Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
They should adapt the story from the beginning and release high quality seasons or OVAS with NO CHOPPY CGI!!!
May 1, 2016 12:17 PM

May 2010
I don't get it.....why start the berserk anime as a sequel to the movies when the movies didn't even properly adapt the story? If money is a concern, why don't they just drop short 12 episode seasons where they pour all their budget into those 12 episodes? That way, they wouldn't have to use cheap, choppy cgi.

They could even just drop high quality OVAS once a month like how HELLSING: ULTIMATE did.

If you think about it, there's no point in rushing this anime cuz the pace of chapter releases for the manga is extremely slow. In the long term, Wouldn't they make more money creating an amazing anime that stands the test of time?...... Idk man maybe I just have a high standards for anime adaptations after seeing shows like:

FMA:Brotherhood & Hellsing:Ultimate
YouniverSoulMay 10, 2016 11:29 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 2, 2016 8:39 AM
May 2016
I totally agree with you.
This manga spans 26 years in the making. The quality for each manga is insanely detailed. The story arcs are brilliant.
It deserves a anime style that will stand the test of time, like the mangas do.
This cgi will look like shit in 4 years time, unless they somehow make it indistinguishable from regular anime, but judging from the teaser it will look terrible.

They need to take their time with this anime, page to page, word to word, use the manga as the gospel for this anime. from the golden age arc all the way to the fantasia arc.
May 3, 2016 7:38 PM

May 2010
Yeah the teaser Was exxxtremely disappointing. I just dont get it. Kentaro Muira is obviously VERY attentive to details in every panel of his manga.

You can easily see the effort he puts in.....Why would he be ok with an anime studio misrepresenting his art in anime form?......I know they can't completely replicate his amazing art, but they could at least try lol

They must be cutting him a BIG check or something.

May 6, 2016 4:00 PM

Jan 2013
Rafa-Dono said:
I don't know why people bitch so much about it being CG or no. Actually I do think it's better this way.

I think ALL anime should migrate to CG.
... Wow. Please get out.
May 7, 2016 12:33 AM

Oct 2015
If there is anything that I don't want to see animated again it's the golden age arc. It's been done twice already and to be frank I'm sick of seeing it being animated instead of the other arcs.

Yeah, the CGI is a bummer, it would be much nicer without it.

That being said, if it's done well and isn't cheap then I'm fine with it. Nothing will come close to the manga art anyway and I think that most people watching this will be doing so after reading the manga up to the end of the conviction arc.

I'm just happy that Susumu Hirasawa is back doing more Berserk music.
May 7, 2016 12:42 AM

Jan 2016
Because people in japan didn't love Berserk as much as we do? I don't know much about the market there, but this.. It's like they're not trying to sell it. The anime were made for nostalgic purposes only I think, so why bother making it a masterpiece anime?

But hei, at least we get to watch guts moving on screen again :D
マジ Saitama 殴り
May 7, 2016 12:52 AM

Nov 2015
Please no more golden age
oh please
i just want to see guts squash demon babies already
May 10, 2016 4:28 PM

Jul 2014
I would say that the CGI will be my least concern, I will complain more about how censured and smoothed will be the content in the anime.

Honestly, I'm tired of the Golden Age Arc animated twice, I want to see Blackswordsman and Conviction Arcs animated.
May 11, 2016 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
As with a lot of Berserk fans, I'm just excited that we're getting the motherfucking Black Swordsman instead of another Golden Age adaptation.
May 14, 2016 1:58 AM

Aug 2013
Man what the hell are you smoking? That's a terrible idea. The movies are fine (seems like you haven't even watched them). And remaking the golden age stuff is a GARBAGE idea. Who the fuck wants to see that shit AGAIN?
May 14, 2016 2:29 AM

May 2016
I could live without GA arc, but I'm not sure how good of a decision it will be if they don't at least make some sort of a short recap before they start with the BS arc, or at least have some kind of a short flashback arc at some point... In the end there are gonna be newcomers to the series and depending on what the studio chooses as the starting point those people might get really confused.

I guess they could always watch the movies though if they aren't into manga and can't stand the outdated visuals of '97 anime.

