Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 2, 2016 7:33 AM
May 2016
so in ep 12 yuuko is back to the world of the living and the something with the logic doesnt end up...here is the dialige and what i dont understand, she says:

''i am back''
teichi-kun: why ?
yuuko: ''well it looks like i couldnt go to heaven
i thought all of my worldly regrats had disappeared and everything but it looks like i was wrong.
something was keeping me here . our very last kiss ''

so now they are together , but once teichi will grow old and die i keep wandering-
will she be unable to go to heaven , or she will be like '' i will see him in the next world '' and accept everyting once he died so she can go to him in heaven ? how can that be a happy ending? what would you think will happen once teichi dies can she find accaptance to that kiss once he gone since she knows she will see him in heaven? the logic doesnt add up ! its ruinning my joy of the series :(

May 4, 2016 11:25 PM

Mar 2015
@dror13 That is the anime ending. I heard that the manga got different ending.
This salad is salty favored
May 5, 2016 2:26 AM

Oct 2009
dror13 said:
so in ep 12 yuuko is back to the world of the living and the something with the logic doesnt end up...here is the dialige and what i dont understand, she says:

''i am back''
teichi-kun: why ?
yuuko: ''well it looks like i couldnt go to heaven
i thought all of my worldly regrats had disappeared and everything but it looks like i was wrong.
something was keeping me here . our very last kiss ''

so now they are together , but once teichi will grow old and die i keep wandering-
will she be unable to go to heaven , or she will be like '' i will see him in the next world '' and accept everyting once he died so she can go to him in heaven ? how can that be a happy ending? what would you think will happen once teichi dies can she find accaptance to that kiss once he gone since she knows she will see him in heaven? the logic doesnt add up ! its ruinning my joy of the series :(

The anime ending was stupid, so anticlimatic smh.
Anyway, I think Teichi himself is technically her last regret or wtv not the Kiss (she was just using that as a joke), so she decided to stay in the hoooman world. They become all lovey-dovey with each other until Teichi grows old (assuming he doesn't marry someone, he's still with Yuuko) and dies.
Now since Yuuko's last regret was/is Teichi, once Teichi dies, Yuuko will also disappear and they will have a happy ever after in Heaven (if they do go in Heaven lol).

_Esper_ said:
@dror13 That is the anime ending. I heard that the manga got different ending.

The manga ending was

May 5, 2016 2:33 AM

Mar 2015
Well at least it was a happy ending. The tone of the series didn't really fit for a sad and tragic ending in my opinion.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
May 5, 2016 2:38 AM

Mar 2015
@Thug_Gou Nice theory!

And thanks for the spoiler. It sound like true horror. Will read the manga when I have the time.
EsperMay 5, 2016 2:42 AM
May 5, 2016 2:57 AM

Oct 2009
_Esper_ said:
@Thug_Gou Nice theory!

And thanks for the spoiler. It sound like true horror. Will read the manga when I have the time.

I actually just read the last chapter of the manga cause I wasn't satisfied with the anime ending lol
But if you wanna know the full story you should, there are more characters in the manga that weren't introduced in the anime... and Yuuko's backstory was a bit different too.

May 5, 2016 3:05 AM

Mar 2015
Thug_Gou said:
_Esper_ said:
@Thug_Gou Nice theory!

I actually just read the last chapter of the manga cause I wasn't satisfied with the anime ending lol
But if you wanna know the full story you should, there are more characters in the manga that weren't introduced in the anime... and Yuuko's backstory was a bit different too.
Ehhh.. Ok. It seems that have to read it from the beginning. Thanks again for the tips.
Jun 19, 2016 9:00 PM
Feb 2015
GaryMuffuginOak said:
Well at least it was a happy ending. The tone of the series didn't really fit for a sad and tragic ending in my opinion.

This. I'm all for appreciating and exploring the themes of sadness and tragedy, but it really wasn't appropriate given the tone of this particular series. It was calling out for a happy and cute ending. So unlike many others who were upset, I was content with the anime. I don't really see much difference between the two endings anyways, they're both happy.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Jun 17, 2012

156 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:40 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2012

567 by Ronninn »»
Mar 26, 10:37 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jun 3, 2012

142 by Karva1 »»
Mar 13, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 27, 2012

169 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Tasogare Otome x Amnesia Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - May 20, 2012

149 by Karva1 »»
Mar 12, 7:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.