Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
May 22, 2016 5:16 PM

Mar 2008
I dislike fanservice sometimes but I am okay with lap pillow scenes. Subaru totally deserved it. (and fanservice in this anime in general, I'm liking it)
May 22, 2016 5:17 PM

Nov 2014
The lap pillow saved him. Great episode
Hi there
May 22, 2016 5:19 PM

Oct 2014
Epicenter said:

Characters that are children, or modeled to appear shaped like children, who are sexualized or clearly there to fit a fetish of people who are interested in that type of thing.

Neither Ram, Nor Rem look like Childern tho. And until now no one has been sexualized in Re:Zero

Mar 2015
Shrimperor said:
Epicenter said:

Characters that are children, or modeled to appear shaped like children, who are sexualized or clearly there to fit a fetish of people who are interested in that type of thing.

Neither Ram, Nor Rem look like Childern tho. And until now no one has been sexualized in Re:Zero

You're forgetting Puck. Puck is being sexualised.

Mar 2010
Epicenter said:
Shrimperor said:

Can i have your definition of Loli please?

Characters that are children, or modeled to appear shaped like children, who are sexualized or clearly there to fit a fetish of people who are interested in that type of thing. I do realize that lolis do not need to be sexual to be lolis, they can just be made to appear like chilren, but usually when I use the term loli what I mean is they're there for the fetish and apparent money that is gained by apparent loli supporters,

They aren't lolis, they're 17 like Subaru. He isn't even that much taller than them.
May 22, 2016 5:22 PM
Mar 2016
Epicenter said:
Characters that are children, or modeled to appear shaped like children, who are sexualized or clearly there to fit a fetish of people who are interested in that type of thing. I do realize that lolis do not need to be sexual to be lolis, they can just be made to appear like chilren, but usually when I use the term loli what I mean is they're there for the fetish and apparent money that is gained by apparent loli supporters,
Just deal with lolis. If you hate lolis, then imagine an old woman and change their faces into the old woman's. It's thinking-intensive but if you practice, it will work. And I suggest not discriminating the preferences of loli lovers. Let them enjoy their fetishes.
The only loli looking there is Beatrice. Even Felt does not look like a loli.
May 22, 2016 5:23 PM

Aug 2015
Epicenter said:
Shrimperor said:

Can i have your definition of Loli please?

Again , LOLIS DOESN'T HAVE TO BE SEXUALIZED

And Beatrice wasn't sexualized in any way. And neither Ram or Rem are children or shaped like children.

I think you're very biased in your own definition of lolis

Definition of lolis:
Childlike character with innocent characteristics. May or may not be actually of child age, and very often isn't.
We celebrate the awesomeness of lolis. This DOES NOT mean we're pedophiles (a horribly common misconception). It is a sad thing in today's society that loving "children" is automatically linked to pedophilia...but instead in this club we simply appreciate the beauty of childhood innocence, kinda like Catcher in the Rye.
- Said by one of MAL's DB Administrator himself!
May 22, 2016 5:24 PM

Mar 2015
Z-Dante said:

idk man, I like my lolis sexualised. Unless it's Renne. Renne-chan must remain pure :I
May 22, 2016 5:27 PM
Mar 2016
Z-Dante said:
And Beatrice wasn't sexualized in any way. And neither Ram or Rem are children or shaped like children.
I thought short characters with non-adult faces are considered lolis. So Madoka and company are not lolis, too?
@Epicenter
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Also I don't need to say this again, but there's nothing wrong with liking loli characters.
Preach it. I treat haters of loli lovers in the same category as homophobes. So discriminating.
crx07May 22, 2016 5:31 PM
May 22, 2016 5:27 PM

Dec 2009
Epicenter said:
Novangel said:

Speaking of Kino, the author actually wrote a spinoff novel of Kino's Journey called Gakuen Kino. She nicknames herself "Mysterious Bishoujo Gun Fighter Rider Kino". Guess you could say she's a little bit sexualized there lol. She's portrayed as a cutesy school girl. But as a huge fan of Kino's Journey I just thought it was interesting to note.

