Forum Settings
Forums
Noragami: Stray God
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2016 11:15 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, quite a bit of info about Takemikazuchi this chapter including his reincarnation.

Kiun's theory is also interesting.
May 6, 2016 12:04 PM

May 2016
As if we hadn't enough characters to worry about, now there's Kiun too. I felt SO SO SO bad for him in this chapter. It's nice to get some backstory from Take, but he's still a jerk.

And now I'm reaaaaaally worried about Yato/Yukine.
May 6, 2016 4:35 PM

Jan 2016
So now i REALLY have to worry about yato and yukine.
May 7, 2016 1:23 AM

Sep 2012
I don't see Yato and Yukine realistically winning this battle without their victory seeming forced and contrived, so they'll probably end up retreating in a few chapters time.

On another note, I have a feeling that what happened to the previous incarnation of Take might happen to Bishamon as well. His backstory seems to foreshadow forthcoming events. You know how Adachitoka are: they intricately interweave seemingly minor details into the story only to have them become significant later on.

Mod edit: Removed quote of deleted post
ArdanazMay 11, 2016 2:07 AM
May 7, 2016 1:37 AM

Oct 2014
I couldn't really make what happened in the end? What happened to Kiun seems like a cliffhanger to me. Anyhow I guess Takemikazuchi unleashed his true lightning? And he is pissed at Kiun for not being a Hafuri and is pretty much indifferent towards his shinki, I am going to hate this guy if this keeps up >.>

Glad to see Yato has his humour in this desperate situation.

The 4-komas at the end were quite funny as well.
I don't know why people write that they are approachable persons,
if you were you wouldn't be on MAL.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extended families or lovers on MAL are a farce.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 7, 2016 8:10 AM

May 2013
Great chapter! It was nice learning Take's backstory and now I feel kind of sorry for him, but I hate how indifferent he is to Kiun.
I'm very worried about Yato and Yukine now, but I agree that it would be too contrived if they won that battle. They are probably going to retreat somehow. I'm also worried about Kazuma and Bishamon since we didn't get to see them this chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 8, 2016 6:22 AM
Dec 2014
The Atrocious Manga at the end were rather enjoyable this time XD Daikoku in that uniform is amazing.

It was interesting to learn about Take's history.
May 9, 2016 6:21 PM

Sep 2015
Yes- !! I was so curious about Takemikazuchi's past and this chapter delivered!

I wonder how Yato and Yukine are gonna pull this off now? Reinforcements from somewhere?

But I'm still worried about Kazuma and Viina... no sign of them this chapter besides recap.
May 11, 2016 1:20 AM
Dec 2014
Why the hell did Kazuma sting Viina?? When did that even happen??
And can somebody please explain what happened with Take and Kiun. Was it Take's lightning and not Kiun's?? He is such an ass! :-/
May 13, 2016 3:49 PM

Aug 2014
Poor Kiun, he just wants to be noticed by his junior/master :(
Jun 12, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
Take is so cruel but what happened at the end ???
Jul 18, 2016 7:03 AM
Oct 2011

More topics from this board

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 69 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2016

18 by Kevin_Forero »»
Apr 19, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Noragami Chapter 109 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Joel77 - Jan 5

63 by sweetofmilk »»
Apr 7, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Did the ending meet expectations?

Spider-Man94 - Jan 15

14 by gswelcome »»
Mar 13, 1:45 PM

» About Father

robal15 - Jan 25

2 by robal15 »»
Jan 25, 4:19 AM

» Chapter count

Veck8699 - Jan 20

2 by TheColdMayor »»
Jan 21, 1:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.