Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 2016 3:48 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
LOL, Marika. Always a funny sight to see her I'm not really surprised that she would literally jump at Raku.

The whole key plot should be coming to a climax soon as she reveals about the fragments. Wonder when Raku will find Chitose again.
May 26, 2016 6:53 AM

Sep 2013
ONODERA = PROMISED GIRL.
May 26, 2016 7:58 AM
May 2015
Erika___ said:
ONODERA = PROMISED GIRL.

ONODERA Haru? No she is not
May 26, 2016 8:09 AM

Sep 2013
mactavish said:
Erika___ said:
ONODERA = PROMISED GIRL.

who is that? im only familiar with important characters :P
May 26, 2016 10:34 AM
May 2016
does anyone have the english version? i dont understand korean even a little
May 26, 2016 1:10 PM

Nov 2014
I dont even know where the korean scans are...
May 26, 2016 8:43 PM
May 2016
Erika___ said:
mactavish said:

I don't think Onodera is the promise girl that met with Raku XD
Its still blur for me but hopefully it was Chitoge :'3

//btw I'm new in here also nice to meet ya all
May 26, 2016 10:49 PM

Feb 2015
Come on! The finish line is in sight. Push on author, push on!
May 27, 2016 12:03 AM
Jul 2012
I give up on the series. I really hate Komi and hope horrible things happen to him.

But anyways I don't care for Kosaki or Chitoge so either way it's disgusting. Marika is truthfully the best girl along with Haru.

But it was nice to see Marika again, the key plot lost it's purpose because the people who supposedly made the promise are all idiots who forgot everything meanwhile two other girls remembered, and anyways Tsugumi is always get sick of seeing so hopefully they don't keep that bit going for much longer.
May 27, 2016 12:56 AM

Oct 2014
Do you even SHAFT

(ironically Nisekoi anime is done by shaft as well :P)

Marika shippers RUSTLED: ✅ NOT RUSTLED:❎
IizyMay 27, 2016 12:59 AM
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 27, 2016 1:19 AM
Jan 2016
Its finally gonna end huh? F**k you Raku after all this chapters you finally made up your mind you dense M****r f****r. These girls deserves a better MC than you. Now that I let that all out on the side node I really hope Chitoge is the one all this time plot always progress with Chitoge she deserves it even though I also like Onodera she's just a crush IMO. no hate but every time its her arc story she always shy away o.O
May 27, 2016 1:25 AM

Oct 2011
Marika was brought back just so she can get dumped again. Based Nisekoi.
May 27, 2016 2:13 AM
Mar 2015
Friends forever kinda painful

where did onedera gone tooo ~
BloodLustedMay 27, 2016 2:17 AM
May 27, 2016 3:17 AM
May 2013
I believe Onodera will be the promised girl but Raku will choose Chitoge over her cause he is in love with her
May 27, 2016 4:36 AM

Jan 2014
pikrodafni said:
I believe Onodera will be the promised girl but Raku will choose Chitoge over her cause he is in love with her

Especially cause that's the cliche thing to do and its Komi. This manga has been terrible for a long time and a chitoge ending is the worst possible ending but hey... Maybe komi thinks people like her after shoving her down our throats for more than 50% of the chapters.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

May 27, 2016 4:52 AM
May 2013
uran10 said:
pikrodafni said:

Especially cause that's the cliche thing to do and its Komi. This manga has been terrible for a long time and a chitoge ending is the worst possible ending but hey... Maybe komi thinks people like her after shoving her down our throats for more than 50% of the chapters.

How would that be the cliche thing to do?The cliche thing would be for Raku to be in love with the girl that just so happens to be the promised one(like in Love Hina)
May 27, 2016 4:52 AM

Dec 2014
Ohlawdhavemercy....
May 27, 2016 5:18 AM
Jul 2018
and from this day, another ship was sunk.

