Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 1, 2016 4:27 AM

Dec 2014
Hoi, the name's thefreeloader and I am your run of the mill otaku. I am fine with every aspect of that personality but one; I have no friends ;-; I was hoping on this website I could rectify that by gaining some awesome anime friendu's!!!!

As you can probably see by my profile image I love Furudo Erika from Umineko But i also love a ton of other moe blubbs in entirely different genres! Although my favorite would have to be mystery, and if you add some wincest on top of that then I will melt like peanut butter!

I guess I should talk a bit about myself :3 Im 17 and a female I got some sweet facial hair and am 53.5kg I like to game and primarily use my pc (although I do play my ps2 for some JRPG's not available on pc) I also love hentai with a passion! But most of all I love Free! <3 <3 I have also recently become addicted to a webcomic called HomeStuck.

Anywho, if anyone is interested in talking then PM me c: I wont kill you, I think (hehe)

I love you all <3
May 1, 2016 5:20 AM

Jun 2015
Hey freeloader, welcome to MAL. :-)

May 1, 2016 8:02 AM
Jul 2018
Welcome to MAL! ^^
May 1, 2016 11:15 AM

Aug 2015
Welcome to the forums ^^
May 1, 2016 11:28 AM

Jul 2014
Hello and welcome to MAL & the forums! ヾ(^∇^)
People are generally kind here (unless you mess with them the wrong way of course lol), I hope you make lotsa friends!
. . . . . . . . . .
DO NOT touch my rice. . . . . .
I'm Asian. . . . . .
May 2, 2016 6:53 PM

Sep 2014
Holla thefreeloader! People are generally nice here, even my servants muhaha. However, beware of the evil Intergalactic Pandas. They're rude people. They always want to take over Earth. Those meanies.

You enjoy mystery with wincest? Don't think I ever encounter anything like that. In that case, you might want to check out the OVA's Angel Sanctuary. The OVA's are really terrible XD, especially the dialogue, but man do those siblings go all the way, and being gloriously over the top. Also, surprised to see we both seen the same amount of To Love Ru animes, and OVA. That, and also we some drastically different views on certain anime just going by the score.

thefreeloader said:

Anywho, if anyone is interested in talking then PM me c: I wont kill you, I think (hehe)

You can't kill me. I'm Lucifer muhahaha.

thefreeloader said:

I love you all <3

This is going to fast. I'm not sure I'm ready for this kind of commitment. (JK)

In all seriousness. Welcome to MAL, and enjoy your time here.
May 2, 2016 7:49 PM

Dec 2014
Arsene_Lucifer said:
Holla thefreeloader! People are generally nice here, even my servants muhaha. However, beware of the evil Intergalactic Pandas. They're rude people. They always want to take over Earth. Those meanies.

You enjoy mystery with wincest? Don't think I ever encounter anything like that. In that case, you might want to check out the OVA's Angel Sanctuary. The OVA's are really terrible XD, especially the dialogue, but man do those siblings go all the way, and being gloriously over the top. Also, surprised to see we both seen the same amount of To Love Ru animes, and OVA. That, and also we some drastically different views on certain anime just going by the score.

thefreeloader said:

You can't kill me. I'm Lucifer muhahaha.

thefreeloader said:

I love you all <3

This is going to fast. I'm not sure I'm ready for this kind of commitment. (JK)

In all seriousness. Welcome to MAL, and enjoy your time here.
From now on, you're my slave so add me as a friend, like, now! And don't get the wrong idea, it's not like I want to be your friend or anything..It's just that my orders would be hard to follow if you're not my friend...ye that's pretty much it!
May 2, 2016 8:12 PM

Jul 2010
May 3, 2016 1:11 AM

Jun 2015
Welcome to MAL & forum ^p^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

More topics from this board

» Hi everyone

fdasfdsadsa - 8 hours ago

3 by Loathsome »»
3 hours ago

» no longer lurking, always happy to befriend somebody!

not-perfect - Yesterday

7 by Loathsome »»
3 hours ago

» Greetings

Vapor_AU - Apr 20

5 by omorashi »»
10 hours ago

» Hi!

amk151999 - Apr 20

6 by omorashi »»
10 hours ago

» HI

Mehwish_999 - Apr 20

10 by omorashi »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.