Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 30, 2016 7:43 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So that's how it feels to be "reborn"? Weird. About time the head exorcist showed up!
Apr 30, 2016 7:58 PM

Feb 2015
Another random power up, boring. Nice to see the Miko though, that was cool, cute kid too.
Apr 30, 2016 10:00 PM

Apr 2011
I thought he is like a clone or something. A child can also means that.
Apr 30, 2016 10:08 PM

Mar 2016
Yautja said:
Nice to see the Miko though, that was cool, cute kid too.

Not the Miko. Didn't you read the chapter?
Apr 30, 2016 10:36 PM

Feb 2015
Lulupus said:
Yautja said:
Nice to see the Miko though, that was cool, cute kid too.

I assumed it was Roku talking when it said my child, and considering it's dress I assumed Miko. But w.e.
May 1, 2016 12:37 AM

Mar 2016
Yautja said:
Lulupus said:

I assumed it was Roku talking when it said my child, and considering it's dress I assumed Miko. But w.e.

ch.21/22 already said that that is Seimei and it was Seimei that called Rokuro his child
May 1, 2016 12:43 AM

Feb 2015

Ah, well that's hardly what I figured Seimei would have looked like. That aside, I don't really bother remembering much about this particular manga. Not my cup of tea.
May 1, 2016 1:16 AM

Mar 2016
Yautja said:

Ah, well that's hardly what I figured Seimei would have looked like. That aside, I don't really bother remembering much about this particular manga. Not my cup of tea.

yeah, it's an unexpected form for a father character....well it's no wonder why you're complaining about it, because you don't understand what's going on
May 1, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
pretty many things that give unclear meanings.. wait for more chapter..
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
May 2, 2016 3:08 PM
Oct 2014
FrozenHour said:
That was very cute, when Rokuro said he wanted to look cool in front of his wife.

Yeah i just read it and was thinking, well you better kick some ass and survive now, I need to see some emotions from those two to each other. The wait is real though!!!
May 2, 2016 3:44 PM

Jan 2014
Arima sure is something else. I also find Seimei's shota form utterly cute.
May 4, 2016 6:52 PM
Jul 2009
Yautja said:

You can tell the one who said "my child" was the shota because he said it in an archaic form of speech. Unfortunately, that's lost in the translation, making it confusing. But I speak Japanese and I checked the raw and I can assure you the one who said that was the mystery shota.

On another note, this chapter makes it clear there's a big gap of power between Rokuro and Benio. Rokuro is strong enough give Hijirimaru a beating, while Benio was tied with Higano. Hijirimaru is raked 4th among the Basara, while Higano is ranked 9th. There's a big gap between them, and it seems the gap between Rokuro and Benio is about the same.

That's a shame. I wanted Rokuro and Benio to be more on par with each other, but now I'm pretty sure the author doesn't want that.
1idd0kunMay 4, 2016 6:57 PM
May 5, 2016 4:12 PM

Mar 2016
1idd0kun said:

On another note, this chapter makes it clear there's a big gap of power between Rokuro and Benio. Rokuro is strong enough give Hijirimaru a beating, while Benio was tied with Higano. Hijirimaru is raked 4th among the Basara, while Higano is ranked 9th. There's a big gap between them, and it seems the gap between Rokuro and Benio is about the same.

LulupusMay 5, 2016 4:22 PM
May 6, 2016 9:44 PM
Jul 2009
Lulupus said:
1idd0kun said:

Hijirimaru took that many attacks because Rokuro became that strong. Before he woke up, Rokuro got a new powerup from Seimei.
May 6, 2016 10:06 PM

Mar 2016
1idd0kun said:

Hijirimaru took that many attacks because Rokuro became that strong. Before he woke up, Rokuro got a new powerup from Seimei.