ABANDON SHIP!!! Loljk.
May 27, 2016 5:47 AM

Dec 2008
uran10 said:
pikrodafni said:

Thank you for your OPINION, some things are cliche only when it doesn't go the way one wants.
May 27, 2016 6:46 AM
Jul 2018
Ive spent the ENTIRE series thinking onodera was the best girl, but now that i think about it its probably marika. She's the smartest person in the series. I still think i would choose onodera because shes too adorable and theyve both liked each other for so long it would be sick if they never went out, but airheads can be somewhat boring, and then even though chitoge isnt an airhead shes dumb as a box of rocks, sortive in the same way raku is, and then tsugumi is innocent like a little kid...
removed-userMay 27, 2016 8:07 AM
May 27, 2016 7:32 AM

Mar 2016
100% Onodera promised girl, Chitoge gets picked. Sorry guys, im dropping this. I wanted a tie in the raku bowl and can't bear seeing these girls die one by one.
May 27, 2016 7:46 AM

Jul 2014
God dammit, why you gotta sink the Tachibana ship twice? Once was enough then you gotta make her come back for one last reassurance.
May 27, 2016 7:47 AM

Mar 2016
MySweetPiano said:
God dammit, why you gotta sink the Tachibana ship twice? Once was enough then you gotta make her come back for one last reassurance.

I KNOW RIGHT? RAKU CALLED HER BACK JUST TO FUCK WITH HER. WHY? T.T
May 27, 2016 7:59 AM
Jul 2018
ElusiveLight said:
100% Onodera promised girl, Chitoge gets picked. Sorry guys, im dropping this. I wanted a tie in the raku bowl and can't bear seeing these girls die one by one.

i wish she was but its not 100%. The whole story is based around that fairy tale they read as kids where three girls help the fourth promised one find the prince or whatever. its setting up for everyone to help him get to chitoge, If she is the one hes choosing like everyone thinks than she's likely the promised girl as well, unless they try and make it differ from the fairy tale and have the original promised girl of the story end up as one of the helpers. it seems like its ending soon anyway, you shouldnt drop it at this point.
removed-userMay 27, 2016 8:04 AM
May 27, 2016 8:04 AM

Jul 2015
Man i wouldn't want to be the author of Nisekoi, manga fan are such dumb people, when raku will choose a girl all the fan of the others girl will hate the manga so much, it's so dumb......
May 27, 2016 8:07 AM

Mar 2016
Curiousliar9 said:
ElusiveLight said:

i wish she was but its not 100%. The whole story is based around that fairy tale they read as kids where three girls help the fourth promised one find the prince or whatever. its setting up for everyone to help him get to chitoge, If she is the one hes choosing like everyone thinks than she's likely the promised girl as well, unless they try and make it differ from the fairy tale and have the original promised girl of the story end up as one of the helpers. it seems like its ending soon anyway, you shouldnt drop it at this point.

The problem with this manga was the fact that Komi INTRODUCED ALL THESE EXTRA HEROINES. If he only sticked with the troubles of Raku and Chitoge, i would be all for that shit. The one shot was literally infinite times better.
May 27, 2016 8:16 AM
Jan 2016
ElusiveLight said:
Curiousliar9 said:

The problem with this manga was the fact that Komi INTRODUCED ALL THESE EXTRA HEROINES. If he only sticked with the troubles of Raku and Chitoge, i would be all for that shit. The one shot was literally infinite times better.
Agree with you the one shot is the real nisekoi tbh
May 27, 2016 8:19 AM

Jan 2008
The last scene makes it so obvious that Onodera is going to remember something from the past which may lead to her being the promise girl. And her being the promise girl is a big hint that Chitoge is the one Raku will choose. Heck, even if she wasn't, Raku will still choose Chitoge. It's just too obvious and predictable.

Sad that Marika is out of the game for real now but she's still a great character. Chitoge and Onodera are boring compared to her.
May 27, 2016 8:21 AM

Mar 2016
HatsumiShinogu said:
The last scene makes it so obvious that Onodera is going to remember something from the past which may lead to her being the promise girl. And her being the promise girl is a big hint that Chitoge is the one Raku will choose. Heck, even if she wasn't, Raku will still choose Chitoge. It's just too obvious and predictable.

Sad that Marika is out of the game for real now but she's still a great character. Chitoge and Onodera are boring compared to her.

The moment he said friend to Marika, i felt that i got shafted by Komi. Good lord, this was dragged far... far... too long.
May 27, 2016 8:50 AM

Jun 2015
Another cliffhanger *sigh*
And see what we've got, friendzoned again, lol. Ain't that bad though, it really suits the mood.

