Forum Settings
Forums

Why people are blaming the mc of the harem anime???

New
May 17, 2016 10:27 PM
Jul 2018
Didn't anyone of you know that it's not the character fault for being a dense character. If it's anyone that we should be angry with is the writer/creator of the story for setting the mc like that.

Sorry if my word are all over the place, I don't even know what I'm trying to say here. But the point is

> Are you one of the person that always blaming the mc for being dense?
> So if your teacher ask you a question that he/she didn't teach you yet and you failed to answer it and then he/she call you stupid. How do you feel?
> Isn't it about time we're blaming the female character now for not being a able to properly express their feeling. Btw these days girls are the one that need to confess their feeling first and not the other way around (known fact). So waiting for the mc to confess first is out of date.

EDIT: SERIOUSLY READ THIS > The question is why people are blaming the mc for being a dense character when the girls is the one that can't express their feeling properly. It has nothing to do with mc making a good harem anime or whatever. Can't we shift the blame to the female gorilla already or are we still sticking with blaming the dense mc for not noticing the girl feeling.
removed-userMay 18, 2016 6:57 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 17, 2016 10:31 PM

Apr 2014
The fact that ppl hate on dense MCs just proves that they are unaware of their own dense mistakes.

In HS there were at least 3 girls that liked me but i had no idea till it was too late. They would tell me that they did after the fact that we werent in HS anymore. I guess that would mean I am dense.

Being dense about someone liking u is pretty common. And have had close friendships that would blur the line with friendship and lover but i never took it as anything srsly. Ppl are just projecting their own ideals on characters which is why anime criticism in general is a joke.

Ppl dont hate School Days for its setting, writing, plot, pace, but for the character. Anime fans are a joke as a whole.
May 17, 2016 10:32 PM

Jun 2015
1-2. Because putting a dense self insert mc was a choice. It was clearly done for a reason. The latter is most probably an accident. Dense mcs just prolong things too unnecessarily.

3. Ichika dares you to try.
May 17, 2016 10:35 PM

Nov 2009
Well said, alinet86 !
Basically, a lot of people, both IRL and in anime, expect others to be telepathic. Because people are dumb.
Yes, people would often ask me stupid questions like "what did he thought?" or "did she like it?". That's impossible to know. People lie. A lot. Often, people are expected to lie, out of politeness. Others lie for fun, or because they're chuuni.
May 17, 2016 10:37 PM
Jul 2018
moodie said:
Ppl dont hate School Days for its setting, writing, plot, pace, but for the character. Anime fans are a joke as a whole.

Yes I would agree. Btw isn't it about time we're shifting the blame on the female character. Do you think this could be another trend in the future. XD
May 17, 2016 10:39 PM

Nov 2009
alinet86 said:
> So if your teacher ask you a question that he/she didn't teach you yet and you failed to answer it and then he/she call you stupid. How do you feel?

Irritated that I have to study under a bad teacher.

alinet86 said:
> Isn't it about time we're blaming the female character now for not being a able to properly express their feeling.

Gotta hate how the only girl who can do it is the yandere. That sure teaches a bad lesson.
May 17, 2016 10:45 PM

May 2015
1.Yes I blame the Super Dense MC :) since he's the main focus of the whole thing.
2.I'll blame myself for not studying in advance thus failing to answer the question.
3.They are expressing their feelings not in proper way by outright saying she loves him but by those simple clues and even bold moves anyone with a decent brain will know that this girl likes her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2016 10:48 PM
Jul 2018
BeBackinaSec said:

Realy???? XD
flannan said:
Well said, alinet86 !
Basically, a lot of people, both IRL and in anime, expect others to be telepathic. Because people are dumb.
Yes, people would often ask me stupid questions like "what did he thought?" or "did she like it?". That's impossible to know. People lie. A lot. Often, people are expected to lie, out of politeness. Others lie for fun, or because they're chuuni.

Yep and the friends didn't help either. They just watch in the sideways even though they know what's going on. !!-_-)
flannan said:
Irritated that I have to study under a bad teacher.

