Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2016 8:10 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I'm still surprised they really think this negotiate with August plan has any chance to actually work. Well maybe not surprised but there's still no way. At least we got giant Happy though. XD Ah yes, poor Zera. :( Northern fighting continuing(go Strauss Siblings!) and I guess Sabertooth and the others coming back to fight should surprise no one. Still nice to see Yukino bitch slap some sense back into Sting. XD So Gajeel vs Bradman then eh? This should be good...
May 16, 2016 3:22 AM

Aug 2010
Lol I didn't expect Mavis to bring up the similarity between Zera and Cana

Gajeel's face at the end was really cool.
May 16, 2016 3:28 AM

Jan 2009
i wonder why Mavis wants to destroy her body so badly but looks like Cana will do it now

and Brandish made Happy so big lol

Sting got out of his pathetic state with a bitch slap

Gajeel is now fighting another spriggan lets see how he will win
May 16, 2016 3:29 AM

Jan 2014
Nice seeing some Shingeki No Happy

Countdown to the end is still going, although this chapter name seemed a little forced, at one point I thought Mashima was going to forget to explain it
May 16, 2016 3:45 AM
Sep 2012
Well this chapter had so many moment, cute moments, funny moments, and OMG never thought she had in her moments.

Huge Happy holly crap, and it is already going to his head, Happy is ready for the Macy's Parade. And got to love Brandish in this chapter, seeing her reaction to cute Happy, forget she is already a member of Fairy Tail as far I am concerned, she is in.

So Hiro is self aware how much Cana resembles Zera, I can't believe Zera by name in this series, but that is cool and seeing Zera like Cana, I just lost it, poor Mavis having to imagine that.

So Sting continues to act like a little you know what. I am sure the Sting haters will love that, I was thinking someone needs to slap some sense into him, I thought that would be time for Rogue or Minerva to slap him, but I wasn't expecting Yukino who knew she had it in her. Though we have seen Lucy slap Natsu one day, but still not in Yukino to slap someone, but it had to be done.

Now Sabertooth and Blue Pegasus time to get even with the footers, so Sting is the Lucy of Sabertooth, hie tears inspire them all, and Jenny is mad at the perverts, good for her, but also mad that she didn't wear cute panties?

So Gajeel vs Bradman, he has to reminds Gajeel what a jerk he used to be, and Gajeel will never get over that guilt, which makes me worry he might not survive this series, but this fight he will be fine.

Next chapter, could Gajeel be Acnologia next target, now I am really worried for Gajeel.
May 16, 2016 3:46 AM

Jun 2013
And Mashima's still counting down something... next chapter is titled "The Fourth Guest", could he possibly be referring to Acnologia? Or someone from Oracion Seis? Or even freaking Gildarts?!?

Chapter was okay, the giant Happy part was funny, the stuff with Mavis was good and last part in the north was nice, however Sting being such a bitch is really annoying... I'm glad Gajeel still remembers what he did, and he probably still blames himself for that. Gajeel vs. Bradman should be good (I do hope so), and I hope Mirajane takes on the other guy.
metsujinMay 16, 2016 3:52 AM
May 16, 2016 3:51 AM

Feb 2010
haha go Yukino! He did need a wake up call. Countdown continues.

Giant Happy XD
May 16, 2016 3:52 AM

Dec 2012
Brandish has got no idea how they are going to negotiate with August. Lol Colossal Happy appears.
Mavis bringing up Zera.
Yukino slapping Sting & knocking some sense into him. Lol at Sabertooth's reaction. Looks like they & Blue Pegasus are back in the battle.
Gajeel vs Bradman. Gajeel looks super pissed off.
Santoryu_XBurnerMay 16, 2016 4:05 AM
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 16, 2016 4:00 AM

Nov 2011
Those Zera memories though...;_;

Yukino's slap to Sting was actually awesome, about time she knocked some sense into him. Hyped for Gajeel's fight next time. He looks mighty pissed off.
May 16, 2016 4:06 AM

Mar 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy to you?

