Forum Settings
Forums

Alright Ladies. If your Boyfriend was into Ecci....

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 26, 2016 9:07 AM
Mar 2016
I wouldn't mind my boyfriend watching Ecchi anime or anything with any sort of fan service. As a female who is also attracted to other females, just as well as males, I can appreciate Ecchi for what it is but I wouldn't watch it with him. Sharing my sexual desires with other people (significant other or not) isn't something I've ever been into doing.

So, he can watch it, but he can do it on his own time (an in moderation, don't watch anime just for the tits, bruh)
May 26, 2016 2:43 PM

Jan 2010
does his anime predilections even matter?? if someone watches ecchi 95% of the time, they just have shit taste, doesn't mean you can't date them

edit: typo lmao
YaoiMay 26, 2016 7:18 PM
May 31, 2016 10:18 AM

Mar 2016
We'd watch it together, I guess? Could be fun.
yangires > yanderes > tsunderes > other deres
May 31, 2016 10:55 AM

Dec 2015
I wouldn't care since I'm also into ecchi.
May 31, 2016 12:54 PM

Aug 2015
Don't mind, but wouldn't want to watch them together. ^^
May 31, 2016 1:10 PM

Jun 2015
I wouldn't mind if I had boyfriend that watches ecchi.
I would watch it with him to be honest lol

May 31, 2016 1:24 PM

Jun 2015
I really don't care if he watched Ecchi, and I wouldn't really watch it with him, because Ecchi isn't my thing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 1:43 PM
Nov 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
I'm not a girl so I'll answer for something similar.

If I had a girlfriend who was into yaoi I would be fine with it. What she watched is her choice. At least we would both be into anime.

I would break up with her if it were my case !
May 31, 2016 5:26 PM
Aug 2015
Xenocrisi said:
What kind of question is this?

Would you rather prefer having your boyfriend into Yaoi?

Can't there be Ecchi anime with Yaoi/Yuri themes though?
May 31, 2016 7:57 PM

Mar 2014
I would watch it with him. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OPPAI~!
May 31, 2016 8:20 PM

Apr 2016
We would watch it together and try to do the things in it u.u If I had a boyfriend, which I don't.
Jun 1, 2016 6:13 AM

Jul 2013
I would watch it with him. I think some ecchi anime are pretty funny
Jun 1, 2016 6:18 AM
May 2016
xEzioAuditore said:
zombie_pegasus said:
I'm not a girl so I'll answer for something similar.

If I had a girlfriend who was into yaoi I would be fine with it. What she watched is her choice. At least we would both be into anime.

agree so would i
also if she was into thoses genres shoujo, reverse harem, josei

On_the_Lam said:
Xenocrisi said:
What kind of question is this?

Would you rather prefer having your boyfriend into Yaoi?

theres this: valkyrie drive mermaid
Jun 1, 2016 6:39 AM

Mar 2015
Better yet, What if he jerked off to ecchi anime?
Jun 1, 2016 7:59 AM

Mar 2014
Doomdoctor said:
Better yet, What if he jerked off to ecchi anime?

Whatever tickles your pickle
This thread has reached a dead end.
Jun 1, 2016 9:01 AM
Nov 2015
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
xEzioAuditore said:

agree so would i
also if she was into thoses genres shoujo, reverse harem, josei

On_the_Lam said:

theres this: valkyrie drive mermaid

I don't care care about reverse haarem nor shoujo or josei. But yaoi is a sin itself !
Jun 1, 2016 9:03 AM
Aug 2015
Well... I'd probably watch it with him -___-'
And even if I didn't like it, I wouldn't be able to say anything because I'm doing the same thing if not worse with my yaoi.
Jun 1, 2016 2:25 PM

Aug 2007
I wouldn't have a problem with it. If that's what he likes, so be it, it's unrealistic to expect that we would share the same tastes in anime.

I would probably watch it with him if the ecchi isn't over the top.
Jun 1, 2016 2:30 PM

Feb 2015
let me correct the question;
"alright boys! if your girlfriend was into BL (Boys Love A.K.A Yaoi) or if she was a fujoshi....
Are you cool with her watching it?

OR

"alright girls! if your boyfriend was furiously fapping over loli and ecchi everyday, would you still be his girlfriend ?"
YizelTroJun 1, 2016 2:34 PM
Jun 1, 2016 2:31 PM

Jun 2008
If he's ok with me reading and watching BL then i'm ok with him reading and watching ecchi.
Jun 1, 2016 10:49 PM
Nov 2015
Tevens said:
"alright boys! if your girlfriend was into BL (Boys Love A.K.A Yaoi) or if she was a fujoshi....

OR

"alright girls! if your boyfriend was furiously fapping over loli and ecchi everyday, would you still be his girlfriend ?"

I would stop watching ecchi if it's the price of my GF not watching Yaoi.
How Edward Elric would call it? "Equivalent Exchange".

But I don't know how girls think about ecchi? Is it disgusting for you?
Yaoi is on my top 3 disgusting things !
Jun 2, 2016 6:20 AM

Jun 2013
It's his wish if he wants to watch ecchi. Maybe i can get him into yaoi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jun 2, 2016 6:29 AM
May 2016
Tomboy said:
It's his wish if he wants to watch ecchi. Maybe i can get him into yaoi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

looool why dont you just turn him gay
Jun 2, 2016 6:36 AM

Nov 2009
SodiumChloride said:
WestAtBest said:

Are you a tentacle?

It's probably none of my business since I'm not a girl but what does this mean ?

Tentacles are extra-flexible things that octopi and squid have for arms.

In anime context, they often feature in hentai, where they resemble penises and rape girls in all possible ways at once. And occasionally in some impossible ways too.

