Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jul 7, 2016 7:02 AM

Nov 2014
Lust said:
Salandit is the first new pokemon i think might be used competitively (if it gets a evolution) i hope it gets a evolution with decent stats and the same ability, being able to poison every type is a awsome new ability.

I can already see some funny stuff happening with Skill Swap ect.

Based on what? I don't think we know any of the stats yet, it's not like it's the only new pokemon with a great ability.
Jul 7, 2016 7:13 AM
Mar 2013
Gamefreak are really being generous with the good abilities this generation, I think they're trying to reign in the power creep. I am hoping they retcon some older Pokemon to have better abilities though
Jul 7, 2016 8:00 AM
Sep 2007
Salandit looks amazing.
Jul 7, 2016 10:37 AM
Mar 2014
Touniouk said:
Lust said:
Salandit is the first new pokemon i think might be used competitively (if it gets a evolution) i hope it gets a evolution with decent stats and the same ability, being able to poison every type is a awsome new ability.

I can already see some funny stuff happening with Skill Swap ect.

Based on what? I don't think we know any of the stats yet, it's not like it's the only new pokemon with a great ability.

No he is not the only one with a great ability. I'm just speculating being able to poison steel and poison type pokemon is great and that makes me think that chances are high that he will be used in niche teamcomps.
Jul 7, 2016 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
sandlit looks awesome to the max, I really hope its evolution looks nice if he gets one.
Jul 7, 2016 11:04 AM

Nov 2014
Lust said:
Touniouk said:

No he is not the only one with a great ability. I'm just speculating being able to poison steel and poison type pokemon is great and that makes me think that chances are high that he will be used in niche teamcomps.

I'm actually pretty fond of most new abilities, Skateout, Electric surge and dazzling being my favourites.
Tho if we're going to speculate, I'm pretty sure Tapu Koko is going to be really good, fairy/electric with a double electric sab, that's some volt switch madness.
I'd also bet on Dranpa being used a lot.
Jul 7, 2016 11:07 AM

Aug 2015
Salandit looks cool, wonder what it evolves to.
nothing.
Jul 7, 2016 3:21 PM

Apr 2010
Unique typing with a new ability and an overall cool design. What's not to like? I'll bet the villain team will be having a lot of these, lol.
Jul 7, 2016 4:36 PM

Oct 2014
Now add some good Ice/x Type pokemon plz gamefreak
Jul 12, 2016 4:07 PM

Apr 2010

I guess people are too occupied with GO?

The bear is Kiteruguma and is Normal/Fighting with the abilities Fluffy and Klutz. People in Alola are scared of Kiteruguma to the point of having warning signs about it. It is really strong and can break anything in two. It likes to hug its trainers but is strong. Raising one puts your life in danger.

The ghost is Mimikyuu and is Ghost/Fairy. It has the ability called False Colours. Mimikkyu hates sunlight, preferring dark places. It is rumored that the cloth covering its body is a strategy to avoid the sun. Don't try to remove the cloth it is said that those that do become afflicted with an illness. Mimikyuu's costume is based on Pikachu merch that was popular 20 years ago. It wants to be loved by people like Pikachu is. (lol)
Jul 12, 2016 4:11 PM
Jan 2016
Mimikyuu will be mine! I love the design xD.
Jul 12, 2016 5:02 PM

Nov 2014
Winter-Sonata said:
Mimikyuu is 10/10 dude.

Thought the bear break-hugging a tree pick cracks me up.
Jul 12, 2016 5:08 PM
Jan 2016
Touniouk said:
Winter-Sonata said:
Mimikyuu is 10/10 dude.

Thought the bear break-hugging a tree pick cracks me up.

From the bear hugging to this guy I am thrilled at the designs thus far.
Really, really crossing my fingers that Mimikyuu involves into a derpy looking Raichu.
Jul 12, 2016 5:09 PM

Apr 2011
That bear looks terrible. Mimikyuu looks okay, but the bear. Oh God, the bear. Would've been better if Mimikyuu was the pre-evolved form of the bear, but the typing already reveals it's not.
Jul 12, 2016 5:20 PM

May 2010
Mimikyuu looks creepy af O_O Love him!
Jul 12, 2016 5:39 PM

Nov 2008
Kiteruguma looks like a fake leak drawn by a 6 year old, Mimikyuu is trolly looking.

Jul 12, 2016 5:53 PM

Apr 2011
Hoppy said:
Kiteruguma looks like a fake leak drawn by a 6 year old

It looks like someone tried to draw a parody of Monokuma but failed to capture Monokuma's charm.
Jul 13, 2016 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
https://youtu.be/TyIkvadJU1Q
I'm suprised no one posted this yet.