But seriously, Gajeel is probably the most developed character Fairy Tail has seen, even more than the dull main character call Natsu.

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
May 16, 2016 4:37 AM

Jan 2015
Not a bad chapter. Giant Happy is funny and Mavis' face when she imagined Zera growing up to be like Cana was hilarious too. Sting is back in action and Ichiya's guildmates are... well I don't know what to say about them.
metsujin said:
I'm glad Gajeel still remembers what he did, and he probably still blames himself for that.

Yeah, I thought that incident was never going to be brought up again. It's good to see that Gajeel considers it to be the worst memory of his life.
And now I want to see Bradman go after Levy so that Gajeel can get even more annoyed. I doubt that's going to happen though.
Also, is Oracion Seis ever going to appear?
MALoween 2017 Candy:
May 16, 2016 4:41 AM

Mar 2011
I really liked Yukino's behavior till she started acting all shameful.

I liked the whole Happy thing too. Funny and consistent with whatever character Brandish has displayed till now.

And we are done with the hyping and actually going somewhere.

Awww, Gazeel's rage was so cuuuuuI don't give two fucks.

Since Gazeel's membership to FT I had higher expectations of him than lovey dovey implications.
Well, whatever that will do for now as long as the fight is entertaining.

If Bloodman is going to go down like the previous Spriggans at least make it fast and not 3 chapters long like that asshatasin.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 16, 2016 4:43 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Wait, Natsu wanted to be hugged by Brandish too?

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
May 16, 2016 5:06 AM

Aug 2013
I hope Gajeel gets serious and goes full iron shadow on reapers ass.

I'm not sure about the August negotiation but no doubt there will be a twist or natus will kick his ass *sigh*

STILL WAITING FOR GILDARTS TO SHOW.
May 16, 2016 5:07 AM

May 2014
What's that in the distance? I can barely make it out... no wait, it's a ship, a beautiful Yukino x Sting ship. Oh and what's this, another ship is out there too. Oh it's the mighty GaLe! Man it was great to get some much needed "ship-service" from this chapter. I'm curious about "The Fourth Guest" title for next week. Gajeel is seriously gunna kick some ass after forcefully remembering the time he hurt Levy. And oh Brandish how I can't wait for you to join FT.
May 16, 2016 5:20 AM

Apr 2008
RayAdha said:
Wait, Natsu wanted to be hugged by Brandish too?

What? No he just wanted to be huge like Happy
May 16, 2016 5:37 AM

Nov 2015
Not a bad chapter.

Mest was spot on with calling Natsu a brainless idiot.

Liking Sabretooth's development in this one. Bradman just seems pretty badass too. Hopefully Minerva gets to do shit.
May 16, 2016 6:32 AM

Dec 2013
Brandish's reaction to the giant happy was hilarious.

I completely forgot that the Cana/Mavis stuff was still going on.

Gajeel was pretty hype at the end.
May 16, 2016 7:27 AM
Jan 2013
Poor Ichiya, everyone thought you're dead :P
It was, okay...

Still counting something, this will go to zero, right...?
May 16, 2016 7:36 AM

Jan 2016
Brandish really increased the size of that pussy
lmao for their reactions

but they don't really think this whole "negotiate with August thing" is going to work right?
May 16, 2016 7:44 AM

Sep 2013
Gajeel vs Bradman. I knew that was going to happen, yet my body isn't ready. Didn't expect a tiny flashback of Gajeel being reminded with all the crucifixion of the other guilds that he himself crucified Levy and her friends a long time ago.

So the next Chapter is called "The 4th Guest". Any guesses on what that can be? Will it be a return of someone or something completely random again?

Also....Happy is the best Titan

May 16, 2016 8:14 AM
Apr 2016
SKP138 said:
Gajeel vs Bradman. I knew that was going to happen, yet my body isn't ready. Didn't expect a tiny flashback of Gajeel being reminded with all the crucifixion of the other guilds that he himself crucified Levy and her friends a long time ago.

So the next Chapter is called "The 4th Guest". Any guesses on what that can be? Will it be a return of someone or something completely random again?

