Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2016 10:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This episode was pretty boring, especially the first half. Felt like almost nothing happened until we see some of the darker past events..

Seriously though, this show shifts one minute from casual than to despair.
Hiiro also coming to close calls at losing his life again...

May 16, 2016 11:33 AM

Nov 2014
I literally have to force myself to watch this at this point. The only thing that makes me even remotely interested is scenes when Sharisharu shows up.
May 16, 2016 11:53 AM

Jan 2012
Giruu's tragic past this week. Plus useless Hiiro being useless. So a heart switcheroo eh? Erin's lucky she's got big, beautiful tits cause she's a dirty traitor! XD
May 16, 2016 12:01 PM

Jan 2015
Well now this is more "logic". To "exchange" Heart like that means that neither Hiiro or Dagan Zot can stand alone. It means that both need to "protect" each other for their own survival.
I wish to know more about Giruu's past. And that Sharisharu's expression after receiving order... is NOT cute at all.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 16, 2016 12:51 PM

Feb 2014
Yeah this is definitely one of those shows that I have no clue why I'm still watching. So boring my gawd.
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
May 16, 2016 2:12 PM

Jun 2015
Erin is a sneaky bastard. I dont think she is a traitor though. If you were paying attention, it seemed like she was hoping to get the grand trowa in exchange but failed, but at least she got something else, and maybe by paying Nambuuko a visit, she might have gathered information. Tbh Saraato has been a pretty lame character. Im ok with the no emotions type character but she is too robotic, although she might actually be a robot. On the other hand im really starting to like Erin.
Grimgar season 2 please!!!!
May 16, 2016 2:49 PM

Jan 2012
Of course she's probably not, but this show doesn't deserve that sort of read between the lines level of paying attention! XD
May 16, 2016 6:57 PM

Feb 2015
Another day, another disappointing episode.
May 16, 2016 8:41 PM

Jun 2014
God this show sucks. I was hoping the MC would finally PUT IN SOME GOD DAMN EFFORT.

BUT NOPE. JUST AS USELESS AS ALWAYS
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
May 16, 2016 10:43 PM
Mar 2015
at least they tried to make an anime, the score from me just dropped from 7 to 6, at this point this show is just for me to waste time on when I'm bored.

jirachi3x said:
Erin is a sneaky bastard. I dont think she is a traitor though. If you were paying attention, it seemed like she was hoping to get the grand trowa in exchange but failed, but at least she got something else, and maybe by paying Nambuuko a visit, she might have gathered information. Tbh Saraato has been a pretty lame character. Im ok with the no emotions type character but she is too robotic, although she might actually be a robot. On the other hand im really starting to like Erin.

backstabbers will get what they deserve comma eventually.

Inept_Dreamer said:
This show is a failure without Erin and srsly the MC is so weak and dumb...

brocommaspacenoperiod
May 16, 2016 11:04 PM

Aug 2013
At each episode I'm more intrigued by the protag, already are seven seven episodes and so far he almost was beaten all the time, moreover, from the beginning,Erin showed quite mysterious, and now is still a traitor, traitors must die early ..
May 17, 2016 12:08 AM

Dec 2007
If Erin turns out to actually be a traitor and completely in it for herself, I'll be pleasantly surprised. This show has been incredibly straightforward thus far, and the "traitor" in ones like this is almost always a double agent. Or, in many RPGs, beaten and "returned" to the fold via the power of friendship.
May 17, 2016 12:53 AM

Feb 2015
it was an okay episode yet i like it.
Giiru's past was pretty emotional tho....well, but it wasn't really that suprising.
something which suprised me from this episode was the fact that the cat girl is on the bad side (?) i don't know what she is thinking but she is not on Hiiro's side ? either way i still like her.
May 17, 2016 2:14 AM

Jan 2015
Oh My Gowshhhhh....so boring.......blah blah blah...a little bit of action at the end....still a great time wasting machine...
May 17, 2016 3:59 AM

Aug 2013
I wasn't expecting Erin to be a traitor.
May 17, 2016 4:38 AM
Apr 2016
I actually did like this episode as I did like the flashbacks (poor Giruu though and I was surprised to find out he is half-human/half-orc). Also I find Erin to be pretty entertaining (whenever she has screentime that is).
May 17, 2016 8:55 AM

