- Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete
- Majikoi
- Nekopara (0, 1, 2)
- Osananajimi wa Daitouryou and Fandisc
- Princess Evangile
- Shuffle
- Yosuga no Sora
- Your Diary

Any recommendations? I'm mainly looking for romance with multiple routes. school is fine, I just don't want it to have any kind of gameplays. I prefer to have few H scenes which are used to emphasize their relationship.
Any kind of helps are appreciated!
Cooking is like fapping.

It can be lots of struggle when you're in the middle of it. Sometimes it gets hard and boring. When you're about to finish you're filled with excitement. Then finally you get to enjoy the result of your hardwork. Sometimes it doesn't meet your expectation. But most of the times you feel like you're in paradise and your struggle were not in vain.

But then comes the messy aftermath you have to clean up.
May 24, 2016 6:30 AM

Mar 2012
Hoshizora no Memoria
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 24, 2016 6:38 AM
Jul 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Hoshizora no Memoria

Seems interesting, I'll check it out.
Thanks!
Cooking is like fapping.

It can be lots of struggle when you're in the middle of it. Sometimes it gets hard and boring. When you're about to finish you're filled with excitement. Then finally you get to enjoy the result of your hardwork. Sometimes it doesn't meet your expectation. But most of the times you feel like you're in paradise and your struggle were not in vain.

May 24, 2016 12:12 PM

Oct 2015
Sepia Tears! I am currently playing it right now but it's pretty long if you don't mind the length :)
May 25, 2016 2:16 AM
Jul 2015
Lilyblossom said:
Sepia Tears! I am currently playing it right now but it's pretty long if you don't mind the length :)

I don't really enjoy short VNs that much but I'm definitely checking it out. thanks!
Cooking is like fapping.

May 27, 2016 11:59 PM

Jul 2015
I am looking[quote=Lightningkid message=46165502]So far I've finished:
- Eden*
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru
- Koi to Senkyou to Chocolate
- Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort
- Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete
- Majikoi
- Nekopara (0, 1, 2)
- Osananajimi wa Daitouryou and Fandisc
- Princess Evangile
- Shuffle
- Yosuga no Sora
- Your Diary

Any recommendations? I'm mainly looking for romance with multiple routes. school is fine, I just don't want it to have any kind of gameplays. I prefer to have few H scenes which are used to emphasize their relationship.
Any kind of helps are appreciated![/quote

I am looking as well :p. which of these that you have played would you recommend for coming the closest to this? I'm looking for a game where your choices actually make a difference and can effect things at least a bit noticeably. Also I would like one where you don't go an insanely long amount of time without having to make a choice or reply. I also would suggest Katawa Shoujo to you if ya haven't played it :p
May 29, 2016 4:02 PM

Apr 2015
NeoAnkara said:
Hoshizora no Memoria

Seconding this. It is quite good, and one of the few VN's I've read where I actually like every character in the story.
Also Isuzu is my waifu
May 29, 2016 6:14 PM

May 2016
A tad oldschool, but I recommend the original "ToHeart." (the PlayStation/PSP ports)
May 29, 2016 6:40 PM

Nov 2015
Tomoyo After >

Also Tomoyo Sakagami is God tier waifu material. All praise be to her.
Jun 3, 2016 4:06 PM
Apr 2015
-Cross Channel
-Clannad
-Kanon
-Little Busters
-Katawa Shoujo
-Yume Miru Kusuri

I reccomend these games, YMK might have too many H-Scnes for you, Key games seem to be right up your alley.

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

29 by Oofmastre9000 »»
5 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
6 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
6 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
6 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.