Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 8, 2016 8:08 PM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh goodness, Kagura trying to pass Jellal's lips to Erza. And the shippers go wild! XD South seems all but wrapped up, but Brandish trying to negotiate with August? This won't end well....Storytime with Lady Irene eh? Wonder if that'll somehow come into play...So Gajeel's got his own team of self-declared six monsters. Others will scoff at his choices no doubt, but I'm hopeful. Come on Mashima, nearly everyone else has had one this arc already, please give my Strauss Siblings a moment to shine!!! XD
May 9, 2016 4:02 AM
Sep 2014
Mashima is making up crap as he goes at this point.
Pulling Erza's mother/sister out of nowhere. Trying to please Jerza shippers with fan service. Lol wtf happened to this series?
May 9, 2016 4:56 AM

Apr 2008
Ahahahahaha six monsters? Gajeel sweetie stop drinking the koolaid. You have at most three and that's being generous with Elfman. Everyone else is fodder trash.
May 9, 2016 4:58 AM

Dec 2012
Port Hargeon is liberated. Laxus is out. Kagura kissing Erza as a way of apologizing.
Brandish willing to negotiate with August.
Lady Eileen was from Ishgar. Interesting story on the Black & White Angels.
Her magic changed the climate to being a lot warmer. Bradman & Rahkeid are there.
Time for Gajeel's team to take these guys on.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

May 9, 2016 5:01 AM

Nov 2011
Lol six monsters.

The Kagura's apology was priceless this chapter though especially with the way Erza reacted.
May 9, 2016 5:10 AM

Aug 2014
I don't know if I'm supposed to feel bad for DiMaria or see her situation as cathartic, but all I can think about is what a disappointment she turned out to be.
May 9, 2016 5:14 AM

Feb 2010
Don't think Kagura needed to apologize but Erza's reaction was funny. I felt bad for Sting there. Waiting for Acno to appear somewhere, but still got pretty hyped.
May 9, 2016 5:18 AM
Sep 2012
So the 6 the chapter title is referring is Gajeel's team, not the Oracion Seis, what a let down, I want them to show up already.

So Kagura kissed Erza, so that was pointness, Hiro just did that for fan service, coming up with new ones for pointless fan service every chapter, give Hiro some credit for that. So we won the south, and speaking of pointless sense what was the point of showing Dimaria captured like that, was that more type of fan service. I don't know how we are suppose to feel seeing some helpless and tearing up like that especially a female character that something you do for a good guy character, not a villain. I guess Fairy Tail treats their prisoners well, but we didn't say anything about Mermaid Hell and Lamia Scale, they are not as nice as Fairy Tail.

So Brandish is going to try to negotiate with August, this sounds like a big mistake, Brandish is just going to be captured by Alvarez and imprisioned as a traitor. I guess that is a way to get her out of the story.

So we see Irene with two of her subordinates, the way I see if she is Erza's mother, I get the idea she was forced to abandon her, I don't think it is like Ur in which she was tricked into giving up Ultear, I be very angry if they did that again, but I think if Erza is her Ultear, than Hynye and Juliet are her Gray and Lyon. Her substitute kids to make up for the lose of her biological kid, only this time the gender if not changed. We don't know nothing about these characters, but I like the idea of Irene have some kind of a motherly relationship with these girls. This also reminds me of something from Rave Master with Relena and her subordinates. I think for sure Hiro is doing another version of that.

I could be a mixture of Relena and Ur with Irene's characters. Here is my theory on Irene and Erza separation, Irene was chased out of Ishgar, she left Erza in the Rosemary village to keep her safe and hide out, what ever noble or royal family the Belserion are, someone wanted them dead or wanted them captured in Ishgar. Could it have been the council, some other noble family, or here is what I am guessing, Brain. In the anime, we find out he was looking for people to be his link for the Oracion Seis, one of the candidates was Ultear, maybe even before that, Erza was one of his candidates.

So we finally get the name of all 12 Spriggen, the final one is Rahkeid and he looks like the grim reaper, can't wait to see him in the flesh.

Pretty an informative chapter, fun for speculation, but not much happened. Next chapter something do with food
May 9, 2016 5:19 AM

Jun 2013
Okay Sabertooth got wiped out by these people... please tell me they won't get nerfed by Gajeel's team... honestly I can see Gajeel and Mira taking on Braddman and the new guy, but not Irene (aka the hot MILF)... please let this be good and not disappointing. Also, are you kidding me? Lisanna in that outfit... welp I know what role she'll play in this fight. Fine chapter, Erza x Kagura moment was nice.
May 9, 2016 5:29 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
Okay Sabertooth got wiped out by these people... please tell me they won't get nerfed by Gajeel's team... honestly I can see Gajeel and Mira taking on Braddman and the new guy, but not Irene (aka the hot MILF)... please let this be good and not disappointing. Also, are you kidding me? Lisanna in that outfit... welp I know what role she'll play in this fight. Fine chapter, Erza x Kagura moment was nice.