I honestly got no harem undertones between Beatrice and Subaru though. I don't see how anyone could warp their relationship into anything sexual. It seems completely platonic to me.

Honestly, I wish you hadn't given me this piece of information, I'll just shake my head and try to forget about it because I refuse to allow Kino's Journey to be stained by w.e spinoff.

Anyways, once you insert harem undertones in an anime it's already over, almost all center characters of the opposite sex of the main character automatically gets placed into the harem sphere, unless its a mother or something like that. Beatrice just being around, having her tsundere like attitude with him, and her cutesy little stunts means to me she might as well be in the harem, sure a fringe member of it, but in it nonetheless. Besides, like I said, I'm not sure I'll give those two maids the benefit of a doubt of not being lolis, they're very near loli to me.

Drop the damn show then. No one wants to listen to you bitch about these characters when everyone else enjoys them. Being pissed because there are unsexualized lolis in an anime that you say has harem undertones is something you need to deal with yourself.

Also I don't need to say this again, but there's nothing wrong with liking loli characters. You acting like people that do are somehow freaks is just going to lead to you getting warned/banned here on the forums for attacking those with different opinions.
May 22, 2016 5:28 PM

May 2016
I heard Beatrice is a spirit so I'd assume her to be as old as Puck at any rate

Oct 2014
crx07 said:
So Madoka and company are not lolis, too?

Ermmm...
People consider em Lolis?

Dec 2009
OneTrueEmiya said:
Z-Dante said:

idk man, I like my lolis sexualised. Unless it's Renne. Renne-chan must remain pure :I

Someone gets it. Renne is daughteru material.
May 22, 2016 5:31 PM

Mar 2015
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Someone else gets it. Finally, a Rennefag on MAL :D

Z-Dante said:
Yeah. You may not notice it yet, but all of Puck's fur actually looks like mini penis.

Naruhodo. So this must be ReZero's secret Fujobait! ( Puck is a male if you don't know yet >.>
He's erm, also naked all the time D:

Z-Dante said:
I'll find you some Renne Bright doujjns later. B u t for now, just go with the flow and say lolis are the best >:3

U WANT TO DIE M8
May 22, 2016 5:32 PM

Jan 2014
leNerd said:
I always lose a little respect for male characters when they cry like a baby.
That scene was still good because of that incredibly cute emilia. Gotta love a cute womans lap.

After everything Subaru's been through, he deserved a good cry. I mean, who the fuck wouldn't cry after being slaughtered countless time and having that much weight on your shoulders but being unable to tell anyone about it? Men can sob their hearts out and it does not make them weak. You might've lost respect for him but he only gained more from me.
May 22, 2016 5:34 PM

Nov 2012
Shrimperor said:
Epicenter said:

I think they're highly dubious, there faces, actions, andappearance in general is very fringe loli based. And you're kidding yourself if you're going to try to act like this anime isn't teasing with fanservice and romantic undertones. Maids? Holding hands? Care about the dudes hair? Him drooling over Emelia since the start? The fact that the male characters are the ones he interacts with the least? The in general kawaii stuff going on? You can't be serious. In fact, you making me even slightly think about this reminded me of that other loli, Felt. I guess you're going to tell me that her not having a shirt was accidental, and not to appease to the loli loving populace.

That's not even getting into the Bowel Hunter, who was sexualized to like godly levels. I'm just going to assume by "no one" you meant the lolis, because you can't mean even the Bowel Hunter. At least Emelia and the Bowel Hunter have respectable fanservice.
Jaywalker.
May 22, 2016 5:34 PM

Oct 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

May 22, 2016 5:35 PM
Mar 2016
Maybe @Epicenter confused moe and loli.
But this episode is informative. It's just the mystery wall is too high to jump that people are discouraged to jump over it to pass through.

