Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2016 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Good episode, glad to see the show still making Asako relevant despite her being on the sidelines the past few episodes.

I'm also glad to see Ushio's connection with her shining with all their past memories. Decent action as well with Hakmuen vs Tora. Very classic fight although I really wish it lasted longer. They are cutting some parts to adapt forward to the climax but I think the episode was still pretty good.
May 27, 2016 8:10 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
It made me very happy to see everyone remember Ushio again and come together

This final battle is about to be LIT
May 27, 2016 8:32 AM

Jan 2015
And finally the spear's shard doing it's job... To make everyone remember and finally gather for the final battle. Damn it's so thrilling.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 27, 2016 8:33 AM

Apr 2014
I'm excited for the final battle

Ushio leading the army

May 27, 2016 8:50 AM

Nov 2015
Woah that Tora punch, really one of the satisfying moments of the anime so far. I wonder what's the spear gonna do with him...

Damn Hakumen just sweeping the nation from one corner to other. He really is one evil cunt. That smile always disgusts me.

Well it was time everyone remembers the pair, glad the spear did it'd job and now gonna reassemble to Ushio. That armor looks badass though.

Can't wait for the final fight, I hope it's epic for the proportion of show given how much the characters have gone through.
May 27, 2016 9:04 AM

Aug 2008
Final Battle,here we go.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 27, 2016 9:05 AM
Jul 2018
Everyone finally remember Ushio again!
May 27, 2016 9:51 AM

Sep 2013
Ushio gets over his rage and the beast spear rains down and gets rid of all the hio causing the brainwashing pus the typhoon.
Hakumen easily beats tora and now the final battle begins.
May 27, 2016 10:18 AM

Jul 2014
Really happy to see Ushio managed to make everyone remember him again.

The final battle is gonna be amazing I could already tell.
May 27, 2016 10:52 AM

Jun 2014
Shiiiiiit Tora got rekt by Hakumen. Now we head into the final battle, this should be good.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 27, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2013
Hakumen raped Tora like a bitch. And we lead to the final battle. Cannot wait for that.

Glad everyone remembers Ushio now.
May 27, 2016 11:44 AM

Apr 2013
Tora punching Hakumen no Mono in the face was so awesome, they showed it twice.
May 27, 2016 11:52 AM

Jul 2015
It looked like something shot through Asako's head at first. I freaked out for a second lol. Happy to see everyone remember Ushio now. Wonder what's gonna happen to Tora though
May 27, 2016 12:56 PM
Apr 2014
Why isn't Tora wearing his cool Azafuse armor? is he waiting for Ushio to arrive wearing his?
May 27, 2016 6:29 PM

Dec 2015
That's what 90's golden age manga is all about.

I'm glad I grew up reading the manga during the golden age when manga artists were more dedicated to listen to the readers' suggestions and please their readers by improving their story lines. Nowadays, manga artists could only please the sales by shoving fan services down everyone's throat.
May 27, 2016 8:25 PM
Dec 2014
This reminds Why 90s Manga is so Good and Why Modern Manga sucks the authors of today just hold back too much.
May 28, 2016 2:33 AM

Jan 2015
This fight gonna be epic!!!! Can't wait for Ushio's kick ass ability to show up!!!!
May 28, 2016 5:20 AM

Jan 2011
Tora punching Hakumen was satisfying to see.

Yes, this is what makes this final arc so great, everyone he's saved are ready to repay the favour.
May 28, 2016 6:37 AM

May 2008
Dammit, I didn't sign up for something this intense. It's really grown on me as a series. I love Ushio...

Though the most badass character is by far the Spear. Shit just won't die, lol.
May 28, 2016 8:41 AM

Sep 2014
Am i the only one that noticed Donald Trump http://imgur.com/guHHalP
best signature
May 28, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2013
amazing episode as always
May 28, 2016 3:21 PM

Dec 2012
Good episode, Ushio will fight Hakumen with his armor :)
May 28, 2016 6:28 PM
Dec 2014
This kind pf speaking without using The mouth, i find stuppied, can't get usez to it. >.<
May 29, 2016 12:57 AM

May 2010
USHIO TO TORA EPISODE 35 REVIEW - BUFFED
May 29, 2016 5:55 AM

Apr 2009
nah, i didn't feel that stuff they said in the beginning there... the kid's totally changed from how he used to be though, kinda funny _xD

kehehe, that face _XD

-overall, kinda tame episode.... didn't feel like very much was happening -w-'
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
May 30, 2016 11:10 AM

Nov 2015
Finally everyone remembers Ushio and Tora.