Never expect anything out of Lisana. That's the best mindset. Well either that or expect her to get kidnapped and used against her siblings since that seems to be her specialty.
May 9, 2016 5:41 AM

Jan 2012
Darklight0303 said:
metsujin said:

Never expect anything out of Lisana. That's the best mindset. Well either that or expect her to get kidnapped and used against her siblings since that seems to be her specialty.

Sigh, reading these hate posts will be the toughest in the coming weeks, come on Mashima-sensei! XD
May 9, 2016 5:42 AM

Apr 2008
animefan8800 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Sigh, reading these hate posts will be the toughest in the coming weeks, come on Mashima-sensei! XD

They are the truth. Lisanna has achieved nothing but getting captured and used against her siblings to weaken them. It has happened twice already and it will likely happen a third time.

She didn't even beat that dumb Rabbit demon in Tartaros
May 9, 2016 5:45 AM

Jan 2012
Darklight0303 said:
animefan8800 said:

They are the truth. Lisanna has achieved nothing but getting captured and used against her siblings to weaken them. It has happened twice already and it will likely happen a third time.

I knew that'd be your response. Even if they are these hate posts are being truthful not for the sake of it, but to be cruel/bash a character. :(
May 9, 2016 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
That was a hell of an indirect kiss.
May 9, 2016 5:47 AM

Apr 2008
animefan8800 said:
Darklight0303 said:

I knew that'd be your response. Even if they are these hate posts are being truthful not for the sake of it, but to be cruel/bash a character. :(

Oh brother. Yes you go on and word it better while still conveying how utterly worthless she has been since resurrected. Name one huge pivotal moment she was actually useful since she came back. And no making Mirajane and Elfman happy does not count. They were starting to move on before she came back and she scrapped that development entirely. ALso not from the anime since Tenrou added a stupid scene.
May 9, 2016 5:48 AM

Jan 2012
Darklight0303 said:
animefan8800 said:

Oh brother. Yes you go on and word it better while still conveying how utterly worthless she has been since resurrected. Name one huge pivotal moment she was actually useful since she came back. And no making Mirajane and Elfman happy does not count. They were starting to move on before she came back and she scrapped that development entirely.

She did defeat several of the Lamy btw. ;)
May 9, 2016 5:49 AM

Aug 2014
animefan8800 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Sometimes the truth hurts.
May 9, 2016 5:50 AM

Aug 2014
animefan8800 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Oh brother. Yes you go on and word it better while still conveying how utterly worthless she has been since resurrected. Name one huge pivotal moment she was actually useful since she came back. And no making Mirajane and Elfman happy does not count. They were starting to move on before she came back and she scrapped that development entirely.

So did Jet and Droy, so...yay for her?
May 9, 2016 5:50 AM

Jan 2012
AllenNoah said:
animefan8800 said:

Sometimes the truth hurts.

When intended to be malicious from the start especially! XD
May 9, 2016 5:51 AM

Apr 2008
animefan8800 said:
Darklight0303 said:

That's not pivotal or important. It didn't change shit. So no try again
May 9, 2016 5:52 AM

Jan 2012
Darklight0303 said:
animefan8800 said:

AllenNoah said:
animefan8800 said:

I was merely pointing out an incorrect statement, but yes! XD
May 9, 2016 5:52 AM

Apr 2008
animefan8800 said:
Darklight0303 said:

AllenNoah said:

It's not incorrect when what she beat was no better than fodder that gets taken out on a regular basis
May 9, 2016 5:57 AM

Jan 2012
Darklight0303 said:
animefan8800 said:

It's not incorrect when what she beat was no better than fodder that gets taken out on a regular basis

But...you...literally said...sigh. Ah forget it, I'll try to endure the remaining vitriol thrown her way in the chapters to come without further comment as I really get no enjoyment from arguing. Especially with users I otherwise enjoy. And hope as my opening post says that Mashima-sensei gives us something good. Apologies for the derailment if it was one. XD
May 9, 2016 6:08 AM

Dec 2013
Kagura's apology was really wtf and somewhat unnecessary. Erza's reaction was funny to see.

A bit of a stretch to call all six of them monsters. Although I loved Levy's reaction to Gajeel's claim.
May 9, 2016 6:09 AM

Apr 2008
G_Spark233 said:
Kagura's apology was really wtf and somewhat unnecessary. Erza's reaction was funny to see.

