Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 8, 2016 6:51 PM

Dec 2007
Why do people like Hillary? Both are astoundingly godawful.

This election cycle is particularly depressing. There couldn't be two worse candidates for president. I can only hope for some more third party growth. Maybe this is the year they can finally break through.. I highly doubt it, though.
Aug 8, 2016 7:46 PM

Apr 2014
Here-Hear said:
Altairius said:

Actually he's going to deport the little men, and make the other little men give us better trade deals.

You're three months late.. Do you have Trump's dick so far up your ass that you back go and reply to everything that offends your senpaiii???

I didn't even notice the thread was that old.

You're just being a tsundere though.
Aug 8, 2016 7:48 PM
Jul 2018
I personally dislike both. If only campaigns weren't so expensive, perhaps some brighter and potentially better leaders can come out of the waterworks.
Aug 8, 2016 8:48 PM
Feb 2014
Veronin said:
They still do? I got bored of him after the primaries.

I guess some people can only think through the lens of "Grr, I hate them SJWs!" and will take a clown who knows nothing just as long as that clown is not politically correct. It's pure reactionary bullshit with no basis in reality.

Then again, a lot of people are also voting for Hillary Clinton just because she has a vagina. People are stupid all-around. Just Americans more than most.

He actually outlined his tax plan today in which he said he would lower marginal tax rates for everyone regardless of business type or income. Seems pretty accommodating to the middle class instead of taxing just the rich and using Obama style economics which has only seen major increases in taxes for BOTH the upper and middle classes.

Seems like Trump wants everyone to grow, Democrats just don't like free enterprise nowadays.
Aug 8, 2016 9:07 PM

Dec 2012
I don't necessarily like him, but I am voting for him.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Aug 8, 2016 9:20 PM

Nov 2011
I like Trump because he's not Hillary Clinton.
Aug 8, 2016 10:19 PM

Aug 2013
Hes a straight shooter, doesn't run every word he says by a team of PR, speaks his mind and also hes not Hillary who is and as I always say a legit danger and monster and threat to national security.

America has had enough of empty words from Obama everything he says is just lip service hes completely useless because he doesn't want to take any sides. When he should be telling people not to support BLM when they were killing cops he instead tried to take a pansy way out and also berate cops at their own tribute. America needs a president that will take a hard stance.

Everything Anti Trump only came about during the election and is all assumed or media stirred up frenzy. Hillary has a proven track record of corruption, dirty deals and foul play. I'll take a chance wild card over an assured 100% disaster. The stuff Hillary has done is watergate X10 yet shes let off the hook more times than I can count with stuff that would have sunk other actual presidents over and over.
SpooksAug 8, 2016 10:24 PM
Aug 8, 2016 10:41 PM

Mar 2008
The same reason some guys take a shit in urinals; they do it in an act of rebellion and think it's funny but in reality are just being idiots.
Aug 8, 2016 10:43 PM

Jun 2016
Veronin said:

People are stupid all-around. Just Americans more than most.

So if we were to replace "American" with some other national, racial, or ethnic group, would this statement be racist/hateful/intolerantl? Or we should just accept that "Americans are dumb durrrr"?
The football field isn't the only place where you could use a good line.
Aug 8, 2016 11:05 PM

Aug 2013
traed said:
The same reason some guys take a shit in urinals; they do it in an act of rebellion and think it's funny but in reality are just being idiots.

No that would be bernie supporters.

Suppose thats proven idiots now though, bought by Sh-Killary.
Aug 8, 2016 11:09 PM

Jun 2015
because, he's not a pussy, and he's not hillary
Aug 8, 2016 11:12 PM

Mar 2008
Spooks said:
Hes a straight shooter, doesn't run every word he says by a team of PR, speaks his mind and also hes not Hillary who is and as I always say a legit danger and monster and threat to national security.
If he doesn't pass what he says by anyone he too is a threat to national security since he could blurt out the wrong things. For all you know he could give nuclear launch codes for some pussy. Not like he hasnt cheated in the past.

