Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2016 5:26 AM

Sep 2011
might be a bit of a read (sorry), but I appreciate all the ideas/opinions/insight/suggestions/discussion <3

It's time to add a new type of challenge to the mix - in the form of a SCAVENGER HUNT! After thinking it through, I realized there are a lot of other/extra criteria that can be used for a challenge. The problem tends to be that they're not search-able. I put together enough requirements to make a full on Scavenger Challenge (points will be slightly higher to account for the manual searching required). However, after looking over my challenge I realize that if I just change a few numbers around, I could technically have even more conditions. So the thought/idea came to me... I could make small scavenger hunts, such as only using 5 requirements at a time and reward 1 to 1.5 worth of points for each rather than making a onetime E/M/H/C challenge.

However, I'd like more input and ideas on how y'all see this. After all, I won't be the only one participating (regardless of which method we, as a club, decide on).

I'll be on vacation all next week, but I wanted to get this up and out now so that the discussion can be started~! When I get back, I'll review, maybe discuss/debate with everyone a little more before finally getting ready to get it into gear.

So! What I need your opinions and insight on:
  • Type: One time challenge (with difficulties) vs. Multiple smaller challenges (that could possible go on for a while, or stop short/early)

• Time frame: put a time frame (similar to the monthly challenge) vs. allowing anyone to work on any scavenger hunt at any time once it's been released
    - assuming mini hunts; a challenge would be the same "time length" as any normal challenge which would be the user's own pace aka no time limit

• Badge: assuming a regular challenge, it'll follow normal challenge badge guidelines. If we go with the minis I figured the badges would need to be smaller so either square-ish, similar to current collections, or rectangular (half of a normal badge but instead of cutting horizontally like was done for the collections, I'd cut vertically to make long rectangles instead)
    If rectangular - do you want character close-ups on faces/eyes? or just abstract?

• Content:So for content, there are still some guidelines, but I'd love for you to suggest conditions (objects/list items/etc.) to either make the challenge longer or to use for more mini hunts (if you want or have ideas)
    Guidelines:
    1. Whatever condition to search for is used, there must be enough series that meet the condition that it's not impossible or month-searching-worth
    2. Cannot be searched for through "normal" methods (such as anything provided in the Anime Search on MAL) … if it's an extension (such as you use an anime search FIRST then have to narrow it down on ya own after) that is acceptable
    3. Previously seen will not be allowed, so there have to be enough options that even someone who has seen over 1,000 anime can still find something to watch under that conditions

Current Scavenger List "Database" aka the challenge content OR the future mini hunt options/content

Lastly, I, obviously, really like club input so please don't hold back. Make sure everything stays civil, friendly, and criticism is constructive but otherwise feel free to speak your mind <3

If majority think this is just a horrible idea in general, that's fine too - I don't have to make the challenge or mini hunts haha but I like to please as many as I can <3
riho88rihoJun 28, 2016 10:51 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 19, 2016 7:40 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
Type - I rather do "Multiple smaller challenges" since it seems it would allow to complete the SH several times
Time Frame - self paced FTW, since it would take some time to search for those and not everyone has the same time available
Badge - I like that one with close-ups, looks really sexy :3
Content .....
If we go with the multiple smaller challenges there should be x quantity of challenges required to complete the SH. Either that or ask for one per category. As for the list provided I can see that some of those will be freaking hard to find (at least for me), but likewise there might be some easy to find. For example
... that has more than one PV <-- just looking over here might give an idea http://myanimelist.net/watch/promotion
... that has over 50 clubs associated with it <--- maybe just by checking the top anime you can get one; went and current #3 is an example http://myanimelist.net/anime/9253/Steins_Gate/clubs
^^^ the same for less than 5 clubs

mmm as for the rest it will really need some dedication lol but sounds fun. Like for
... where a support character has more than 500 member favorites <--- the first one to come to mind was Levi hahaha
and for ... where one of the main characters was favorited more than the series <--- one of those that came to mind actually fits this, but sadly I watched that anime already

but regarding characters favourites and all that it can be easily founded here http://myanimelist.net/character.php so I don't know how much of a manual search could be accepted for this, since you just need to compare the number to the serie

