Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 15, 2010 6:10 PM

Mar 2009
Plotlesss, fan-service cannon fodder!!! Dropped!!! Urahara Out!!
Jan 15, 2010 7:53 PM

Apr 2008
o-olll fine episode i guess ?

Jan 15, 2010 8:52 PM

May 2009
It was ok. Ami Koshimizu is easily the best thing about the adaptation. Everything else just makes me miss the manga so far.
Jan 16, 2010 1:13 AM

Dec 2008
I tend to enjoy watching anime more than i enjoy reading manga and therefore i stopped reading the manga so it wouldn't give any spoilers. I know is kinda lame but that is the way i like it. Even tho the series IS going a little too fast i rather just shut up and keep watching since it wouldnt be the 1st anime i watch that's different in some ways to the manga, besides, it will be only 13 eps long so there is no place for scenes unimportant to the plot (i doubt there will be any fillers but who knows). I just hope this series doesnt become rushed becuz that would suck greasy donkey balls.

4/5
Buried by greed and malice
Lies the kindness mankind tossed into the abyss
I am that greed. I am that malice.
And i am crawling back towards the light.
Jan 16, 2010 9:36 AM

Aug 2009
Beach and tentacle episode already? Yikes.
Jan 16, 2010 10:31 AM

Jul 2008
MrHatandClogs said:

You look retarded.

It has a plot but it start to drown in fanservice that's why the manga is better.
Don't get me wrong, there's fanservice in the manga as well but it is not uncalled like the anime.
Jan 16, 2010 11:32 AM

Feb 2009
Well this show certainly ain't beating around the bush. 2 eps in and we already get the compulsory beach ep, with a side dish of tentacles (srsly why?). And with that, what was left of my already quite low expectations of this show went down the drain. Guess it truly is gonna be nothing but fanservice for the remaining eps. Ah well, I suppose I can endure.
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jan 16, 2010 11:54 AM

Nov 2008
Billbo88 said:
Well this show certainly ain't beating around the bush. 2 eps in and we already get the compulsory beach ep, with a side dish of tentacles (srsly why?). And with that, what was left of my already quite low expectations of this show went down the drain. Guess it truly is gonna be nothing but fanservice for the remaining eps. Ah well, I suppose I can endure.

The prophecy has been speaketh!

Well, maybe not totally fanservice but pretty much a collection of generic "meh" per episode. It is inevitable!
Jan 16, 2010 2:26 PM
Sep 2009
bleh

himari needs breast reduction
Jan 16, 2010 4:06 PM

Jul 2008
Billbo88 said:

I don't remember much but I think that there wasn't tentacle in the manga, Himari was just trapped in Shizuku's water and that's it.
Jan 16, 2010 4:19 PM

Jan 2009
maxime1007 said:
Billbo88 said:
I don't remember much but I think that there wasn't tentacle in the manga, Himari was just trapped in Shizuku's water and that's it.
Yup, it actually looked pretty cool in the manga as well ヽ(´ー`)ノ
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 16, 2010 5:41 PM

Jul 2008
Oosran said:
maxime1007 said:
Billbo88 said:
Yup, it actually looked pretty cool in the manga as well ヽ(´ー`)ノ

That's the kind of thing I call uncalled fanservice, god this show could do without ._.

And yeah it's possible that this show will be on fanservice until the end since there's only 12 episode.

I'm so betting we won't get the Shizuku-Kuesu deal arc in the anime but a stupid anime only ending where Himari and Yuuto power up enough to beat the crap out of the Kyuubi combo -.-. (A bit like Maka beated up the Kishin in the end of Soul eater's anime when she shouldn't even have hope to hit him once)
AlycenJan 16, 2010 5:47 PM
Jan 16, 2010 6:33 PM

Oct 2009
Good news and bad news.....good is the beach stuff is done, bad is that most of it was fan service with some advancement but not much. The whole interest I had in this episode was probably seeing that Shizuku's monster powers have been canceled with the blood of Himari (that was a bold move). Also that Himari can cut with her hands? O_O Mostly surprised Shizuku did not finish them off. I found it bold too the way Yuuto talked to Himari about his feelings and him getting a dress for her. I also find that Rinko has some brother complex here=>
especially since she was excited of that compliment. Himari did look good with all the swimsuits but don't get me wrong it is more the curves of perfection with the breast size....still prefer the body of Rinko. So the way I see it there was 2 breast press in this episode=>
The way I see this must be like over 300 bowls of shaved ice....O_O that's a lot for Shizuku=>
A good laugh at one of the expressions of Himari=> Tentacle rape?
Overall a interesting episode.
maxime1007 said:
MrHatandClogs said:

You look retarded.