Aug 2014
>Big boobed girl is a betrayer
>Young Boi thinks it's easy to just do what Hiiro did back then
>Sharisharu making a creepy tone change in the end
Well this ep was just ok at best...atleast Giruu is a nice character, I guess.
May 17, 2016 9:55 AM

Aug 2014
I keep hoping for something good to happen each weak I get disappointed. The only reason I'm watching this show because I refuse to drop an anime on my list. If I stomached the bullshit that was Freezing, I can get through this just fine
Get your shit straight Brenda
May 17, 2016 12:37 PM

Sep 2013
That Giruu backstory :O
He's half ogre and lost his parents too :'(

Hiiro depressed but gets himself back him and cat girl sells out info.
May 18, 2016 5:18 AM
Mar 2012
Flashback had much nicer art than anything else.
So Giruu is mix raced (never noticed) & learned magic for 10 years. Ok sobstories.
They trying 2 cour? Cuz mc too weak too long.
Sharisharu hopping was the highlight.
May 18, 2016 5:39 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Hiiro still useless, i love this guy lol
May 18, 2016 2:57 PM

May 2015
I almost fell asleep during the first half. Boring mess. But guess the second half was more interesting. Seems like the ugly creature appeared again.

May 19, 2016 1:09 PM

Sep 2015
I'm getting kind of sick of people shitting on this series. Maybe I'm in the minority but I'm getting tired of it. Sharisharuu is pretty much my favorite character. This is how you do a cute Yandare type and not annoy the piss out of me.

Credit goes to the guys at Minimalistic-Animoo Deviantart Group for the vectors.
May 19, 2016 7:33 PM

Nov 2015
So Erin is a traitor? And Giruu's past was tragic

May 21, 2016 12:57 AM
Mar 2009
I just decided to kinda skim through this anime now... it's hard to watch the inept MC and the animation doesn't doesn't make it any easier.

I did wonder about the stupid earring before and now that I know it's his mother's pendant, I understand why it always looks so dumb. Bonus bit of backstory/history about Giruu & Parupa and I find myself just totally unmoved.

Another bad fight for the MC, looked like he was having gas than summoning a power.

I think as soon as they explain Saraato I'm done watching.
May 21, 2016 1:31 AM
Aug 2014
the reason why I still watching this shit is Hiro's eyes. He is prettier than most girls of this season, and he's not even a trap.
May 24, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 2015
Nothing really happened this episode which was predictable.
May 29, 2016 10:24 PM
Apr 2015
So Hiiro learns that his heart is Dagan's and gets depressed (understandable). To cheer Hiiro up, Blue Lizard recalls childhood memories of Hiiro curling up in fetal position, then epicly reveals that Giruu had been studying magic for 10 years (unfathomable as to why that sounds like a good cheer-up-plan).

...And when MC gets cheered up, he reveals that he's been a retard the entire time by suggesting switching back the hearts. He'd lose his only power which makes him slightly better than useless.

Though the animation was below average, I enjoyed seeing Giruu's backstory told without too many words. Giruu is the closest thing to a main character that this story has, so learning more about him isn't a bad thing. MC is freakin' useless; I don't give a crap about Erin; Kid Robin Hood doesn't do anything; Blue-hair-girl is a robot who likes dragon hearts apparently.

sirflimflam said:
I literally have to force myself to watch this at this point. The only thing that makes me even remotely interested is scenes when Sharisharu shows up.

I've gone so far beyond bored that it's come full circle for me. I watch the next episode because I wonder if it can possibly get more boring. Fortunately I'm beginning to enjoy the episodes because I'm going in with literally zero expectation for quality content.
Jun 13, 2016 1:43 PM

Jun 2013
Pretty good episode but I honestly think this would be a lot better with a different MC
Jun 28, 2016 11:45 PM

Mar 2015
World's blandest and most predictable MC right here. Plus what is blue girl's point other than spouting vague pointless poetic crap once in a while? Why is she even there?
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2016

60 by Satoshi12ia »»
Jan 23, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2016

41 by ToG25thBaam »»
Oct 15, 2018 4:06 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2016

49 by joe_g7 »»
Jan 30, 2017 12:55 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

70 by joe_g7 »»
Jan 30, 2017 12:52 AM

Poll: » Seisen Cerberus: Ryuukoku no Fatalités Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

109 by joe_g7 »»
Jan 30, 2017 12:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.