As for ideas I don't have any lol but you could keep in mind something related to
Anime :
series with no characters listed, OP/ED listed, with no related Featured Articles not since there aren't that many.... maybe something with the pictures listed, oh also what about something not rated 1? (there are a few out there, very, very few); also with no genre listed, but I haven't seen that many, maybe a couple ..... oh (lol) also what about something using the score stats graphic? you know, they tend to have interesting forms lol

Characters:
x Voice Actors listed, clubs listed too..... and I don't know what else
SheyCroixMay 19, 2016 7:44 AM

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 19, 2016 7:50 AM

Nov 2013
I would says that multiple smaller challenges with no time frames, similar to collections might be better. Also similar to the collection, I think that the square badge looks better as the rectangular one would be mostly filled by the text. I'll suggest some hunting criteria if I'll think about something.
You all need to watch Nami.

May 19, 2016 10:56 AM

Sep 2011
@SheyCroix - added those suggestions to the list =D they made me think of a few more too lol. The more I have in the list the more mini hunts I can make assuming that ends up being what everyone likes XD

@abystoma2 - the font can be adjusted =p heck I could make the font on the collection's square bigger; The font will be repositioned, probably recolored, probably even the font type itself will be different XD need shape (square or rect.) and then context (anime images or abstract) ^-^

May 19, 2016 11:03 AM

Nov 2013
Well, now the rectangular looks nicer. Rethinking it, it might be more interesting for the Hunt to get it's own unique badge shape. Guess the content should be anime image from some anime fitting the Hunt's requirements for each hunt.

May 19, 2016 11:08 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
Well, now the rectangular looks nicer. Rethinking it, it might be more interesting for the Hunt to get it's own unique badge shape. Guess the content should be anime image from some anime fitting the Hunt's requirements for each hunt.
Lol I should have just shown both without text, but ah well~ now I can just display all four so people can see that the pic and text don't matter =p

And I agree for the unique idea - but again, I wasn't sure if people would like it or if they wanted to stay square/normal or not. Using the rectangular one would require either
1. making a row for it (if you're displaying it with all the other types of badges) or
2. keep them separate and together (which I've seen a lot do anyway sooo... lol)
May 19, 2016 11:14 AM

Nov 2013
Yep, I personally prefer separating different kinds of badges:

And don't worry, people will always find a way to display new shapes to their liking :D

May 19, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2014
I think it sounds pretty fun.

As for the badge, how about if you do add a boarder, make it faded, or like it's been cut, like images of "treasure" maps. I think it would be a nice detail. As for image, I prefer anime instead of abstract. For the badges, I think we should do anime based off of buried treasure/treasure hunters.

Nanana's buried treasure
Rune Soilder
Ruin explorers
Elf princess rane

And I'm sure there's a few others lol.
May 19, 2016 1:05 PM

Sep 2011
@abystoma2 - yeah I noticed ^__^ <3

@SecretDinosaur - I actually love that idea~!

Hmm Hmmm... So after loads of trying to making it work with an actual puzzle piece, I searched for a good enough map outline to use and I think I found something that'd work well/nicely. It'd be square similar to the collections, unfortunately, but it matches nicely with ya idea (though not sure if I found add the map color effect or not though - what do y'all think?)

"treasure" anime would be fine - but depending on how many we do, I'm not sure if we'd have enough >.> so might just go with random anime pirate lookin' characters

Other idea is to do it like the one to the right where they're actually pieces that make up a whole image (maybe starting with pieces that don't have characters to keep people kinda guessin' for what series it is) - I'd still probably add text, but just make it the small font from the collections badges

Again - what do y'all like?
riho88rihoMay 19, 2016 1:21 PM
May 19, 2016 1:29 PM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:

Other idea is to do it like the one to the right where they're actually pieces that make up a whole image (maybe starting with pieces that don't have characters to keep people kinda guessin' for what series it is) - I'd still probably add text, but just make it the small font from the collections badges

That's pretty awesome idea actually. It would also make people want to complete more Hunts to get the whole picture. First four Hunts will make together one picture, next four another picture and so on. There should still be a text such as "Completed: Scavenge Hunt #1" on each of the pieces tho.

