Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 6, 2016 2:14 AM

Dec 2014
Is it possible to request a change of a default profile picture for a certain character ?

ClefairiessMay 6, 2016 2:11 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2016 2:11 PM

Dec 2014
??????
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 6, 2016 2:27 PM

Jun 2015
It's happened before.

For example, Yoko Littner's profile picture used to be this:

and now it's this: .

The thing is, I don't know how this sort of thing works...
May 7, 2016 12:43 AM

Nov 2014
Ana said:
You may use the Report button under the character picture you want to use as the default picture with a valid explanation. Reasons such as 'I think this is ugly', 'This character looks like an idiot here', etc. will not be accepted. If none of the pictures in the current gallery suit your fancy, please provide a (higher quality) replacement. Note that:
Guidelines said:
Default pictures: These images are chosen based on quality, which includes (but is not limited to): colouring, sharpness, contrast, brightness, positioning and size. These will be chosen at the discretion of moderators. While you are welcome to request a change, this is a request; please do not always expect it to be approved. Complaining over a picture will result in your requests and posts being ignored.
It does not matter, it is subjective to the moderator. If I recall correctly about an image I proposed, "I don't like it, Fork Off." -Mod.

May 7, 2016 11:30 AM

Dec 2014
I get it, thanks all.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Character & People DB - Recent Merges/Removals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kuroshiroi - Dec 6, 2009

1396 by RuiKirisuke »»
Yesterday, 9:24 AM

» Norio Wakamoto did narration for Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2

ryu2k2 - Apr 21

0 by ryu2k2 »»
Apr 21, 6:17 AM

» Tatsunoko Production profile pic disappeared?

EdgyEcchiSenpai - Apr 17

1 by Jhiday »»
Apr 18, 1:45 AM

» Character Picture Move Request

SimpleXtra - Apr 17

0 by SimpleXtra »»
Apr 17, 3:39 AM

» Character Picture Change Request

queserasera - Apr 16

0 by queserasera »»
Apr 16, 1:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.