Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 23, 2016 1:48 AM

Jul 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Kamiyama Mizumoto
Drakumai Hitokori
Megumi Akiyama
Sayuri Takenaka
LightSpark090May 24, 2016 5:59 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 23, 2016 9:04 AM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She walked down the halls until she reached her dorm. She looked down at the key in her hand to double check if this was the right dorm. 36.... Yup this is the one then. She put the key in and turned the knob. She peeked inside for a second before opening the door fully. To her surprise, the dorm was empty. She let out a sigh of relief and smiled before closing the door behind her and checking out the dorm. It looks like it's two to a room... God please give me an equally quiet room mate who doesn't mind me randomly hugging them to refill the affection meter. She looked down at her ring. At least I filled it up before I came here though. She walked over to the bed that was closer to the door and window. First come, first serve right? She put her things down and began to unpack. She put her extra clothes in the closet, and decided to change into the uniform. She didn't bother going to the bathroom because no one was here. After she changed and finished unpacking, she went over to her bed and laid down on it. Having nothing else to do, she took out her phone and decided to play a couple of games.
RP Characters: Aria Chronis | Lucina
[/center]
May 23, 2016 11:44 AM

Apr 2016
Kamiyama Mizumoto

Eventually, somehow, Kami made it to the hallway that would lead to his dorm room. He shuffled across it, and stood in front of the door, which was slightly open. He inhaled slightly, and kicked the door open, hands still in his pockets. Somebody was already there. Tch, there goes my prank out the window. He walked over to the empty bed,completely ignoring the current resident, and threw his bag onto it, which then fell off. He jumped onto the bed and closed, and once he stopped bouncing, closed is eyes, his hands behind his head.
May 23, 2016 12:27 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She flinched when the door was kicked open. She looked over to see who did it and froze when she saw the boy walk in and throw his bag on the other bed. Her eyes widened as she watched him flop down on the bed. She stayed still for a minute. She opened her mouth to speak, but then closed it. Oh god everything about this guy screams delinquent!! He's staying there... Does he plan on taking that as his bed?? Really??? There are two free beds in the other room, why does he have to take this one??? I better move... But I already unpacked everything! He hasn't yet... Maybe I can ask him to move? She stared at him and opened her mouth to speak. "Y-you know" she unintentially squeaked and cleared her throat. "You know, t-there's another room... If you want to take a bed there... Maybe?" She pulled on the end of her shirt and looked to the floor. There I said it! If he says no, I'll just move myself! .....wait.... Why didn't I just do that first?!? That didn't require any speaking to the scary looking person!
[/center]
May 23, 2016 2:23 PM

Apr 2016
Kamiyama Mizumoto

Kami smirked. "Hey, girl, isn't that a bit rude?" His face pointing towards the ceiling, he opened his eyes and glanced in her direction. "I've been sent to this room, so I should be able to stay wherever I want, no?" He looked closer at the girl and sighed. She was in shambles, and looked like she'd fall apart at any minute. Kami almost felt sorry for her. He jumped up onto his feet, almost too quick. He put his hands in his pocket. "I'm gonna go to the roof. Seeya." Kami looked at her and smirked. He walked out of the door and pulled it shut behind him. Cute girl.
May 23, 2016 4:50 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
"Yes but...." She shut her mouth and just watched him get up and leave. After he left she let out a sigh and slumped her shoulders. Maybe I was rude. Hm. She looked over at his bed and noticed he didn't take his bag, meaning he most likely wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. She sighed and got up. Looks like I'll be the one moving rooms then. No way am I sharing a room with that scary looking person. He doesn't seem like the type that would accept random hugs either. she went over to the closet and began taking out all of the clothes and things and piled them on the floor. After putting all her belonging in a pile, she picked it up and headed to the other bedroom. It was empty so she took the bed that was closer to the window and door again. "Time to put away everything again." She started to put everything away again. Well, it's tiring now, but it'll be worth it cuz I don't have to share a room with that guy. She hummed as she continued to work. When she finished, she put her bag on her bed, to show any other person that that bed was taken. Then she left the dorm, making sure to lock the door behind her.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 4:29 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