May 19, 2016 1:31 PM

May 2014
@riho88riho

I like the badge a lot. Though, I know there isn't many, but we could just do treasure hunting anime/pirate anime. I think we'll have enough if we do both themes.

Here's a list of all anime with treasure hunting or pirates (space and sky included)
May 19, 2016 1:32 PM

May 2014
abystoma2 said:
riho88riho said:

That's pretty awesome idea actually. It would also make people want to complete more Hunts to get the whole picture. First four Hunts will make together one picture, next four another picture and so on. There should still be a text such as "Completed: Scavenge Hunt #1" on each of the pieces tho.

Just now saw this as I finished my post. This sounds even better, and it would save a lot of anime xD
May 19, 2016 1:33 PM

Sep 2011
@abystoma2 - agreed and will do; I was just so excited and wanted to get it together to show I didn't bother adding the text XD haha

I'll also make "blanks" aka place holders so in the future you can work on more than one set at a time (a generic "working on scavenger hunt" square area/piece) and kind of show your progress.

Larger images don't seem to work as well though (I originally tried to do 4 by 2 XD kinda sucked haha)

@SecretDinosaur - yea I was a bit worried I wouldn't get the last idea added and updated in my post in time before someone saw it XD sorry haha
May 19, 2016 2:28 PM

Mar 2016
abystoma2 said:
riho88riho said:

I personally think having the whole title on each piece would feel like overkill. I think it would be more encouraging and fun to break it up, Like if I have three pieces but like Hunt #1 is missing. Would make more work harder to complete the set.

To satisfy both, we could have four images with individual titles and have one completed one with one title spread between the four. Just an small idea.

I like the scavenger idea though, definitely not a horrible idea xD Great way to increase discussion among club members too.
Nonchalance_May 19, 2016 2:32 PM
May 20, 2016 1:59 AM

Nov 2013
Nonchalance said:

I personally think having the whole title on each piece would feel like overkill. I think it would be more encouraging and fun to break it up, Like if I have three pieces but like Hunt #1 is missing. Would make more work harder to complete the set.

To satisfy both, we could have four images with individual titles and have one completed one with one title spread between the four. Just an small idea.

Would there be even one title for the four? I thought those would be individual badges for the individual Hunts, just that the four of them would make one picture together, but there wouldn't be one title for them together.

May 20, 2016 5:25 AM

Sep 2011
@Nonchalance
@abystoma2

Technically nothing is "set" yet so it could be either or. Personally I like the idea of making them small individual hunts (which could be likened to the monthly challenge and collections). They'd probably each be worth either 1 or 1.5 points (not too sure just yet, again, input would be nice haha) and they'd each have their own title (super small font aka smaller font used in collection badges)

But I also don't dislike the idea of them making up one challenge each... could release them two weeks apart (no time limit, just not released all at once) and for each "challenge" just update the inital thread/post with the next part and piece.

This is why I need input XD I can see good in both which leaves me personally undecided haha
May 20, 2016 6:37 AM

Nov 2013
I personally like the idea of small unrelated challenges linked together to make one big picture, but otherwise being treated as a mini-challenges on it's own. The poinst should probably be from 0.5 to 1.5 and 1.5 should be reserved for the hardest, depending on the number of requirements, how many anime fitting the requriement could there possibly be and how hard is to find them. This is if I'm not wrong supposing that for example
Information
... that has no Producers
... that has no Licensors
... that only has an Aired year with no specific month or date
... that's 25 episodes long with a duration of 20 minutes per episode
... that's 25 episodes long with a duration of 25 minutes per episode
... that's 12 episodes long with a duration of 20 minutes per episode
... that's 25 episodes long with a duration of 25 minutes per episode
... that's rated G - all ages
... that has no rating
would be one hunt while
Alternative Titles
... that only has an English A.T.
... that only has a Synonyms A.T.
... that only has a Japanese A.T.
... that has no A.T.
would be another one and so on.

May 20, 2016 7:48 AM

Sep 2011
Newest Sample:
This has both the small font and map/aged coloring applied to it to help give perspective of how the font and color could/would play into the images.