A bit of a stretch to call all six of them monsters. Although I loved Levy's reaction to Gajeel's claim.

At least Levy is self-aware of how fucked they are
May 9, 2016 6:17 AM

Dec 2015
So the monstrous six was Gajeel's team.... Gajeel and Mirajane yes. I wouldn't say the others are. But anyway, really looking forward to how it will go down in the north. Been waiting to see Gajeel in action, and lets see how much a beast Eileen is.

May 9, 2016 6:19 AM
Nov 2015
Seemed like an average setup chapter. 3/5

Also, could it be the talk about Mt.Zonia is somehow related to Acnologia?
Zero_BreakMay 9, 2016 6:39 AM
May 9, 2016 6:24 AM

Mar 2011
Random girl on girl fanservice.

6 monsters? Really? 2 at most.

That's what the "monstrous six" was supposed to be??

So we have a new spriggan show up as well. Hopefully this Rakheid and Bradman (is it Bloodman ?)
will put up a good show. Though I supposed they will most likely get roflstomped so that Irene can jump in , solo the ....."monstrous six".... and prove her might. I really am not looking forward to this new Erza relative at all.

I will say though that I still dig Bloodman's design as hell and Rakheid seems equally promising.
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
May 9, 2016 6:25 AM
Oct 2013
Aiyen said:
Pulling Erza's mother/sister out of nowhere. Trying to please Jerza shippers with fan service. Lol wtf happened to this series?

That what´s going on since around the beginning of the series. trolling during series situations, though I didn´t mind that one bit I mean comeone that´s to be ecpected.

Spoiler alert chapter 485-492: August will suck ass guys, this is not a prediction anymore. Last week I could have only predicted the plot , now I can write it for him.

Brandish will try to negotiate, August will refuse because he is loyal to Zeref and yell that. Brandish will remain stubborn. August will brand her a traitor and fataly wound her. (Gonna use present tense now)Natsu who was in charge of handing her out peacefully, goe apeshit .August blocks him and performs some seemingly OP spells that scracthes Natsu. Natsu gets a hit on August. August is surprised that he managed to even scratch him, since he´s scum that´s so much beneath him. Natsu gets a power up through rage and gives friendship speech about how he dares to strike down a comrade (igoring that Brandish seemingly did the same when introduced, but it´s good now because she healed his cancer, she´s a good person). August gives speech about how comradery is bs and you don´t need it if you have power. Natsu gets one clean hit in and oneshots him.
While this happens we get shots of Brandish inbetween, asking Lucy and Wendy tearful why they help someone like her while Wendy is healing her wounds. Lucy responds with some bullshit, Brandish closes her eyes and cries some more (insert flashback picture of her childhood next to her crying). "Briliant writing Hiro, brilliant, that immediately makes her super tragic." Lucy convinces her to join Fairy Tail when the war is over (maybe this happens after the war).Eileen senses how August is down and claims that he wasn´t that special afterall , while we see her unscratched with the 6 "Monsters" lying defeated infront of her.

Cut to Erza who she´s setup to fight her and trust me be prepared for more bullshit.
IsterioMay 9, 2016 6:35 AM
May 9, 2016 6:32 AM

Aug 2014
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

That alone made her my favorite person in that group.
May 9, 2016 6:33 AM
Nov 2015
Isterio said:
Aiyen said:

That what´s going on since around the beginning of the series. trolling during series situations, though I didn´t mind that one bit I mean comeone that´s to be ecpected.

Spoiler alert: August will suck ass guys, this is not a prediction anymore last week I could have predicted the plot only, now I can write it for him.

Brandish will try to negotiate, August will refuse because he is loyal to Zeref and yell that. Brandish will remain stubborn. August will brand her a traitor and fataly wound her. Natsu who was in charge of handing her out peacefully, goes apeshit, August blocks him and performs some seemingly OP spells that scracth Natsu.
Natsu gets a hit in. August is surprised that he managed to even scratch him since he´s scum that´s so much beneath him. Natsu gets power up through rage and gives friendship speech about how he dares to strike down a comrade (igoring that Brandish seemingly did the same when introduced, but it´s good now she healed his cancer, she´s a good person). August gives speech about home comradery is bs and you don´t need it if you have power. Natsu gets one clean hit in and oneshots him.
While this happens we get shots of Brandish inbetween that ask Lucy and Wendy tearful why they help someone like her. Lucy responds with some bullshit, Brandish closes her eyes and cries some more (insert flashback picture of her childhood next to her crying). "Briliant writing Hiro, brilliant, that immediately makes her super tragic." Lucy convinces her to join Fairy Tail when the war is over (maybe this happens after the war).
Eileen senses how August is down and claims that he wasn´t that special afterall , while we see her unscratched with the 6 "Monsters" lying defeated infront of her.