Epicenter said:
In fact, you making me even slightly think about this reminded me of that other loli, Felt. I guess you're going to tell me that her not having a shirt was accidental, and not to appease to the loli loving populace. That's not even getting into the Bowel Hunter, who was sexualized to like godly levels. I'm just going to assume by "no one" you meant the lolis, because you can't mean even the Bowel Hunter. At least Emelia and the Bowel Hunter have respectable fanservice.
If you have problems about CHARACTER DESIGNS, then google old women and imagine as if the characters in Re:Zero are those old women! Simple as that.
If you are to disrespect the loli lovers, then I suggest to stop it and be tolerant about them.
Yeah, Felt is very rich she must buy a piece of sparkling golden dress with precious stones on it to cover herself.
crx07May 22, 2016 5:42 PM
May 22, 2016 5:37 PM

Dec 2009
[quote=Shrimperor message=46141360]
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

Also can't disagree with that.
May 22, 2016 5:37 PM

Jan 2014
Shrimperor said:
And until now no one has been sexualized in Re:Zero
Except that Sadist killer chick in the first arc...Seh seemed to be orgasming every time she killed someone...And dotn forget Reinhard...he was GAR af...

crx07 said:
Maybe @Epicenter confused moe girl and loli.
May 22, 2016 5:38 PM

Mar 2015
Shrimperor said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

...nvm, I'll just go with "Estelle a shit" :D

LoneWizard said:
Shrimperor said:
Except that Sadist killer chick in the first arc...Seh seemed to be orgasming every time she killed someone...And dotn forget Reinhard...he was GAR af...

Reinhard is a walking hard-on for every male, female and loli :O
May 22, 2016 5:39 PM

Oct 2014
LoneWizard said:
Shrimperor said:

crx07 said:
Maybe @Epicenter confused moe girl and loli.

Reihard is the Reason this should be R18 (if it isn't already)
May 22, 2016 5:40 PM

Mar 2014
Emilia seemed suspicious as fuck from that lap scene.

I was honestly expecting Subaru to have 0 magic affinity since he isn't from the world, but shadow seems interesting, especially cause some shadow-like fear is stopping him from telling his secret.

Hopefully Subaru will be able to survive the 2 sisters during the shopping trip.

Going to be a horrible wait until the next episode.
May 22, 2016 5:41 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
This episode deserves one of the easiest 10/10's I've ever given.

Subaru finally let it all out, thanks to the perfect Emilia. It really hit me hard, hard enough for me to tear up. After bearing this pain, struggle, and curse alone I really felt for Subaru. Seeing him let it all out on Emilia's lap was both greatly satisfying and emotional. It also adds great development between the two.

Can we take a second to talk about how Puck is probably the best animal mascot character ever? I've yet to find him even remotely annoying. He's been consistently funny and helpful throughout the entire show. You're hard pressed to find a character like puck in any other show.

For me, this might be the best episode so far; on the emotional level at least. I loved every second of it. It was so powerful.

Wonderful episode!
May 22, 2016 5:46 PM
Mar 2016
Todd_ said:
Can we take a second to talk about how Puck is probably the best animal mascot character ever? I've yet to find him even remotely annoying. He's been consistently funny and helpful throughout the entire show. You're hard pressed to find a character like puck in any other show.
This is one of the reasons why the elitists who think they are smart hate this series.
May 22, 2016 5:47 PM
Jul 2018
Fai said:
So this episode pretty much spells out the thing that some people were too dumb to get last week - that Subaru's chuuni behavior is a front he uses to mask his fear and anguish.

5/5

The bath scene:

Is he being 'chuuni' here? To 'mask his fear and anguish'? No. It's him thinking too highly of himself - speaking to Roswaal as if he were his equal. Why would he do this? Because he still thinks that he's the 'hero of the story'. And the 'hero' is obviously above a mere 'NPC'. (It's also him being too ignorant about the 'system of hierarchy'. He was just an ordinary, spoiled gamer... can't expect them to have learned how to behave near royalty. We can presume that he wasn't even [properly?] taught etiquette - like a mordern person wouldn't.)

A person born into that world wouldn't behave so intimately with people of higher social status... unless they were of equal rank/ignorant.

"Chuunibyou (中二病) is a derrogative colloquial term in the Japanese language used to describe a person which manifests delusional behavior, particularly thinking that one has special powers that no other person has."