Beast Spear is invincible. Even in shards, it killed the hiyou and prevented the typhoon.

KiritoKirio joins the war after seeing the past.

Tora's epic punch was like OMG (starts fangirling)

Ushio's harem and others are pacifying the people, trying to reduce the fear level.

That samuari armor looks cool and when all the monsters came to pick up Ushio, the scene was even more amazing (continues fangirling)

Tora fighting to end because he doesn't want to admit that he needs help from Ushio. I hope he is still alive. That bloody body in Hakumen's mouth doesn't look fine.

Hakumen no Mono destroyed all of Japan in less than a day or probably an hour.

Ushio follows in the footsteps of his harem and pacifies the monsters.

Apparently, Hakumen can smell light and tell it is the Beast Spear.

I have a feeling that the weapon that the scientists created had some influence from Donald Trump because it is called the giant Kirlian Oscillation Device, TRUMP. Probably, Trump funded the project.

Next episode: "The Promised Night."
Can't wait. The final battle between the world and Hakumen. They said that they will seal Hakumen again. I would really hate that. Why not just kill that bastard?

"The longer you live, the more you realize that reality is just made of pain, suffering, and emptiness." -Madara Uchiha
May 31, 2016 11:33 AM

Apr 2016
The end is building up smoothly, great show, I liek! (o.o)
Jun 7, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2014
So what did they skip? Any certain chapters I just gotta read?

I don't wanna miss anything from the final battle.

Jun 7, 2016 2:42 PM
Dec 2015
ZoroZoldyck said:

They skipped a lot. Some arcs and recurring characters were completely skipped.

The West Bakemono War (Manga chapter 192 - 217) was the most important skipped arc. It introduced the western bakemonos that appeared out of nowhere in anime season 2. And there was a prelim fight with Hakumen.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English is not my first language. Sorry for the bad grammar or wordings.
Jun 7, 2016 3:21 PM

May 2014
ahleung said:
ZoroZoldyck said:

They skipped a lot. Some arcs and recurring characters were completely skipped.

The West Bakemono War (Manga chapter 192 - 217) was the most important skipped arc. It introduced the western bakemonos that appeared out of nowhere in anime season 2. And there was a prelim fight with Hakumen.

I know about that, I meant something that happened in between these last 3 episodes.
Was any chapter skipped? Or are we done with skipping stuff?

Jun 7, 2016 4:18 PM

Apr 2013
ZoroZoldyck said:
I know about that, I meant something that happened in between these last 3 episodes.

As far as I know, there's going to be no more skipping around. There had to be rewrites and changes, however, due to stories being skipped such as "The Channel of Souls in Repose" about a ghost ship in which a manga-only character's grandfather had died on when the ship was sunk by a yokai. This ship would make a return in the climax to ram Hakumen no Mono straight on shortly after the Meikai Gate was opened (said-Meikai Gate was first introduced in "The Mist Comes", another cut story). Because the ship never showed up, Hizaki Mikado shows up instead to help bind Hakumen no Mono.

So because of that, I wonder how the final battle is going to be handled in the anime since Ushio in the anime met less people than he did in the manga.
Jun 8, 2016 6:37 PM
Dec 2015
Lil-Bird said:
ZoroZoldyck said:

As far as I know, there's going to be no more skipping around. There had to be rewrites and changes, however, due to stories being skipped such as "The Channel of Souls in Repose" about a ghost ship in which a manga-only character's grandfather had died on when the ship was sunk by a yokai. This ship would make a return in the climax to ram Hakumen no Mono straight on shortly after the Meikai Gate was opened (said-Meikai Gate was first introduced in "The Mist Comes", another cut story). Because the ship never showed up, Hizaki Mikado shows up instead to help bind Hakumen no Mono.