Rokuro didn't get a powerup though; Hijirimaru commented about the surge of power for only a moment before he woke up so that was just a wake up kick if anything; it went away after Rokuro gained consciousness. He just relied on his own strength and wits the rest of the fight until Benio showed up. And rather than a powerup, Rokuro actually used his brain during the fight, which surprised me. He fought close range in order to knock Hijirimaru's claws out of the way whenever he could to avoid getting hit and equipped Gaihou Goura when he got hit to decrease damage.

Hijirimaru could've dodged all of his attacks but he was immobilized for some reason, which gave Rokuro the opportunity to damage him...what I want to know is what caused him to freeze
LulupusMay 6, 2016 10:14 PM
May 7, 2016 12:58 AM
Jul 2009
Lulupus said:

Rokuro didn't get a powerup though

He did. There's a panel where it's shown that Seimei gave him power.

Lulupus said:
Hijirimaru commented about the surge of power for only a moment before he woke up so that was just a wake up kick if anything; it went away after Rokuro gained consciousness. He just relied on his own strength and wits the rest of the fight until Benio showed up. And rather than a powerup, Rokuro actually used his brain during the fight, which surprised me. He fought close range in order to knock Hijirimaru's claws out of the way whenever he could to avoid getting hit and equipped Gaihou Goura when he got hit to decrease damage.

Hijirimaru is ranked 4th among the Basara. Rokuro's normal power wouldn't even be able to scratch him. But this time Rokuro's punches were causing quite a lot of damage. That proves he got a massive power up.

Lulupus said:
Hijirimaru could've dodged all of his attacks but he was immobilized for some reason.

He wasn't immobilized. Rokuro was just too fast. And his punched were too powerful so Hijjirimaru was taking a lot of damage everytime he was hit. If he was immobilized he would have said though.
1idd0kunMay 7, 2016 1:06 AM
May 7, 2016 1:30 AM

Mar 2016
LulupusMay 7, 2016 1:52 AM
May 7, 2016 6:55 AM
Jul 2009
Lulupus said:

1idd0kunMay 7, 2016 7:31 AM
May 7, 2016 8:25 AM

Mar 2016
LulupusMay 7, 2016 8:52 AM
May 7, 2016 10:14 AM
Jul 2009
Lulupus said:

We'll have to wait, I guess. But for now I'm sticking to my guns.

Lulupus said:

May 7, 2016 1:23 PM

Mar 2016
LulupusMay 7, 2016 1:40 PM
May 7, 2016 1:55 PM
Jul 2009
Lulupus said:

Lulupus said:

May 7, 2016 4:47 PM

Mar 2016

LulupusMay 7, 2016 4:57 PM
May 8, 2016 9:32 AM
Jul 2009
Lulupus said:

Lulupus said:

Lulupus said:

May 13, 2016 9:04 AM

Aug 2010
So is that little girl/guy(?) the miko or Seimei or....? Interesting how it's revealed Rokuro remembers seeing that him/her before. Will we see anything more about Rokuro's past (before he was found in Magano by Seigen) soon?

Seeing the comments above, seems that the one who said "my child" is that little girl/guy omg is Rokuro like Seimei's child or what...! I need answers, hopefully I wont have to wait too long (ie next chapter please) o____o

Wonder if Rokuro got stronger because he saw that little girl/guy(?) or is he just 'awake' now, because he couldn't even move before he had this little conversation him/her. Hopefully the next battle between Rokuro and that Basara is not going to have an anti-climatic ending (ie it ends quickly) because it seems that the Basara's power just increased by a lot..unless Rokuro has something hidden in his sleeves still

And wow Arima is kinda badass? XD but I guess he is not a "Tsuchimikado" for nothing lol. But that evil smile though...does he know about Benio's guardian/enchanted form??? How much does this man know??!
blue-yMay 13, 2016 9:10 AM
May 18, 2016 11:32 PM

Mar 2016
@blue-y Should I answer your questions or are they rhetorical? xD
May 19, 2016 9:32 PM
Jul 2009
blue-y said:
So is that little girl/guy(?) the miko or Seimei or....?

