Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Big Order
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 20, 2016 10:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awkwardddd

Eiji and Iyo's relationship has the most awkward chemistry I've seen in this series.
Although in a sense, she has the Divination Order that makes her quite powerful. By development of this episode, guess it could be assumed that we have somewhat of a love connection between her and Iyo. BDs will probably remove the white beams.

May 20, 2016 11:39 AM

Jun 2015
Edgy x Rei OTP. Way cuter than knock-off Yuno.
Iyo getting naked was great and the new girl had some of the funniest dialogue in the series. And then they played a bunch of Simon Says until Aquaman showed up.

5/5 I loved every minute of this episode, there's nothing wrong with this show, stop making the rating drop you fuckers.
May 20, 2016 11:47 AM

Apr 2013
This is a fucking masterpiece.
May 20, 2016 11:47 AM

Jul 2014
Vetras said:
This is a fucking masterpiece.

No other way to describe this at this point.
May 20, 2016 11:51 AM

Jan 2012
Order fusion eh? Mildly interesting. So wait...the woman they worked so hard to meet just stood there and got killed at the end like a fuckin' dumbass? What a waste of time, made the whole episode feel pointless. She was sexy too, such a waste. Though no one compares to dark-skinned girl, who was sadly absent. :( Iyo's cute I guess, and horny as fuck, but she can't compare.
May 20, 2016 11:56 AM

Jan 2016

disgraceful.

high stakes monkey in the middle

that's the most anime thing i've ever seen. now i kinda wish they got carried away with an epic game of monkey in the middle like the prince of tennis or something

man the cg orders look so bad

wait why can't he control water? he can control rocks even. okay, so now arbitrarily he can't manipulate water--- NOPE HE'S MANIPULATING IT ANYWAY THROUGH "AIR"

THIS SHOW. combining orders, summoning fairies, creating skype video calls through magic. they're just doing whatever they want, huh? creating new powers and new limitations just left and right without any reason

FragOutFireMay 20, 2016 12:19 PM
May 20, 2016 12:03 PM

Nov 2015
Don't know what to say about this show, it just doesn't want to take itself seriously for a split second.

Even in a time of peril they don't forget to make fun of it with the peppy OST and the BD exclusive stuffs.

Iyo owned the ep though.
bluebear_toraMay 20, 2016 12:12 PM
May 20, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Iyo has fallen in love with Eiji.

The Order Fusion was okay!
May 20, 2016 12:39 PM

Jul 2015
This was hilarious af. I know people were expecting Mirai Nikki v2 but I'm actually really happy with Big Order. All these ridiculous moments are glorious.
May 20, 2016 12:54 PM

Nov 2014
This show is amazing.

The drama is so aggressively ass-pulled that you can't help but be entertained.

Iyo confessed her love to Eiji, and Eiji may be reciprocating that love. They make a nice pair.

Rin seems unredeemable at this point.

5/5
May 20, 2016 12:55 PM
Feb 2016
FragOutFire said:

disgraceful.

high stakes monkey in the middle

that's the most anime thing i've ever seen. now i kinda wish they got carried away with an epic game of monkey in the middle like the prince of tennis or something

man the cg orders look so bad

wait why can't he control water? he can control rocks even. okay, so now arbitrarily he can't manipulate water--- NOPE HE'S MANIPULATING IT ANYWAY THROUGH "AIR"

THIS SHOW. combining orders, summoning fairies, creating skype video calls through magic. they're just doing whatever they want, huh? creating new powers and new limitations just left and right without any reason

It's not really far fetched, he can't control other avatars and aqua-man's avatar is fused with the water so that's why he can't control the water, stone god was not directly controlled by him, if you might remember he tried to control it and failed, he had to control the master to control the avatar.

But this show is weird, it's plot is everywhere and somethings are hard to understand but it's better than the manga for sure. I've read it and wasn't impressed.
May 20, 2016 1:00 PM
Feb 2016
This series for me has become something I watch to kill time between anime I watch, but seriously it's an odd show, and has my attention.

The plot for this is a bit sloppy, I really like Iyo it's a healthy relationship compared to the one he has with Rin and his step-sister (it did look they had sex last ep).

This ep wasn't really all that but I could still somewhat watch it without cringing even though it was like watching wet paint dry. It's still better than the manga though!
May 20, 2016 1:10 PM

Aug 2013
This is by far one of the most bizarre anime I've ever laid my eyes on, the story became disoriented after episode 4 and I don't even know what this is about anymore lol
May 20, 2016 1:51 PM

Apr 2015
Why am I wathcing this garbage again? Guess I just want something to make me cringe...but really? Fishgun? The whole forced asspull love story? Oh my god, this show is one of the biggest trainwrecks.
May 20, 2016 2:17 PM

Mar 2016
Worst ep ever, what a lose of time...
May 20, 2016 2:22 PM

May 2015
Nice entertainment. In a comedy sense. Other than that, watching this show makes me feel like I've been smokin' something weird.