Looks like we're getting super moves in this game.

Jul 13, 2016 8:15 AM

Feb 2013
Yeah and no new eeveelution it looks like
Jul 13, 2016 9:47 AM

Apr 2011
Dragonage2ftw said:

The riding segment at 1:42 is a yet unrevealed pokemon, right? Seems like it has 3 tails some some kind of green horn-like thing. Can't wait for it to be fully revealed.
Jul 13, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2014
yhunata said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

The riding segment at 1:42 is a yet unrevealed pokemon, right? Seems like it has 3 tails some some kind of green horn-like thing. Can't wait for it to be fully revealed.

That's not a new Pokemon, it's Tauros. And what you thought were its horns are the player character's shoes.
Jul 13, 2016 5:06 PM

Apr 2011
Joekstar said:
yhunata said:

That's not a new Pokemon, it's Tauros. And what you thought were its horns are the player character's shoes.

Really? Damn, I'd have liked for it to have been a new Pokemon.

On another note, which Pokemon are you guys hoping would next get a Mega Evolution? Personally, I'd like for Luxray to get one. Can you imagine how majestic it would look?
Jul 13, 2016 5:08 PM

Oct 2014
yhunata said:
Joekstar said:

On another note, which Pokemon are you guys hoping would next get a Mega Evolution? Personally, I'd like for Luxray to get one. Can you imagine how majestic it would look?

Flygon! Poor guy needs a buff. And make the Mega Bug/Dragon instead of Dragon/Ground. Would atleast be an unique Type.
Jul 13, 2016 5:16 PM

Apr 2011
Shrimperor said:
yhunata said:

Flygon! Poor guy needs a buff. And make the Mega Bug/Dragon instead of Dragon/Ground. Would atleast be an unique Type.

Oh damn, that would look beautiful. Also, I may be biased since it's one of my favorites, but Lilligant needs more love.
Jul 13, 2016 5:35 PM

Oct 2014
yhunata said:
Shrimperor said:

Oh damn, that would look beautiful. Also, I may be biased since it's one of my favorites, but Lilligant needs more love.

Ah yes, Lilligant aswell. Will never forget my little princess who carried my through the league once when the others were lazy and deded.
Speaking about those 2, there is this Pokemon Fangame called Pokemon: Phoenix Rising that is planning to give em Megas
Jul 14, 2016 7:14 AM

Apr 2011
Shrimperor said:
yhunata said:

Ah yes, Lilligant aswell. Will never forget my little princess who carried my through the league once when the others were lazy and deded.
Speaking about those 2, there is this Pokemon Fangame called Pokemon: Phoenix Rising that is planning to give em Megas

Pretty much same for me, except I didn't like the Gen V starters and mostly kept Oshawot at the Day Care after I got Lilligant. Lilligant led my team against the Elite 4 and would've done so against N if the game didn't force me to start with Reshiram. Chose Snivy for White 2. He's been going down the pecking order slowly (mainly since I got a Riolu and will eventually get a Ralts and a Feebas, i.e. Gardevoir and Milotic).

Another feature I'd like for SM would be.... please let us skip the goddamn capture tutorial. Why do we even need it anymore? Just keep it optional for the newbies. Also, let us capture starters in the wild. They can be rare to find, I don't mind.
Jul 14, 2016 7:21 AM

Jul 2014
Umm why is zombie pikachu a thing?
Jul 14, 2016 7:23 AM

Apr 2011
ibear said:
Umm why is zombie pikachu a thing?

Apparently it's a shy ghost which wears a cloth over it to hide from the sun. The cloth itself is designed after a Pikachu merch from the 90s.
Jul 14, 2016 7:32 AM

Jul 2016
Pokemon go is better
Jul 14, 2016 8:59 AM

Apr 2011
This fanart makes the Bearhug-mon look so much better:
Jul 15, 2016 12:46 AM

Mar 2015
Don't worry Mimicyu, you're going to be on my team <3
Jul 15, 2016 1:04 AM

Apr 2011
Vicci said:
Don't worry Mimicyu, you're going to be on my team <3

From the Gen 7 Pokemon revealed so far, it's one of the better Pokemon.
Jul 16, 2016 11:04 AM

Apr 2014
So, have you guys seen this before?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cm3Ng5RUEAA5104?format=jpg

Nintendo has been taking this picture down left and right.

Jul 16, 2016 11:18 AM

May 2010
Dragonage2ftw said:

Are you trying to say that there's some truth to it?
Jul 16, 2016 1:57 PM

Apr 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

I'm saying there could be.