You sir made me laugh the hardest. ✧ꉂ(σ▰˃̶̀ꇴ˂̶́)σ✧
May 17, 2016 10:50 PM
Jul 2018
zurgboy00 said:
3.They are expressing their feelings not in proper way by outright saying she loves him but by those simple clues and even bold moves anyone with a decent brain will know that this girl likes her.

You forgot how most of the time all they did is punching and kicking him in the ''nut''. XD
Well at least that how most of the female and male anime character goes.
May 17, 2016 10:55 PM

May 2015
alinet86 said:
zurgboy00 said:

You forgot how most of the time all they did is punching and kicking him in the ''nut''. XD

Can't argue with that but you can't deny the shows that outright makes the female strip naked just for the mc to notice her.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 17, 2016 10:55 PM

Jun 2015
alinet86 said:
BeBackinaSec said:

Realy???? XD

Seriously. If you have mcs of that level of densenes, you know that it is hopeless. His harem is literally throwing themselves at him.
May 17, 2016 11:00 PM

Jul 2015
I don't know, cus most people never had a harem happen to them before.

I swear if someone in the world actually has a harem, I would consider that guy/girl lucky. Unless it is like Higurashi then that is a whole other problem ._.

May 17, 2016 11:05 PM

Jul 2015
Well when people blame the MC for being dense, they're not necessarily wrong in doing so. I mean, when you describe a character, normally you wouldn't say (this is just an example) "the creators made Raku (just a sample name) to be a very nice, outgoing, funny, character." but you would normally say "Raku is a nice, outgoing, funny character." My wording might be off, but you get the point. Yeah, I blame the MC for being dense, because that just shows how "into" the anime I'm in. If I really hated the anime, THEN I'd start blaming the author.

As for the MC not being aware of the female character(s) feelings, yeah sometimes it's not the MC's fault for not noticing, but there are moments where the female characters make it PLAIN OBVIOUS. This is evident, because even other characters realize it.
Punching/kicking ISN'T the onlyreaction when given an opportunity, but it does occur HALF (or most) of the time.

As for blaming the female characters, yeah I blame them too for not being able to confess. This is why I usually end up hating the shy/quiet female characters in general.

caught in the wonder
May 17, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2014
People like to hate on everything they can't relate to, thinking everyone can just all of a sudden pick up the hint that girl X loves them.
May 17, 2016 11:12 PM
Jan 2015
BeBackinaSec said:
alinet86 said:

Realy???? XD

Seriously. If you have mcs of that level of densenes, you know that it is hopeless. His harem is literally throwing themselves at him.

Apparently in the LN he's aware of it, but he just tries to ignore them and play dumb, which makes it look like he's dense in the anime or so I'm told.

In reality no one can surpass the level of denseness as the one and only Kamijou touma.
My Queens

May 17, 2016 11:17 PM

Jan 2014
alinet86 said:
Didn't anyone of you know that it's not the character fault for being a dense character. If it's anyone that we should be angry with is the writer/creator of the story for setting the mc like that.

No, no not at all. You have it completely backwards. If a character IS the result of terrible writing, that means that we SHOULD hate them.

It is entirely the fault of the character of being who they are because they were written that way. Characters are written by the author/writer. So, in a sense the character is apart of the author/writer, making them one in the same.

Anime characters are fictitious representations of the writers version of their ideal people for their set story. They aren't real people, they exist in a separate version of reality from ours that we call "fiction". So it is entirely okay to hate them if they are terribly written or just plain idiotic.
May 17, 2016 11:21 PM

May 2015
Bottom line is "JUST BLAME THE WRITER"
May 17, 2016 11:36 PM

Mar 2015
Dense character is ok, but characters that dont have the courage to confess is something else.

Striktlyy said:
Well when people blame the MC for being dense, they're not necessarily wrong in doing so. I mean, when you describe a character, normally you wouldn't say (this is just an example) "the creators made Raku (just a sample name) to be a very nice, outgoing, funny, character." but you would normally say "Raku is a nice, outgoing, funny character." My wording might be off, but you get the point. Yeah, I blame the MC for being dense, because that just shows how "into" the anime I'm in. If I really hated the anime, THEN I'd start blaming the author.

