Forum Settings
Forums

Sargon proves hes hes the psudo leftist iv always said he was

New
May 1, 2016 2:28 AM
Mar 2011
watch he attck the one of the only only true leftist on the whole site with his right waing cabal

well i guess every one on here would agree with hm cuase every one does

fuck Vee as well someone who cares on one thing about workers rights hes just a other corporatisit hard right winger winger who i hate but the right wing have alays been that way always

hes also anti union rights i wager

when it was the fucking unions that over thew communism in a=in alot of nation Poland for example

fuck him knwoing him he rabid anti semite to look in to the past is osming he needs to last tiime some onw with hard right views were in power in his antion wa sworld war two and they killed or other put 650k jews in ot death camps

kwning him he hardcre Zionist too just like sargon and just like sargon hero sammy boy is thus proving iim correct of him being psudo leftist and an anti semite

cause the left he claim to be a pat of but then betrays that LSR aposues was in the mian founed by unionsist like Kir hardy in him hom nation and mainly jews

ps fuck the right wing

oh the irony of the time of his post and my date of posting this topic

attcking the left on international labor day and i defend the old left in the left's day if he was the leftist to always proclams to be he would not be hind h scompouter he would be marching on this day f all days when the true left are out in UNISON with one another in all nations hell the union mrahces just ended here and dam right i was there as i hav been every year

#fucksargon #powerinunion # solidatyworldwide #fuckcoratism # fuckvee #fuckzionism
DateYutakaMay 1, 2016 2:36 AM
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
May 1, 2016 3:18 AM

Mar 2012
In English please
May 1, 2016 3:36 AM

Mar 2008
Date, stop the union inn the US is fucking horrible. Hardly anyone is a member because of the member fees so its an elitist group. So its not a good thing in every country.
May 1, 2016 3:37 AM
Mar 2011
traed said:
Date, stop the union inn the US is fucking horrible. Hardly anyone is a member because of the member fees so its an elitist group. So its not a good thing in every country.

so you anto workers rights then
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

May 1, 2016 4:00 AM

Mar 2008
DateYutaka said:

No, I'm saying in places like the US among some other those rights are dictated by an elitist group with their own intentions in mind more than the whole of all workers.
May 1, 2016 5:32 AM
Mar 2011
traed said:
DateYutaka said:

No, I'm saying in places like the US among some other those rights are dictated by an elitist group with their own intentions in mind more than the whole of all workers.

union are run so diffrentlly here there ran by the party here and strikes action wrk diffretn here onc the percentage i sast ot srtike action all union srtike in unison with each other itsa case of all union members are party members but not all party members are part of a union

ie you can jion if yur not ubionzed

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.