The first kind of tentacles don't write to forums (but octopi are about smart enough that it is somewhat plausible), and the second kind don't exist. So the answer to the question is obviously "no", and the question was meant as a joke.

Tevens said:

I would be cool with her watching it, but I would be uncomfortable if she tried to discuss it with me. Or spent too much time discussing it in my presence.
I might watch a yaoi anime or two at her insistence, but I expect to not enjoy them at all.
Jun 2, 2016 7:23 AM

Jun 2010
As long as he’s not an ecchi-obsessed-person, he just happens to like it from time to time, then yeah it’s fine. And yes I would watch it with him XD

shayou said:
Doesn't matter to me. I'd be more worried if he was more into moe slice of life anime where the girls look like elementary school kids.

Lol spot on
Jun 2, 2016 7:44 AM
Mar 2016
I wouldn't watch it with him since i'm nt into ecchi
But if he wants to watch it, why would i tell him to not watch it?
Jun 2, 2016 7:49 AM
May 2016
Tevens said:

OR

i would DAMP her ass
no way i'd gonna be seen with a yaoi/fujoshi
let alone as a girlfriend
Jun 2, 2016 8:19 AM

Dec 2015
Sun-Hae said:

shayou said:
Doesn't matter to me. I'd be more worried if he was more into moe slice of life anime where the girls look like elementary school kids.

Lol spot on

Yeah, people who watch slice of life shows featuring young looking girls are so weird... And I've even heard there are girls who watch mahou shoujo shows, where the girls are litteraly elementary school kids. Now that's so creepy, these girls need help.
Jun 3, 2016 5:32 AM

Mar 2016
xEzioAuditore said:
Tevens said:

OR

There isn't a certain answer. Try reading through the posts in this topic if you haven't already, and then you'll realize everyone has differnet answers. Theree are some girls who hate it, some girls who love it. There are also some boys who hate it, and of course some boys who love it.
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jun 3, 2016 5:54 AM

Jun 2010
Yarrowia said:

Yeah, people who watch slice of life shows featuring young looking girls are so weird... And I've even heard there are girls who watch mahou shoujo shows, where the girls are litteraly elementary school kids. Now that's so creepy, these girls need help.

Balance is key. I'm not referring to every single casual viewer out there who watches some moe SoL anime.
Jun 4, 2016 4:16 AM
Nov 2015
Kiyomice said:
xEzioAuditore said:

There isn't a certain answer. Try reading through the posts in this topic if you haven't already, and then you'll realize everyone has differnet answers. Theree are some girls who hate it, some girls who love it. There are also some boys who hate it, and of course some boys who love it.

But the thing that girls get wrong is that YAOI ISN'T THE OPPOSITE OF ECCHI.

You say that if your BF watch ecchi than you could watch BL if you want. But that's wrong fuck it >_<

Yaoi is interactions between two boys , while ecchi is lucky guys and big boobs.

The opposite of Yaoi is Yuri. I don't know any boy who love to watch it, we prefer ecchi because it's not irregular.

The next question is: If you like to watch BL than do you mind your BF watching Yuri shows?
Jun 4, 2016 7:47 AM

Mar 2016
xEzioAuditore said:
Kiyomice said:

You say that if your BF watch ecchi than you could watch BL if you want. But that's wrong fuck it >_<

Yaoi is interactions between two boys , while ecchi is lucky guys and big boobs.

The opposite of Yaoi is Yuri. I don't know any boy who love to watch it, we prefer ecchi because it's not irregular.

The next question is: If you like to watch BL than do you mind your BF watching Yuri shows?

I don't think you meant to quote me, lol. I'm not the one who made the comment about yaoi.
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Jun 4, 2016 10:28 AM

Nov 2015
Well, me and my boyfriend both watch ecchi animes. Ecchi is actually one of my favorite tags. So I'm fine with it. I haven't really sat down and watched an ecchi anime together with him yet, though.
Jun 4, 2016 11:08 AM
Nov 2015
Kiyomice said:
xEzioAuditore said:

I don't think you meant to quote me, lol. I'm not the one who made the comment about yaoi.

Wrong quote, sorry :p

I wish the girl who talked about yaoi see it
Jun 4, 2016 9:16 PM

Jan 2016
girls reactions on this might depends on the culture they're from.

For me, if he's just watching it, then it's fine.
But if it's his fav genre, I need to brainwash him.
"The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply." - Unknown
Jun 4, 2016 9:28 PM

Aug 2012
If my "supposedly boyfriend" watches ecchi, I'm totally fine with it. Heck, I watch and read BL. He better be ok with me watching/reading that stuff.
Jun 4, 2016 10:29 PM

May 2016
A lot of the girls I know dislike anime in general, thats why I never bring it up when talking to them...
lame...
Jun 17, 2016 7:34 AM
Aug 2015
Nerdanimefan1992 said:
Tevens said:

OR

i would DAMP her ass
no way i'd gonna be seen with a yaoi/fujoshi
let alone as a girlfriend

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN GIVE MAN A MEDAL
Jun 17, 2016 8:09 AM

Apr 2014
I never had a boyfriend but I don't mind if my future boyfriend watches ecchi. So yah what does a tentacle mean?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hentai is the worst anime genre ever created. ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Yesterday

67 by jieanteater »»
16 minutes ago

Poll: » has the majority of people (here) seen the big 3 ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

ame - Apr 16

151 by ame »»
20 minutes ago

» Anime that low-testosterone males can't comprehend ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

62 by Nyron »»
20 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - 3 hours ago

6 by Nyron »»
22 minutes ago

» How you feel about non-Japanese entertainment/media using Anime art style?

Dragevard - 55 minutes ago

2 by DinoNo1 »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.