Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2016 9:24 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated fast. So much for "fun" at the festival...

I think there's a clear analogy related to the King of Cyprus tale or whatever. Anyways, I'm prepared for more craziness in this series.
May 5, 2016 12:33 AM
Oct 2013
I've been waiting for someone to translate this for months and it finally happened. Interesting premise, hopefully the mangaka will take advantage of it and produce a good story to go along with it.
May 5, 2016 3:14 AM

Jul 2012
Nothing special for now, but still pretty interesting. Let's see how it goes.
May 5, 2016 5:46 AM

Jan 2015
Wowow, that was amazing.

Can't wait for more. It reminds me of Mahou Shoujo of the end.
May 5, 2016 2:50 PM

Nov 2012
It certainly suits the horror genre. Can't wait to see where the story goes!

But Makoto is such a fricking cutie~ >.<

May 6, 2016 3:12 PM

Jan 2016
Can't wait to see where this will go
Jul 10, 2016 10:11 AM
Mar 2016
Honestly the first chapter was a wow for me. I liked how it didn't take a long time for the gore to kick in and everything turned disastrous pretty quickly. MC seems sweet and kind but that's only going to be a problem in the future. Little brother is definitely not dead, but he's going to come back a little strange- The colored picture foreshadowed our fears of the little boy. Anyway, the chapter had excellent suspense and a wonderful start. If done right it could be a really good manga.

More topics from this board

» Thoughts on This Series?

ChibiReviews - Oct 26, 2015

10 by RobinLopez »»
Aug 19, 2023 4:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.