Don't get overly hyped, he is just going to defeat Bradman in 2 chapters (max) after getting Dragon Force, at this point in the arc I would give credit to any Spriggans who last 4 chapters or more.
May 16, 2016 8:28 AM

Oct 2015
i think we might finally see Gajeel on his dragon force mode, i hope so, and the title of the upcoming chapter, a fourth guest ? so is gildartz finally coming back ? or is god ankhs... going to show up ?
May 16, 2016 8:49 AM

Dec 2015
Giant happy was really cute. Other than that it was pretty much boring, still curious to know Mavis' intentions. And yes Gajeel, you better not forget..
May 16, 2016 8:53 AM
Feb 2015
Mashima did a nice countdown, lets just hope its E.N.D this time for real, afterall we don't even know what E.N.D will look like... But inspirational talk and shits are killin the plot sometimes, Sting was crying and the next second he just jumps around going apeshit... It was an OK chapter overall, but any chapter without Acnologia ain't a 5* lol... Wonder how this will go down- The Undead Emperor, The Dragon King and The Fire Lord Demon Mage
PS: I love Mirajane
May 16, 2016 9:09 AM

Apr 2011
Glad to see the saber members again.

LOL @ Sting "Master Crybaby" Eucliffe XDD

May 16, 2016 9:46 AM

Mar 2011
Perhaps the 4th guest is Rakheid? As his official showcase chapter?
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 16, 2016 12:03 PM
Oct 2013
metsujin said:
And Mashima's still counting down something... next chapter is titled "The Fourth Guest", could he possibly be referring to Acnologia? Or someone from Oracion Seis? Or even freaking Gildarts?!?

True and the chapter after that will be called the three eyed raven.
Jokes aside, his countdown is rather arbitrary and their only connection to the chapters have been comments.

Undoubtedly he´s counting down for something. So either the chapter with the 1 or after that one will be important. Nonetheless his connections do not imply to be of worth. The 6 refered to the 6 Fairy Tail members Gajeel was talking about and the 5 to a feast (fight) Sting was refering too.

None of it was impressive or even important to the story except for the unlikely occurence that " the 6 monsters" actually proof to be capable and the fights will take 5 more days. Which makes no sense in the context of the story except Hiro forces it in.

So no, it probably will be something along the lines of "be my guest you four" that August brings up towards Natsu´s gorup with Happy getting mad for not getting included.
May 16, 2016 12:10 PM

Jan 2015
Damn that was good. Imo this is really good moment for Gajeel to achieve Dragon Force. I mean he is facing great danger, he is fighting to protect something he cares about etc.
I'm really hyped for next chapter
May 16, 2016 12:12 PM

Jun 2013
Isterio said:
metsujin said:

True and the chapter after that will be called the three eyed raven.
Jokes aside, his countdown is rather arbitrary and their only connection to the chapters have been comments.

Undoubtedly he´s counting down for something. So either the chapter with the 1 or after that one will be important. Nonetheless his connections do not imply to be of worth. The 6 refered to the 6 Fairy Tail members Gajeel was talking about and the 5 to a feast (fight) Sting was refering too.

None of it was impressive or even important to the story except for the unlikely occurence that " the 6 monsters" actually proof to be capable and the fights will take 5 more days. Which makes no sense in the context of the story except Hiro forces it in.

So no, it probably will be something along the lines of "be my guest you four" that August brings up towards Natsu´s gorup with Happy getting mad for not getting included.