So because of that, I wonder how the final battle is going to be handled in the anime since Ushio in the anime met less people than he did in the manga.

Yeah. Some other rewrites and changes:

In Tora's backstory, while Ushio was witnessing the whole thing in first person view, Kirio (the scythe kid) told his side of the story at the same time, how he met the 800-year-old Shagakusha in ancient China.

More people were spreading Ushio & Tora's story in different shelters around Japan. They were side characters saved by Ushio in skipped arcs. A journalist also spread it on TV news. It was the journalist who rode on the chopper a few episodes ago. In manga he was a recurring character. He chased Ushio & Tora's story and knew Hakumen was awakening. People around Japan also witnessed how the "shooting stars" destroyed the Hiyous in the sky.

When Ushio one-hit-kill the mist tail of Hakumen, he explicitly mentioned a technique he learned in an earlier training. The training happened in Kirio's arc in season 1, but the training was skipped. Before the training, when Ushio first met the mist tail in "The Mist Comes", Ushio could not harm it at all. By this one-hit-kill you could see how much Ushio had grown.
ahleungJun 8, 2016 6:41 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English is not my first language. Sorry for the bad grammar or wordings.
Jun 20, 2016 9:38 PM

Jan 2013
No, Tora is gone forever.
Good episode though
Jun 21, 2016 11:49 AM

Dec 2012
Tora died? :o That's a damn shame.
Jul 7, 2016 3:38 AM

Mar 2015
I want more Asako!!! Glad to see everyone's memories back though, guess there was significance with the Beast Spear shattering..

I don't think this is the end of Tora!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Aug 22, 2016 10:23 AM

Mar 2016
AvalonAnimes said:
Am i the only one that noticed Donald Trump http://imgur.com/guHHalP

More lame subtitles that need fixing, no doubt.

I was surprised to see the mist monster included on Hakumen's tail. It's not a problem, as, just because Ushio had no encounter with it, doesn't mean it still didn't exist as yet another of Hakumen's scouting avatars.

I just find it odd it wasn't shown before.

Also, can someone help me?

Who on Earth are these two girls they keep showing? I remember everyone else, but I don't know who these two girls are supposed to be.

Are they manga only that was included as an Easter Egg?

Edit:
And one more picture to finally disprove that godawful Trump line people are taking way out of context:

"The Trump Card"
CrimsonCWAug 22, 2016 2:42 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Apr 18, 2017 2:10 PM

Feb 2013
They all remembered Ushio and Tora.
Sep 26, 2017 2:27 AM

Dec 2012
A woman user.
Saya!
Headshot. +150
Kagari! Dat oppai.
Dat punch.
HanaKana voicing extra's?
LMAO at the wrestler being in the background.
Dat fine Kagari body.
Dat Towako oppai and nipples.
Tora!
Dem shards.
Trump.
Kagari.
Yosh! Ikuzo!

Dat new ED (sound-wise).
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 22, 2019 7:55 AM
Jun 2013
Dam hakumen is killing a lot of people and I did not need to see his O face. I guess we finally cured the whole forgetting ushio thing. I actually like it lasted this long and wasn't cured in like 1 episode after it happened.
Jun 9, 2019 3:23 PM
Sep 2017
So glad everyone has finally remembered Ushio and Tora. Seems like Tora doesn’t remember his own past with the beginning of Hakumen, though. Also looks like he’s seeing that he’ll have to work with Ushio to defeat him, because he’s obviously just not strong enough on his own. What an awful view of Tora crushed in Hakumen’s teeth! :(

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2016

101 by Maou_heika »»
Apr 13, 6:46 AM

» How much did they skip?

BestBoiEren - Apr 3, 2016

14 by LynnVy »»
Feb 16, 6:15 PM

» Season 2 questions

VinnyDark70 - Jun 7, 2021

6 by ksm4367 »»
Aug 20, 2023 1:45 AM

» List of Ushio to Tora anime (2015) skipped manga chapters?

MetalTxus - Aug 13, 2017

6 by Tsurugi10 »»
Mar 28, 2023 11:00 PM

Poll: » Ushio to Tora (TV) 2nd Season Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2016

63 by GakutoDeathGlare »»
Jan 29, 2022 1:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.