Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (93) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »
Jul 24, 2016 11:24 AM

Mar 2016
Madlib said:
I have a question, when will Crusch show to help? I've heard she kills the whale or something not sure how true that is.

Judgment526Jul 24, 2016 11:28 AM
Jul 24, 2016 11:32 AM

Oct 2014
The sheer volume of waifu wars shit in the episode discussion is pure cancer.
Jul 24, 2016 11:32 AM

Aug 2015
Judgment526 said:
Madlib said:
I have a question, when will Crusch show to help? I've heard she kills the whale or something not sure how true that is.

Thank you!!!! ^_^
Jul 24, 2016 11:50 AM

Mar 2015
Sometimes791 said:
Even the source readers are arguing against each other (DarklordVor and Jagd84). This is becoming ridiculous. Calm down, guys!

Well as a source reader who knows what's coming in that "56 days" of yours, I'm pretty defensive when it comes to defending her.

Anyway, I should've stayed away from the episode discussion thread like I agreed myself with few weeks ago. So it was my fault getting baited hard like that.

Jul 24, 2016 11:58 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Episode 17 and it turned into waifu wars. Strange fucking first two pages there in the discussion thread.
Jul 24, 2016 12:00 PM

May 2015
Which is why I called DarklordVor the drama king :p

Just spend an hour catching up with stuffs here lol. I still remembered the drama he made about the false pastebin spoiler, which is funny to read :p

We also know that he's a very fanboy guy when it comes to her.

DarklordVor said:

*stabbing myself repeatedly* I can't, I can't... it's too much. I've suffered with Subaru too much to watch the next episode.

Yeah I totally like how 0:48 goes

I mean he did make this drama in the general preview discussion thread a few days ago :p

Btw,

DarklordVor said:
You said you will always watching over Subaru-kun. You promise!!

I mean to be fair, she knocked him out when she promised that, so does that really count :3
DarkingDawningJul 24, 2016 12:03 PM
Jul 24, 2016 12:02 PM
Jul 2016
choo...choo....waifu war incoming..I hope this thread don't become waifu war 2.0
This is one of forum thread that I can escape from waifu's fag
SadistSenpaiJul 24, 2016 12:10 PM
Jul 24, 2016 12:09 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
And i'm assuming for real now that episode 18 is the god here. 17 didn't come close to 15 IMO.
Jul 24, 2016 12:09 PM

Mar 2010
DarklordVor said:
Sometimes791 said:
Even the source readers are arguing against each other (DarklordVor and Jagd84). This is becoming ridiculous. Calm down, guys!

Well as a source reader who knows what's coming in that "56 days" of yours, I'm pretty defensive when it comes to defending her.

Anyway, I should've stayed away from the episode discussion thread like I agreed myself with few weeks ago. So it was my fault getting baited hard like that.

I wasn't baiting you. You should know that. You're waaay too defensive about somebody wasn't even bashing. You need calm down.
Jul 24, 2016 12:11 PM

Mar 2016
Remember what I said...
ColdBreeze said:
Maybe the reactions won't be that salty, who knows.... lol
I take it back.
Jul 24, 2016 12:12 PM

Jul 2015
ColdBreeze said:
Remember what I said...
ColdBreeze said:
I take it back.

Prepare for the real war after episode 18. It will be WW1 (first waifu war).
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jul 24, 2016 12:13 PM

May 2015
SadistSenpai said:
choo...choo....waifu war incoming..I hope this thread don't become waifu war 2.0

Are you sure? Since both Jagd84 and DarklordVor are two of the most active users in this thread. Not to mention you just called the thread owner waifu fag haha lol.

(don't kill me DarklordVor)
Jul 24, 2016 12:17 PM

Mar 2010
SadistSenpai said:

But.. I actually like both Rem and Emilia. =/

But just telling the truth. We don't have any scenes that show Rem care much about anything beyond Subaru, Ram, (and to lesser extent) Emilia and Roswaal. She is just not that type of person.

"shrug"
Jul 24, 2016 12:26 PM

May 2015
ColdBreeze said:
Remember what I said...
ColdBreeze said:
I take it back.

And the one who is salty first was our very own thread owner lol. I can feel more salt coming in from anime-only watchers in the near future (possible episode 18 and 25), since one of the source reader already reacted that way in a what it seems to be a non-salty episode.
Jul 24, 2016 12:38 PM

Jan 2015
I know that it will happen, but now?! Answer pls!

Jul 24, 2016 12:40 PM

Jul 2015
Sometimes791 said:

I thought those guys were cool with each other man this is getting out of control
Jul 24, 2016 12:41 PM

Mar 2016
Mustakurmu said:

Jul 24, 2016 12:41 PM
Jul 2015
Mustakurmu said:

Jul 24, 2016 12:43 PM

Jan 2015
Thanks guys, it seems that it will happen in the...

