Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 23, 2016 11:06 PM
Sep 2014
I see Mashima's writing has blinded people to how powerful Brandish's power really is. Frosch could defeat Acnologia if Mashima decrees it. Would it be bullshit? Sure. As much bullshit as Cana "defeating" Brandish.

The potential for Mass Manipulation stretches far and wide. She could shrink an opponents skull to the point of crushing their brain. She could shrink all of their innards and watch them fold into a pile of their own skin on the ground. Or she could be less morbid and simply shrink their heart to the point of non-existence. And that's just barely scratching the surface of her power.

If the author of Hunter X Hunter for example had a character with this kind of power, we'd see just how unstoppable it could be. And your tune would be much different on Mass Manipulation. But it's not your fault--Hiro has trolled and asspulled so much in this story, you guys have adopted his logic lol. I can't blame you. But people like me and others realize how OP her power is.
May 23, 2016 11:27 PM

Aug 2014
Honestly, I knew Brandish was gonna turn out like this as soon as she shrank Natsu's tumor. Now she can't go evil without finding some contrived reason to not just regrow Natsu's tumor and kill him instantly, and since she was able to shrink the house next to Lucy's without looking at it, it's clearly not a matter of distance/visibility.
May 24, 2016 2:06 AM
Feb 2015
Zeref sweatin at the feel of Eileen's magic, Mashima tryin to make the spriggans so powerful but sad to see em go down easily, i would expect a real nice plot and technical means of victory but this Arc has been a letdown yet. But we get glimpse of acnologia, so still 4/5! 3 more weeks to the ultimate revelation so I'm pretty hyped myself. Would expect the introduction of E.N.D and his magic capabilities. Gajeel better use 2nd origin or else its goin nowhere with Bradman, and Oracion Sies stand 0% chance against Eileen, maybe a few min-hour holdback considering Eileen wanna play for a while... Other than that its starting to get exciting... I really hope for no more Eileen and the party next chapter, would love to hear August's decision on the negotiation. Can't wait for next chapter! ^_^ PS: I love Mirajane
May 24, 2016 3:30 AM

May 2014
Ayyy pls don't one hit Acnologia fam.
I can't bear it.
May 24, 2016 3:37 AM
May 2016
Uggghh! I was hoping Gildarts was the Fourth Guest hahaha but i wasn't disappointed that it was Acnologia. I really think that Irene can't beat Acnologia because its Acnologia! Never underestimate him. But I hope Erza would see Irene before something happens to her.

The funny part was Natsu's big head HAHAHA love the idea of Brandish xD
May 24, 2016 4:18 AM
May 2016
we will have to wait and see.for all we know,maybe Irene trolled everyone(even Zeref) and shows us that she is stronger than August.I would rather see Acnologia struggles against someone then to see END beating the crap out of him.
thor321May 24, 2016 5:57 AM
May 24, 2016 7:48 AM

Mar 2014
Aiyen said:
I see Mashima's writing has blinded people to how powerful Brandish's power really is. Frosch could defeat Acnologia if Mashima decrees it. Would it be bullshit? Sure. As much bullshit as Cana "defeating" Brandish.

The potential for Mass Manipulation stretches far and wide. She could shrink an opponents skull to the point of crushing their brain. She could shrink all of their innards and watch them fold into a pile of their own skin on the ground. Or she could be less morbid and simply shrink their heart to the point of non-existence. And that's just barely scratching the surface of her power.

If the author of Hunter X Hunter for example had a character with this kind of power, we'd see just how unstoppable it could be. And your tune would be much different on Mass Manipulation. But it's not your fault--Hiro has trolled and asspulled so much in this story, you guys have adopted his logic lol. I can't blame you. But people like me and others realize how OP her power is.

You keep using the word "could" and it doesn't matter. From what we see from the source material she would get bodies from several other character. We all know

1) Hiro's writing in this arc sucks
2) Brandish in general is probably the most inconsistently written character in this arc

Her character is the equivalent of eating a sandwich and everything falling out from the other side. She's been a mess

At this point you're arguing for no reason. The original argument was that Brandish is a crap character. Which she is and you tried to defend her and ended up criticizing Mashima's writing which has already been established

So you pretty much saying what I've been saying MM is powerful but only if the user is competent. Brandish unfortunately isn't
TheGrandSage23May 24, 2016 7:52 AM
May 24, 2016 8:18 AM
Sep 2014
TheGrandSage23 said:
Aiyen said:

You keep using the word "could" and it doesn't matter. From what we see from the source material she would get bodies from several other character. We all know

2) Brandish in general is probably the most inconsistently written character in this arc

Her character is the equivalent of eating a sandwich and everything falling out from the other side. She's been a mess

At this point you're arguing for no reason. The original argument was that Brandish is a crap character. Which she is and you tried to defend her and ended up criticizing Mashima's writing which has already been established

So you pretty much saying what I've been saying MM is powerful but only if the user is competent. Brandish unfortunately isn't

The 'original argument' was me saying how could anybody beat Brandish with power like hers if she were to go all out (key words: all out) and someone followed saying that Laxus could speed blitz her (which can be fairly debated in a manga like FT) and that Mass Manipulation isn't that powerful which is BS (which is MY main argument before you got involved) and I explained why Mass Manipulation is powerful with barely scratching the surface of its potential. You just came out of nowhere and I have no idea what you're talking about lol. Hi.
AiyenMay 24, 2016 8:25 AM
May 24, 2016 9:58 AM
May 2016
aneheim said:
So Eileen will prepare something for acno eh, traps?? dunno, but i doubt she'll defeat acno..

bradman reminds me of tartaros the one that juvia fought cant really remember the name...