Also I'm pretty curious as how would they do the (guess I'll spoiler tag it just in case)
in 2016, since anime have been getting really censored lately and that's one damn shocking scene.
May 14, 2016 1:59 PM

May 2010
Melt_Banana said:
I could live without GA arc, but I'm not sure how good of a decision it will be if they don't at least make some sort of a short recap before they start with the BS arc, or at least have some kind of a short flashback arc at some point... In the end there are gonna be newcomers to the series and depending on what the studio chooses as the starting point those people might get really confused.

I guess they could always watch the movies though if they aren't into manga and can't stand the outdated visuals of '97 anime.

Also I'm pretty curious as how would they do the (guess I'll spoiler tag it just in case)
in 2016, since anime have been getting really censored lately and that's one damn shocking scene.

Thats was my whole point. They should just start from the top so ppl that have never watched the movies can be up to speed. And that's why I said they should just release OVAS so it can be completely uncensored.
May 14, 2016 3:20 PM

May 2016
Benevolance said:

Thats was my whole point. They should just start from the top so ppl that have never watched the movies can be up to speed. And that's why I said they should just release OVAS so it can be completely uncensored.

Well I'd be fine with watching a couple of OVAs just because I love GA arc, but what's the point of making them when the visuals would most likely be very similar to those you can see in the movies... I mean it seems like the new anime series is gonna be even heavier on CGI than movies used to be...

I dunno, I wanna see the BS arc animated already, but then again I'm not sure if skipping whole GA is a good decision from the financial standpoint on the studio's side... Really confused here.

I do agree that we could live without CGI though. Well implemented CGI can definitely make me go "woah!", but bad CGI can totally ruin the experience... and well, there's more bad than good CGI (at least in my opinion)

EDIT: For example in that trailer, pool of blood is an example of a nice CGI, but everything from the fight totally sucked (especially that cell shaded close up)
May 14, 2016 5:54 PM

May 2015
Benevolance said:
I don't get it.....why start the berserk anime as a sequel to the movies when the movies didn't even properly adapt the story?

I checked that out, and the only major difference seems to be that they didn't adapt Guts childhood? What was wrong?

ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
May 14, 2016 6:04 PM

Oct 2014
Start again from the start? Lol.

I would be happy with this sequel than another GA arc.
May 15, 2016 1:28 AM

Oct 2015
Melt_Banana said:

There is stuff in the arc the anime is covering that is just as bad if not worse than that. I get the feeling this will be one of those 'wait for the uncensored release' types of anime.
May 15, 2016 2:12 AM

May 2016
BrionacAL said:
There is stuff in the arc the anime is covering that is just as bad if not worse than that. I get the feeling this will be one of those 'wait for the uncensored release' types of anime.

Well it's been good two years since I last read Berserk (I'm up to date by that point), but I can't really remember anything that made me feel nearly as uneasy as the Eclipse.

But yeah, there sure is a lot of gore coming, so there's either gonna be tons of censoring, or they are just gonna make most of the gruesome deaths of humans happen offscreen and go with little to no censoring when Guts is fighting against apostles.
Melt_BananaMay 15, 2016 2:16 AM
May 16, 2016 1:51 PM

Oct 2015
Benevolance said:
I don't get it.....why start the berserk anime as a sequel to the movies when the movies didn't even properly adapt the story? If money is a concern, why don't they just drop short 12 episode seasons where they pour all their budget into those 12 episodes? That way, they wouldn't have to use cheap, choppy cgi.

They could even just drop high quality OVAS once a month like how HELLSING: ULTIMATE did.

If you think about it, there's no point in rushing this anime cuz the pace of chapter releases for the manga is extremely slow. In the long term, Wouldn't they make more money creating an amazing anime that stands the test of time?...... Idk man maybe I just have a high standards for anime adaptations after seeing shows like:

They already created an anime "that stands the test of time", in the original anime, which honestly, has really gone in and out of the Golden age Arc. The movies act as summaries, which I was fine with.

The series really need to move on with the story and cover the black swordsman/conviction arc. We've had enough of the Golden Age arc, in fact I found even the films to be well executed especially the Third one. No need to go back.

Melt_Banana said:

Well it's been good two years since I last read Berserk (I'm up to date by that point), but I can't really remember anything that made me feel nearly as uneasy as the Eclipse.

But yeah, there sure is a lot of gore coming, so there's either gonna be tons of censoring, or they are just gonna make most of the gruesome deaths of humans happen offscreen and go with little to no censoring when Guts is fighting against apostles.