As Drakumai attempted to enter the dorm for the first time,she found that the door was locked,and used her key. I wonder who locked the door,maybe that means someone's already been here. She looked around and saw that a bed in this room was already taken,and took this gladly as a sign that her roommates had already been here. She went to the room with an empty bed near the window,and placed her things on the bed closest to the window and door for no reason other than liking the view. She then begun organizing her things,wondering how the people who she would be sharing a dorm with would be.
DhalionMay 24, 2016 4:52 PM
May 24, 2016 4:39 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri entered the dorm holding her scythe in her hand and her bags in the other. She looked around and noticed that Kami was in the dorm. She was a little uncomfortable with that Kami would be in the same dorm as her at least it seemed that there were two other girls in the dorm as well which would help. She noticed that both beds in the first room where taken and when to the next room and claimed the last bed in the next room and placed her bags on it. She also noticed a cute girl in the first room."Hello." Sayuri said as she walked up to her.

(@Iya_Dejikatsu Megumi moved too the other room so that room wasn't empty just to let you know) :)
SayuSummarillMay 24, 2016 4:58 PM
May 24, 2016 4:45 PM

May 2016
(@Warriorkidx oh,thanks for letting me know)
Drakumai Hitokori

"Hello,I'm assuming you'll be in this dorm,right?" Drakumai asked to the red haired girl who had just entered the room. She smiled at her,trying to get on good terms with the people she would be spending her time at Mirai with,and hoping they wouldn't dislike each other,well,at least not too much,but this girl seemed friendly enough. Drakumai hadn't met many people at all,but the people here seemed mainly friendly.
May 24, 2016 5:03 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

"Yes I am." Sayuri said putting her hand on her hip. "My name is Sayuri, what is your name cutie?" Said Sayuri. She was quite happy that she got to meet one of her dorm mates.
May 24, 2016 5:12 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She made her way back to the dorm while eating her sandwich. When she reached the door, she held the sandwich in her mouth and reached in her pocket for her key. She put the key in and turned the knob, and was a bit surprised when she noticed the door was unlocked. Unlocked means... Ah that guys probably back. It's ok, I can just go to the other room to eat in peace. Thank god I moved my stuff before! She opened the door and entered. She swung the plastic bag in her hands back and forth as she made her way to the room she claimed. The door was open and Megumi froze when she saw two girls there. She blinked once and stared at them. Well at least the sandwich in my mouth means I don't have to talk. She gave a little nod to them before heading over to the table near her bed. She put down the plastic bags on it before sitting down on the chair. She quietly continued to eat the sandwich, not bothering to turn around and face the two girls. It would be rude to interrupt more than I already have.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 5:12 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"M-my name is Drakumai..eh,you can call me Mai if you'd like," Drakumai answered to Sayuri's question,blushing very slightly although she felt as if she were blushing more than that. She played around with the metal device on her hand,which she sometimes did when nervous. She turned her attention to the girl who had just entered the room,but looked away,not wanting to stare or interrupt her eating.
DhalionMay 24, 2016 5:16 PM
May 24, 2016 5:17 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri transformed her scythe back into two daggers and then put them back on her belt. "I hope we can be friends Mai-chan." Sayuri said as she patted and rubbed Drakumai's head. Sayuri wonders how the other girl will be when she meets her.
SayuSummarillMay 24, 2016 5:20 PM
May 24, 2016 5:27 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"I do as well," Drakumai answered,awed by Sayuri's feat of transforming a scythe into daggers,and decided maybe she should try introducing herself to the girl who had just walked in,and hoped she wasn't interrupting her eating. As she walked over to the girl,Drakumai attempted to not act too awkward,and said "Hi,I'm Drakumai,or Mai,and it seems that we'll be in the same dorm!" smiling in a way that wasn't too bright,but still seemed quite interested. Drakumai wondered how this girl would be.
May 24, 2016 5:37 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