Jul 24, 2016 12:46 PM

Mar 2016
terminador_2397 said:
Sometimes791 said:

I thought those guys were cool with each other man this is getting out of control

I think they are cool with each other, except where Rem is concerned.:P

For the record, I get mildly annoyed too when Jagd84 downplays Rem's importance, but I don't make such a big deal of it. I understand that Emilia will probably become a lot more appealing in the long run, though it's fairly unlikely that I will ever prefer her over Rem.
Jul 24, 2016 12:46 PM
Jul 2015
Mustakurmu said:

Jul 24, 2016 12:48 PM

Jul 2015
Judgment526 said:
terminador_2397 said:

For the record, I get mildly annoyed too when Jagd84 downplays Rem's importance, but I don't make such a big deal of it. I understand that Emilia will probably become a lot more appealing in the long run, though it's fairly unlikely that I will ever prefer her over Rem.

Downplayed Rem, how?
Jul 24, 2016 12:53 PM

Jan 2015
zombieiscoming said:
Mustakurmu said:

Jul 24, 2016 12:55 PM
Jul 2016
DarkingDawning said:
SadistSenpai said:

Are you sure? Since both Jagd84 and DarklordVor are two of the most active users in this thread. Not to mention you just called the thread owner waifu fag haha lol.

(don't kill me DarklordVor)

well not cancerous as other thread....I actually find this thread "argument" quite funny (lol)

May 2015
terminador_2397 said:
Sometimes791 said:

Yeah, they were cool with each other except when Rem is related as said by Judgment526

Since DarklordVor get into another argument with Jagd84 because he posted an untagged spoiler about Rem, around page 30. Which led to this thread's name change and rules. And of course, the beginning of me nicknaming DarklordVor as the Drama King :D (i mean, Fappa got essay-kun, so let's call DarklordVor that :D)

Mar 2016
terminador_2397 said:
Judgment526 said:

Downplayed Rem, how?

Like the constant talk of Rem's relatively minor role (yes, I understand this to be the case in the long run, but certainly not with this arc), and somehow what Emilia's done for Subaru so far being remotely comparable to what Rem has done for him etc. He knows that kind of talk is going to trigger Rem's fans too.

But let's not get into that here. Don't really want to initiate that debate again when there's already plenty of it in the episode discussion threads.
Judgment526Jul 24, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 24, 2016 12:58 PM
Jul 2015
Mustakurmu said:

Jul 24, 2016 12:59 PM

Jul 2015
Judgment526 said:
terminador_2397 said:

Downplayed Rem, how?

Like the constant talk of Rem's relatively minor role (yes, I understand this to be the case in the long run, but certainly not with this arc), and somehow what Emilia's done for Subaru so far being remotely comparable to what Rem has done for him etc. He knows that kind of talk is going to trigger Rem's fans too.

But let's not get into that here. Don't really want to initiate that debate again when there's already plenty of it in the episode discussion threads.

Oh I see well at least they get their respective focus in different arcs
Jul 24, 2016 1:05 PM

Jan 2015
zombieiscoming said:
Mustakurmu said:

Jul 24, 2016 1:08 PM
May 2015
DarkingDawning said:
VoldyBoldy said:

So the dramatic thread owner is an 18 years old fag fanboy. Should've seen that coming. Since most of his comments in this thread and the other one were childish too.

Hey don't be like that, as far as I remember, this kid can speak 4 languages lol. I think it were: English, Indonesian, Chinese and Japanese. He also went to college for 2 years, so let's give him a break lol. Then again it's the internet, so it must be "true" haha, but the 4 languages part were probably true because he did translate for me a Chinese MAD video, quoting Japanese dialogues from the LN, an Indonesian, and communicating with us in English.

"nah, not really, let's bully him again!" - me at high school. I missed high school.

Right... 18 years old, spent college 2 years, 4 languages.

Unless he graduated high school by 16, there's no way that's possible. Kids these days trying to impress other people on the internet. Sorry old man, didn't mean to offend you, but you're probably punk'd.
Jul 24, 2016 1:11 PM

Mar 2010
Judgment526 said:
terminador_2397 said:

I'm not downplaying her importance I'm tried people downplaying everybody else. I didn't know this show became Rem:Zero where she only one who did anything for him. I guess the story only just started in epiosde 11. =/

I'm also tried of people bringing up Emilia in relation to any sort counterargument against Rem. I really hope that guys aren't that insecure about her.
Jul 24, 2016 1:39 PM

May 2013
Wow most of the anime only viewers in the episode dicussion are horrible, sad thing that can't bring myself to follow the discussion there.

I found this episode perfectly executed and paced. First half a really realistic survival situation with the reactions and Otto's understandable actions. Rem moments were short but so heartwarming again <3
One thing I'm a lil bit angry is because Subaru literally gave up about Rem and even says "forgive me". The possibility of suicide is always there doesn't he consider this method anymore?
Yeah Emilia's death was a little underhelming in my opinion. Beatrice scene was fucking intense and Pack is ready for a little slaughter next ep^^

From Zero episode next week and the waifu wars are surely intensifying after this, be prepared xD

Edit.
Cover 3 of Truth of Zero manga is out <3
TheIsOtakuJul 24, 2016 1:58 PM
Jul 24, 2016 2:18 PM

Mar 2010
CodeKeima said:
From Zero episode next week and the waifu wars are surely intensifying after this, be prepared xD

Ugh, tell me about. That's least part of next week's discussion I'm looking forward to, especially if episode 17's thread is any indication. It's not even what the episode is about, but gonna dominate it for awhile just because of stupid shit.

