Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 26, 2016 10:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Heh, Koro-sensei with a Christmas hat and outfit. Funny.

I thought the episode was amusing although also kinda cute with Kaede’s conversation with Nagisa. Kaede’s change from her past as the character she is now makes it rather interesting to see how much she evolved as a person.

Irina/Bitch-sensei’s attempt at seduction is so priceless!

May 26, 2016 11:02 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Such a great fanservice-ish episode lol xD
May 26, 2016 11:57 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
The best scenes were the last two. What a great guy Asano has become, he was like that before the suicide happened.

Karasuma x Irina :)
May 26, 2016 12:16 PM

Mar 2013
poor koro sensei no one came to visit him during winter break. I was waiting for the valentine's day episode to see how they would pull it off and I have to say I enjoyed it especially the part where they crammed in christmas and new years. ok the whole receiver and giver part was interesting to say the least especially case 3. that ending with Irina (Bitch sensei) and Karasuma.

So was this episode showing us possible shipping's? because I sure thought it did.
May 26, 2016 12:21 PM

Apr 2016
Everyone! The ending song makes me cry after every episode! Especially because you know there are only 5 episodes left :'(

The episode was nice with all the future planning and stuff. I'm sure Nagisa would be a great teacher but I would also love him as a professional assassin! My favourite scene was the last one. Awww Karasuma-sensei and Irina-sensei are such a cute couple! My favourite ship in this anime!
May 26, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2016
Welcome to the Assassination Classroom!

Here middle-school kids can become highly skilled assassins, while actual professional assassins get too emotional for the job.
Heck, we'll even make a crazed, revenge-hungry actress girl scared to give the guy she likes a box of chocolates!

Damn, to think a show can get so good in its last season.
May 26, 2016 12:25 PM

Nov 2015
Well, this ep really sets the stage for upcoming final ones. It was like a farewell to all the characters who may not end up getting much screentime in the eps.

Koro Sensei's antics continue from the start of the ep with Christmas and New Year. It was fun to see Valentine follow up with all the characters come up with their feelings in what might be their last time together.

Karasuma is not that thick after all eh? Always nice to see his and Irina's banter and time together.

Nagisa and Kaede were so cute together, Kaede acknowledging Nagisa's dreams and sort of killing her hopes already was sad to see. He surely is going in the footsteps of his Sensei.
May 26, 2016 12:31 PM

Apr 2014
Koro sensei sure enjoyed his valentines day

May 26, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2010
What a smooth proposal there Karasuma. Irina's reaction was so cute

And DAT YUKIMURA MIZUGI PIC WAS TOO HOT :L
DAT BODY
May 26, 2016 12:41 PM

Sep 2015
A relaxing episode before the last part
Kayano is so cute ! Nagisa is not looking at her D:
May 26, 2016 12:46 PM

Feb 2015
Kaede x Nagisa ? nope ? really ? c'mon!! is the ship gonna sail or not ? c'mon m8. Kaede x Nagisa would become a very sweet couple imo. so i really hope......
if nagisa didn't want kaede then give her to me LOL XD XD

overall it was a relaxing episode before the final arc of the final season. it's really sad to know that all of them will be getting into different highschool. well some of them were trying to get at the same highschool but almost all of them will be getting into a different various path and it's really sad to know that. i know that feeling really well. sad and happy at the same time. but the scene where Kayano seemed to give up with everything, that makes me sad even now. i really want them to become a couple tho. Nagisa is trying to become a teacher suprised me a little bit. well, i guess it's a lot better than being an assasin.

Karasuma and Bitch-sensei finally......xD
this episode was kinda sad to watch but at the same time i was feeling happy while watching the episode. well basically it was a really relaxing episode imo.

looking foward for the next episode.
shit is getting real in the next episode!
May 26, 2016 12:50 PM

Dec 2014
Loved the episode, Something like the calm before the storm I guess.

Nagisa wants to become a teacher, Seems very likely.

I love Karma how teased Kayano, Laughed so hard at that.
Kayano giving chocolates to Nagisa was really cute.

Koro sensei and the principal's conversation was nice.

Karasuma at the end, That was so sweet yet so smooth XD
May 26, 2016 12:51 PM
Apr 2016
Kaede: *likes nagisa
Me: F off he has a boyfriend and they love each other don't be a side b
May 26, 2016 12:52 PM

Jul 2014
Considering the plot didn't really move forward, this was a surprisingly solid episode, though with this series it shouldn't really be too surprising at this point really. I particularly liked seeing the way that the Principal has changed so much after his confrontation with Koro-sensei a few episodes back, as well as Karasuma's smooth proposal to Irina; definitey did not expect that to happen with the way he's been this series. Also interesting was how it was implied that Nakamura likes Nagisa as well, which isn't too surprising considering how they've interacted in the past.