Well the title of the chapters usually give a hint about what you'd expect, of course there are some that make no sense, some are really basic like x vs. y etc. So far we had, 7 which is a number used many times in this story, and in that chapter it was referred to Jellal's spell, last week was 6, and it was about Gajeel's group, this week 5 is about Sting's speech. Still the titles themself don't need a 'connection' to the overall story, just small things that are in the chapters. I just hope what he'll reveal in the chapter with the number 1 or 0 is something cool.
May 16, 2016 12:14 PM
Sep 2014
And just like that. Saber's Crucifixion was turned into a joke.
Of course Mashima did it for shock value like I said he did.
May 16, 2016 12:24 PM

May 2016
"It's a Colosal Happy"
LOL
That part kill me xdddd
May 16, 2016 12:25 PM
Sep 2014
Ahoy_NATO said:
What's that in the distance? I can barely make it out... no wait, it's a ship, a beautiful Yukino x Sting ship. Oh and what's this, another ship is out there too. Oh it's the mighty GaLe! Man it was great to get some much needed "ship-service" from this chapter. I'm curious about "The Fourth Guest" title for next week. Gajeel is seriously gunna kick some ass after forcefully remembering the time he hurt Levy. And oh Brandish how I can't wait for you to join FT.

Gosh, this is why I despise the ship community. They are like a plague on any work of fiction. I don't mind romance and pairings but Shippers seem so desperate, it's pathetic. Two characters get 3 seconds of "screentime" and Shippers are all OMGZZRSFTGBYWGE!!! MY OTP!!!!!

Ugh...
May 16, 2016 1:01 PM

Aug 2014
Aiyen said:
And just like that. Saber's Crucifixion was turned into a joke.
Of course Mashima did it for shock value like I said he did.

What else were you expecting? This is the same writer who decided to ignore any and all possible trauma Erza received during Tartaros until it could be used for shipping fuel.
May 16, 2016 1:10 PM

Jan 2010
-I think this plan to negotiate with August may actually work. Considering how OP he is supposed to be this would be a way to get him out of the picture without some BS.
-Giant Happy was great, nice to see Brandish actually helping out.
-Sting was acting like a little bitch so that slap was very satisfying.
-I am hyped for the Bradman-Gajeel fight.
This is definitely one of the better chapters this arc, good art, great dialogue, nice pacing, and good set up for the next few chapters. 4/5 seems to be a fair score
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

May 16, 2016 1:16 PM
Sep 2014
logic340 said:
-I think this plan to negotiate with August may actually work. Considering how OP he is supposed to be this would be a way to get him out of the picture without some BS.
-Giant Happy was great, nice to see Brandish actually helping out.
-Sting was acting like a little bitch so that slap was very satisfying.
-I am hyped for the Bradman-Gajeel fight.
This is definitely one of the better chapters this arc, good art, great dialogue, nice pacing, and good set up for the next few chapters. 4/5 seems to be a fair score

Despite FT's flaws, "good art" is a standard of this series. I give Mashima credit where it is due.
May 16, 2016 3:57 PM

May 2014
Aiyen said:
Ahoy_NATO said:

Gosh, this is why I despise the ship community. They are like a plague on any work of fiction. I don't mind romance and pairings but Shippers seem so desperate, it's pathetic. Two characters get 3 seconds of "screentime" and Shippers are all OMGZZRSFTGBYWGE!!! MY OTP!!!!!

Ugh...
Calm down bruh, I was memeing. Like real hard. No need to get salty on the forum. I could care less about Yujino and Sting, Gajeel and Levy I actually do care about. NaLu is the only "ship" I care about. If you're still interested in Fairy Tail at this point you have to care about NaLu a little though since it's pretty much all that's left (even Hiro-sensei has said this).
May 16, 2016 4:02 PM
Sep 2014
Ahoy_NATO said:
Aiyen said:

Ugh...
Calm down bruh, I was memeing. Like real hard. No need to get salty on the forum. I could care less about Yujino and Sting, Gajeel and Levy I actually do care about. NaLu is the only "ship" I care about. If you're still interested in Fairy Tail at this point you have to care about NaLu a little though since it's pretty much all that's left (even Hiro-sensei has said this).

Hiro admitted that his BATTLE MANGA has devolved into nothing more than a contrived comedic pairing? lol Hiro just retire FT. It seems it's taking a toll on your sanity and your poor fans.
May 16, 2016 4:31 PM

Apr 2008
Aiyen said:
Ahoy_NATO said:

Hiro admitted that his BATTLE MANGA has devolved into nothing more than a contrived comedic pairing? lol Hiro just retire FT. It seems it's taking a toll on your sanity and your poor fans.