If these aren't the real final evo's for the starters, then they could be the concept art for them.

Jul 16, 2016 2:41 PM

Feb 2015
Dragonage2ftw said:

Yup, have seen them on another forum, like a week or two ago. They look pretty nice, and if that's what the final starter evolutions are going to look like, I won't regretting my choice to go with the owl.
Jul 16, 2016 2:58 PM

Nov 2008
It looks real, it has confidential on it for starters. Also I wanted a mermaid like Pokemon for at least a decade. The Owl sucks though.

Jul 16, 2016 3:26 PM

May 2010
Dragonage2ftw said:
Thrashinuva said:

If these aren't the real final evo's for the starters, then they could be the concept art for them.

I could imagine concept art, but I can't imagine that any finalized pokemon would have a crotch rocket attack or an actual bow.
Jul 16, 2016 3:40 PM

Sep 2007
lol another fire/fighting starter
Jul 16, 2016 5:17 PM

Apr 2010
If those turn out to be real, I may have to go with Popplio.
Jul 16, 2016 5:41 PM

Apr 2011
Dragonage2ftw said:

Oh God, if it's real, Litten turns out to be really shit, while Poppolio... well, let's just say puberty hit it well. Rowlet becoming Robin Hood is okay, I guess.
Jul 16, 2016 7:04 PM

Apr 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

I could imagine concept art, but I can't imagine that any finalized pokemon would have a crotch rocket attack or an actual bow.

Why not?

Blastoise has giant cannons on his back.

EDIT: Also, someone pointed out that the leaked concept art for Dewott had Ash and his companions in it, just like how the concept art for Captain Fire Crotch does.
Dragonage2ftwJul 16, 2016 7:37 PM

Jul 17, 2016 6:39 AM

Apr 2011
Captain Fire Crotch? Man, if I choose Litten, I am so naming it Fire Crotch or C Fire Crotch (does that fit?).

One other thing: wouldn't it be cool if we could customise Mimikyuu? Put different clothes on it or what not? Maybe have the cloth resemble one of the Alola starters instead?
Jul 17, 2016 9:05 AM

May 2010
Dragonage2ftw said:

The standards of the originals faced less scrutiny to be sure, though those cannons only shoot water, and not like bombshells or something.

Part of it is the weapons, and another part of it is humanizing the pokemon. Once they start using tools, it starts getting weird.
Jul 17, 2016 2:32 PM

Apr 2014
Thrashinuva said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

The standards of the originals faced less scrutiny to be sure, though those cannons only shoot water, and not like bombshells or something.

Part of it is the weapons, and another part of it is humanizing the pokemon. Once they start using tools, it starts getting weird.

Doesn't the Braxien line use magic wands?

I'm pretty sure they do.........

Jul 17, 2016 2:55 PM

May 2010
Dragonage2ftw said:
Thrashinuva said:

Magic wands don't exist in our world so I can give that a pass. It is a tool though, which is one reason I couldn't believe Braixen was a Pokemon.
Jul 17, 2016 5:35 PM

Apr 2011
Dragonage2ftw said:
Thrashinuva said:

Delphox uses a wand. From what I've seen, Braixen just has it stuck up her ass.

EDIT: Never mind, Braixen does use the wand. Takes it out her ass to use it, apparently.
yhunataJul 17, 2016 5:41 PM
Jul 17, 2016 5:41 PM

Nov 2014
yhunata said:
Dragonage2ftw said:

Delphox uses a wand. From what I've seen, Braixen just has it stuck up her ass.
Nah it clearly uses it in game. Even spins it and stuff.
Jul 19, 2016 6:11 AM

Nov 2014
They're all pretty good tbh, Pikachu doll is excellent.

g rjiewninwnergnnwenrkgkekwgrw
Jul 19, 2016 6:29 AM

Oct 2014
>Bewear
Why Gamefreak why

And lol Wimp out.

Ghost/Fairy is a nice combination tho.
Pages (13) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey

Shizuna - Apr 11

18 by Zugabe »»
2 hours ago

» Out of all the Mario games which did you play the most recently

KiraraFan - Apr 9

23 by PlasticRobot »»
4 hours ago

» Operating systems

skapito - Apr 13

19 by bevarnow »»
4 hours ago

» What's a hated game that you actually enjoyed?

SnipeStrike - Apr 13

18 by Sigma- »»
10 hours ago

» Scraping voice actors

Mia__SB - Apr 14

2 by Mia__SB »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.