I get the feeling that this is just the calm before the storm though as with 5 episodes left and that major assassination project, as well as Shiro's faceless assassin from a few episodes, it just feels as if it's going to get a lot more dramatic and intense from here.
May 26, 2016 1:04 PM

Dec 2012
Is it me or the art was little different? (ya know those thick black lines around characters?).

@danieltortoisee nice avatar (new nendoroid in GSC lineup, loved her face expression)

She was chasing him, he was like meh, but at the end allusion was all what it had to be done to be together. So damn real coz girls don't want guys who say yes after 1 minute:p crazy world.
As for Karasuma -well done. After some tunning of Yours U got fine girl: from smoking, killing, sleeping with her targets slut she became educated, kind, skillful and caring woman (I wouldn't touch her coz of xxx guys before me but still would consider as good life companion).

Lastly poor Kayano didn't dig Nagisa yet she will oh yeah coz she's into sticking stuff into a body of hers (tentacles), soon Nagisa soon.
keroroslayerMay 26, 2016 1:07 PM
May 26, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2014
I was really scared that they were going to cut this part out and I'm so glad they didn't. I wanted to see Irina's reaction at the end animated so badly and it delivered. These are probably the last lighthearted moments before shit gets real so this was a nice cool down episode.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 26, 2016 1:14 PM
Jul 2018
A very good relaxing episode.

Kayano is so cute when she blushes!
May 26, 2016 1:44 PM

Jul 2015
Poor Kayano :( Karasuma has them smooth moves. Irina had a hilarious reaction lol
May 26, 2016 1:49 PM

Jan 2015
Don't tell me that this ship is gonna sunk D: Nagisa and Kayano are so cute together tho, somebody save this ship! :C
May 26, 2016 1:59 PM

Oct 2015
The episodes are getting sadder and sadder while nearing the end... especially the final part of the opening. I think I might cry if Koro sense I died 😭😭😭 (even though he probably will)
May 26, 2016 2:08 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
The ships are strong, lol. I'm glad they adapted the Valentine's Day arc. Next episodes will be fantastic :D

5/5
May 26, 2016 2:14 PM

Mar 2013
Episode was so calm that it is frightening, actually. Guess next week things are going to get really serious.
May 26, 2016 2:42 PM
Jun 2011
AntonKutovoi said:
Episode was so calm that it is frightening, actually. Guess next week things are going to get really serious.
if you seen the preview after the credits. you can see shit will get real
May 26, 2016 3:31 PM

Feb 2013
Karasuma just proposed in his own way, I wasn't expecting that at all.
Everything besides that wasn't special at all, typical Valentine's day episode.
May 26, 2016 4:17 PM
Jan 2014
this only hardened the ships even more

(ohandalsopenises)
"Tell them you watch shonen, and at worst they will call you immature. But moe? It's like you are watching rape hentai."
-ThatAnimeSnob, 2015

May 26, 2016 4:18 PM

May 2012
Aww, was hoping for more development between Nagisa and Kayano. Loved how he unintentionally ignored Sakura lol

Nice to see Karasuma propose to Bitch-sensei lol

May 26, 2016 4:42 PM

Jul 2007
Ah I love these kind of episodes <3

Only 5 more eps left. Hope for a good ending although I'm pretty sure Koro-sensei won't survive :V I mean two seasons now whole point was to finally kill him so one way or another someone is gonna do it. Even if everything goes well I doubt he will want to live as a monster for more. I assume that is the reason he declined the teaching offer.
May 26, 2016 5:01 PM

Dec 2013
Honestly I used to HATE this show and despise it and just watched it because I watch everything but...man I've changed a lot and actually love this show so much since S2 now. The characters are all lovable and Koro-sensei became annoying to just the best teacher I have ever seen in an anime. Better teacher than Onizuka perhaps lmao.

5/5 episode. I love episodes that are relaxing and heartwarming like this one.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
May 26, 2016 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
LOL Karasuma is such a smooth man. And LOL Irina wanting threefold was hilarious.
May 26, 2016 5:18 PM

Dec 2012
Celebrating Christmas & New Years in one day.
The students thinking about their future. Nagisa continuing to think about being a teacher.
So sweet of Koro-Sensei to show up & cheer on Nagisa, but so hilarious seeing all his clones talk in sync.

So happy to see the Valentine's Day arc adapted.
Karma & Nakamura make a devious team.
So sweet of all the girls to give chocolates to the guys. Lol Hazama's cursed love letter.
Okajima going crazy over not getting any chocolates.