August, my old man please dont disappoint thy hype..

hmm.. the oracion will join the fray, GILDARTSSSSSSSSSS WHERE THE FVCKKKKKK ARE YOUUUUUUU??

It was Necromancer
May 24, 2016 12:14 PM

Jun 2013
Oracion Seis is here! XD was missing them...aAre they the Guest that Eileen is talking about..or is complete surprise going to arrive? ah so they were number 3 and Eileen sent her 2 Underlings to deal with them....

Aw..Yukino sensed her Onee-chan huh? X3 finally going to meet her?

Poor Natsu...I Hope that Eileen lives up her Hype...and competently Curpstomps Natsu! Damn Brandish is enjoying herself!!! damn that is hilarious way to use her powers.

Wait...not Natsu...O__O EILEEN VERSUS ACNOLOGIA!? Oh Hell, she is Building up her Hype for facing the Big Bad One! Juliet and Hynhe talk that they feel sorry for who is Facing Eileen...but I bet if they were there when HE arrives... BOTH of them, Would have pissed in their Pants! XD

as for Gajeel versus Bradman.....I Cheer for Bradman's Victory so Spriggan 12 would get some of their Fame and Hype back.

Magic Particales....sigh...OK, SO Laxus is going to kick ass huh...WAIT LEVI!? O__O OK...So long Bradman...looks liek you will lose in next chapter...unless you One shot both of them at the start of the chapter.

Oh...at least Eileen is doing something worthy of the Spriggan12 hype? Trap for Acnologia...if that is successful...She is living up for her reputation...
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 24, 2016 1:13 PM
Apr 2016
Jarjaxle said:
Oracion Seis is here! XD was missing them...aAre they the Guest that Eileen is talking about..or is complete surprise going to arrive? ah so they were number 3 and Eileen sent her 2 Underlings to deal with them....

Poor Natsu...I Hope that Eileen lives up her Hype...and competently Curpstomps Natsu! Damn Brandish is enjoying herself!!! damn that is hilarious way to use her powers.

Wait...not Natsu...O__O EILEEN VERSUS ACNOLOGIA!? Oh Hell, she is Building up her Hype for facing the Big Bad One! Juliet and Hynhe talk that they feel sorry for who is Facing Eileen...but I bet if they were there when HE arrives... BOTH of them, Would have pissed in their Pants! XD

as for Gajeel versus Bradman.....I Cheer for Bradman's Victory so Spriggan 12 would get some of their Fame and Hype back.

Magic Particales....sigh...OK, SO Laxus is going to kick ass huh...WAIT LEVI!? O__O OK...So long Bradman...looks liek you will lose in next chapter...unless you One shot both of them at the start of the chapter.

Oh...at least Eileen is doing something worthy of the Spriggan12 hype? Trap for Acnologia...if that is successful...She is living up for her reputation...

Just curious, are you typing this while reading the manga?

If Eileen does anything to Acnologia, then it's nerfing Acnologia and is gonna be a huge inconsistency, considering August himself admitted he is no match for Acnologia and he is the strongest spriggan. Well Eileen can probably beat Lol (cause she's erza/plot armour)

Obviously Gajeel is going to win (powerup, dragon force,poof game over), don't expect anything good from this arc lol, it's gonna be worse than GMG.
May 24, 2016 1:42 PM
May 2016
oh for fuck sake.Eileen might have some secret that Zeref and the other Spriggans don't know.she might reveal her hidden power or whatever.August and Eileen are equal so I can assume that people will go batshit if Eileen actually does something to Acnologia.
May 24, 2016 1:46 PM

Jan 2016
TheGrandSage23 said:
Aiyen said:

I swear you spout the same crap over and over on multiple forums. Stop with the constant negativity, christ.