As for the MC not being aware of the female character(s) feelings, yeah sometimes it's not the MC's fault for not noticing, but there are moments where the female characters make it PLAIN OBVIOUS. This is evident, because even other characters realize it.
Punching/kicking ISN'T the onlyreaction when given an opportunity, but it does occur HALF (or most) of the time.

As for blaming the female characters, yeah I blame them too for not being able to confess. This is why I usually end up hating the shy/quiet female characters in general.
In the case of Raku (just a sample name), I dont blame him cause he dense, I blame him cause he got no balls to confess. xD
This salad is salty favored
May 18, 2016 12:03 AM
Jul 2018
zurgboy00 said:
Bottom line is "JUST BLAME THE WRITER"

Yeah that usually what I'm trying to yell at others. XD
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

But seriously even if the character is dense, I hate it when people are blaming them, when you put yourself in their shoes there's no way you can think that the girl actually like you.

I mean if a girl start stripping in from of you what you would normally think. I don't normally think she's in love with me. I would think otherwise. She got some issue or something.
If a girl always punching me. I normally would think she hate me.
If a girl confess to me and then says she's joking about it. I would say she is just messing up with me.

To not be honest is the girls fault but blaming the mc as being dense is another issues.
May 18, 2016 12:05 AM

Apr 2010
It's much easier to blame a character than a writer you don't even know the name of. Do you blame the shift manager or "the big boss" (sorry for that weird of saying). Pretty much the same.
There are times when they say I love you but he gets confused (and then the girls pretend it's a joke) or worse: He think they love him a friend. So, yeah, sometimes he prooves himself being a dummy (and it doesn't matter he's not a real person) .

And if a teacher call you stupid, that's totally not fine. One should complain in front of the head teacher about it.

May 18, 2016 12:07 AM

Jul 2013
People hate dense main character because authors put them as main character when they can put a protagonist like Onii-sama, and they instead put generic harem MC #2000. Joke, of course.
May 18, 2016 12:29 AM

Nov 2009
zurgboy00 said:
alinet86 said:

Can't argue with that but you can't deny the shows that outright makes the female strip naked just for the mc to notice her.

Well, they live in a world where a girl being half-naked in front of a guy is something that happens everyday. That's why men evolved to be able to survive a beating or two and be okay the next day.

Anyway, throwing sex appeal around isn't going to help - to a boy their age, girls are appealing enough just by being there. What they need is to make it clear it's okay for the boy to like them.

Also note that many harem MCs have never interacted with a girl who isn't in love. They can't tell the difference, because they assume that's how girls are supposed to be.
May 18, 2016 12:37 AM

May 2015
In my experience, most harem MC's are dull as hell. They got no personality, no unique reactions. They're only there.

When you got a harem with a great cast, like Date A Live, it's all the more apparent.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
May 18, 2016 1:04 AM

Nov 2012
moodie said:

Being dense about someone liking u is pretty common. And have had close friendships that would blur the line with friendship and lover but i never took it as anything srsly. Ppl are just projecting their own ideals on characters which is why anime criticism in general is a joke.

Woah woah woah, a little bit irrationally hateful here aren't we? There's quite a logical leap between projecting ideals onto a character and anime criticism. It might affect anime criticism, but let's be perfectly honest here - the majority of harem anime are just plain bad.

And hey, I like School Days too - I don't need likeable characters for me to like a show, but I'm under no illusion to the fact that the show is pretty badly constructed. It's slow paced, boring at many points, but it does make a point which is more than I can say for most anime. But again, what a logical leap that anime fans are a joke for not liking School Days! Aren't you just projecting your ideals onto the anime fandom now? Exactly what you accuse them of doing to the anime they watch.
May 18, 2016 3:51 AM

Oct 2011
Having a dense MC is a good excuse to further explore the entire harem and garner as much love interests while still acting undecided and ignorant.
May 18, 2016 5:27 AM
Jan 2013
TheBrainintheJar said:
In my experience, most harem MC's are dull as hell. They got no personality, no unique reactions. They're only there.