"And my name is Sayuri, I hope we can be friends." Sayuri introduced her self to Megumi after Drakumai had finished her introduction. "My bed is in the other room by the way just if you ever want some one to talk to." She said smiling at Megumi.
May 24, 2016 6:38 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She had already finished her sandwich and was figuring out how to leave without interrupting the two girls again. Just as she was about to turn to leave, she was surprised to see on of the girls next to her. Megumi gave her a blank stare as she introduced herself. Just as she opened her mouth to reply, the other girl came over and introduced herself too. These two girls... That guy.. And me. So that means I've met everyone. Great, no more walking in to a strangers face I guess. She looked at Sayuri and gave a small smile. "I'm Megumi.... I took that bed." She pointed to the bed she took. She was satisfied with her reply and didn't see the need to add anything else to it. She looked at Mai and gave a look of pity. Shes the one who's gonna share a room with that delinquent looking person.... "Hm... Good luck with your roommate."
chibibunnyloverMay 24, 2016 7:31 PM
[/center]
May 24, 2016 6:41 PM

Sep 2014
(@chibibunnylover Actually I'm in the same room as you Drakumai is the one with Kami) (Both me and Iya Are confused as heck right now about rooms XD) (But We both know that Sayuri is in the room with Megumi and Drakumai with Kami. As for which room is which that is just confusing XD)
SayuSummarillMay 24, 2016 6:46 PM
May 24, 2016 7:08 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri was suprized cause Megumi was in the same room as her. Feeling that it got kinda quite Sayuri hugged Mai-chan. After hugging her, Sayuri proceeded to tickle Mai-chan "Hehehe."

(Alright so how about this The left room is the first room entered in the left room is Kami and Drakumai and the other room will be the Right room with Sayuri and Megumi.) (By the way Me and Iya decided that Drakumai would be with Kami)
May 24, 2016 7:14 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

Drakumai was quite surprised by Sayuri's seemingly random hug,and wondered who would be her roommate,as Megumi seemed to think that Sayuri would be with them. I wonder if it'll be a guy,probably,as there are probably too many girls already for one dorm! she wondered,and watched as Sayuri tickled her,and giggled "S-stop that Sayuri-s-san!" She said while smiling and giggling,despite the discomfort she felt.

(Yep,dorms are confusing,but I agree with that. I'll wait for chibibunnylover to decide though)
May 24, 2016 7:36 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She silently watched their random interaction. Ah, it looks like I could away with random hugs and affection with these two! Great. I don't have to worry about hugging completely random people to fill up the affection meter. She smiled softly.

(Haha it's all good ^^ I was gonna suggest left room be room A and right room be room B. Maybe that could clear up any confusion then XD)
[/center]
May 24, 2016 7:45 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

Trying to get out of Sayuri's reach of tickling,she asks Megumi "Have you met the other person who will be in this dorm? I'm pretty sure I'll be in the same room as him or her,",wanting to know more about her other dormmate,as they'd be in the same room.

(Okay then! We have that issue solved!)
May 24, 2016 7:47 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

"Sayuri-chan." Sayuri corrected Mai-chan as she continued to tickle her. Sayuri was happy have such fun room mates.
May 24, 2016 7:50 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She looked at Mai and nodded. Then thought about it and shook her head. "I saw him, yes... But I didn't really speak to him....." Should I tell her that he looks like trouble? After thinking for a minute she decided to add a little more to her reply. "Hm... He looked like a delinquent..... But maybe he isnt. I wouldn't know." She added in the last part quickly so that she wouldn't scare Mai.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 7:53 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"O-okay,Sayuri-chan," Drakumai said,used to using the more polite and formal
-san after someone's name,especially after just meeting them,but it did help make her feel like she had known Sayuri for longer,and it would probably help her get used to Sayuri. She was glad that Sayuri wasn't very strict about these things,as that made communication a whole lot easier.
May 24, 2016 7:56 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"Really? He sounds interesting" Drakumai said to Megumi's information on her roommate,and realized that there were three girls and only one guy in the dorm. She smiled,wondering how he would react when he realized that he was in a dorm full of girls.
May 24, 2016 7:59 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

After Mai-chan corrected herself Sayuri stopped tickling Mai-chan only to switch targets to Megumi. Sayuri looked like a cat looking at her prey as she pounced and started to tickle Megumi "Nyaaa!" Sayuri knew she would have fun in this group cause they all seemed really friendly.
May 24, 2016 8:09 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She stared suspiciously at Sayuri when she stopped tickling Mai and turned to look at Megumi. Before Megumi could ask why Sayuri was staring at her like that, Sayuri pounced on her. Megumi was taken aback and fell off the chair she was sitting on. "W-what are you doing!?" Sayuri managed to find her ticklish spot on her stomach and Megumi burst out laughing.No! My ring is full! Why does she have to do this now?? Geez! "s-stop it!" She tried to swat Sayuris hands away while laughing uncontrollably.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 8:16 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

