Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 2016 2:04 PM
Oct 2015
I was like ten XP from leveling up so I decided to play Nawatobi EX and when the song was over the XP gain thing looped and I kept getting experience. It wouldn't stop until I closed the app I couldn't do anything else. I went from like rank 89 to 110? Has this happened to anyone else? I already sent Klab an email about it but I still feel weird about it. :V

Edit: turns out it's how they deal with the halving of the exp required to reach level 100. It was very confusing though.
BrownieToastMay 31, 2016 7:09 AM
May 22, 2016 4:53 PM
May 2016
Yeah it happened to me today too. Kind of weird, but I appreciate the extra exp. :P
May 23, 2016 8:37 AM

Jan 2009
That explains quite a few Things. Makes it at least easier to get the event SR cards when you don't have the time and/or inclination to play the game several times a day until your gauge is filled up. But aside from trying to get the interestingly looking cards from events and hearing possibly new or rarely heard songs, the game gets stale quickly at a certain point when you start to barely have place when most of it is filled with µ's members and you don't get the characters to idolize to get love gems and all you're getting out of this 10+1 scouts are SRs.
May 23, 2016 1:12 PM

Nov 2011
not a glitch, it's meant to be like that. they reduced the exp requirement in EN version.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
May 23, 2016 4:15 PM

Jan 2009
DreamingBeats said:
not a glitch, it's meant to be like that. they reduced the exp requirement in EN version.
So we all have over-achieved our EXP-Requirements for the respective next Rank and it would have eventually stopped by itself?
I still have 795 EXP from over 1500 Exp left, seems like quite the Stacking has happened.
May 23, 2016 5:25 PM

Jan 2013
This started last week after the maintenance. They're giving some sort of amount of EXP to players under 100 rank to let them catch up to the players who have been playing since day one. If you're under rank 100 and rank up, you will get a large amount of EXP, and the LP you would have gained on Rank Up overflows.

I don't really have much of an explanation so I'll just quote someone from the SIF reddit

edit: not actually first play but first rank up, sorry sorry my bad

To celebrate EN's 2nd anniversary, Klab has implemented with the end of event maintenance halved EXP before rank 100. Meaning that the EXP required to go from Rank 1 (2) to 100 is half what it used to be before.

Depending on your rank, you will gain all the extra EXP you would have gotten if the requirements were halved before, after your first rank up. Meaning that along with the regular amount of EXP you'll get from your live, you'll also get all that extra EXP as bonus. You will rank up A LOT. It's normal. There is no glitch. It's cool. Embrace it. It didn't happen on JP. Be happy that EN is getting that.

Please stop making posts about it.

According to some other comments in there you can get this over rank 100
May 23, 2016 6:09 PM

Nov 2011
i also heard of people over 100 also getting a ton of exp. some people ended up with 1.4k LP, which translates to over 20 medleys (3x EX sets) in a row, or 60+ live songs in a row.
that's a lot.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language

More topics from this board

» Is MAL ever going to update it's UI?

Pineapplepirate - Dec 19, 2020

29 by Oofmastre9000 »»
5 hours ago

» Rate The Last Game You Finished. ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Crzy_Minus - Apr 23, 2015

3719 by creepylurker »»
5 hours ago

» total games on your steam library

deg - Feb 22

49 by SwordBreaker36 »»
6 hours ago

» What is your favorite Elder Scrolls game?

Ex-Aid - Today

2 by SwordBreaker36 »»
6 hours ago

» Do you guys enjoy fighting games? ( 1 2 )

Dumb - Feb 11

50 by Dumb »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.