Forum Settings
Forums

How do you get through your day and how hard is your day?

New
May 1, 2016 7:25 AM

Apr 2016
Are your days just normal and nothing happen or do you hate whatever you are doing or you are happy with where you are? Do tell.
May 1, 2016 7:37 AM
Apr 2015
Yea it's pretty normal, on weekdays I go to school and after I have tennis. That's about it and on weekends I play tennis or volleyball, hang out with friends, and watch anime. lol
May 1, 2016 7:42 AM

Apr 2016
I am waiting for that one guy that hates his life and everything that goes with living.
May 1, 2016 7:47 AM

Jul 2013
life is hard and boring

i hope things improve soon ;-;

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

May 1, 2016 7:48 AM

Dec 2011
Yeah I hate my life and my work right now.
But what I hate the most is this useless thread.
May 1, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2016
Glub said:

You can help by discussing how shitty, awful and downright fucked your life is.
May 1, 2016 7:51 AM

Apr 2016
I guess life is mostly normal for people, I expected more essays of complains.
May 1, 2016 8:06 AM

Dec 2011
Trolls_Bane said:
Glub said:

You can help by discussing how shitty, awful and downright fucked your life is.

I won't because I hate you and everyone here on MAL, specially those annoying moderators.
May 1, 2016 8:13 AM

Jun 2013
Mostly they are ok... but when something unexpected happens, i really do get upset... specially if it's some shocking piece of news. Usually I would just watch anime.
May 1, 2016 8:16 AM

Apr 2016
Glub said:

I won't because I hate you and everyone here on MAL, specially those annoying moderators.

Please do tell more. Why do you hate them?
May 1, 2016 8:17 AM

Apr 2016
Nasieir said:
Mostly they are ok... but when something unexpected happens, i really do get upset... specially if it's some shocking piece of news. Usually I would just watch anime.

Re-watching or scanning through the new ones?
May 1, 2016 8:32 AM

Dec 2011
Trolls_Bane said:
Glub said:

Please do tell more. Why do you hate them?

If you keep creating useless threads like this one you will meet them for sure and so you will understand why I hate them.
But unlike you, I created wonderful threads. All of them were deleted because the moderators are more baka than a Psyduck.
They can't see how awesome my threads were. I feel sorry for them.
May 1, 2016 8:36 AM

Apr 2016
Glub said:

If you keep creating useless threads like this one you will meet them for sure and so you will understand why I hate them.
But unlike you, I created wonderful threads. All of them were deleted because the moderators are more baka than a Psyduck.

Yes, I am sorry no one sees you as the misunderstood Da Vinci like genius that you are and I am even more sorry to intrude upon your grandeur with my insignificant thread, the fact that you even grant your presence here is something I have to remember. But seriously, what threads did you make and why did the mods delete it?
May 1, 2016 8:59 AM
Jul 2018
These past 2 or 3 weeks were complete shit but I handled them in the most chilled way possible .... By being overly aggressive with idiots irl and online mostly irl though.
May 1, 2016 9:07 AM

Dec 2011
Trolls_Bane said:
Glub said:

Yes, I am sorry no one sees you as the misunderstood Da Vinci like genius that you are and I am even more sorry to intrude upon your grandeur with my insignificant thread, the fact that you even grant your presence here is something I have to remember. But seriously, what threads did you make and why did the mods delete it?

They deleted these threads:
"How do I seduce a female user on MAL"
"Women are Pokemons"
"Why are there no feminists in Japan? Because they hunt whales"

The mods said they deleted them because my threads were all high quality and they don"t accept it here on MAL.
Only shitposts and useless threads like yours are allowed here.
So I moved to the reddit. There the mods are smarter and open minded.
May 1, 2016 9:08 AM

Jan 2013
They're pretty normal. I usually hang out at weekends and waste my time during the weekdays.
May 1, 2016 2:35 PM
Oct 2015
Well I could say that my life is very tiring because of the amount of time I have to spend in school and studying.
Still the weekends are normal, I watch TV shows, hang out with friends etc.
May 2, 2016 1:05 PM

Feb 2016
My days are pretty chill for the most part, but some unexpected things do happen that ruin my peace but I handle them in like the chillest way possible ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

I haven't experienced a complete shit filled day this week yet...
May 2, 2016 4:54 PM
Apr 2016
It's no fun if living itself is an intolerable burden. I get through the day by binge-reading manga/comics and playing some games.

More topics from this board

» Fill this thread with the most questionable statement or two you can think of!

IAmOdie - Apr 20

30 by Zarutaku »»
49 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

670 by SynthwaveCrusade »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » school uniform or no school uniform which is better? ( 1 2 )

deg - Feb 21

99 by LoveYourEyes »»
2 hours ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - Apr 19

38 by fae »»
2 hours ago

» What do you think about online friendship?

Mehwish_999 - Apr 21

42 by fae »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.