, frustrated that he was ignored. Suddenly, Mitsumune is yelling "Come back! Why did you not attack me?" Just 3 episodes left and it's all done.
May 28, 2016 8:10 AM

Feb 2016
Hayato grandma is creepy af
May 28, 2016 8:30 AM

Jun 2015

Sums up this anime perfectly.
May 28, 2016 8:42 AM

Nov 2012
Wondering how they'll wrap this up in 3 episodes...
May 28, 2016 8:52 AM

Oct 2015
This episode had the same effect on me than an anal fissure.
I did not enjoy it

May 28, 2016 9:07 AM
Jan 2014
it seems that the village is mainly about fixing mental scars and hang-ups, considering what the hell happened to mitsumune after fixing his
"Tell them you watch shonen, and at worst they will call you immature. But moe? It's like you are watching rape hentai."
-ThatAnimeSnob, 2015

May 28, 2016 9:09 AM

Jun 2013
So, I just binged this series last night. Honestly, when you watch all of the episodes back to back, it's not bad. The blocking and editing are suspect, and some of the characters are so one dimensional that it's painful, but overall I'm sort of enjoying it. I think that it's just that when you watch it continuously, the development is more apparent. The monster animation is also, for the most part, pretty solid (though that laughing train is still stupid).

Dunno, I think that it'll turn out okay. The problem is that the individual episodes don't really do much, so the suspense of waiting a week is wasted. Without the gap it's not as bad.
May 28, 2016 9:11 AM

Jun 2013
BredCat said:
it seems that the village is mainly about fixing mental scars and hang-ups, considering what the hell happened to mitsumune after fixing his

Yeah I'm increasingly convinced that the initial idea presented, that the village was a place to go to begin a new life, is actually that the village is where you go to overcome the baggage of your life upon which you return to society a changed person. Whether or not it's being pulled off well is another story, but the concept is solid imo.
May 28, 2016 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
mintkat said:
People are starting not to care? Funny, I'm starting not to care either.

Sums up all my thoughts about the series.
May 28, 2016 9:35 AM

Mar 2016
Well, we had a non-horrible episode. That, at least, is good.
May 28, 2016 9:38 AM

Sep 2015
Mayoiga just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Putting all the problems with the show aside, it does one thing right in bringing us all back next week to see what's the deal with the cliffhangers. I just want to see how the story plays out, I do like it but not by much.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

412 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Feb 23, 4:17 PM

» 2 years later: what's so bad about this show?

XXXXXXXXXIII - Nov 15, 2018

16 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 15, 4:40 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

394 by Yugesai »»
Jan 9, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

200 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 7, 2023 9:53 PM

Poll: » Mayoiga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

303 by Ratris_Decision »»
Dec 6, 2023 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.