Must be prepared for the final war. Whichever wins, but.. wait, isn't it already obvious? I mean, the one-shot and else :(
May 27, 2016 1:56 PM

Jun 2013
This is fucked up lmfao
May 27, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2016
Erika___ said:
mactavish said:

If you know who Haru is, then shots fired. If not, Haru is the main Onodera's younger sister who was in the manga recently.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2016 4:04 PM

Apr 2016
Prediction
Onodera sees Raku and realizes he loves Chitoge, confesses anyway and gets rejected.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 27, 2016 5:00 PM

Jul 2014
Prediction:
Chitoge wins. Onodera cries. They graduate and Onodera leaves. Raku gets pissed, and tries to find Onodera. He asks for her hand in marriage for whatever reason. Chitoge calls him a bean sprout. Raku kisses Chitoge in front of Onodera, Onodera dies. The end. =.=

I'm just joking around but I wouldn't be surprised if something stupid happened...
May 27, 2016 5:09 PM

May 2015
Fukuoka1999 said:
Prediction
Onodera sees Raku and realizes he loves Chitoge, confesses anyway and gets rejected.

this is my prediction since 52134526735163761 years ago
May 27, 2016 6:42 PM

Apr 2016
MySweetPiano said:
Prediction:
Chitoge wins. Onodera cries. They graduate and Onodera leaves. Raku gets pissed, and tries to find Onodera. He asks for her hand in marriage for whatever reason. Chitoge calls him a bean sprout. Raku kisses Chitoge in front of Onodera, Onodera dies. The end. =.=

I'm just joking around but I wouldn't be surprised if something stupid happened...

I wouldn't be shocked if this happened lol.
May 27, 2016 7:22 PM
May 2016
Lol it kinda cheering me up seeing Yui, Marika, and Tsugumi after forever.

Too much friendzone right here.

Right.
Damn.
May 28, 2016 12:43 AM

Nov 2008
crevette said:
Marika was brought back just so she can get dumped again. Based Nisekoi.

Basically. Marika is the character I've seen get the most author hatred since Tenri. And fitting enough the reveal made the two even more similar. Fuck the devoted childhood friend hatred current manga has.

pikrodafni said:
How would that be the cliche thing to do?The cliche thing would be for Raku to be in love with the girl that just so happens to be the promised one(like in Love Hina)

The thing with Love Hina was Keitarou had already settled for Punching McPunch Naru and the reveal she was the promised girl was just peace of mind. Unlike with the possiblity Kosaki becomes the promised girl yet Chitoge wins anyway because worst heroine wins. Hey, it is indeed like Love Hina!
May 28, 2016 5:20 AM

Jul 2012
Ok i accepted the battle between Tsugumi and Claude, but now i'm waiting for Tsugumi's bankai. Anything worth mentioning, Marika down again ...
May 28, 2016 5:56 AM

Jan 2014
this mangaka seems to dislike the Marika fans
May 28, 2016 5:01 PM

Mar 2016
Madao__ said:
this mangaka seems to dislike the Marika fans

Word, Komi burned Mari fans twice.
May 28, 2016 6:39 PM
May 2016
I always believe chitoge is the promised girl😀
May 29, 2016 8:06 AM

Nov 2011
I really didn't like Marika in the beginning, but she grew on me, but God Damn Komi...we had to see her get shot down TWICE!

ahh the Cliches keep coming. *sigh* If next week is the end...well thank goodness, I can't take this dreadfulness anymore.

Chitoge always annoyed me and this stuff is just non-sense.

If Komi had the balls he'd have Raku end up with anyone but Chitoge, but he probably doesn't.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

May 29, 2016 9:55 AM
Apr 2016
I liked the chapter and loves the manga. Personally im a chitoge and raku fan. I think raku is gonna choose onodera because him choosing chitoge is just to obvious. I also think onodera is gonna be the promise girl. Though i dont care if she is but i would like for raku to choose chitoge.
May 29, 2016 10:17 PM
May 2016
This chapter is good though, even I didn't ship Marika with Raku.

I don't think Onodera isn't the "promised girl", I just read Chitoge's profile in here recently dat she has "brown" eyes when still a kid and changed into blue eyes when she grows up.

Komi-sensei is surely knows how this story will end. Let's see the finale then on next week.
May 30, 2016 2:53 AM

Mar 2014
Came back after not reading for about 11 chapters, wasn't dissapointed, plot is finally progressing/nearing the end!