"Nu uh you got be be good girl and accept my tickles of love." Sayuri said continuing to tickle Megumi. Sayuri used her legs to try and brace Megumi's arms so that she would stop swatting her. " I promise to stop tickling you if you promise to call me by my nickname."
May 24, 2016 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
"O-ok! I'll c-call you by your n-nickname!" She said in between laughter. She didn't have the strength in her arms to fight back. Her face was starting to turn red from laughing too hard and tears were starting to form in her eyes. "S-s-Sayuri chan please s-stop!"
[/center]
May 24, 2016 8:30 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri stopped tickling Megumi and stood up and then helped pull Megumi back up to her feat. "Now that you two have accepted my tickles of love, we shall now be the best of friends." Sayuri said pretending to cast a magic spell.
May 24, 2016 8:40 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She was pulled back up to her feat and was gasping for air. She wiped away the tears from laughing too hard and hoped her face wasn't really red (but it was). She cringed when Sayuri mentioned them being 'the best of friends'. This girl might have a screw.... Or a couple screws loose if tickling someone to death equals best friends. Even though she thought that, Megumi decided to just go with it. She held her fist up weakly and said a little "yay" Eh if I play along with this I have a good source of affection to recharge from.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 8:51 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

"I am sorry if that was a little weird but I feel it's nice to feel like you have some good friends to come to if you ever need help or someone to talk to and if possible I would love to be best friends with you two." Sayuri said tearing up cause this meant a lot to her. She always wanted best friends but she was never allowed to leave her house cause she was always busy practicing to be an assassin. The only person she was close too was her little brother.
May 24, 2016 8:51 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"Eh? YAY!! Drakumai responded,mystified. Well,I guess this makes getting friends a lot easier,although I wonder how this will turn out,hopefully good,because I'm starting to like Sayuri She thought,noticing Megumi cringing and smiled towards her nervously,as if reminding her that they were in the same boat now.
May 24, 2016 9:02 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
After hearing what Sayuri said and seeing her tear up, Megumi began to argue with herself. Should she agree and just go along? Or make it known now that she has no interest in making friends with anyone? She started to weigh the positives and negatives in her head. She decided to just go along with it. Megumi knew that it would benefit her in the future. She gave Sayuri a smile. "Ah no... I didn't mean to imply that you were weird or anything... I was just... Caught off guard yeah? I would also l..l-lo-like to be best f-f... friends with you two." She struggled to say those words in particular because she just felt weird saying them. She gave a somewhat awkward laugh.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 9:32 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

Drakumai gave a small smile to Megumi,who seemed to be quite uncomfortable with this situation,and probably as mystified as she was. Watching Sayuri tear up made her remember how she hadn't really had people close to her either,but now they had each other,forced or not. Probably not forced. Okay,maybe a little forced. Fine,completely forced,but still,it was nice knowing you had someone to consider a friend,especially when you were quite new to a place. "well,that's great then," she responded to Megumi
May 24, 2016 9:35 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayurk wiped her tears away and smiled hearing Megumi and Mai-chan. "Well its getting late and I am going to take a bath anyone want to join me?" Sayuri said as she went and grabbed a towel out of her bag.

(I don't know if there is a bath room in the dorm but we shall say there is.)
May 24, 2016 9:37 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She looked appalled at the thought of joining her in the bath, but quickly covered it up with a smile and shook her head. "Ah.. No I'm good.... But you can take as long as you need."
[/center]
May 24, 2016 9:47 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"No thanks," Drakumai answered quickly,as if it were an automatic response. She then continued to put her stuff away,as if to make a point.
May 24, 2016 9:57 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