When you got a harem with a great cast, like Date A Live, it's all the more apparent.

Hey!you can't self insert as a lead of a harem with a great cast if he had character and personality!

May 18, 2016 6:00 AM

Mar 2015
is it only me that love danse character? not only on harem but romance in general?

i mean, they are cute, oftenly useful for plot device, and have higher chance to make series to make comedic situation... i have no complain about it at all...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 18, 2016 6:04 AM

Mar 2012
I've seen a perfect harem so it won't bother me that much what other harem lead doing. Interesting chara is a plus but it's not problem if that's not the case.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2016 6:41 AM
Apr 2016
alinet86 said:
zurgboy00 said:

Maybe if anime stop having the worst girl being the main love interest, we wouldn't get MC getting punched and kicked around and instead, have actual quality romantic development without needing to resort to dense MC trope.
May 18, 2016 6:44 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
There's a difference between disliking a character and actually blaming him for being who he is
May 18, 2016 6:59 AM

Oct 2014

My reasoning for hating Re:Zero

When the story screws up too much, I inmediately lose my disbelief and since it's fiction, I can actually blame the creator this time: the author. He would be also to blame for not making the girl act too.

Unless is something I don't have to take seriously, like Netoge or Golden Boy, it feels bad to lose that disbelief.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

But does the heart have the right perspective?
May 18, 2016 7:05 AM

Dec 2015
Yes becuz the male needs to be a man for once.
Sure, girls can be at fault too but I dont blame em, even if the girl will do stuff the dense asshole will probably not get it either way, so its his job to do things.

Ahh who am i kidding, ofc its authors fault and he should die of cancer immediately.
lol
May 18, 2016 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
Illyricus said:
People hate dense main character because authors put them as main character when they can put a protagonist like Onii-sama, and they instead put generic harem MC #2000. Joke, of course.

There's still many hate for Onii-sama character though. :(
TheBrainintheJar said:

BlueKite said:
Having a dense MC is a good excuse to further explore the entire harem and garner as much love interests while still acting undecided and ignorant.

Wrong answer though. !!!-__-)
Kuma said:
is it only me that love danse character? not only on harem but romance in general?

i mean, they are cute, oftenly useful for plot device, and have higher chance to make series to make comedic situation... i have no complain about it at all...

So you don't care whatsoever. XD
I like them also. Example I like how Ichika just play dumb with all the girl. It is one of the best part that I like about IS anyway. Big sis ftw. :D
NeoAnkara said:
I've seen a perfect harem so it won't bother me that much what other harem lead doing. Interesting chara is a plus but it's not problem if that's not the case.

You're talking about The Fruit of Grisaia right. ;)
HaXXspetten said:
There's a difference between disliking a character and actually blaming him for being who he is

NoobStomper said:
Maybe if anime stop having the worst girl being the main love interest, we wouldn't get MC getting punched and kicked around and instead, have actual quality romantic development without needing to resort to dense MC trope.

May 18, 2016 7:17 AM

Jul 2014
They are just jealous that they are not the MC so they pick out the bad points of MC to make them feel better.
May 18, 2016 7:18 AM

Mar 2012
alinet86 said:
NeoAnkara said:

You're talking about The Fruit of Grisaia right. ;)
Hahahahahahahahahahaha of course nope.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
May 18, 2016 7:18 AM

Jul 2013
alinet86 said:
Illyricus said:

Well, if this made you feel better, all the haters of Onii-sama will go to Hell after their demise, so there is nothing to worry aboutit :)
May 18, 2016 7:22 AM

Oct 2014
Illyricus said:
alinet86 said:

Well, if this made you feel better, all the haters of Onii-sama will go to Hell after their demise, so there is nothing to worry aboutit :)

Fine. We will have a party and Oni-sama fans are.not.invited.
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; What is essential is invisible to the eye.