It has a plot but it start to drown in fanservice that's why the manga is better.
Don't get me wrong, there's fanservice in the manga as well but it is not uncalled like the anime.
Hey the fan service looks good anyways but tentacle rape?
Divinity_123 said:
bleh

himari needs breast reduction
Rofl yeah as if it's going to happen.
Wasabi said:
mmmmm delicious Himari in bikini. Do want.
Thinking the breasts you want more.
francismeunierJan 16, 2010 6:40 PM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Jan 16, 2010 7:01 PM

Dec 2007
Yuto seems to have even less of a distinctive personality than his character archetype does. And that's saying something. I don't know how much longer I can keep watching this...
Jan 16, 2010 7:06 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:

Tl;dr
Only thing I understood is that someone MUST make a surprise buttseek mots with this pic xD

Oh and between francis, Rinko do not have a brother complex, she always loved Yuuto and they aren't related and well Rinko suck nano~
AlycenJan 16, 2010 7:32 PM
Jan 16, 2010 8:17 PM

Dec 2007
While I haven’t read the manga yet, I think this anime is good even if it lacks good story, but I really hope there’s interesting plot in the next episode. I'll keep watching for an animated Himari, and I added her in my favorite character list today. Delicious Himari in bikini FTW!
Jan 16, 2010 9:48 PM

Feb 2009
Hot Himari in swimsuit is hot....I take back what I said before, i like the anime Himari than the manga Himari. Especially with Horo's voice :D. Also liked it in the OP when her clothes are being ripped.

Im still distracted from the voice of Yuuto...Having flashbacks of nice boats... Oh and Rinko's face is somewhat off. She was much cuter in the manga. Other than that, it was a decent episode. It would have been great if it had less tentacles. Is this in the manga? I cant remember. Question is how will they move the plot. Feels like they'll focus less on Yuuto's demon slayer awakening(though they'll keep reminding us that he is one) and more on Himari fanservice(which is fine for me).

Next ep is the maid. If they'll place the maid slipping and falling on Yuuto, then it will focus on fanservice and less on plot.
Jan 17, 2010 1:11 AM

May 2009
francismeunier said:
I also find that Rinko has some brother complex

brother complex? they're not related at all:)
Jan 17, 2010 1:47 AM

Jan 2009
njasis said:
francismeunier said:
I'm rather confused as to what francis have thought up this time ~nano
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Jan 17, 2010 3:52 AM

Sep 2009
It wasnt boring nor was amazing...just too bored watching girls naked this season ~Arghhh
Jan 17, 2010 3:56 AM

Jan 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
It wasnt boring nor was amazing...just too bored watching girls naked this season ~Arghhh
But it gets better, trust me >: D
Or trust maxime, he knows stuff : D
Jan 17, 2010 9:42 AM

Mar 2009
maxime1007 said:
MrHatandClogs said:

You look retarded.

Of course you would say that, look at your anime/manga favorites!! LOL!! It's mostly the same thing, Plotless, fan-service cannon fodder!! Atleast you got Higurashi on there. I'm sorry, but it just seems to me anime is going down the tubes.
Every season is the same thing lately. About, 10-15 lame fan-service, or lame yuri shows, etc. And like 1-4 actually half way decent shows. If it weren't for shows like Durarara!! etc. we would be completely screwed. I just hope this trend dies out soon. Urahara Out!!
Jan 17, 2010 11:15 AM

Jul 2008
MrHatandClogs said:
maxime1007 said:
MrHatandClogs said:

You look retarded.