"Alright then all for me then." Sayuri said as she entered the bathroom. Once she got into the bath she brought out a bubble blower that blew bubbles that smelled like lavander that filled the bathroom with bubbles. "They are missing out ." She thought to herself. She sat in the bath wondering what kind of things awaited her as she stayed at Mirai High.
May 24, 2016 10:04 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She let out a sigh of relief when Sayuri didn't insist any further. Whew! That was a close one! Taking a bath with others is definitely weird. Looks like I'm sharing a room with a bit of a weird one.... But it's definitely better than sharing with that scary looking guy. Mmhmm. Definitely better. She realized that she was left alone with Mai now and didn't know what to say. Should I make conversation? What would a person say now anyways? She racked her brain for some sort of conversation starter when she suddenly got an idea. "Oh um... What club did you join Mai?"
[/center]
May 24, 2016 10:11 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"Club? Well,I joined the Fencing and Choir club,a bit of an odd combination,and you?" She asked,seeming interested in this. Drakumai wanted to get to know Megumi better,as she hadn't said much about herself despite seeming friendly. Drakumai thought a bit about her odd combination of clubs,but payed attention to Megumi,waiting for an answer.
May 24, 2016 10:16 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
Megumi agreed that it was an odd combination of clubs by giving a slight nod. "I'm in track... Because I like running." And you don't really have to socialize when you run, but that's not important. Megumi stayed silent after answering the question. She didn't know what else to say after that. She had used her best (and only) conversation starter and didn't have a clue of what to say next. So she did what she does best; staying silent.
[/center]
May 24, 2016 10:22 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

"Track,that's nice. Well,I hope you don't mind me asking,but what's your power?" Drakumai asked,not really having many conversation starting ideas but also not being content with staying silent,she wanted to know more about Megumi,who seemed to like being silent,but she couldn't be sure of that.
May 24, 2016 10:26 PM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She opened her mouth to answer, but closed it. Wait... I was told not to tell anyone my identity because it might cause problems in the future... But maybe I can tell them? After all, it sure would make recharging the ring a whole lot easier.... But then again, what benefits me today might hurt me tomorrow.... I'll just play on the safe side for now. There's no reason to say it anyways. Better to be safe than sorry right? She nodded to herself and opened her mouth to speak again. "I have the ability to... Push things away." She didn't feel the need to explain it any further because Mai didn't ask for details. And so she went back to being silent.

(Good night ^^)
[/center]
May 24, 2016 10:28 PM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri finished her bath and got up to find out that she left her pajamas back on her bed. " Hey can someone get me my clothes?" Sayuri said poking her head outside the door.
May 24, 2016 10:42 PM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

Drakumai didn't ask for any more details and brought Sayuri's clothes over before saying "good night," and going to sleep on her bed,wondering if she would meet her roommate in the morning.
May 25, 2016 9:49 AM

Jun 2013
Megumi
She was glad all the conversations ended. She got up and went to the closet and changed into her pajamas. Ive talked more today than I have in my whole life! She hung her uniform neatly and went to her bed. She got under the covers and got comfy. "G-good night..." She said loud enough for Sayuri to hear in the bathroom.
[/center]
May 25, 2016 10:21 AM

Apr 2016
Kamiyama Mizumoto

Kami got back from the Missions center and noticed that the door was unlocked. That meant that either the girl left, or his other roommates entered. "Geh." was all he said.

Kami pushed the door open and walked in, only to see that a girl with horns was sleeping on the bed next to his. Two girls, great. Kami thought, I think I've already had my fair share of interactions with girls... as he remembered the red-haired assassin he met on the rooftop. Hopefully, I won't have to see that again.

Kami took his blazer off and sat on his bed, and then took out a book from his bag. Despite his appearance, Kami actually enjoyed literature. He began reading it, sucked into a whole new world.
May 25, 2016 10:47 AM

Sep 2014
Sayuri Takenaka

Sayuri put on her pajamas and then got out of the bathroom and noticed Kami reading a book. She decided to sneak past him and made her way to other room. Once she got too her bed she cleaned up the stuff on her bed. Sayuri got under the covers and fell asleep.
May 25, 2016 10:50 AM

Apr 2016
Kamiyama Mizumoto

Every now and then, Kami would look up from the book to rest his eyes. During one of these moments, he saw the red-haired assassin sneak past and go to the other room. Great. he thought. Thanks, karma. He decided to put the book down and go to sleep as well, but all he did was throw the book down onto his bag and sleep in the position that he was in, sitting upright against the bed head.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.