@abystoma2 - I was thinking I'd probably mix them up, perhaps take one from each "category" for a solid 5 requirements each time. This would also keep the points the same for all parts. However, it's still true that some requirements are more challenging to find and would most likely have a longer series involved... *sigh* but then, it gets harder to do points if ya overthink stuff >.<;; lol
May 20, 2016 7:52 AM

Nov 2013
Yep, looks nice. I would maybe place all the names in the lower left corner like it's for the first row, but that's up to you.

May 20, 2016 7:54 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
Yep, looks nice. I would maybe place all the names in the lower left corner like it's for the first row, but that's up to you.
Notice the jagged parts - I thought about it and tried but it'd make the words go up higher than the bottom and look a little off >.<
May 20, 2016 8:15 AM

Nov 2013
Oh, true.

May 20, 2016 11:27 AM

Sep 2011
UPDATED
what we have so far... please feel free to keep suggesting to help make this process better ^-^

RULES:
  • Your post is your starting point; nothing you've seen before (completed or watching) can be used

• One series per entry; cannot be used for more than one list item

• There is no time frame, but you cannot use anything the person before you listed/watched
    if you're having trouble, you may use the same series as the user before you after waiting 3 weeks

• Any type is acceptable but you must have at least 1 TV type with 10+ episodes

• Can overlap with other challenges, but not other Scavenger Hunts.

Scavenger Hunt #01 - 0/5

REQUIREMENTS:
-- [X]
-- [X]
-- [X]
-- [X]
-- [X]

Treasure

riho88rihoMay 20, 2016 11:32 AM
May 20, 2016 12:43 PM

Mar 2016
abystoma2 said:
Nonchalance said:

Would there be even one title for the four? I thought those would be individual badges for the individual Hunts, just that the four of them would make one picture together, but there wouldn't be one title for them together.
Hmm yeah I get you, I misunderstood what you were proposing. I agree with the idea.

@riho88riho this looks great. Really like the fact that you can't use others finds for a while. Some of the challenges tend to be fairly easy too, so that adds a level of real challenge to it.
Nonchalance_May 20, 2016 12:49 PM
May 20, 2016 1:54 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
So far it looks good, if I were more creative I might have given more ideas... but alas and sadly I can't come up with anything else. The map piece for finishing looks great and also the idea of not using what someone else posted before you, might make some of us to hurry up and find entries lol Oh also, what about those that post after? You know, someone, while editing might add what another user that posted after plans to watch and if you don't constantly check the thread you won't know who added it first to their list....

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 20, 2016 5:27 PM

Sep 2011
SheyCroix said:
So far it looks good, if I were more creative I might have given more ideas... but alas and sadly I can't come up with anything else. The map piece for finishing looks great and also the idea of not using what someone else posted before you, might make some of us to hurry up and find entries lol Oh also, what about those that post after? You know, someone, while editing might add what another user that posted after plans to watch and if you don't constantly check the thread you won't know who added it first to their list....
I guess basically you have to have unique entries from the people who post before and after. In all honesty, like a lot of challenges, it really is just left to the integrity of the indivial - since I technically can't be checking every single post for every single edit >.<;;

But at the same time, someone five posts later might use the same as ya and neither realize... so unfortuantely there's room for a lot of mistakes and potential cheating ;_; but I can't think of anyway to really limit it besides the before/after not having the same >___<;;

Ideas on that WOULD be appreciated (a spoiler tab would only technically block the bypasser... anyone that actually wants to look could and having to PM me your list... well I could require that but then we can't link to it...

IDEA~ - so what about making it a private blog post? That way once they finish, make it public, and turn it in, we can link to it AND it makes it at least less likely for cheats (or even make it friends view only and friend me and/or IMKZ)

Man its hard on a forum without a lot of coding options XD
May 20, 2016 6:56 PM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011

lol
but I guess a private blog entry would actually reduce the chance of cheating and/or having to worry about what others are posting....
asking to PM the list would just give you stress and more work so let's go for an easy solution ;D

As you said it's either thrusting that everyone will play it fairly and work on the same thread (hard, I believe) or just work on it privately and once it's done post it on the SH thread for it to be checked... not that many options actually.....

better wait and have more input for this but I'm up for the private blog and posting it later once it's done and to have a thread for discussion while working on it 'cause some have a hard time on some items or would like to share ideas or something (or other idk)

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

May 20, 2016 11:48 PM

Nov 2013
Yep, private blog idea sounds beter. Well, I'll probably be keeping the list in a text file form or something like if that would be the case.