He's not really delusional. As the definition above says, he thinks that he has a power that no one else has... when he really does have. He's gifted more than any other person there, he believes (with reason). And it's not only the 'Return by Death', but the fact that he's from another world.

He being there makes it all too miraculous--and naturally, would make a person think that they're 'special'.

IF he were really delusional, then he'd act the way he does in the fantasy world, in the real world. But there - no, he doesn't think that he's anything special; he's depressed instead.

Simply put, he has all the reasons to think he's something special - making his behaviors justifiable.

He then making an act in front of the residents... (acting 'normal') was a (naive) idea he had, to try and avoid increasing suspicion. He was like: 'See? It's all fine here! No need to keep looking!" But after everything that had happened, he then became an emotional mess... He was reaching his breaking point with the accumulated stress; he then did in Emilia's lap.

So his acting, and the 'chuuni' behavior weren't the same thing.

In the earlier episodes where he made those jokes people called 'chuuni'... was him believing that he was being observed. Because he is the 'chosen one', so why wouldn't he believe so? Why wouldn't he think that the person/persons (if you think about it, he might even have thought that he was part of a TV series or something... being filmed) that brought him there, wouldn't be keeping an eye on him? This would be more believable than all the unbelievable stuff that was happening with him.

You people thinking otherwise makes YOU appear to be the 'chuuni' ones to me, hah. (As if fantasy worlds actually existing is even a possibility... Where people should know how to behave. C'mon, let's...keep dreaming, then.)

And I welcome corrections; it's for the sake of the show.
May 22, 2016 5:49 PM

Mar 2014
AnimeAdamOP said:

I was honestly expecting Subaru to have 0 magic affinity since he isn't from the world, but shadow seems interesting, especially cause some shadow-like fear is stopping him from telling his secret.

Hopefully Subaru will be able to survive the 2 sisters during the shopping trip.

Emilia looked so suspicious, when she whispered "it's been rough hasn't it" with that smile to Subaru.
Good that others caught that as well.
MAL: A community that thinks every anime is bad, but rates everything a 7/10.
May 22, 2016 5:49 PM

Jan 2014
OneTrueEmiya said:
Shrimperor said:

...nvm, I'll just go with "Estelle a shit" :D

LoneWizard said:

Reinhard is a walking hard-on for every male, female and loli :O

Who could NOT love this face?
May 22, 2016 5:53 PM

Jan 2014
Todd_ said:

Usually I'm annoyed by most animal mascot characters. I can't stand some of them and only a rare few grow on me... But Puck has been nothing but perfect since his first appearance. I love his interactions with Subaru.
May 22, 2016 5:53 PM

Aug 2015
Shrimperor said:
LoneWizard said:

IKR? Reinhard x Rosario best OTP

I'm pretty sure the Yoai doujins are already out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 22, 2016 5:54 PM

Mar 2015
Pass-the-Salt said:
AnimeAdamOP said:

Emilia looked so suspicious, when she whispered "it's been rough hasn't it" with that smile to Subaru.

inb4 Emilia's the one who set the curse

Z-Dante said:
Shrimperor said:

IKR? Reinhard x Rosario best OTP

I'm pretty sure the Yoai doujins are already out ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd ship Reinhard with Puck so bad :I
May 22, 2016 5:55 PM

Jul 2015
Pass-the-Salt said:
AnimeAdamOP said:

In that moment she CLEARLY touched him so she could have cursed him, also do you remember when she was afraid of going to the village? (where Subaru was supposedly cursed). Emilia is so suspicious
Maxy141May 22, 2016 5:59 PM
May 22, 2016 5:56 PM

Nov 2007

That was the one of the cutest head-put-on-lap scenes I have seen in anime. <3

Next episode Barusu will have a pretty flower on his each arm <3.

5/5 even when nothing seem to happen is a sign of a very, very good anime.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 22, 2016 5:56 PM

Nov 2012
Age doesn't change anything, often a cheap trick, even hentai artists who get in trouble for drawing children on sites just get smart enough to say they're characters are 18 after they get in trouble, but want to keep doing what they're doing.

