Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 2016 2:03 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The two became one? That was Ichigo's' plan? Wonder how far he can carry this fight from here..
May 26, 2016 2:15 AM

Jan 2014
hmmm, I still don't see how he's going to beat Yhwach. I'm sure he's powered up a lot but I doubt he'll be able to beat Yhwach as he is now
May 26, 2016 2:22 AM

Dec 2012
Ichigo & his hollow have become one. Let see what he can do here.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 26, 2016 2:26 AM

May 2015
Not sure if this form is badass or ridiculous xD, all the other forms were straight up badass but this one is below the usual standards so I assume (and hope) this is not the final Ichigo's form.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2016 2:27 AM

Dec 2013
Typical random bleach power up.
May 26, 2016 2:34 AM

Jul 2014
The stupidity intensifies.
May 26, 2016 2:36 AM

Aug 2010
And as usual story wise meh but DAT DESIGN looks soo cool imo
May 26, 2016 2:44 AM

Jan 2009
the new transformation of Ichigo looks bad lol, why only 1 horn of the arrancar? make it 2 horns since my OCD is triggering
May 26, 2016 2:49 AM
Jul 2014
G_Spark233 said:

Not really. I assume we'll get an explanation next chapter, but all he did was combine the three powers he already had. He looks a bit like Tensa Zangetsu from the Deicide arc.

vikki7783 said:

Same as above, assuming you're referring to Ichigo.
GrimmgetaMay 26, 2016 3:01 AM
May 26, 2016 2:52 AM

Aug 2011
While now Ichigo looks more mature I liked the old one with the mask better.
May 26, 2016 3:01 AM

May 2009
This chapter was fine until that final double page spread. Seriously, that half human/half Hollow face looks completely ridiculous. It reminds me of David Bowie but Ichigo can't really pull it off.

zal said:
Not sure if this form is badass or ridiculous xD, all the other forms were straight up badass but this one is below the usual standards so I assume (and hope) this is not the final Ichigo's form.

Yeah, I too hope that "Bowie-Ichigo" is just a transition rather than the final form.
May 26, 2016 3:04 AM
Jul 2014
I doubt the look is permanent by the way. Whenever he goes Bankai I expect some things to change. I think it's mainly the one horn that bugs people but I get why it's like that.
May 26, 2016 3:04 AM
Jul 2018
It looks like the halfway point between Shikai and Bankai and I'm guessing he's going to get at least one more power up before the end.

Also disappointed in no Isshin or Ryuuken, c'mon Kubo
May 26, 2016 3:07 AM

Nov 2010
I wonder, is Kubo going Yu Yu Hakusho on this transformation? Imma guess that because he has both quincy and shinigami reiatsu , he'll be able to hurt Ywach, just like how Youske managed to damage Yomi because he too had two types of ki.
May 26, 2016 3:26 AM
Sep 2012
I was disappointed we did not see Ryuken in this chapter, what was the point of finally showing on his way last chapter, if he is still not here? Haswalth is such a tease, what about Yhwach's powers tell us.

In the end, Inoue contributed very little if anything at all. That is what I get from trusting Kubo, a female actually doing something, perish the thought. Say what you want about Hiro Mashima and his fan service, but the female characters actually do stuff.

Wow so Ichigo has mastered all his powers and use them all at once as one power, awesome. Too bad Bach is just going to no sell it next chapter.
May 26, 2016 3:30 AM
Apr 2014
Weird design, maybe he's still in a mid-transformation or something.
May 26, 2016 4:26 AM

Oct 2014
I think I'll have to put bleach on hold. I might wait till it's finished then binge it. Because it's hard to enjoy the lack of content and plot progression we get each chapter.
May 26, 2016 4:33 AM

Jan 2014
Maybe this is me only but this new transformation looks so stupid and bad for me.

2/5

I like teamwork with Inoue but something like this should happen hundreds chapters ago instead at the end of the manga
Taito10May 26, 2016 4:36 AM
May 26, 2016 5:03 AM

Dec 2015
I really like the transformation, cant wait till next week to fully see it
joe_g7May 30, 2016 3:59 PM
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 26, 2016 5:20 AM
Nov 2014
The design is not that impressive. He better have at least 3 or 2 more designs.
May 26, 2016 5:27 AM

Jan 2013
I like the design of the transformation.
May 26, 2016 6:08 AM

Feb 2012
That transformation looks pretty bad ass. I only wish he was savage like he was against Ulquiorra, but looks like he knows what's he doing. Too bad.