May 27, 2016 7:33 AM

Nov 2013
I have one requirement suggestion:
- watch an anime with main title that has three or less letters (including special characters)

May 31, 2016 5:41 AM

Sep 2011
@abystoma2 - I've added ya suggestion, thanks~

Last two inputs needed:

#1 Should options from the S.H. List be re-usable or one-time only? (for multiple hunts, no repeats will be used in the same hunt)

#2 Should the image rewards be made from images with treasure
or from "pirate" anime images (aka of characters dressed like pirates either literal or fanart)?
May 31, 2016 7:43 AM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:

#2 Should the image rewards be made from images with treasure
or from "pirate" anime images (aka of characters dressed like pirates either literal or fanart)?

I think that characters would be nicer.

Jun 8, 2016 7:25 AM

Mar 2014
@riho88riho

*cough* nothing to see here, just passing by *cough*
RinarinJun 8, 2016 7:37 AM
Card Deliveries
Jun 8, 2016 7:31 AM

Sep 2011
Rinarin said:
@riho88riho

*cough* nothing to see here, just passing by *cough*
*cough* I totally meant to do that... you know... umm... ah!... making the first hunt slightly easier as people get into the grove of it!

...I'll know better than to use it in the future >.> Lol... just don't go advertising the fact ;D
riho88rihoJun 8, 2016 7:37 AM
Jun 8, 2016 7:33 AM

Mar 2014
@riho88riho
Oh I can edit the post if you want (though edit it out of yours, too, since it's quoted :P). Just thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to change it.
Card Deliveries
Jun 8, 2016 7:36 AM

Sep 2011
Rinarin said:
@riho88riho
Oh I can edit the post if you want (though edit it out of yours, too, since it's quoted :P). Just thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to change it.
Considered changing it... but there are a lot already signed up that might be out searching already so I figured I'd just leave it (again, it being the first one kind makes it not so bad lol). I'll edit it out XD
Jun 8, 2016 7:39 AM

Mar 2014
riho88riho said:
Considered changing it... but there are a lot already signed up that might be out searching already so I figured I'd just leave it (again, it being the first one kind makes it not so bad lol). I'll edit it out XD

It should be fine, plus as you said it's the first one. I think that's probably one of the easier to find anyway since there are a lot.

Edited, too, lol.
Card Deliveries
Jun 8, 2016 8:27 AM

Sep 2011
SH #01

-- [X] ... that only has an English alternative title
due to difficulty, series with English and Japanese alternative titles will be allowed; series cannot have a Synonyms alternative title

the below users currently have invalid series listed
@lycheejane @JankesS @Cylti @Kuroneko @n0b0dy @SecretDinosaur @MannouChka

Wanted to let everyone know before they watch something that won't count; this requirement was not only hard, but also probably misread by a lot - which is why it's been updated to make it a bit easier
riho88rihoJun 8, 2016 12:55 PM
Jun 8, 2016 8:38 AM

Mar 2014
riho88riho said:

Wanted to let everyone know before they watch something that won't count; this requirement was not only hard, but also probably misread by a lot - which is why it's been updated to make it a bit easier

Yeah, it's quite hard to find. Only managed to find 1 title that fits the previous criteria in more than half an hour of searching through shows. Also, the title I found lasts about half an hour. There's more searching than watching in the scavenger hunt, lol.
Card Deliveries
Jun 8, 2016 8:50 AM
UltimateEnforcer

Apr 2015
@riho88riho of course the one i just started was incorrect xD
Jun 8, 2016 8:52 AM

May 2014
@riho88riho so does Tokkou work?

I didn't think I did that one right at first lol
Jun 8, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2011
SecretDinosaur said:
@riho88riho so does Tokkou work?

