Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (93) « First ... « 91 92 [93]
Mar 26, 2019 1:51 AM

Aug 2014
Jagd84 said:
Wondering If should make an new general discussions in the season 2 forum. What ya'll think?

@LeloTheUnamused @Tony_SansNom @IndianAnimeReker

The problem is that, because of how MAL works, season 2 will have its own forum so all the stuff we're talking about here could be easily lost in time. It is indeed something to think about.

imho you could create a new general discussions thread that still links (in its first post maybe, idk) to this one, and keep this on for future seasons, so that each one will have that thread but there will be a connection to this one, for those interested in it.
It should specify that LN spoilers are present in the discussion tho (or we should just agree to re-use spoiler tags), since we'll probably just continue this conversation there (if not, I don't really see a particular reason for changing threads and most of us will still keep talking here)

That's my (confusing) opinion, at least
Mar 26, 2019 2:46 AM

Mar 2010
I see, that sounds like a good idea. I''ll setup things up when I have more time, so for time being this wil still e in use.
Mar 26, 2019 5:56 AM

Mar 2010
Oh and BTW the rest of vol 19 scans are here.

https://imgur.com/a/hGZ8lwL#qktDgju
Iron_MawMar 26, 2019 7:00 AM
Mar 27, 2019 2:36 AM

Oct 2015
Jagd84 said:
Wondering If should make an new general discussions in the season 2 forum. What ya'll think?

@LeloTheUnamused @Tony_SansNom @IndianAnimeReker

I'm of the opinion that we continue this thread over at Season 2's thread when it begins airing only. Post-S1 this thread has mainly been used to provide updates on RZ content past the anime, as well general Q/A of the events in Season 1 (and the occasional arguments lol).

Once Season 2 airs, information about post-S2 content should be on the Season 2 discussion thread is what I think is logical. For now I think we can still use this thread as the 'main page', then shift it to Season 2's discussion thread when it's time to do so.
Mar 27, 2019 7:34 AM

Mar 2010
Hmm, sounds like a good idea I guess. There really isn't a pressing need to move forums yet anyway.

HQ scans v19 and Tanpen 4

https://imgur.com/a/91AeTe5
https://imgur.com/a/Jy7PzaV
Mar 27, 2019 8:03 AM

Aug 2014
That Al VS Capella illustration really gives me hype

Also I'm really curious for this Tanpen volume, I'd like to know more about its content (anything with Priscilla and/or Al is interesting to me lol)
Mar 27, 2019 9:06 AM

Aug 2015
Jagd84 said:
Hmm, sounds like a good idea I guess. There really isn't a pressing need to move forums yet anyway.

HQ scans v19 and Tanpen 4

https://imgur.com/a/91AeTe5
https://imgur.com/a/Jy7PzaV

The hell happened to Emillia's leg? Or is it simply bad drawing? It looks twisted.
"Vaut mieux se suffire à soi que finir assoiffé dans le monde des apparences."

Mar 27, 2019 11:11 PM

Mar 2010
It's perspective. You view something moving in mid motion.
Jun 5, 2019 8:17 PM

Mar 2010
@mozgow @LeloTheUnamused @Tony_SansNom

Vol 20 cover

Full art:

Synopsis:

"Theresia, you are beautiful. ...That is why you mustn't be here."

The archbishops of "Greed" and "Wrath" have fallen, but even then the fighting continues in the watergate city. While being watched over by the cold, silver moon, the struggles of friends in different places sets off sparks...! The endless hunger of "Gluttony", the unfulfillable passion of "Lust", the unfailing fighting spirit of "Eight Arms", and the unfinished business of the "Sword Saint" threaten the peace of the city, and one by one, the royal selection camps fall into crisis. The battlefield of impending defeat will be changed by oaths from the past, and promises with friends. And by the "Sword Saint", burning like a red inferno...

"If you knew that I actually fell in love with you at first sight, how surprised would you be?"

From the popular web novel, the twentieth volume of endings and curtains being raised. ...If I could ask one thing, it would be for you to be at peace at last.

Basically the last volume of this arc.
Jun 6, 2019 4:01 AM

Aug 2015
@Jagd84 So onto arc 6 next volume then? I hear Tappei won't stop the web novel but the light novel is coming dangerously close. Not only has he not given us a new chapter for half a year but also, arc 6 was already in hiatus for the anime three years ago. This really doesn't sound good to me.

Jun 6, 2019 6:07 AM

Aug 2014
Woooooooo, very nice

Maybe we'll get a bit more info about the anime when this volume comes out
Jun 6, 2019 6:40 AM

Jul 2014
@Jagd84
I think you have tagged the wrong person (or maybe not :D)

Nice cover, BTW :-)
I will probably read it a year from now.
Jun 6, 2019 2:14 PM

Mar 2010
Tony_SansNom said:
@Jagd84 So onto arc 6 next volume then? I hear Tappei won't stop the web novel but the light novel is coming dangerously close. Not only has he not given us a new chapter for half a year but also, arc 6 was already in hiatus for the anime three years ago. This really doesn't sound good to me.

Well, like I mentioned elsewhere it's not like the LN releases cna't slow down. Especially since there is enough material for 2 seasons.

mozgow said:
@Jagd84
I think you have tagged the wrong person (or maybe not :D)

Nice cover, BTW :-)
I will probably read it a year from now.

I tagged you since I thought you lurked in the thread and would be interested. Sorry if I spoiled you a bit. XD
Jun 6, 2019 2:36 PM

Jul 2014
@Jagd84
I've checked it once when the first season ended :-P

Now I know what would happen but not how :-)

You can tag me once next cover is revealed.
Jun 7, 2019 6:13 AM

Aug 2015
Jagd84 said:
Well, like I mentioned elsewhere it's not like the LN releases cna't slow down. Especially since there is enough material for 2 seasons.

Well it's true. Still, Tappei should be careful, he has been putting arc 6 aside for years, hardly advancing it.

Jun 7, 2019 5:50 PM

Mar 2010
mozgow said:
@Jagd84
I've checked it once when the first season ended :-P

Now I know what would happen but not how :-)

You can tag me once next cover is revealed.

Cool, will keep that in mind.
Pages (93) « First ... « 91 92 [93]

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - 9 hours ago

28 by DoobieSam »»
2 hours ago

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Yesterday, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.