Of course you would say that, look at your anime/manga favorites!! LOL!! It's mostly the same thing, Plotless, fan-service cannon fodder!! Atleast you got Higurashi on there. I'm sorry, but it just seems to me anime is going down the tubes.
Every season is the same thing lately. About, 10-15 lame fan-service, or lame yuri shows, etc. And like 1-4 actually half way decent shows. If it weren't for shows like Durarara!! etc. we would be completely screwed. I just hope this trend dies out soon. Urahara Out!!

You look pretty retarded, just so people know how retarded this guy is I will state my current favorite, why they are here, what they are about so that he look retarded for the rest of his life.

Toradora -> Love polygon isn't an harem.It is a well written love story and I would say a great show in it's genre. The show do not aim on fanservice, there's almost none.

Higurashi no naku koro ni -> fanservice? FANSERVICE? Go take a walk dude, this is a mystery show based on murder with a serious and well executed plot. I wouldn't go as far as say that it's a masterpiece but it's definitively one of the anime I liked the more. It has ZERO fanservice with the exception of the current OVA and guess what? These OVA aren't in my favorite.

Blood+ -> Zero fanservice, average animation, a show which selling point is the plot, the caracterisation of the character and the moral it bring. It is an action Seinen. It's not one of my favorite of all time but it's a show I pretty much liked.

Hayate no gotoku -> Parody show, it does have some fanservice at time but the show is not about that at all and anyway most of the time they joke about the fanservice. It's a comedy show.

Baka to test to shoudanjuu -> Well well just so you know my last spot is kept for my current favorite anime of the current season. Baka to test to shoudanjuu do not have fanservice and bring an original concept never used in anime before. This is a comedy as well and can't be tagged ecchi or anything since there's no fanservice at all. (God they even joke with the trap service -.- )

Know your stuff before looking at someone favorite please, it just make you look bad.

In fact having bleach as favorite is what I would call pretty much screwed.
Jan 17, 2010 12:10 PM

Sep 2009
maxime1007 said:
Blood+ -> Zero fanservice
Blood + -> Haji; my fanservice :P
Jan 17, 2010 12:20 PM

Jul 2009
Linalee-Stratos said:
maxime1007 said:

(Blood -) + Shota RAEP + STD(s) -> WATASHI NO GUNDAMUUUUUU...erm, ORGASMU!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 17, 2010 3:51 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
Linalee-Stratos said:
maxime1007 said:

(Blood -) + Shota RAEP + STD(s) -> WATASHI NO GUNDAMUUUUUU...erm, ORGASMU!!!

XDDDDDDDDDD I loled at the (s).
Jan 17, 2010 4:09 PM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
Tl;dr
Only thing I understood is that someone MUST make a surprise buttseek mots with this pic xD

Lol yeah looks like it.
maxime1007 said:
Oh and between francis, Rinko do not have a brother complex, she always loved Yuuto and they aren't related and well Rinko suck nano~
What means suck nano?
njasis said:
francismeunier said:

Doh, I got confused on that one. Maybe red wine's fault?
Oosran said:
njasis said:
francismeunier said:
I'm rather confused as to what francis have thought up this time ~nano
I was thinking Rinko looked like the type to get some brother complex but I completely forgot they were childhood friends maybe confused with something else that I was watching. Again a big doh!

Jan 17, 2010 4:21 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?

That she suck ~ nano
Jan 17, 2010 4:44 PM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?

That she suck ~ nano
What!? ?_? It means nothing?

Jan 17, 2010 4:49 PM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?

That she suck ~ nano

Keikaku means plan... wait

Nano means nano and that's it ~ nano
Jan 17, 2010 5:30 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?

That she suck ~ nano

That means you nano something nano and nano her nano and I nano from nano as she nano your nano and nano as you nano her~

Got it memorized? ;)

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Jan 17, 2010 5:31 PM

Jul 2008
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?

That she suck ~ nano

That means you nano something nano and nano her nano and I nano from nano as she nano your nano and nano as you nano her~

Got it memorized? ;)

See it isn't hard when you try
Jan 18, 2010 12:19 AM

Oct 2009
maxime1007 said:
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?