I didn't think I did that one right at first lol
Yes that one will work =D

@Rinarin - yeaaaa I was searching for an hour and was like "uhhhh no. changing this" lol I knew i'd seen a few before, but I think MAL has gone back and added in theJapanese title making this ultra hard lol
Jun 8, 2016 10:00 AM

May 2015
@riho88riho thanks for the notice, found another one for it Rolling☆Girls it only has an english alternative title, doesn't have any synonyms so i guess it works~
Jun 8, 2016 11:36 AM
a lil bean ✨

Feb 2011
So @riho88riho if it says
... where a character has more than 3 VAs listed
it can't be exactly 3? Just want to be sure~

and when we finish do we post the turn in as the rest of the challenges?

HiScoreLoScoreAuction

Turn-InsAWCc

ᓚᘏᗢ

Jun 8, 2016 11:59 AM

Sep 2011
@Cylti - yeah that one will work =D

@SheyCroix - yes, turn in as you would a normal challenge (they're technically a challenge, but more like pieces of one... lol) and also yes, it has to be more than 3, not just 3
Jun 8, 2016 12:42 PM

Nov 2013
riho88riho said:

Due to difficulty, series with English and Japanese alternative titles will be allowed; series cannot have a Synonyms alternative title

I actually though about few almosty instantly but I know about them only because I already watched them, lol. But then I found another one in my Randomized challenge :D
(Pressuming I originally got it right and that "that only has an English alternative title" means that if even the Japanese title is in English and it has no non-English Alternative titles, it works.)

Rinarin said:
There's more searching than watching in the scavenger hunt, lol.

And that's the fun :D

Jun 8, 2016 1:18 PM

Sep 2011
due to difficulty, series with English and Japanese alternative titles will be allowed; series cannot have a Synonyms alternative title

So I feel bad doing this to ya again, @JankesS ;_; but Cyber City Oedo 808 won't work either...

Needs to at least have a English Alternative Title (the Japanese title is optional to help for those having more difficulty).

@Saelydera - same thing for ya's, it only has the Jap. AT and needs the English AT

@MannouChka - 07-Ghost has a synonyms a.t. so it doesn't count for this requirement. Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but you can't use anything you previously started or watched before you posted (aka your post date is your start date for the challenge) - saw your check marks and wasn't sure if they were preemptive or ya just wasn't aware so thought I'd give ya the heads up now rather than later when ya turned the challenge in =)
Jun 8, 2016 3:01 PM

Oct 2015
riho88riho said:

So I feel bad doing this to ya again, @JankesS ;_; but Cyber City Oedo 808 won't work either...

Needs to at least have a English Alternative Title (the Japanese title is optional to help for those having more difficulty).

@MannouChka - 07-Ghost has a synonyms a.t. so it doesn't count for this requirement. Also, I'm not sure if you're aware but you can't use anything you previously started or watched before you posted (aka your post date is your start date for the challenge) - saw your check marks and wasn't sure if they were preemptive or ya just wasn't aware so thought I'd give ya the heads up now rather than later when ya turned the challenge in =)

Okey ! I will look for another title :)

Jun 9, 2016 1:37 AM

Jan 2015
riho88riho said:

Ok don't worry it's my fault :) I will look for another series.
Jun 9, 2016 5:57 AM

Nov 2013
Wait, now I'm confused.
@riho88riho
Would series that has alternative title in English, but it's marked as Japanese since the original name is in English work? For example

Jun 9, 2016 6:25 AM

Sep 2011
abystoma2 said:
Wait, now I'm confused.
@riho88riho
Would series that has alternative title in English, but it's marked as Japanese since the original name is in English work? For example
Technically no because it needs to specify "English:" o.O but that is a pretty odd one... lol
Jun 9, 2016 6:28 AM

Nov 2013
I thought that's how the original requirement was meant, lol ;_;

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Theme Tags Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Sep 21, 2019

669 by EyezOfNine »»
2 minutes ago

» Alpha-Series Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Jun 9, 2016

475 by EyezOfNine »»
17 minutes ago

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5507 by Aur0ra »»
2 hours ago

» 🌸April 2024 Challenge [NEW RESTRICTION ADDED] ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

AWCC_admin - Mar 31

233 by Ykoz »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

8852 by silveraaki »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.