May 20, 2016 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
Its a good anime and im not complaining but its just not enough. It suppose to be a masterpiece just like Miria Nikki. Com'on! there is only 4 episodes left, surprise us!
John_MaxMay 20, 2016 2:38 PM
May 20, 2016 2:25 PM
Nov 2015
This show is just one Big Meme.
May 20, 2016 2:28 PM

Jun 2014
10/10 would fish gun again.
May 20, 2016 2:31 PM
Dec 2015
This Episode like the rest of the show was stupid as fuck.
May 20, 2016 2:34 PM

Apr 2016
I do not even know why I am keeping watching this anime.
Frankly, it was awesome and it was very promising at first, but later, let's say after episode three, it turned out to be a pretentious jumble. They mix to much stuff and the results are mediocre. The MC becomes more stupid after every episode and the general "charism" of the rest of the characters is starting to diminish. If I keep watching, it is just because I hate to leave animes halfway through.
"You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack hatred."
May 20, 2016 2:45 PM

Sep 2015
FragOutFire said:

THIS SHOW. combining orders, summoning fairies, creating skype video calls through magic. they're just doing whatever they want, huh? creating new powers and new limitations just left and right without any

Purely this two paragraphs alone able to see how you did not really watch the show properly and what you written so not convincing at all. Didn't Eiji himself said he cannot control the water because it was fused with the avatar? The case of rock god was different when Eiji order the main user directly. DUH, what else can Eiji do if he don't manipulate the air when he can't manipulate the water he is in?

And again if you really watch the episodes until now, they didn't pull out any news stuffs except bunch of order. So adding combining order and new stuffs are not "whatever". Whatsmore your so called "skype video" in the anime is not weird at all, just part of a tool to move things(plot) quickly.

Of course you have the right to write anything and everyone preference is different, at the very least try to watch all the episodes properly without missing any details when you write and consider the plot development until now. Quickly skim through an episode and write whatever fault you see is not really convincing.
May 20, 2016 2:50 PM
Dec 2015
Un Cap divertido con u. Toque romántico... Y después se vuelve ligeramente violento... Para decir que fue un Cap tranquilo hasta que en el final me dejo intrigado... Y se acabo de un momento a otro
May 20, 2016 3:07 PM

Jan 2016
valvravetruth said:
you did not really watch the show properly

i watch it to make fun of it, it's schadenfreude
May 20, 2016 3:55 PM

Feb 2013
This episode is why I watch anime.
May 20, 2016 4:15 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
So we got fusion now lol

I have a question.....Why did Iyo's pregnancy just disappear? Am I missing something?
May 20, 2016 4:20 PM

Jan 2016
So after all that Samurai order man kills the hot chick?

Literally a pointless episode outside of Iyos confession I don't know what we gained here?

I like the show because it's different but man it makes it hard to follow this way.

Pretty sure thay hiragi dude can reverse Sena's illness with his fact to fiction power so that girl that got killed(for literally no reason) is necessary but maybe I am making her illness to easy?

Probably done watching till the BD comes out as they are censoring the hell out of the good parts. This will definitely be a show worth the UNCENSORED BD purchase, or at least it looks like.
May 20, 2016 5:02 PM

Sep 2015
One thing that bothered me surprisingly much was this:

... For some reason I immediately noticed that and asked myself how they didn't see that during production O.o
May 20, 2016 5:09 PM

Nov 2008
Rafaello_Myles said:
The plot for this is a bit sloppy,

LOL

"a bit"

Understatement of the century.
May 20, 2016 5:15 PM

Dec 2013
dunkan85 said:

... For some reason I immediately noticed that and asked myself how they didn't see that during production O.o

Have you not held hands before? What's wrong with that?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
May 20, 2016 5:20 PM

Jan 2014
LOL WAT?

He asked to a girl who just confessed to him nonchalantly:
"Was that random girl randomly tied my necktie in love with me?"

And she naturally shots him down:
"Yes Eiji-Sama you were being overly conscious,there is no way she would like you cuz you suck"

Hilarious conversation out of nowhere...Thats why i love this anime...

AND for that wise play of Eiji,using his Avatar as a decoy...He could've simply CONTROL THE AIR TO CAPTURE THE BALL INSTEAD...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LoneWizzyMay 20, 2016 5:24 PM
May 20, 2016 5:22 PM

Apr 2012
Gawd this deserves 24 eps at least~ :'D

Laugh so hard when their enemy is using an attack through dimension and the miko is standing there chilling around~
May 20, 2016 5:24 PM

Sep 2015
Benphyre said:
dunkan85 said:

Have you not held hands before? What's wrong with that?

What I meant was the fact that in the first scene, Eiji is holding her right hand with his left one. Literally two seconds later, he is holding her left hand with his right one without ever having let go of the other one.
May 20, 2016 5:25 PM

Aug 2015
Tokoya said:
So we got fusion now lol

I have a question.....Why did Iyo's pregnancy just disappear? Am I missing something?

She wasn't. Or rather... her body believed she was. I think.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

May 20, 2016 5:26 PM

Dec 2014
This show has Poe's Law written all over it. Is it supposed to be serious, or is it a parody or satire of edgy action series? (Or something like that?)