Elsa - Queen of Seductive Rape Faces
May 24, 2016 6:36 PM

May 2014
The countdown has me unbelievably hyped. I'm praying it's Natsu in END form or him Dragonizing fully, but I'm guessing it will be something plot related. Also, just wanna take a moment to praise Hiro-sensei for his amazing artistic ability. This chapter was insanely beautiful. Also Eileen looking to take on Acnologia, seems interesting. I feel like that will lead into Natsu vs Eileen since Natsu wants to defeat Acnologia himself to avenge Igneel. Anyways, long post, tons of intesting stuff, next chapters hayaku!
May 25, 2016 4:12 PM
May 2016
Hiro's trying to reenact Charlie's Angel in FT.
Zeref as Charlie
irene as dylan
White Angel as Natalie
Black Angel as Alex

.Irene refers herself as Scarlet Angel coz of her hair, then i think the white angel also has a white hair color like Mirajane and info about her parents are unknown. Maybe they have a connection?? Nuh idk
May 25, 2016 9:26 PM

Mar 2015
This comment is taken from the kissmanga and I want to share the discoveries to all the Fairy Tail fans who discussed in this forum.
The credit goes to Nadir-san.

Nadir: "Hey hey This chapter is great but there is one thing that I noticed :

483:The [Seven] Stars

484:The Monstrous [Six]

485:[Five] Days' Worth of Food

486:The [Fourth] Guest

487:The [Third] Seal

The author clearly is counting down to something but to what.........."

Whoahhh!!! I never noticed that!! Thanks Nadir-san!!!
Clearly 488 will go 2 and 489 is 1 and something big will happen at chapter 490???
I dont have a clue what will happen if it reaches zero :(

3.9/5
May 26, 2016 8:22 AM
May 2015
ElsaGranhiert said:
TheGrandSage23 said:

I swear you spout the same crap over and over on multiple forums. Stop with the constant negativity, christ.

You mean constructive criticism? If you're that butthurt then get off the internet kid. If you can't take it on a forum and expect others to swallow everything you do then don't come here
May 26, 2016 9:53 AM

Apr 2008
Trentor11 said:
ElsaGranhiert said:

You mean constructive criticism? If you're that butthurt then get off the internet kid. If you can't take it on a forum and expect others to swallow everything you do then don't come here

You wouldn't know what constructive criticism is even if it came to hit you with a warhammer in the face.
May 26, 2016 5:42 PM
May 2016
Hey, for those wondering how come acno has his arms back, there's a chapter in the manga whee zeref gave him artificial arm. That's the time he challenged him.
May 27, 2016 2:56 AM

Mar 2014
Raijin-sama619 said:
This comment is taken from the kissmanga and I want to share the discoveries to all the Fairy Tail fans who discussed in this forum.
The credit goes to Nadir-san.

Nadir: "Hey hey This chapter is great but there is one thing that I noticed :

483:The [Seven] Stars

484:The Monstrous [Six]

485:[Five] Days' Worth of Food

486:The [Fourth] Guest

487:The [Third] Seal

The author clearly is counting down to something but to what.........."

490 = E.N.D. of the countdown.
May 27, 2016 3:10 AM
Nov 2015
Mitobi said:
Hey, for those wondering how come acno has his arms back, there's a chapter in the manga whee zeref gave him artificial arm. That's the time he challenged him.

Zeref never gave Acnologia an artifical arm. If you look back at chapter 452, there's a shadow growing where Acnologia's arm was.
May 27, 2016 6:27 AM
Nov 2015
Spoilers came out.

Bradman is just Keith 2.0 how lame

Hopefully Acnologia makes a badass entrance in this chapter or the next. But most likely he'll come at 469 or 470.
May 27, 2016 5:44 PM
May 2016
Chaos_Harbinger said:
Mitobi said:

Zeref never gave Acnologia an artifical arm. If you look back at chapter 452, there's a shadow growing where Acnologia's arm was.

You are right :)
The translation i read initially was different. Looking back, he really did not give him that :)
Jun 23, 2016 2:26 AM

Jun 2008
frostmourn said:
Jarjaxle said:

Just curious, are you typing this while reading the manga?

If Eileen does anything to Acnologia, then it's nerfing Acnologia and is gonna be a huge inconsistency, considering August himself admitted he is no match for Acnologia and he is the strongest spriggan. Well Eileen can probably beat Lol (cause she's erza/plot armour)

Obviously Gajeel is going to win (powerup, dragon force,poof game over), don't expect anything good from this arc lol, it's gonna be worse than GMG.

Just because he said his no match for Acnologia it doesn't mean he can't even touch him. It simply means he can't win in the end. Even Makarov managed to hold Acnologia for a little in his giant form.
Sep 26, 2016 11:38 AM

Jan 2016
gotta admit didnt think Brandish, would be this silly and adorable xP Lucy's little bit more massive tits! XD
Levy is taking it rough by Gajeel struggling with Bradman, good that her getting involved!
Fucking north certainly has become something of a rapehole rather quickly with all these parties involved! lmao .. so many parties.
Eileen VS Acnologia, ehm are you sure bout this?! i mean...Zeref's concern doesn't exactly scream confidence!
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
May 11, 2017 5:21 AM

Dec 2014
well Levy just got defensive all of a sudden what happened what elfeen actually planning
Aug 15, 2018 11:01 AM

Feb 2013
I thought Gajeel would absorb those particles like Laxus.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Today, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.