That she suck ~ nano

Got it memorized? ;)

No it's still a
?

Jan 18, 2010 7:06 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?
That she suck ~ nano

Got it memorized? ;)
No it's still a
?
What is it you don't understand ~nano?
Oh and btw francis, the size-modifier only works with 1-200, so your attempt at a 500-sized '?' failed ^^
Jan 18, 2010 8:30 AM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
BitchMaster said:
francismeunier said:
maxime1007 said:
francismeunier said:

maxime1007 said:
What means suck nano?
That she suck ~ nano

Got it memorized? ;)
No it's still a
?
What is it you don't understand ~nano?
Oh and btw francis, the size-modifier only works with 1-200, so your attempt at a 500-sized '?' failed ^^
I only understand nani which is what but other than that and size max is 200? Z wat really? I did not know :(

Jan 18, 2010 8:35 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
I only understand nani which is what but other than that and size max is 200? Z wat really? I did not know :(
Well it was supposed to be that way anyway... Maybe it's changed ~nano

That's what the bbCode help-thingy says, but it appears 500 is indeed bigger than 200 ಠ_ಠ
Jan 20, 2010 7:29 PM

Nov 2009
They could have had alot more fun with the tentacles lol.
This anime couldn't get much more general i hope it get's a little better in the future.
Jan 20, 2010 7:54 PM

Jul 2008
Mashui said:

This anime couldn't get much more general i hope it get's a little better in the future.

Lol

While I can say it's not the best storyline ever I would not call this general at all.

Edited: God I mistook it for the railgun thread XD
AlycenJan 20, 2010 7:58 PM
Jan 21, 2010 12:53 AM
Oct 2009
Harems are harems. I like harems, therefore I enjoy this show. It's definitely a nice change of pace and mood after watching Clannad ~After Story~.
Jan 23, 2010 2:52 AM

May 2008
i love Makoto's epic voice, Yuto pwns

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 23, 2010 8:56 AM

Sep 2009
MAN I hate yuuto's voice, every sec/ minute i hear his voice i go in enrage mode <.<
nevertheless i quite enjoyed this episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
Jan 24, 2010 12:51 PM

Feb 2008
I'm only watching this for Koshimizu Ami and by extension, Himari. So far, they don't disappoint. Everything else though...
Hopefully I'm wrong and this won't turn out to be complete shit. Either way, I guess I'm committed now.
Jan 25, 2010 2:32 PM
Jan 2010
Whoah they skipped a lot of scenes from the manga.
Feb 11, 2010 5:12 PM

Jun 2009
Decent ep, alittle boring though.
Feb 13, 2010 11:10 AM
Jul 2018
Okay, in this episode Yuuto's VA did much better. Koshimizu is doing a great job here.
As for the plot it wasn't really mentionable, but I couldn't say it was bad.
Feb 19, 2010 9:10 PM

Dec 2009
Why is Yuuto getting turned off when he sees Himari's boobs?

Reminding me of Kanokon.
Feb 20, 2010 5:21 PM

Aug 2009
Wow, I really liked this episode. o___o

I hate it that Yuuko (or something) sounds like Makoto from School Days. D:<
It's the same voice actor though... BUT STILL!
Feb 21, 2010 9:14 AM

Jan 2010
4 out of 5: Liked it
That lucky son of a bitch
Sig deleted for being too large.
Feb 25, 2010 4:12 AM

Jun 2009
Fine episode =) the changing room scene was the only funny moment for me
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Apr 26, 2010 7:08 PM
Feb 2009
meh eh ugh :(
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » omamori himari second season

animeking2115 - Nov 13, 2015

24 by Jeremiahdixonjer »»
Dec 31, 2022 1:10 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Mar 24, 2010

152 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 25, 2022 1:53 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BitchMaster - Jan 6, 2010

130 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 7, 2022 11:58 AM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

francismeunier - Mar 3, 2010

67 by off99555 »»
Oct 4, 2022 3:47 PM

Poll: » Omamori Himari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Feb 24, 2010

64 by corvo_bianco »»
Sep 22, 2022 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.