I always find it funny that people find the rape to be the one horrible thing in Berserk, not the orgy of killings that followed the eclipse. But let's move on.

Yeah I definitely think its infeasible in 2016 to adapt the conviction/blackswordsman arc whilst showing everything as it was. The anime would just be non-stop dark, because its only during the millenium Falcon arc that the story gets more light-hearted.

All I hope is they reach the tower of conviction part of the story, but I am pessimistic about that (I think it will stop at the count part of the story).
lancer35May 16, 2016 2:01 PM
May 16, 2016 2:48 PM

May 2016
lancer35 said:
(I think it will stop at the count part of the story).

While I would definitely like to see Conviction arc being animated I seriously doubt we'll get it this time.
I remember Conviction arc being pretty long so I went and checked the wiki out and found that it spans over more than 80 chapters... Now, even if they decided to rush through the whole fairy stuff, they would still have too much material to work with when it comes to the real deal - Mozgus and what happens after Guts deals with him. With that approach they would still need at least between 20 and 25 EPs in order for anime to not feel awfully rushed.

Still, at least we can look forward to Guts vs Count fight. In the end Count is one huge (and creepy) mofo in his apostle form and I just can't wait to see the whole thing animated. I'm afraid that it might leave me crying for more Berserk if they pull it off nicely :D

And yeah, now that I think about it, maybe they're just testing the waters by animating BS arc first, so they can see if it will be a good economic decision to animate whole Conviction arc since the whole thing would probably take ~30 EPs in order to do it some real justice.
May 16, 2016 8:57 PM

Oct 2015
Melt_Banana said:
lancer35 said:
(I think it will stop at the count part of the story).

now that I think about it, maybe they're just testing the waters by animating BS arc first, so they can see if it will be a good economic decision to animate whole Conviction arc since the whole thing would probably take ~30 EPs in order to do it some real justice.

Isn't it confirmed to be the Conviction arc though? We already have Isidro, Serpico and Farnese confirmed to be in the new series. I can see them abridging the Black swordsman arc and the stuff with the fairies to get to the meat of things at a faster rate so I'm guessing It'll probably be the same deal as the movies where some arcs were removed for time reasons.

I'm guessing it will end when
That would be a nice stinger to end on.
May 17, 2016 12:45 AM

Jan 2016
BrionacAL said:

Same here, that ending would sums up berserk as a series, but how many episodes they're going to adapt? it's more likely they're going to skip stuffs... lots of stuff.. if they made it as an ending
マジ Saitama 殴り
May 17, 2016 3:04 AM

Oct 2015
All I want is to see guts killing demons animated I dont care if its animated with a potato I just want to see it.
May 17, 2016 3:42 AM

May 2016
BrionacAL said:
Isn't it confirmed to be the Conviction arc though? We already have Isidro, Serpico and Farnese confirmed to be in the new series. I can see them abridging the Black swordsman arc and the stuff with the fairies to get to the meat of things at a faster rate so I'm guessing It'll probably be the same deal as the movies where some arcs were removed for time reasons.

Well, from what I've heard BS arc is also getting animated, but it's not all that long (even when you take chapter length into account)... If they are going for BS+Conviction adaptation, then maybe they could just do a Count fight and be over with BS arc... Even though they would skip all the build up toward it (they'd probably still need to include that God Hand scene though), it would still hype up everyone (especially newcomers to the series) for all the brutality that's coming.
After that just rush through fairy subarc and focus on Mozgus and his henchmen (probably skip a bit of stuff here too) and finish the whole thing with your prediction.
Depending on how much Conviction content they skip they could possibly fit it in your average 20-25 EP format, although I feel like 30EP format would be more fitting for that approach (one can only hope)...

But, as I said, it's been ages since I've last read Berserk so I'm not sure how skipping anything from Conviction would affect the overall product.
May 17, 2016 4:10 AM

May 2016
I hate CGI so god damn much in anime, it ruined Ajin for me. Also from what i've seen from the new Berserk trailer the CG don't look so fabulous.