May 18, 2016 8:37 AM
Jan 2015
KoreaWS said:
Illyricus said:

Fine. We will have a party and Oni-sama fans are.not.invited.
Must be a pretty small plebian party then
My Queens

May 18, 2016 9:15 AM

Oct 2015
Kuma said:

I can like, even adore well-written dunce characters, also when combined with being "hentai" aka. obsessed with females and everything referring to females. Just thinking of Jeff Murdock of BBC's Coupling gets me grinning.

But it is exactly that "plotdevice" thing that I actually despise - usually the cheapest and shittiest way out of being incompetent at coming up with a story/telling that makes sense whatsoever.

-----------------
Generally, once my anger cools down, I AM mad at writers, not characters. Even more outside of harem/ ecchi, other not-to-take-seriously genres.

------------------
Ooooops - there's a hornet in my room, now.
BannoBunka_snorkMay 18, 2016 9:21 AM
*darn, using my right hand is off-limits for a while. Typing with my left hand only is ... eww.*
May 18, 2016 9:18 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
I watch for da grils, i generally dgaf about the dude, badass or not
May 18, 2016 9:28 AM

Mar 2015
BannoBunka_snork said:
Kuma said:

I can like, even adore dunce characters, also when combined with being "hentai" aka. obsessed with females and everything referring to females. Just thinking of Jeff Murdock of BBC's Coupling gets me grinning.

But it is exactly that "plotdevice" thing that I actually despise - usually the cheapest and shittiest way out of being incompetent at coming up with a story/telling that makes sense whatsoever.
the problem with this trope is overused, and abused... so they are oftenly:
> not distinctive enough and unoriginal way
> too simple and unreasonable until make it feel one dimensional
> repetative way to maintance the quo status of relationship
> take it self in serious manner that feel totaly out of place for danse characteristics
> used to make things complex when it's unnecessary

TBH, i like the principal of danse character, but how oftelyn it treated in bad manner, yes, it's left bad taste too many people... they are plenty series that solely rely on this kind MC to make the series keep walking, and still being good...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 18, 2016 9:40 AM

Jan 2013
Because his approach maintains the status quo, removes any development and forces story to stagnate / go nowhere.

Also, dense MC suppose to work as a self-insert - which is offensive. Even if I am objectively stupid, I don't want to be told so.

Dense MC with many girls interested in him suppose to be wish fulfilment - I definitely never wished to be dense, I never wished to be abused by bipolar psychos and I never wished to be stuck in stupid limbo where relationship isn't going nowhere.

Assuming it's wish fulfilment, it should probably involve protagonist that manages the mysterious art of understanding women (which is as good as magic as far I can tell) or actually gets the girls. Preferably all of them and in relationship that works! (Which is obviously impossible in real life, but we are speaking about fictional story here)
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
May 18, 2016 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't you know it's always the guy's fault?

Seriously speaking now. If the MC wasn't dense, he'd probably get with the first girl to properly confess to him. And that'd destroy other ships, resulting in less people liking said series. It's a money's game.
May 18, 2016 10:16 AM

Mar 2015
beast_regards said:
Because his approach maintains the status quo, removes any development and forces story to stagnate / go nowhere.

Also, dense MC suppose to work as a self-insert - which is offensive. Even if I am objectively stupid, I don't want to be told so.

Dense MC with many girls interested in him suppose to be wish fulfilment - I definitely never wished to be dense, I never wished to be abused by bipolar psychos and I never wished to be stuck in stupid limbo where relationship isn't going nowhere.

Assuming it's wish fulfilment, it should probably involve protagonist that manages the mysterious art of understanding women (which is as good as magic as far I can tell) or actually gets the girls. Preferably all of them and in relationship that works! (Which is obviously impossible in real life, but we are speaking about fictional story here)

so, how can a "pervert want all girl self-insert" viewer self inserting him self into "don't want girl, being good instead, and avoid those kind relationship" character? i never can understand this kind of critics...

i mean if you self inserting as character that totaly not yourself, you will never got what you want... those danse character is totaly opposite things you discribe...
if anything, they would self inserting to stuff like DXD, sora no otoshi shinmai maou, kanzen robo, yasuga no sora or even school days instead which is contradicting with anything you said...

also talking about danse character, the most danse character ever i see is him...

no, not even ichika, and yet, what he get? early cute story about mutual relationship with girlfriend...