I kinda want more to see Uryuu's fight then this one, that blonde guy is wrecking him with just a sword.
May 26, 2016 6:13 AM

Nov 2007
Two forms in one and not sure Inoue's intention of getting part of him. I'm curious about what that enemy against Ishida says about the "true" power.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 26, 2016 6:33 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
A bit disappointed because I was hoping Ichigo to use Vollstandig.

I'm more interested in Uryuu vs Haschwalth battle, I wanna know their epithets and their Vollstandigs

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 26, 2016 6:57 AM

Aug 2014
Two in one, eh? I doubt this is enough to beat Yhwach but we'll see.
May 26, 2016 7:06 AM

Jul 2007
Santoryu_XBurner said:

More like his quincy and shinigami sides fused. His "hollow" side is his shinigami side.

G_Spark233 said:

Not really as the manga has been building up towards Ichigo unifying his powers ever since final getsuga.
May 26, 2016 7:15 AM

Feb 2008
lol well that is all well an good but how many more power ups is he going to do before the eventual victory.

or they could do the other way where he loses, but it doesn't matter because some god like power was used to reset everything.

or the ultimate troll by having the protagonist lose. it is all a forgone conclusion at this point.
May 26, 2016 7:21 AM

Jan 2010
Stark700 said:
The two became one? That was Ichigo's' plan? Wonder how far he can carry this fight from here..
I'm not used to Ichigo coming up with plans....lol. Seems Yhwach isn't used to it either as his All Mighty power didn't seem to see this coming.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 26, 2016 7:55 AM

Dec 2015
I wonder how much he has control over this form now? I mean when he was this form with ulquiorra he was going ham!!!
Fai said:
Santoryu_XBurner said:

More like his quincy and shinigami sides fused. His "hollow" side is his shinigami side.

G_Spark233 said:

Not really as the manga has been building up towards Ichigo unifying his powers ever since final getsuga.

I don't get how his shinigami side could be the hollow?.....
May 26, 2016 8:02 AM

Jan 2016
Knowing how Kubo works Ichigo probably still has at least 2 or 3 transformations before his one true final form
May 26, 2016 8:03 AM

Jul 2012
Meh ... Not impressed about how the transformation looks, let's see how powerful it is. Nothing much happened so again pretty much 1 page for the chapter.
May 26, 2016 8:10 AM

Jul 2014
Truly the best piece of literature in this generation. Kubo is a god of writing.
May 26, 2016 9:21 AM
May 2016
I think all the time about Aizen. What role will he have in the future? Because Kubo said, that he will play a big role, but we don't see so much about him in this arc.
May 26, 2016 9:32 AM

Jul 2011
Finally the intense moment after a bunch of boring chapters where basically nothing has happened. I as well cant see how he will beet him and to be honest I think this battle will last for at least 50 chapters, knowing Kubo's approach and ridiculous power-ups in the last moment. I am looking forward to see whats next but I dont have high hopes to be surprised to be honest.
May 26, 2016 9:34 AM

Jul 2011
Arcanix said:
Truly the best piece of literature in this generation. Kubo is a god of writing.

Lol this was sarcastic, wasnt it :D
May 26, 2016 10:12 AM

Mar 2009
MoanaAvengers said:
I wonder how much he has control over this form now? I mean when he was this form with ulquiorra he was going ham!!!
Fai said:

That's how it is. Ichigo never had split shinigami or hollow powers. Old man Zangetsu was his Quincy power. Shirosaki was fusion of Shinigami father side and Hollow that Masaki absorbed (Whitey that Aizen created). It's more like Isshin gave his shinigami power to Masaki to save her rather than normal father to son inheritance.

In my theory Masaki had all 3 pieces in her. Quincy from Bach, Shinigami from Isshin and Hollow from Whitey. Urahara gave Isshin proper human body to let him have babies (no idea how that works but its Urahara). This would explain why Bach is so bend on calling himself Ichigo father (as if Isshin was not a factor) - him being Father of all Quincy including Masaki.

Quite impressive for Inoue to resist Bach attacks. Why haven't he killed her yet? Would that now throw Ichigo into some kind of frenzy?

Aizen is observing what is happening to Ichigo. He might come up with something cool for himself using Hougyoku and Quincy reiatsu that he got shot with.