But who cares it's Berserk I'll probably watch it anyway.
lame...
May 17, 2016 4:49 AM
Jul 2018
All the fans who don't want to sit through the golden age arc again could have just sat out until the anime progressed past that point. I'm guessing the fear that many would actually do that is why they're skipping it in the first place even though the arc is yet to be done justice by its adaptations so far in my opinion. This should be judged as its own adaptation and the fact that it's skipping over the best arc in the manga on top of all the shitty cgi really doesn't leave me with high hopes for this series.'

A well animated complete adaptation for Berserk that doesn't skip over shit is pretty much a pipe-dream at this point.
May 18, 2016 6:55 AM

Oct 2015
Melt_Banana said:

While I would definitely like to see Conviction arc being animated I seriously doubt we'll get it this time.
I remember Conviction arc being pretty long so I went and checked the wiki out and found that it spans over more than 80 chapters... Now, even if they decided to rush through the whole fairy stuff, they would still have too much material to work with when it comes to the real deal - Mozgus and what happens after Guts deals with him. With that approach they would still need at least between 20 and 25 EPs in order for anime to not feel awfully rushed.

Still, at least we can look forward to Guts vs Count fight. In the end Count is one huge (and creepy) mofo in his apostle form and I just can't wait to see the whole thing animated. I'm afraid that it might leave me crying for more Berserk if they pull it off nicely :D

And yeah, now that I think about it, maybe they're just testing the waters by animating BS arc first, so they can see if it will be a good economic decision to animate whole Conviction arc since the whole thing would probably take ~30 EPs in order to do it some real justice.

I would be waiting for the Guts/Griffith confrontation in the other dimension during the count fight, even more.

When I mentioned the tower of conviction, basically what I envisioned is that they skip much of the conviction arc, except the Holy Chain knights & Eclipse #2, stopping with a finale of Griffith being reincarnated.
But you are right, its too optimistic.

I am quite curious about how they will include the Black Swordsman arc though, considering how horribly dark the damn thing is, especially Guts' attitude during that arc in which he could barely be considered a hero.

That said, we never know (about the tower of conviction). They did show in the preview Farnese/Serpico/the holy chain knights, so who knows how far they go. Maybe just maybe they reach the tower.

Just think...They have all these voice actors with main roles that are really part of conviction arc (Farnese, etc). So who knows.
May 18, 2016 8:59 AM

May 2016
@lancer35

I would be waiting for the Guts/Griffith confrontation in the other dimension during the count fight, even more.

That would totally be an amazing introduction to the season. Huge monster + God Hand (not to mention that the locations in which those fights take place are already badass). They could do this over the course of two eps probably and make it so everyone (including total newcomers get super hyped for the rest of the show).

Just think...They have all these voice actors with main roles that are really part of conviction arc (Farnese, etc). So who knows.

Just did a bit more reading about the upcoming anime and yeah, Farnese is definitely a part of it so we are getting Conviction for sure, I'm still kinda worried about 24 EP format, but since Miura is gonna be supervising the whole thing it could end up pretty good.

Only time will tell how good they adapt the story, but as long as they give me some badass fights to watch I'm fine with it. I can always reread the manga if I wanna go more in depth anyway (don't know about newcomers though).
May 18, 2016 12:27 PM

Apr 2011
This looks even worse than generic CGI — instead it looks like they are using stop-motion clay figurines, or paper ones? As the original poster said; I'd much prefer it if they would drop an hour-long episode every few months, as was done with Hellsing Ultimate. Fans would not have been bothered by the time-frame.

» "You've fought a valiant duel, my friend..." «

⍏⍏⍏⍏⍏

inspector @ MAL's anime watching challenge
May 18, 2016 12:37 PM
Jul 2018
Berserk will never get a good adaptation. Ever.
May 19, 2016 10:27 AM

May 2015
lancer35 said:
Benevolance said:

They already created an anime "that stands the test of time", in the original anime, which honestly, has really gone in and out of the Golden age Arc. The movies act as summaries, which I was fine with.

The series really need to move on with the story and cover the black swordsman/conviction arc. We've had enough of the Golden Age arc, in fact I found even the films to be well executed especially the Third one. No need to go back.

Melt_Banana said:

I always find it funny that people find the rape to be the one horrible thing in Berserk, not the orgy of killings that followed the eclipse. But let's move on.

Yeah I definitely think its infeasible in 2016 to adapt the conviction/blackswordsman arc whilst showing everything as it was. The anime would just be non-stop dark, because its only during the millenium Falcon arc that the story gets more light-hearted.

