May 4, 2016 4:55 AM

Apr 2016
-Clean, and decent art
-Must be made within 2007-present
I really like the moment when

That's basically it
no korean webtoon pls
only japanese manga
The Jian, also known as “the bird that shares wings,” only possesses one wing. Unless a male and female pair lean on each other and act as one, they’re incapable of flight. They’re imperfect, incomplete creatures.
May 4, 2016 5:35 AM

Aug 2009
so you like a romance manga where a male mc has a hidden trait that even the mc itself doesn't know?
May 4, 2016 5:44 AM

Apr 2016
pistoleros said:
so you like a romance manga where a male mc has a hidden trait that even the mc itself doesn't know?
Yep, a bit
Damn 30 char
The Jian, also known as “the bird that shares wings,” only possesses one wing. Unless a male and female pair lean on each other and act as one, they’re incapable of flight. They’re imperfect, incomplete creatures.
May 4, 2016 5:57 AM

Aug 2009
Renai Shimasen ka?
Tonari no Kashiwagi san

This has the same atmosphere to Horimiya but doesn't have the moment that you want yet.

Fujiyama-san wa Shishunki
May 4, 2016 6:06 AM

Jul 2014
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Hibi Chouchou

There are more but I'll stick to those since they kinda give the same "vibe" as Horimiya (imo). I actually read these around the same time as Horimiya too... maybe that's why. lol. But either way, they're romance mangas with an innocent and lighthearted feel to it~
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 4, 2016 6:07 AM

Apr 2016
pistoleros said:
Renai Shimasen ka?
Tonari no Kashiwagi san

This has the same atmosphere to Horimiya but doesn't have the moment that you want yet.

Fujiyama looks bad, so I'll watch the other 2 since the males are otaku. Thanks!
May 4, 2016 6:10 AM

Apr 2016
pistoleros said:
Renai Shimasen ka?
Tonari no Kashiwagi san

Actually, I've read the comments on Tonari and said that the female mc only realizes her love for the male mc around chapter 70
So, I'll not read it. Thanks anyways, tho
May 4, 2016 6:12 AM

Apr 2016
raenydays said:
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Hibi Chouchou

There are more but I'll stick to those since they kinda give the same "vibe" as Horimiya (imo). I actually read these around the same time as Horimiya too... maybe that's why. lol. But either way, they're romance mangas with an innocent and lighthearted feel to it~
These look really promising, thanks
May 4, 2016 6:28 AM

Dec 2014
+1 Hibi Chouchou
Last Game is also a really simple cute and pure love-story, though the progression in the main couple's relationship is not as fast as Horimiya.
May 4, 2016 6:49 AM

Jul 2014
CantFindAnyName said:
raenydays said:
Hirunaka no Ryuusei
Hibi Chouchou

These look really promising, thanks

No problem~ Enjoy! ( ̄▽ ̄)
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 4, 2016 1:53 PM

Jan 2014
Switch Girl has exactly what you're looking for.

More topics from this board

» Non-hentai anime with traumatizing rape?

stanklem28 - Feb 7, 2014

40 by Omega90 »»
18 minutes ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone sci-fi + fantasy?

Donkunsan - Yesterday

26 by PostMahouShoujo »»
41 minutes ago

» new season, need recommendations

silversaint - Yesterday

6 by DMind »»
Today, 2:05 AM

» Looking for any recommendations really

TabonyBoy - Apr 16

12 by PostMahouShoujo »»
Today, 1:02 AM

» Grim series for tonight

LoveYourEyes - Apr 1

15 by r3v3l3v3l »»
Yesterday, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.