Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 16, 2016 9:40 AM

Feb 2016
So, I've been looking for a good anime for a while now, and recently stumbled upon Ao no Exorcist. To be honest: I freaking love it! It's similar to FMA:B, in a way that it has a great backstory, some seriousness, some comedy, a nice adventure, etc. I think this anime is really good. But: As the title says, are there any official pairings? I think one of FMA:B biggest flaws - or one of the biggest flaws of any great action/adventure anime, I guess - (I know, many will be of a different opinion here.
But hey, it's my opinion) was the lack of a romantic relationship.
Like, in FMA:B

Are there any romantic relationships with the main character in Ao no Exorcist?
(yeeeess, I know, I probably sound like some clichée-retard right now, but I think that some "serious" relationship (Instead of the typical anime harem, or no relationship at all) should really be present in such a great anime. Makes it feel more complete, or something.

So, uh, yeah, that was my question.

Thanks!
May 16, 2016 3:39 PM

Feb 2016
Ok, so I kinda binge-watched it, and:

I guess this thread has gotten useless since I kinda got my question answered myself?
Call-Me-CaptainMay 17, 2016 11:37 AM
May 16, 2016 3:47 PM

Mar 2015
as far i i read manga, there is still none cannon.. but couple pairings can considered...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 17, 2016 11:38 AM

Feb 2016
Is the manga "better" than the anime? Truth is, I absolutely loved the first half - It also reminded me of FMA:B - but thought that the second half was quite less qualitative. By the third third, everything was just starting to be messed up and thus feel a little rushed. There were quite a few things that I'd have wanted to go otherwise. But oh well, it still was a great anime. Can't wait to find another one which is as good!
May 17, 2016 11:43 AM

Mar 2015
Kanayo-x-Nagisa said:
Is the manga "better" than the anime? Truth is, I absolutely loved the first half - It also reminded me of FMA:B - but thought that the second half was quite less qualitative. By the third third, everything was just starting to be messed up and thus feel a little rushed. There were quite a few things that I'd have wanted to go otherwise. But oh well, it still was a great anime. Can't wait to find another one which is as good!
it taking original route... manga little better... but it's kinda slow...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 17, 2016 3:08 PM

Feb 2016
Kuma said:

Oh, okay! Thanks for your advice!

PS: By the way, do you know of another anime similar to Ao no Exorcist :D?
May 17, 2016 3:11 PM

Mar 2015
y
Kanayo-x-Nagisa said:
Kuma said:

Oh, okay! Thanks for your advice!

PS: By the way, do you know of another anime similar to Ao no Exorcist :D?
ou can always try recomendation and filtering it with what you try to find...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Jul 31, 2011

191 by XILG »»
Apr 16, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - May 22, 2011

202 by XILG »»
Apr 11, 7:51 PM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Zeando - May 1, 2011

239 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:43 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Apr 24, 2011

310 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM

Poll: » Ao no Exorcist Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Apr 17, 2011

302 by Horshu »»
Mar 24, 5:41 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.