Cut to Erza who she´s setup to fight and trust me be prepared for more bullshit.

August doesn't seem to be the type to be arrogant.
May 9, 2016 6:42 AM
Oct 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:

August doesn't seem to be the type to be arrogant.

It´s not about arrogance. It won´t be the cliché I let my guard down trope.
It will be the cliché invincibilty because enraged trope.

Why am I so sure you ask? This was foreshadowed. Natsu got severly mad when Brandish supposedly killed off that guy who choked her to please her fetish.

Laxus is out of the count and he already claimed that he wants to fight him, still not enough foreshadowing? Like I mentioned Brandish healed him and he was responsible for letting her out, he already considers her a comrade.
Who else should beat August? No one capeable is in the vincinity and Natsu already claimed that he wants to beat him up.
This matchup was build up a while ago.

For those who really think Gildarts will show up in this war? Really? Really you still think that Gildarts will show up in the story outside of the epilogue? How cute.
IsterioMay 9, 2016 6:45 AM
May 9, 2016 6:54 AM

Aug 2014
Let's face it, they're all arrogant to a degree. If they weren't, this arc'd probably be over by now with a substantial body count. Instead we got a bunch of mages that have admittedly cool abilities, but end up coming off as all talk who can't make it in a clutch.
May 9, 2016 7:00 AM

Jan 2015
Well, I don't really understand why Kagura would do something like that. In the end, I guess it's nothing but fanservice.
Aiyen said:
Trying to please Jerza shippers with fan service.

I'm a Jerza shipper but I'm not pleased. Honestly what the hell was that? Erza's reaction was priceless though. And everyone else's for that matter...
I actually liked Eileen's personality and her two followers as well. They seem interesting. I hope they stick around for a while. I don't really understand what Eileen's magic is supposed to be though.
At the end, Levy's comment was hilarious. Though to tell the truth, Lisanna's not much of a beast but at least she looks like an animal.
But I wonder why those six are going to be fighting against Eileen. I doubt they'll win. Actually, I hope they lose so that Erza gets a chance to fight against her. Or maybe Jellal; I'd be fine with that too...kinda.
MALoween 2017 Candy:
May 9, 2016 7:03 AM
Nov 2015
ahsinam33 said:
Well, I don't really understand why Kagura would do something like that. In the end, I guess it's nothing but fanservice.
Aiyen said:
Trying to please Jerza shippers with fan service.

I'm a Jerza shipper but I'm not pleased. Honestly what the hell was that? Erza's reaction was priceless though. And everyone else's for that matter...
I actually liked Eileen's personality and her two followers as well. They seem interesting. I hope they stick around for a while. I don't really understand what Eileen's magic is supposed to be though.
At the end, Levy's comment was hilarious. Though to tell the truth, Lisanna's not much of a beast but at least she looks like an animal.
But I wonder why those six are going to be fighting against Eileen. I doubt they'll win. Actually, I hope they lose so that Erza gets a chance to fight against her. Or maybe Jellal; I'd be fine with that too...kinda.

Besides Mira and Gajeel, they'll lose to the first Spriggan they encounter.

One more thing I noticed :

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/3/3396/18-19.png

http://i10.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/443/fairy-tail-5785102.jpg

Rakheid looks really similar to the guy behind Dimaria. They both have the same shoulder pads.

Zero_BreakMay 9, 2016 7:10 AM
May 9, 2016 7:14 AM
Oct 2013
Chaos_Harbinger said:

One more thing I noticed :

http://img.mangastream.com/cdn/manga/3/3396/18-19.png

http://i10.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/443/fairy-tail-5785102.jpg

Rakheid looks really similar to the guy behind Dimaria. They both have the same shoulder pads.

The Obra Spriggan theory is really unlikely now, although ofc similar to Wahl it could have been puppetry. What else buggs me is the fact that they counted God Serena as a Spriggan.

Was it somewhere confirmed that he was a Spriggan all along and just a spy?
May 9, 2016 7:16 AM
Jun 2015
I suspect Miragane will face Eileen, a moment for the strongest female mage in Fairy Tail to shine (because Hiro Mashima himself had stated than in a fight between Erza and Miragane, Erza would lose)
May 9, 2016 7:16 AM

Jul 2012
Aiyen said:

Can only agree, for some time still believed that it would improve at least a little bit, but now just whatever. At this point i think it' can't even be called dragging out ...
May 9, 2016 7:25 AM

Jun 2013
allenjke said:
Aiyen said:

Can only agree, for some time still believed that it would improve at least a little bit, but now just whatever. At this point i think it' can't even be called dragging out ...