All I hope is they reach the tower of conviction part of the story, but I am pessimistic about that (I think it will stop at the count part of the story).

Well that would be little. o_o The count arc is directly after the golden age, which they aren't doing? Isn't that like 3 volumes or something? /:

Why are we critiquing an anime that hasn't come out yet lol
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
May 19, 2016 1:30 PM

May 2010
Nicholaevich said:

Dont say that... Have some hope lol.
May 21, 2016 3:43 PM
Jul 2015
Benevolance said:
Nicholaevich said:

Dont say that... Have some hope lol.

I think that happens because it's a seinen anime that won't look good if you censor stuff (since almost everything Guts does involves blood/gore). Therefore big/good studios won't take the offer since they won't be able to sell it to TV.
May 24, 2016 11:59 PM

Oct 2015
Nicholaevich said:

I am quite positive about Berserk and its future adaptations.
Berserk went downhill in the decade of 2000s, but for some reason (I would say because of how unique this anime is), there is currently a massive RENEWED following and interest from the millennial generation, who can read Berserk online and watch it too.

This is why I imagine the black swordsman/conviction arc is finally getting adapted. People are damn attracted to Berserk, to the badass characters, to the dark fantasy world. The popularity of games like the dark souls series, and other dark games, shows this kind of setting has hit a deep market which is very popular with people (both in Japan and the West).

Berserk came at an unfortunate time (90s/2000s), and there was not the technology to make proper videogames or anime, which is needed for something with the visuals of Berserk.

I can honestly foresee this franchise becoming a massive money-maker like Shingeki No Kyojin or other such violent series. All I imagine is they will SLIGHTLY tone down the sexual violence, but otherwise it will happen. Guts is pretty much one of the top 5 favourite anime characters online, and has a huge following.

The business part is not whats worrying me. There is plenty of material to adapt into games or anime. The problem I fear is Miura never really finishing the story, instead of concluding it swiftly like he should.
May 28, 2016 6:11 AM

May 2012
The CG is gonna look awful.
May 28, 2016 6:55 AM

Jan 2014
who_dat_ninja said:

Yup, I don't know why Japan thinks Berserk is good with CGI, when it's not at all. Probably going to drop couple episodes in. This is coming from someone who has bought all 37 manga volumes for Berserk
May 28, 2016 7:59 AM

May 2010
DoctorWasabi said:
who_dat_ninja said:

Yup, I don't know why Japan thinks Berserk is good with CGI, when it's not at all. Probably going to drop couple episodes in. This is coming from someone who has bought all 37 manga volumes for Berserk

Lol comonnnn, be honest,Your gonna keep watching cuz we at-least were getting something lmaoo
May 28, 2016 1:55 PM

May 2012
DoctorWasabi said:
who_dat_ninja said:

It looks like a long Fire Emblem cutscene.
May 29, 2016 3:08 AM

Nov 2013
There's already a series and movies of the first part of the manga, would good would it do to adapt it again? I'd rather see a sequel.
You all need to watch Nami.

May 29, 2016 1:06 PM

Feb 2009
Not a fan of the way CG is implemented in anime, but I'll be watching.
May 31, 2016 4:54 PM
Dec 2010
It may not be the best option but im glad they r doing something rather than nothing. I plan to buy it on bluray if it releases here in NA to show support for the continuation of the story through anime.
May 31, 2016 5:39 PM

Jun 2008
Man can you imagine if Bones or Madhouse was adapting this instead :( would have been incredible

I liked the movies don't get me wrong, but I'm assuming this is a series cause that CG looks horrible. I'll still watch it though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 31, 2016 7:32 PM

May 2010
21 said:
Man can you imagine if Bones or Madhouse was adapting this instead :( would have been incredible

THATS WHAT IM SAYIN! lol.
Now I finally understand the why popular mangas like "Vagabond" never got an anime adaption: The author was smart!
There are dozens of anime that come out each year that could've been MASTERPIECES if they just adapted the source material properly.

The ppl that are making this Berserk anime obviously don't give a flying FUCK what the fans want. Its all about the$$$
Jun 9, 2016 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
K_Omsa said:
Because people in japan didn't love Berserk as much as we do? I don't know much about the market there, but this.. It's like they're not trying to sell it. The anime were made for nostalgic purposes only I think, so why bother making it a masterpiece anime?