Still, it feels like it's going all over the fucking place. At the very least, Mayoiga (another series I'm suspecting of being a Poe) has legitimately good things about it, and it does make for really good camp material despite its faults. Not so much the case with this. It feels like a bunch of sophmores wrote this while they were on drugs. Intentional or not, I'm not liking it much, to put it lightly.
May 20, 2016 5:43 PM

Jul 2009
Lol and I thought Space Dandy was crazy enough (well at least imo S.D. is good) but the one who created Big Order must be out of this planet, it's so bad to the point of being funny.

I'm not sure if this one is more retarded than Mayoiga or more forced than Kabaneri but well at least I can laugh with this mess.
May 20, 2016 5:46 PM

Jan 2014
Yangbo said:
This episode is why I watch anime.
Yup,this...This anime is perfection...
May 20, 2016 5:57 PM
Jan 2014
all i really have to say after this episode is "i ship it"
(also holy shit the cgs are hilariously terrible lol)
"Tell them you watch shonen, and at worst they will call you immature. But moe? It's like you are watching rape hentai."
-ThatAnimeSnob, 2015

May 20, 2016 6:02 PM

Jul 2007
7.8/10 too much water - IGN

Anime of the year is unstoppable.
I am sure it's going to sell like hotcakes.
May 20, 2016 6:08 PM

Apr 2016
I laughed all the way through. and the ending omg I love samurai i had to rewind to watch the cool samurai talk again. the villain was good too, nice to see someone give the mc a run for his money. and i love the nakedness O_O LOL. but seriously iyo (or whatever) is awesome with her pure yet all in attached personality especially how she seems to be in competition with lt. kumei (or whatever i suck at remembering char names :p)
Sry guys, I'm the main character of this anime.
May 20, 2016 6:10 PM

Jul 2009
Really? This is disrespectful to anime. Wtf is this shit.

InugirlzMay 20, 2016 6:13 PM
May 20, 2016 6:16 PM

Mar 2012
That cave has more suns than CoD Ghost.
Honestly I don't know why I'm still watching this, maybe because I feel attracted by the curiosity of "what should be the next acurately convenient order to appear".
And the fusion? No comments...

I'm expectant of how Mayoiga plans to surpass it this week.

Tokoya said:
So we got fusion now lol

In this chapter Iyo says that the pregnancy was imaginary, more like a prediction that she would be the mother of Eiji's heirs.
Waifus only represent ideals
May 20, 2016 6:54 PM
Nov 2011
Every episode of Big Order has made me question everything. This episode was no different. I have so many questions... Such as what are the rules of the ribbon ears. If a fish touches it does she get pregnant with a fish baby? And she touched it herself, so she doesnt get herself pregnant?
Also, why is Daisy always upside down? Why did they go all Digimon DNA Digivolve with Orders? How can they read eachothers minds? Why did they play catch with 6th's ball from Mirai Nikki? Why did a random surfer appear? Why are they making up the rules as they go along?

But... My main question of all.. And most important..
WHAT THE HELL IS A FISH GUN AND WHY IS IT SO OVER POWERED?! Seriously it was more OP than Goku's Spirit Bomb....

My head hurts.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness,
Bringing torment and pain to others,
Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin,
Perhaps it is time to die..
May 20, 2016 7:07 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Dat fucking fish gun tho.
This anime still the best at being fucking bad but entertaining !
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 20, 2016 7:29 PM

Oct 2014
This went downhill fast
May 20, 2016 7:36 PM

Aug 2014
DanHellSing said:
This show is just one Big Meme.

And the worst part is it's not even a funny one
May 20, 2016 7:48 PM

Jan 2016
Hahahaha I love this ****
Poor Rin >.>
Hahaha, this old lady is adorable.
I know nothing about comics, but why doesn't aqua man use such an OP ability and become popular as a meme?
Hmmmmm... hope old lady doesn't die, pretty sure she is the 6th grown up :<

May 20, 2016 8:54 PM

Dec 2014
That was well, Weird I guess.

Iyo's thoughts and reactions were the only entertaining thing this episode.
It escalated quite quickly though, That confession was so sudden.

I liked Kuroko but did she like just die?

I don't seem to quite understand the logic of Eiji's order, He can dominate air but not water?Why?
Random Fish summoning???! The guy got defeated by a school of fish?XD
Such deus-ex machina fusion wins. xD

I don't know if the show is taking itself seriously or just trying to be an over the top comedy.
May 20, 2016 9:00 PM
Aug 2014
I thought Sakamoto-kun was best comedy this season. I was wrong...
May 20, 2016 9:09 PM

Jan 2016
Can someone please explain why he can't control water? I mean, he can control people, rocks, rock avatar, and air but not water?
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

213 by Thunderball2004 »»
Nov 23, 2023 9:10 AM

» anyone know when the uncensored episodes are going to be released?

theweaboopenguin - Jul 17, 2016

5 by Psi18c »»
Nov 13, 2022 11:33 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2016

259 by grazioso »»
Oct 3, 2022 10:51 PM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10, 2016

97 by Vindicater »»
May 13, 2022 12:55 AM

Poll: » Big Order (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

81 by Vindicater »»
May 12, 2022 3:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.