That admin was using mere word play, nor do I take MAL admins like gods who dictate what words mean. This reminds me of sjw's who claim that racist means systemic oppression of race, and ignores the other typical use of the term which was simply prejudice and hate based on race. People have used loli for a long time, the term simply has different definitions and connotations.

Lol at Felt not being a loli.

I don't have to drop the show, because I enjoy it. It's not like I went on some huge rant talking to myself, or come here every week insulting lolis, I mentioned I hated lolis, and someone responded to me and I responded back etc. So what, is not having dissent from liking lolis now some sort of rule I must bow down to just because you guys either like lolis, dislike criticism of the show, andor just don't like my opinion? Because as far as I'm concerned, I don't have to hold my tongue. I don't see why I'd be "warned" or banned, as long as I'm not harassing people, using profanity or being off topic about something that isn't related to the anime, I don't see the reason to act like my words are unacceptable.
EpicenterMay 22, 2016 6:00 PM
Jaywalker.
May 22, 2016 5:57 PM

Nov 2014
This episode really does a good job displaying that Ram and Rem don't really hate him.

Seriously love how they're not afraid to cut out the OP or ED in each episode depending on length of telling the current episode's worth of story. If only more adaptations would do that.
sirflimflamMay 22, 2016 6:00 PM
May 22, 2016 5:59 PM

Dec 2009
Epicenter said:
Age doesn't change anything, often a cheap trick, even hentai artists who get in trouble for drawing children on sites just get smart enough to say they're characters are 18 after they get in trouble, but want to keep doing what they're doing.

That admin was using mere word play, nor do I take MAL admins like gods who dictate what words mean. This reminds me of sjw's who claim that racist means systemic oppression of race, and ignores the other typical use of the term which was simply prejudice and hate based on race. People have used loli for a long time, the term simply has different definitions and connotations.

I don't have to drop the show, because I enjoy it. It's not like I went on some huge rant talking to myself, or come here every week insulting lolis, I mentioned I hated lolis, and someone responded to me and I responded back etc. So what, is dissent from liking lolis now some sort of rule I must bow down to just because you guys either like lolis, dislike criticism of the show, andor just don't like my opinion? Because as far as I'm concerned, I don't have to hold my tongue. I don't see why I'd be "warned" or banned, as long as I'm not harassing people, using profanity or being off topic about something that isn't related to the anime, I don't see the reason to act like my words are unacceptable.

One of your first comments literally put people that like lolis as pedophiles, that's what I have a problem with. That isn't acceptable.
May 22, 2016 6:01 PM

May 2016
There are barely any fan service in this anime.

And that's one of the reason I like it so much. No obvious boobs or crotch shots.
Down on the West Coast

They got a sayin'
May 22, 2016 6:04 PM
Jul 2018
OneTrueEmiya said:
Shrimperor said:

You're forgetting Puck. Puck is being sexualised.

Hahahahahahahaha... Sorry. (Ye I also found funny what the others were speculating about sexualization.)
May 22, 2016 6:09 PM

Dec 2014
Epicenter said:

I don't have to drop the show, because I enjoy it. It's not like I went on some huge rant talking to myself, or come here every week insulting lolis, I mentioned I hated lolis, and someone responded to me and I responded back etc. So what, is not having dissent from liking lolis now some sort of rule I must bow down to just because you guys either like lolis, dislike criticism of the show, andor just don't like my opinion? Because as far as I'm concerned, I don't have to hold my tongue. I don't see why I'd be "warned" or banned, as long as I'm not harassing people, using profanity or being off topic about something that isn't related to the anime, I don't see the reason to act like my words are unacceptable.

"Sigh" guys you all give to much fucks about (non) existent problems. Enjoy life and don't let you be dragged down by negative emotions.
Subaru and Beatrice have a brother/sister relationship as the story goes on. And in the whole story so far there are only 2 romances at all. Both are unrequited love.
May 22, 2016 6:11 PM

Aug 2015
TeamDalaiLana said:
There are barely any fan service in this anime.

And that's one of the reason I like it so much. No obvious boobs or crotch shots.
You sure fam?
May 22, 2016 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
did he just go full retard for half the episode. listening to it was unbearable, i feel bad for the cv.
May 22, 2016 6:12 PM

Sep 2011
Okay, go throw your loli argument out the window. You're going off-topic from the actual discussion and arguing about what's a loli and what's not. Lots of bait I had to delete.