This is a load of bullshit. If that were indeed the case, then why bother making ANOTHER anime of Berserk? Berserk has sold millions of copies in Japan and has influenced popular series such as Dark Souls.

No, the real reason why they are using CG is simple: it's because animating huge ass monsters with complex designs and all of the little intricacies of the characters' armors would be way too damn difficult to animate traditionally. So they are using CG since it is more efficient.
Not to mention all of the epic battles with soldiers on horses (which are VERY difficult to animate). Not sure if they'll get that far, though.
removed-userJun 9, 2016 12:57 PM
Jun 10, 2016 12:11 AM

May 2010
Cucky said:
All the fans who don't want to sit through the golden age arc again could have just sat out until the anime progressed past that point. I'm guessing the fear that many would actually do that is why they're skipping it in the first place even though the arc is yet to be done justice by its adaptations so far in my opinion. This should be judged as its own adaptation and the fact that it's skipping over the best arc in the manga on top of all the shitty cgi really doesn't leave me with high hopes for this series.'

A well animated complete adaptation for Berserk that doesn't skip over shit is pretty much a pipe-dream at this point.

EXACTLY how I feel bro....just a pipe dream
Jun 10, 2016 12:32 AM

May 2010
HikariJake said:
K_Omsa said:

This is a load of bullshit. If that were indeed the case, then why bother making ANOTHER anime of Berserk? Berserk has sold millions of copies in Japan and has influenced popular series such as Dark Souls.

No, the real reason why they are using CG is simple: it's because animating huge ass monsters with complex designs and all of the little intricacies of the characters' armors would be way too damn difficult to animate traditionally. So they are using CG since it is more efficient.
Not to mention all of the epic battles with soldiers on horses (which are VERY difficult to animate). Not sure if they'll get that far, though.

Too damn difficult!?... are you serious?
Have you ever seen how beautifully detailed an animes art/animation can REALLY get?... Do yourself a favor and go watch: 'Redline', 'Fate Zero' & 'The Garden of Words'......Those are just a few anime's with gorgeously detailed art/animation....It CAN be done....trust me, it can...but that's rare.
Jun 10, 2016 4:22 AM
May 2010
Because berserk is ancient and its a long story with multiple arcs, they aren't going to adapt it all once more.
Just watch the ye olde tv anime and the movies or if that not doing it for you read the manga up untill the point this anime start.
Jun 10, 2016 4:28 AM
Jun 10, 2016 5:40 AM
May 2015
The art in the movies wasn't bad, I actually liked it a lot. But what I've seen from the teaser is really choppy and ugly. Its a shame, but Berserk is Berserk so I'll watch it anyway.
Jun 10, 2016 7:17 AM
Jul 2018
Benevolance said:
HikariJake said:

Too damn difficult!?... are you serious?
Have you ever seen how beautifully detailed an animes art/animation can REALLY get?... Do yourself a favor and go watch: 'Redline', 'Fate Zero' & 'The Garden of Words'......Those are just a few anime's with gorgeously detailed art/animation....It CAN be done....trust me, it can...but that's rare.

I've seen all of those.
Redline took SEVEN YEARS to animate.
Fate/Zero and Kara no Kyoukai are a mix of hand drawn and CG. Like Berserk.
So my point still stands.

And btw, Type Moon character design for the most part is not nearly as complex as the art in Berserk.
Jun 10, 2016 8:34 AM

May 2010
Lukitekato said:
The art in the movies wasn't bad, I actually liked it a lot. But what I've seen from the teaser is really choppy and ugly. Its a shame, but Berserk is Berserk so I'll watch it anyway.

The art/cgi in the first 2 movies were average at best. The third movie looked decent I guess. Still sub-par CGI compared to how good it can be.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Berserk Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2016

989 by JosefStalinium »»
Apr 20, 5:30 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 15, 2016

231 by Qtaro91_original »»
Mar 24, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2016

181 by Xxbrunoguerra »»
Mar 12, 6:58 PM

» Why does berserk, one of the greatest manga has such a shitty anime adaptation?

IMortaI - Aug 14, 2023

30 by Old_School_Akira »»
Dec 31, 2023 6:37 AM

Poll: » Berserk Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 29, 2016

118 by Alphanumerische »»
Nov 28, 2023 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.