Spooks said:
America has had enough of empty words from Obama everything he says is just lip service hes completely useless because he doesn't want to take any sides. When he should be telling people not to support BLM when they were killing cops he instead tried to take a pansy way out and also berate cops at their own tribute. America needs a president that will take a hard stance.
Some of those promises unfulfilled is from republicans in congress blocking him from doing some things. The President isn't a king.

Spooks said:
Everything Anti Trump only came about during the election and is all assumed or media stirred up frenzy. Hillary has a proven track record of corruption, dirty deals and foul play. I'll take a chance wild card over an assured 100% disaster. The stuff Hillary has done is watergate X10 yet shes let off the hook more times than I can count with stuff that would have sunk other actual presidents over and over.

I bet you didn't even know he existed before then. He has been critiqued and criminally investigated long before.
traedAug 8, 2016 11:15 PM
Aug 8, 2016 11:15 PM

May 2012
People hate obama, sjws and the like. He appeals to working class whites who feel they have been neglected. Just a lot of political failures over the past decade and people are mad.

The only thing I like him for is his trolling abilities. People get so angry and for what? Nothing.
Aug 9, 2016 12:34 AM

Oct 2014
So much word-thinking in this thread. Scott Adams seems to be right after all. There are only word-thinkers, who all think they are actually "rational people" although they are not because they are easily influenced by confirmation bias and other fallacies, and then there are the persuaders, who control the word-thinkers by leading people into confirmation bias and other fallacies.
Aug 9, 2016 4:05 AM
Jul 2018
Because he supports big breasts. if i vote for him, he will make breasts great again
Aug 9, 2016 5:47 AM

Feb 2008
Nico- said:
He actually outlined his tax plan today in which he said he would lower marginal tax rates for everyone regardless of business type or income. Seems pretty accommodating to the middle class instead of taxing just the rich and using Obama style economics which has only seen major increases in taxes for BOTH the upper and middle classes.

Seems like Trump wants everyone to grow, Democrats just don't like free enterprise nowadays.

His policies are totally fine. I can get down with a lot of the things he is proposing, especially with regards to the economy and terrorism, since I don't think punishing businesses or wealthy citizens helps anyone, or that Islamic culture is compatible with the west.

I just don't think he is a very good figurehead for these policies. It was a lot of fun watching him squash his opposition during the primaries, despite being a complete outsider, and the memes and everything were wonderful. American politics had never seen anything like it before.

It's just that when the election is only three months away, joking about Russia hacking a US politician's emails, insulting a military family, and so on, makes me a bit worried about the idea of him actually being president. That stuff just can't pass anymore this late into the election cycle, as evidenced by his recent poll numbers. And even if his recent mistakes didn't bother me too much on a personal level, it does still raise some questions about whether or not he understands how to campaign properly. The economics speech is a sign that he's aware of his mistakes and wants to get things back in order, but Trump is Trump and I would not be at all surprised if he says something completely ridiculous in a few weeks' time again for the press attention.

I want to like him, but he needs to campaign for the good of Americans rather than waging a war against political correctness and Hillary Clinton.

JackDuluoz said:
So if we were to replace "American" with some other national, racial, or ethnic group, would this statement be racist/hateful/intolerantl? Or we should just accept that "Americans are dumb durrrr"?

"Americans" are not a race. Being critical of a country is hardly racist or hateful.

And hey, for the record, I think Canada is full of morons as well. We have Quebec so you could even argue we're worse!
Aug 9, 2016 6:02 AM
Aug 9, 2016 7:29 AM
Jul 2018
Because there is still a number of people in the American population that are exactly like him: ignorant, pathetic and bigoted racist morons
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Plushies

_Nette_ - 10 hours ago

11 by Ex-Aid »»
4 minutes ago

» Believe it or not, but my father-in-law works for law enforcement

DesuMaiden - 3 hours ago

10 by traed »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Would you be a good partner? ( 1 2 )

Ejrodiew - Apr 14

59 by cody »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Bluey is the most watched anime in the world now

tsukareru - Yesterday

15 by SaiteiDaOrette »»
2 hours ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

68 by shadowdownfall »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.