Seimei

blue-y said:
Seeing the comments above, seems that the one who said "my child" is that little girl/guy omg is Rokuro like Seimei's child or what...! I need answers, hopefully I wont have to wait too long (ie next chapter please)

Rokuro is Seimei's child.
May 21, 2016 10:17 AM

Aug 2010
Lulupus said:
@blue-y Should I answer your questions or are they rhetorical? xD

I'm curious to know the answers but they're actually also rhetorical...XD

1idd0kun said:
blue-y said:
So is that little girl/guy(?) the miko or Seimei or....?

Seimei

blue-y said:
Seeing the comments above, seems that the one who said "my child" is that little girl/guy omg is Rokuro like Seimei's child or what...! I need answers, hopefully I wont have to wait too long (ie next chapter please)

Rokuro is Seimei's child.

Lol thanks for the info XD Hopefully we wont have to wait too long for explanations about Rokuro..
May 21, 2016 12:49 PM

Mar 2016
blue-y said:
Wonder if Rokuro got stronger because he saw that little girl/guy(?) or is he just 'awake' now, because he couldn't even move before he had this little conversation him/her.

He couldn't move because he was knocked out from headbutting Hijirimaru. Seimei gave him a wake-up kick.
May 28, 2016 5:03 PM
May 2016
*shipping intensifies* I want more :^(
Jul 4, 2016 9:30 AM
Jul 2016
My theory on who the sousei and miko actually are.

I think that Rokuro's enchanted guardian is Abe No Semei. There is plenty of proof for this and most people already know this. Kuzonoa calls Rokuro Semei. An impurity calls Rokuro Semei (zemei)(happens in chapter 3). In chapter 9 Mayura in impurity form says Semei while looking at Rokuro. The seal on his chest when his guardian is released is Semei's seal.

I think that Benio's enchanted guardian is the first basara Chinu. In chapter 28 we see a flashback where Shimon lists off the names of the basara, with images from the back of what they look like. If you count the images and match up the names to the ones we already know (Kamui, Higano and Hijirimaru) then you should see that the first basara Chinu has no image. Thats another reason why I believe that Benio's enchanted guardian is Chinu.

I think that Rokuro's guardian represents yang and Benio's Yin. We can see this by the seals on their backs when their enchanted guardian is released. This leads me onto who the miko is.

I believe the miko is and exorcist who has powers over both ying and yang. What Yuuto calls a true exorcist in chapter 14. The parents being the master of Yang (Semei) and the master of Yin (Chinu). The most powerful true exorcist will be born. I believe Arima is hiding this.

I think that Arima is hiding this because some exorcist would not agree with Chinu being an enchanted guardian and or the miko having power over yin.

Thats my theory I would love to hear others thoughts on it and what they think.
Jul 6, 2016 2:23 PM

Sep 2013
This is a pretty awesome chapter.

What's more awesome is that Basara doesn't have pig tails anymore.

That's probably the best part of this chapter for me.

Nov 15, 2017 6:28 PM

Dec 2016
Oh man that face Arima made when looking at Benio definitely was pretty evil, saw a post on one of these chapter forum pages saying that Benio's spirit guardian is somehow the strongest basara (the og post goes into better detail) and honestly that makes a lot of sense. That way when Rokuro, his guardian spirit being all good exorcist power and Benio's being made up of kegare power, their child would then have huge sums of power from each side which would be pretty badass.

Also let's go Rokuro show us something!!!
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 129 Discussion

ARK-13 - Apr 3

1 by landofthekwt »»
Apr 8, 7:23 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2014

9 by CronoGlasses »»
Apr 6, 2:45 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 128 Discussion

ARK-13 - Mar 3

2 by Yuri_NakamuraAB »»
Mar 5, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 127 Discussion

ARK-13 - Feb 1

1 by landofthekwt »»
Feb 4, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Sousei no Onmyouji Chapter 126 Discussion

ARK-13 - Jan 9

2 by Valliyn »»
Jan 14, 6:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.