Hiro has always had romance in his works. I don't know what you've been smoking. Heck even in one of the earlier interviews he said he hopes to draw the meaning of love in Fairy Tail. Your argument was dead at birth
Darklight0303May 16, 2016 4:35 PM
May 16, 2016 5:36 PM

Dec 2009
Really enjoyed this chapter despite not much happening. Giant Happy was hilarious, Hearing Mavis talk about Zera again and compare Cana to her made me smile, and Gajeel thinking what he did to Levy as the worst moment of his life were the highlights. I just now noticed that the past few chapter titles have been counting down to something...hmm wonder what Hiro is up to there...
May 16, 2016 5:44 PM

Mar 2014
Brandy gets more bae by the chapter.

Overall, meh chapter. Gajeel on the last two pages was pretty cool, but that final panel was so lame.

2/5
May 16, 2016 8:48 PM

Aug 2013
F*CK F*CK F*CK!!!!Gajeel is going to fight!!!Can't wait to see how he will overcome a strong opponent.

4/5
May 16, 2016 11:00 PM
Feb 2010
Bringing Natsu to a negotiation...they deserve whatever happens.
May 16, 2016 11:17 PM

Sep 2014
Mavis telling Cana to forget it xD
Giant Happy and Brandish's reaction to him lol.
Pls let the Gajeel vs Bradman fight be good at least.
May 17, 2016 12:18 AM

Oct 2009
Yukino: "I'm sorry if it stung a bit..."
haha, get it? stung? :D
May 17, 2016 12:30 AM

Jun 2013
Natsu....Negotiating? Like F**k THAT!!! Not GONNA HAPPEN!! XD

...Aw Cana makes Mavis Zera....lol...On second thought...No...LOL!!!

YUKINO!!!!! NICE SLAP!

...Well.... I hope that Gajeel actually Loses....would be interesting...even if he is pissed off
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
May 17, 2016 2:51 AM

Sep 2013
frostmourn said:
SKP138 said:

Don't get overly hyped, he is just going to defeat Bradman in 2 chapters (max) after getting Dragon Force, at this point in the arc I would give credit to any Spriggans who last 4 chapters or more.

Yeah. I'm sure he will be defeated pretty quickly considering how all the other spriggans were beaten. I just like the thought of two intimidating looking monsters clashing.

I swear to god if August takes less than 4 chapters for him to be defeated, I will rage. I'm kinda sick of hearing how strong he is for about a year now. He better wreck house.

May 17, 2016 4:02 AM
Mar 2015
ziggy_Z said:

Overall, meh chapter. Gajeel on the last two pages was pretty cool, but that final panel was so lame.

2/5

ehh nah she gets less bae by the day just like juvia did
May 17, 2016 5:47 AM
Sep 2014
trump54 said:
ziggy_Z said:

2/5

Why Juvia? /Xchar
May 17, 2016 6:27 AM
Apr 2016
Aiyen said:
trump54 said:

Why Juvia? /Xchar

Well, Juvia and Brndish were kinda similar when they were first introduced, they were introduced as badasses, who then continuously disappointed and became shit as the manga progressed.

At present, the only reason they are in the manga is cause they have big boobs and you know it.

Brandish was given a sad story so that she could turn to Fairy Tail side? What about her statement in the beginning to Zeref (before the war), what about her loyalty to the people who looked after and bought her up till she was an adult in Alvarez (she was like 10 when she became an orphan) and taught her magic?

Her backstory is dumb and pathetic as hell, there is dumber backstory in the entire manga

Same with Juvia (at least her backstory wasnt half as shit), her only point of existing in the manga is to shove the forced relationship with Grey onto our faces. She has no other point for existing in the manga, and at the moment is the creepiest female in the manga
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 244 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Wasabi - Jul 22, 2011

69 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 234 Discussion ( 1 2 )

smokes - May 16, 2011

51 by aod-kun »»
Mar 16, 10:19 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.