Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 26, 2016 8:03 AM

Jan 2016
Finished this show a while ago and words can not describe how much I loved it. I cried so much towards the end. Ultimately the ending gave me the happy ending I wanted and I am happy for that.

May 30, 2016 4:33 AM

Jan 2016
Look i never cry at a show, i get emotional sure but tears never fall.
Clannad AS changed that!

Nevertheless yes Clannad is magnificent!
May 30, 2016 7:43 AM

Sep 2011
Usually threads like this attract a lot of haters, but I for one also thought that Clannad was amazing :)
May 30, 2016 7:49 AM

Mar 2015
Ah Clannad, never cried and still never have but I admit at some points it gets very emotional. Regarding the series itself, I still like the other girls better so maybe that is the reason why?
Jun 4, 2016 10:00 PM

Nov 2015
LordoftheHorizon said:
Ah Clannad, never cried and still never have but I admit at some points it gets very emotional. Regarding the series itself, I still like the other girls better so maybe that is the reason why?

I feel Nagisa makes the better story for what the show was trying to accomplish. Tomoyo (who is best girl) was better, Kyou was better and guess what.. they both got their own episodes which were also great lol. I feel like if he finished with like Kyou for instance that after story would not be nearly as powerful. It's hard not to crumble under the feels because Nagisa is just a nice person and you never want bad things to happen to genuinely nice people. Also dat family atmosphere doeeeee.
Jun 9, 2016 3:21 PM

Jul 2015
Gabagool said:
LordoftheHorizon said:

I feel Nagisa makes the better story for what the show was trying to accomplish. Tomoyo (who is best girl) was better, Kyou was better and guess what.. they both got their own episodes which were also great lol. I feel like if he finished with like Kyou for instance that after story would not be nearly as powerful. It's hard not to crumble under the feels because Nagisa is just a nice person and you never want bad things to happen to genuinely nice people. Also dat family atmosphere doeeeee.
Finally somebody who understands it. Still would like to see an afterstory with Tomoyo. That could damn good.
Jun 9, 2016 3:36 PM

Nov 2015
Enishi- said:
Gabagool said:

Finally somebody who understands it. Still would like to see an afterstory with Tomoyo. That could damn good.
Enishi- said:
Gabagool said:

Well you're in luck! There is an entire VN called Tomoyo After that is awesome! (Warining though, NSFW lol)
Jun 9, 2016 4:05 PM

Jul 2015
Gabagool said:
Enishi- said:
Enishi- said:

Well you're in luck! There is an entire VN called Tomoyo After that is awesome! (Warining though, NSFW lol)

Wonder why it never got animated like afterstory did?
Jun 9, 2016 6:25 PM

Nov 2015
Enishi- said:
Gabagool said:

Wonder why it never got animated like afterstory did?

haha no idea ;) ... starts off... kinda hot lol. Then it goes into a deeper story that I won't spoil. Obviously I like it a lot (given my avi).

More topics from this board

» Hopefully this isn't annoying

Ricdumb - Apr 10

3 by Ricdumb »»
Apr 20, 6:25 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

angel999 - Oct 23, 2008

319 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 14, 10:59 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 16, 2008

260 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 8, 7:26 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kiseki - Oct 2, 2008

347 by KingOfPneumos »»
Apr 7, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Clannad ~After Story~ Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

patient_senses - Mar 12, 2009

1168 by Chilicon_valley »»
Mar 10, 8:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.