I won't give secondary warnings.
May 22, 2016 6:13 PM

Oct 2012
You know, Subaru acts around Beatrice as Araragi acts around Mayoi in Monogatari. It's fanservice, nothing more. Dunno why some people can't understand something that simple (not to mention Betty goes far beyond being merely loli with her personality and the same applies to both maids).
May 22, 2016 6:15 PM

Jan 2013
Why is this anime so good? I'm loving it so much. Definitely one of the greatest animes i've seen.
That moment when Subaru lay down on Emilia's knees...was so perfect :3 Emilia is so cute.
When Subaru was talking to Beatrice, for a second i thought that Emilia was that witch...since she said that her name was Satella...
It was pretty normal when he started crying, it must be so hard for him to support all of this only by himself.
After the last episode, Beatrice is one the best characters in my opinion. She is always helping him and sometimes punches him too xD
I really hope there will be more moments like this between Subaru & Emilia :3
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 22, 2016 6:15 PM
Jul 2018
Epicenter said:

Dude the show has already shut you up before you even realized.

Felt? She's poor. She's probably suffers from malnutrition. Her friend Rom had to offer her watered-down milk... (that the b*tch masochist Elsa adored.)
Plus genes.

I don't even like it's worth replying to you.

Ah, but more (that I've also already said, sigh): Beatrice's a magical being. You believe that age is not important? She's only being capable of aiding Subaru because of that. She's so intelligent that she reads tens of books where he struggles to read one. She appears to be a 7-year-old, yet has a mind of a... actually, she can't be measured by human standards.

They're justified (how many times I've repeated this word I wonder...). The author has predicted your obvious criticisms. People with your mentality are easy to understand, you know... He knows what you 'feed' into (content you consume)... He's a professional. He's familiar with. Becomes much easier for him this way.
May 22, 2016 6:18 PM
Mar 2015
after sleeping on her lap, they had rough sex and lived together happily ever after.
May 22, 2016 6:19 PM

Mar 2015
Tyrel said:
Okay, go throw your loli argument out the window. You're going off-topic from the actual discussion and arguing about what's a loli and what's not. Lots of bait I had to delete.

I won't give secondary warnings.

Read that as throwing my loli out the window :I

Oh, and please give warnings to secondaries. Especially them evil Zero secondaries in the HF forum D:

AivanK said:

After the last episode, Beatrice is one the best characters in my opinion. She is always helping him and sometimes punches him too xD

I was actually thinking about this: Beatrice seems to be aware of multiple Subaru timelines, but she hasn't acted differently even after last episode. Plot hole or something to be explained afterwards...?
May 22, 2016 6:21 PM

Nov 2012
I have a response to multiple statements, but since the mod said to stop the discussion about lolis I will. I disagree about the claim of baiting, or even off topic, but w.e. My opinion is unchanged.

Moving on, I'm interested in what will occur in the village.
Jaywalker.
May 22, 2016 6:22 PM

May 2016
OneTrueEmiya said:

I was actually thinking about this: Beatrice seems to be aware of multiple Subaru timelines, but she hasn't acted differently even after last episode. Plot hole or something to be explained afterwards...?

No, she isn't aware (in the previous episodes she only recalls their first meeting when she mana drained him).
May 22, 2016 6:23 PM

Mar 2015
Epicenter said:
I have a response to multiple statements, but since the mod said to stop the discussion about lolis I will. I disagree about the claim of baiting, or even off topic, but w.e. My opinion is unchanged.

Moving on, I'm interested in what will occur in the village.

You could always, y'know, open a new thread about this. Just saying.

Same here, but I'm still holding on to the theory that the village is a red herring and the real villain here is Emilia.

hailanth said:
OneTrueEmiya said:

No, she isn't aware (in the previous episodes she only recalls their first meeting when she mana drained him).

Ah, my bad.
Pages (14) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Today

29 by Shoujoaddict »»
7 minutes ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.