In my opinion it could still be either Chitoge or Onodera, I guess Chitoge, but hoping for Onodera.
May 30, 2016 3:31 AM

May 2016
R.I.P Team Marika
May 30, 2016 7:51 AM
May 2016
Raku maybe chose Chitoge over Kosaki, but Kosaki MAY BE the promise girl,its easy to find out, look

-her key is twice as longer than the other three keys.
-Chitoge has almost no idea about a promise with only weak witness from Seishirou.
-Kosaki basically knows why she has the key to meet her first love once again
-Raku's mother lied to Chitoge about not knowing about the promise, cause it seems, from what she said, might hurt Chitoge
-her key is used as the letter I in "Nisekoi" and Raku's Pendant used as the letter O
-Assuming Kosaki's face at the end of 219 she found and remembers that thats exactly the place where the promise was made
-Assuming the meaning of Nisekoi (false love) is Raku's undeniable love for Chitoge and not Kosaki, who is the promise girl

Although it may contradict. Who knows. Maybe Chitoge is the promise girl, maybe Raku chose Chitoge and had chosen the right one.

-Chitoge actually left to America since childhood
-Chitoge's diary mentioning a promise
-Seishirou actually remembers a vauge memory about a promise
-Kanakura and Marika seems to acknowledge Chitoge also posing her as more of a threat to getting Raku more than Kosaki despite knowing their fake love
-Raku's mother for some reason knew that Chitoge is in love with Raku but Chitoge never mentioned it to her
-Assuming Kosaki's face at the end of 219 she might have found Chitoge in the exact area that the promise was made
-Assuming the meaning of Nisekoi (false love) is Raku's undeniable love for Chitoge, who is the promise girl and not Kosaki

ooorrrr

-Raku is a complete two timer since 5 yrs old. lol
ZawszeInLoveKeyMay 31, 2016 3:50 AM
May 30, 2016 10:30 AM
May 2016
allenjke said:
Ok i accepted the battle between Tsugumi and Claude, but now i'm waiting for Tsugumi's bankai. Anything worth mentioning, Marika down again ...

LOL :'v
Seriously though //actually I'd like to see their fights though.
but I'm wondering what Claude actually saying to Tsugumi about what happen with Chitoge.

Alittan said:
Came back after not reading for about 11 chapters, wasn't dissapointed, plot is finally progressing/nearing the end!

In my opinion it could still be either Chitoge or Onodera, I guess Chitoge, but hoping for Onodera.

I'm just reading recently after chapter of Chitoge heared Onodera's confess when Raku sleeps in her legs XD

Royaldor said:
R.I.P Team Marika

She's still very good known character though :'3 I like her too despite I didn't shipped her with Raku.

ZawszeInLoveKey said:
Kosaki MAY BE the promise girl,its easy to find out, look:

-Chitoge has almost no idea about a promise with only weak witness from Seishirou.
-Kosaki basically knows about meeting again to be lovers
-Raku's mother lied to Chitoge about not knowing about the promise, cause it seems, from what she said, might hurt Chitoge
-Assuming Kosaki's face at the end of 219 she found and remembers that thats exactly the place where the promise was made

Although it may contradict. Who knows. Maybe Chitoge is the promise girl, maybe Raku chose Chitoge and had chosen the right one.

-Kirisaki actually left to America since childhood
-Yui and Marika seems to acknowledge Chitoge also posing her as more of a threat to getting Raku more than Kosaki despite knowing their fake love
-Assuming Kosaki's face at the end of 219 she might have found Chitoge in the exact area that the promise was made

ooorrrr

Well, I did agree with you. XDD
May 31, 2016 12:34 AM

May 2016
Batffleck said:
allenjke said:

LOL :'v
Seriously though //actually I'd like to see their fights though.
but I'm wondering what Claude actually saying to Tsugumi about what happen with Chitoge.

Alittan said:

I'm just reading recently after chapter of Chitoge heared Onodera's confess when Raku sleeps in her legs XD

Royaldor said:
R.I.P Team Marika

She's still very good known character though :'3 I like her too despite I didn't shipped her with Raku.

ZawszeInLoveKey said:
Kosaki MAY BE the promise girl,its easy to find out, look:

-Kosaki basically knows about meeting again to be lovers

-Kirisaki actually left to America since childhood
-Yui and Marika seems to acknowledge Chitoge also posing her as more of a threat to getting Raku more than Kosaki despite knowing their fake love

ooorrrr

Well, I did agree with you. XDD

im actually team marika.. but the ship has sunk so all i can do is abandon the ship.. either ways.. i dont really care that much if raku chooses onodera or chitoge :3..
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.