I don't mind how Ichigo looks now. It's like he finally is true to himself, no longer pretending to be someone else, hiding behind mask. What else would his old mask be symbol of?
May 26, 2016 10:46 AM

Sep 2014
Didn't think I'd see his hollow half again :o
Not really impressed with that design though I'm guessing he'll probably transform a few more times xD
May 26, 2016 11:34 AM
Dec 2014
I don't see this new form an finally full-powered to beat him, think that will be more than that...
May 26, 2016 11:41 AM

Jan 2015
Finally the two forms will fight as one !!!
May 26, 2016 12:11 PM

Jul 2007
MoanaAvengers said:

Shirosaki is the True Zangetsu - A hybrid of hollow and shinigami.
Old Man is the Quincy Powers.

nerfx said:
Didn't think I'd see his hollow half again :o
Not really impressed with that design though I'm guessing he'll probably transform a few more times xD

Ichigo is the natural variation of what Aizen tried to do with hogyoku so obviously yeah (In fact this whole thinghere could almost be a parallel to Aizen messing with SS in fake karakura till hogyoku truly fused with him and made him truly immortal)
May 26, 2016 1:25 PM

Nov 2015
Grimmgeta said:
G_Spark233 said:

Not really. I assume we'll get an explanation next chapter, but all he did was combine the three powers he already had. He looks a bit like Tensa Zangetsu from the Deicide arc.

vikki7783 said:

Same as above, assuming you're referring to Ichigo.

It could be that: Ichigo already has his quincy blood coming from his mom which was the zangetsu he thought his zanpakuto was all along. But that was ywach's quincy blood in him. The hollow he was fighting to control back then was his true Zanpakuto all along back then so he didnt get to reveal his true zanpakuto yet. That is why he have two blades now. The previous one which was the quincy's and his true one now which is the hollow he was surpressing. They merged once back then while fighting Aizen.

I see Bleach getting better at the moment that with those fights from the previous chapters. It feels like it will end soon.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2016 2:54 PM

Apr 2010
I'll just ignore the plot part of Bleach. That transformation is badass.
May 26, 2016 3:15 PM

Jun 2015
Ryuma00 said:
While now Ichigo looks more mature I liked the old one with the mask better.

I agree, but this one shows the "fusion" of his powers, guess that what Ichigo said in a lot of chapters ago "Zangetsu, I wont ever ask for you to lend me your strengh anymore, I wont tell you to not get in my way anymore, nor will I ask you to fight with me...From now on, I fight alone. Thank you Zangetsu. For you are me..." was a build up to this, while with the mask he is using the "hollows" power he didnt really accept it, I gues this shows that he now fully accepts and his aware of all his powers. My opinion tho :D
May 26, 2016 4:36 PM

Sep 2013
That fusion/merging was too good :O

Haschwalth about to reveal some of Uryuu's inner secrets :O
May 26, 2016 5:43 PM

Mar 2014
Eh. This wa sbviously coming since his RG training, but I expected the reveal to be a bit more impactful, but it was pretty underwhelming.
May 26, 2016 6:11 PM

Sep 2012
I gotta say this is probably my least favorite ichigo transformation, not that it looks bad but his previous transformations were much better imo, I just hope that once aizen is free he is powerful without having to transform, I don't want to see that butterfly ever again...
May 26, 2016 6:18 PM

Oct 2007
vikki7783 said:

i was looking for the like button ... couldn't find it
May 26, 2016 8:26 PM
May 2016
I think Yhwachs power is like Nicolas Cage in Next (crappy movie, interesting premise), where he can see into the future two minutes, but can see every possibility around every possible decision he can make.

And it branches, so for example if he goes two ways, he can see the possibilities for each of those two ways. Within his two minute limit of course.

Yhwach probably has this same ability but with a much longer time span, and with Mimihagi being immune to precognition.

Haschwalt probably had a short time limit or a limit to the possibilities he can see when using the Almighty.

So the terrifying thing is that Yhwach saw every possibility up to his goal, after Mimihagi was absorbed, and picked the best possibility. So everything is set and can't be stopped because he saw and picked what to do and it's happening as he saw it. That is the epitome of being fucked and the heroes have no idea.

I can see this being stopped if Aizen makes some kind of illusion where he tricked Yhwach into seeing his goal is accomplished, because he is probably so arrogant that he wouldn't think to use the the Almighty beyond that. This would open up a future that he didn't see.

Or maybe Mimihagi or some other being immune to precognition will appear. Or maybe Urahara will have some device. Or maybe Haschwalt will pull a Gin like betrayal. Or maybe something totally unexpected, but I doubt it.
May 26, 2016 9:05 PM

Jan 2015
Now just wait for Ichigo to combine the ends of his swords to make a bow, and fire an arrow named "cerrow"! >_> I hope this ends soon.
May 26, 2016 10:38 PM
May 2016
You forgot "Getsuga cerrow!"
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Yesterday, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 674 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

50 by _Zanga »»
Mar 31, 10:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.