Moogle-Magic said:

Seriously speaking now. If the MC wasn't dense, he'd probably get with the first girl to properly confess to him. And that'd destroy other ships, resulting in less people liking said series. It's a money's game.

finnaly post that make sanse sanse... danse guy as plot divece is useless if the girl is just "fuck it, i will the one who confess instead".. if anything, it's girls fault, not mans fault... the girls know that male MC is danse, yet still pretend that " no, he don't danse and someday he will notice my feelings and i don't care if this will make him never confess to me".. WTF?

this is why even i am harem lover, i am oftenly despise harem fanbase and viewer... they make their beloved girl as the hitghest priority in the series, everything they do is not wrong, they are always right, and everything about her is correct simply because they are cute.. they never try to view it in MC perspective.. their brains are driven by their dicks and never want to admit the problem is in girls side... funny that oftenly i feel bad for MC because he totaly doesn't deserve the girl on their harem... they totaly deserve better waifus than it.. oftenly MC being best waifu in the series for me o_O yes, #homo..
May 18, 2016 10:27 AM

Jan 2013
Kuma said:
so, how can a "pervert want all girl self-insert" viewer self inserting him self into "don't want girl, being good instead, and avoid those kind relationship" character? i never can understand this kind of critics...

Well, when a harem character in a anime actually did really got the girls? Or any girl for that matters?
Most of them don't.
Especially not those we call dense.
School Days obviously don't count (deconstruction, he gets the girls but also gets killed in the end, but he isn't too dense for what matters)
Yasuga no sora - also not really dense character. If I totally ignore all moral implications involved, romance has been resolved, which is good and also something that most harem don't.
Total opposite of previously mentioned but still a harem show: Highschool DxD - main character wants the harem, but it is literally so dense he can't realize he already have one. Leads nowhere.
Those three examples cannot be more different from each other yet they all count as harems.
May 18, 2016 10:42 AM

Mar 2015
beast_regards said:
Kuma said:

Well, when a harem character in a anime actually did really got the girls? Or any girl for that matters?
Most of them don't.
Especially not those we call dense.
this can be aply to any kind type of MC, not special to danse... also it will not self insert anymore, it's pure fantasies... so, what's the point?
May 18, 2016 11:08 AM

Jan 2013
Kuma said:
this can be aply to any kind type of MC, not special to danse... also it will not self insert anymore, it's pure fantasies... so, what's the point?

Ok, so you are trying to say that targeted audience of the harem shows wants to see protagonist to be generally lame or unsuccessful because they are the same?
May 18, 2016 11:13 AM

Mar 2015
beast_regards said:
Kuma said:

Ok, so you are trying to say that targeted audience of the harem shows wants to see protagonist to be generally lame or unsuccessful because they are the same?
no, i just can't comperhand why danse harem MC is automaticaly self insert for everyone... danse character it selfis not the problem, but how author write the MC. just because it doesn't danse, doesn't mean they will automaticaly good... also variety is good thing, i just don't understand why you said certain trope automaticaly bad just because it's not your taste...
May 18, 2016 1:27 PM

Oct 2014
Moogle-Magic said:

I don't know how popular the series is, but Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry did that thing and it was a good breath of fresh air.

May 18, 2016 2:37 PM

Nov 2008
The MC needs to live right. Almost no one relates to an MC who doesn't live right. He must show some attraction to at least one lady in the story without embarrassment or being fully allergic to love and female bodies.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - 1 hour ago

13 by Nirinbo »»
20 seconds ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men?

Alpha_1_Zero - 2 minutes ago

0 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

167 by Coaghim »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » do you consider hate on your favorites an attack on you personally?

deg - 3 hours ago

12 by Zettaiken »»
15 minutes ago

» Is this the most well-animated, fluidest fighting sequence in anime history?

SgtBateMan - 3 hours ago

3 by Zettaiken »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.