To be fair, and most likely I'm biased or whatever, but the bits with Erza, to me at least are more okay, than it was with Gray's dad. We really don't know how Erza got to be a slave, and we learn later that she was in the same town as Kagura, so a little more backstory for her doesn't hurt to be honest, it seems like it's a trend with shonen nowadays.
May 9, 2016 7:30 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
G_Spark233 said:

I won't stop repeating, why the he'll is she here, she is support and strategist mage
I'll tell you freaking why, to see gajeel get impaled and die that's all.

As for lissanna, we have to hope she realized her limits after tortures,, I'm not mad at her, she didn't have the time to develop her magic like Mira, and ELFman did, and elf man isn't particulary strong either. But I guess we will see what she pulls out herself for this

The opponent should be to strong to use the captive method, she will lily be dealing with lunacy and julliet
May 9, 2016 7:31 AM

Jun 2013
So have any of you noticed, since chapter 483, Mashima put numbers in the titles, and it goes like a countdown. Like chapter 483 was titled the 7 stars, this one is monstrous 6, next one is 5 days worth of food... Countdown to END?
May 9, 2016 7:32 AM

Apr 2008
metsujin said:
So have any of you noticed, since chapter 483, Mashima put numbers in the titles, and it goes like a countdown. Like chapter 483 was titled the 7 stars, this one is monstrous 6, next one is 5 days worth of food... Countdown to END?
Countdowns never bode well in Manga
May 9, 2016 7:33 AM
Sep 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Ahahahahaha six monsters? Gajeel sweetie stop drinking the koolaid. You have at most three and that's being generous with Elfman. Everyone else is fodder trash.

agree to this. Prepare to die you self-proclaimed six monsters.
May 9, 2016 7:33 AM
Sep 2015
there are 3(?) spriggans that are already in the fairytail jail, i think someone will free them. And it's part of Zeref's plan.
May 9, 2016 7:38 AM

Jul 2012
metsujin said:
allenjke said:

To be fair, and most likely I'm biased or whatever, but the bits with Erza, to me at least are more okay, than it was with Gray's dad. We really don't know how Erza got to be a slave, and we learn later that she was in the same town as Kagura, so a little more backstory for her doesn't hurt to be honest, it seems like it's a trend with shonen nowadays.

Erm, let me correct myself a little bit, he was pointing at Erza, as i wanted to point at the whole arc. Where is all the hype for the spriggans, the battles that happened can describe only as pathetic, which can only hint to some random happening with Erza's mother and some bullshit with August.
allenjkeMay 9, 2016 7:42 AM
May 9, 2016 7:40 AM

Jun 2013
allenjke said:
metsujin said:

Erm, let me correct myself for a little bit, he was pointing at Erza, as i wanted to point at the whole arc. Where is all the hype for the spriggans, the battles that happened can describe only as pathetic, which can only hint to some random happening with Erza's mother and some bullshit with August.

Oh that's what you meant, okay, well can't argue with that, so far it's been a mess and the fights were typical FT fights, was expecting more myself. Maybe these new guys can bring some good to this, who knows, its good to be positive.
May 9, 2016 7:49 AM
Nov 2015
metsujin said:

Yeah I noticed that too.

@Isterio well obra's figure is still visible in the spriggan silhouettes picture. maybe the Spriggans were always 12 but then Serena came and made it 13 but they still kept the name?
May 9, 2016 7:53 AM
Feb 2015
That was some weird way of apologising lmao... The idea of Kagura and Jellal ending up would definitely be sparked in some reader's minds lol. That would be a nice twist too, from me personally ^_^... Anyway this chapter was better than the few previous... Comes with some better plot... And the 6monster shit, i donno, maybe Gajeel and Mirajane but the rest..... -_-... Anyway Natsu still funny, and not listening anything as usual. And this August, seems like a considerate guy with a rather nice temper. But Irene, she looks excited, she's gonna be trouble. Invel still shows no sign of his true powers, who knows he might even be even more awesome than any spriggan lol... PS: I love Mirajane
May 9, 2016 8:00 AM
Feb 2015
metsujin said:

Good sight! Never knew lol...
May 9, 2016 8:06 AM

Aug 2010
Dat cover!
Lucy I'll make u an adult :3
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 248 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 27, 2011

75 by aod-kun »»
Apr 5, 9:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.