Kayano managed to give her chocolates to Nagisa.
Koro-Sensei getting a picture of Yukimura-Sensei. How sweet, but also perverted at the same time.
Really like how Koro-Sensei & the principal are just having a nice chat.

Irina & Karasuma living together. Progression.

Seems like the government has got a weapon up their sleeve.

The ED song fits so well, but its so sad knowing this show is going to end soon.
Santoryu_XBurnerMay 26, 2016 5:23 PM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 26, 2016 5:18 PM

Oct 2009
Karasuma and bitch sensei living in the same house ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 26, 2016 5:57 PM

Feb 2015
Irina was perfect this episode.
May 26, 2016 6:03 PM

Mar 2009
YES! Irina and Karasuma are finally together, even living under one roof.

Dat dinner conversation, btw. Triple length AND girth? Irina too lewd...
LOL'd at "fun-sized."
May 26, 2016 6:44 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
[SHIPS INTENSIFIES]
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 26, 2016 7:17 PM

Jun 2010
Hyuse said:
Honestly I used to HATE this show and despise it and just watched it because I watch everything but...man I've changed a lot and actually love this show so much since S2 now. The characters are all lovable and Koro-sensei became annoying to just the best teacher I have ever seen in an anime. Better teacher than Onizuka perhaps lmao.

5/5 episode. I love episodes that are relaxing and heartwarming like this one.

This.
I can't believe how much I love this anime now.
May 26, 2016 8:27 PM

Jan 2014
Karasuma. That smooth fucker.
May 26, 2016 8:29 PM

Dec 2009
It really feels like the end is near, and that's especially true with only 5 episodes left. Loved all the scenes with Nagisa and Kayano, then Koro Sensei and the principle, and finally Karasuma and Irina. Like man I really like how much these characters have developed and changed since the beginning of the series. The tone really suggests the ending is going to be bittersweet, and I'm not sure I can handle that...
May 26, 2016 8:49 PM

Dec 2014
The episode seemed so jolly... I loved seeing the class E couples
May 26, 2016 9:15 PM
Oct 2007
This season turned out to be very very nice. Sad that only 5 episodes left.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2016 10:27 PM
Apr 2015
Lol Karasuma. Smooth moves there, bro lol. Anyway, that was a nice lighthearted episode. Everything in the Valentines segment was great. Now this is The calm before the storm. 5 episodes left :(
May 26, 2016 10:43 PM

Jan 2015

Oh my, Valentine time. I wonder who'll give a chocolate and to who, or in this case with codename "Giver" and "Receiver". LOL I'm feeling like totally becoming into Karma's teasing-mode this time
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 26, 2016 11:21 PM

Nov 2012
damn, karasuma was smooth as fuck there haha.
pretty sweet episode with lots of romance :>
May 26, 2016 11:46 PM

Nov 2015
DAMN! so much to talk about this episode. This probably might be the last happy moments of this anime.

-Kayano is really cute. At the end I felt sorry for her.
-It is really nice to see Principal Asano smiling and getting along with Korosensei
-The final steps to killing Korosensei is set
-Bitch sensei and Karasuma are always not agreeing with one another. This brought some tension. But funny ending. LOL
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2016 11:59 PM

Feb 2014
Karasuma's one smooth bastard. Proposing to Irina to live with him was really sweet of him to do. Irina's reaction was equally adorable too. =)

Same goes for Kayano. Being with Karma and Nakamura, overlooking the other student's attempts at giving valentine's chocolate gave her the needed courage to give her's to Nagisa. She easily knew what Nagisa wants to be when he graduates college in the future as well.

With 5 episodes left, I doubt there will be anymore of these happy and calm episodes now. From here on out until the end, I predict things will get intense to the max...
May 27, 2016 12:42 AM

Jan 2008
Karasuma is the man . So smooth. And Irinas reaction was too adorable

Now to the finale
May 27, 2016 1:41 AM

Apr 2013
This episode was awesome, that ending with Karasuma ^_^ Lots of ships sailing this episode~ Kayano was adorable.
May 27, 2016 1:58 AM

Mar 2014
"And then, they done sex"

– The End
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
May 27, 2016 2:23 AM

Oct 2013
oh dang all this pairings i'm exploding

"Hello."

May 27, 2016 4:04 AM
Apr 2016
Hahaha, the ending tho
May 27, 2016 4:47 AM
May 2016
Kyahhhhh!!!! Karasuma just proposed to Irina to live together with his tsundere proposal XDDDD

And Kayano...don't you know that Nagisa likes you too??? :'(
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

319 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 23, 2016

470 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 22, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2016

146 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:49 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

111 by Timeline_man »»
Apr 21, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2016

105 by the_foundation »»
Apr 19, 10:12 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.