Jul 24, 2016 3:10 PM

Jul 2015
Ram=Random Accessed Memory

Rem=Random Erased Memory
Jul 24, 2016 5:25 PM

Mar 2010
@terminador_2397

Okay I laughed. XD
Jul 24, 2016 5:53 PM

Jul 2015
@Jagd84

Just thought I would share that with everyone lol
Jul 24, 2016 7:23 PM

Nov 2015

I was watching this and then I could tell you were watching this live stream @fappa
Timestamp - 20:22
Jul 24, 2016 8:38 PM

May 2016
So. Both father and I enjoyed that, neither of us liked it. Or the other way around. It was good, but painful.

On another note, Rem is listed before Subaru in the cast on the MAL page now. Truly best girl.
Greetings, I am Nukemind. I watched Anime as a child, dropped it, and picked it up again thanks to seeing a show I watched as a child on someone's iPad. Since then I have devoured it. I recently joined MAL, happy to be here- I've watched many more shows than I have listed... I just need to find them all. And I'm to lazy to list what I rewatched. Above all, remember.

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 8:52 PM

May 2016
My god, the anti-Rem people are brutal on all the threads and forums. Who is my new least favorite word. I actually like Emilia, but like Rem more. Don't know why Subaru likes her more, but that's his problem not mine. I just don't get why people are ripping into Rem all over the place.
Greetings, I am Nukemind. I watched Anime as a child, dropped it, and picked it up again thanks to seeing a show I watched as a child on someone's iPad. Since then I have devoured it. I recently joined MAL, happy to be here- I've watched many more shows than I have listed... I just need to find them all. And I'm to lazy to list what I rewatched. Above all, remember.

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 9:07 PM
Jul 2015
nukemind said:
My god, the anti-Rem people are brutal on all the threads and forums. Who is my new least favorite word. I actually like Emilia, but like Rem more. Don't know why Subaru likes her more, but that's his problem not mine. I just don't get why people are ripping into Rem all over the place.

Just ignore them. Be like me :)

Jul 24, 2016 10:20 PM

May 2016
zombieiscoming said:
nukemind said:

I need to ignore them, but I also need to show them the error of their ways. Mace-kun can help with that.

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 10:25 PM
Jul 2015
nukemind said:
zombieiscoming said:

I need to ignore them, but I also need to show them the error of their ways. Mace-kun can help with that.

Yeah! Do it if you have time. I also want to point out their mistakes but it is too tired.

Jul 24, 2016 11:07 PM

Mar 2010
nukemind said:

Where are all those people? I thought she was one of most popluar characters?

Well anyway, I don't see why any character except maybe Subaru is disliked and even then with all the shit he's been through he's plenty of justification for it.
Jul 24, 2016 11:10 PM

May 2016
zombieiscoming said:
nukemind said:

Yeah! Do it if you have time. I also want to point out their mistakes but it is too tired.

I probably will... Tomorrow when I ain't tired XD.

Jagd84 said:
nukemind said:

Well anyway, I don't see why any character except maybe Subaru is disliked and even then with all the shit he's been through he's plenty of justification for it.

People in general. Almost every character has a good backstory in this story, and reasons to act the way they do. I understand all of them (but one, but that's spoilers and I'm on mobile...). No reason for any hate IMO. And now I'm getting a message on Reddit from some guy telling me that I shouldn't like Re: Zero if I like Rem, because, and I quote, "It gets bad so just give it up now." Yeah... I know what happens and love the series. It's interesting and different.

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 11:19 PM
Apr 2011
nukemind said:
zombieiscoming said:

Jagd84 said:

No reason for any hate IMO.

you have to build your hate. how else are you going to win the waifu war?
Jul 24, 2016 11:21 PM

May 2016
This guy... I edited out his name. On my phone. Took me a while, kept screwy up. Butter fingers. Heavy, HEAVY spoilers. But the conversation annoys me and I preserved his anonymity, so read away!
http://imgur.com/HE3mnC8

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 11:23 PM

May 2016
FononZero said:
nukemind said:

No reason for any hate IMO.

you have to build your hate. how else are you going to win the waifu war?

Peace is a lie, there is only Passion,
Through Passion I gain Strength,
Through Strength I gain Power,
Through Power I gain Victory,
Through Victory my bonds are broken,
The force shall free me.

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 11:28 PM

Mar 2009

Seems to be hyping ep18 as well as says it will be 25:45 in length
Jul 24, 2016 11:36 PM

May 2016
I have faith it will top Episode 15. Definetly 9, probably 15. I can't wait another week ;.;

Rem is best girl.
Jul 24, 2016 11:41 PM

Mar 2016
Winter_Firefly said:
Seems to be hyping ep18 as well as says it will be 25:45 in length
Sounds great! Episode 18 is one of the most important episodes.
Pages (93) « First ... « 41 42 [43] 44 45 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Yesterday

29 by Shoujoaddict »»
10 hours ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.