Probably, maybe , could be
But surely not like this
BEST YeaR EVER!!!!
May 3, 2016 3:03 AM

Nov 2015
Zjj said:
GesuYarou said:
Yes..
Believe it or not anime has been getting better for the past couple of seasons..

You aren't watching bnha? wtf are you OP?

Boku No Hero has been good for a long time, it's called manga.

Read the title mr snarky pants.
It says
Has anime gotten better this year?

anime
May 3, 2016 3:09 AM

Nov 2012
I hate this season so much, it's lack of good OPs is disturbing.

May 3, 2016 4:17 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
@Kingof1k

yep, its always worked like this, people will never say that anything new is as good as anything from the last 30 years
May 3, 2016 4:34 AM

Apr 2016
Hmm... this year so far I would probably say yes, I believe that Anime has gotten better this year. some of my suggestions would probably be Erased, Kiznaiver, Big order, Mayoiga and Sakamoto desu ga. But there will probably be plenty of more great Anime coming this year its only been six months, I heard that Attack on Titan season 2 will come out this year and also the next season of Dangonronpa and there will probably be plenty of more great new Anime coming this year! (^-^)
May 3, 2016 4:36 AM

Apr 2016
Robiiii said:
Also Netoge seems really really good, hope the ending wont be as anticlimax as Erased, which was also good, but the ending was meh :p
if you like netoge i have no idea what to say to you cabron
May 3, 2016 4:40 AM

Apr 2013
Well, not really, depends on Fall tho
It is so dense. Every single image has so many things going on.
May 3, 2016 4:44 AM

Apr 2016
not sure, but i personally think there has been a lot of great animes this season. boku no hero academia, joker game (even though the show hurts my brain a little), sinbad no bouken, that anime that kinda looks like SNK that i forgot the name, etc. though there were times in certain seasons when i'm like, "holy shit anime is doomed!" so it really depends.
May 3, 2016 5:28 AM

Apr 2016
Robiiii said:
Trapsoul said:
if you like trap music i have no idea what to say to you cabron
if you like trap music i have no idea what to say to you cabron
just have a look on how bad u fucked up the quote and reflect on urself for a second

Bye.
May 3, 2016 5:29 AM

Feb 2015
Robiiii said:

Also Netoge seems really really good, hope the ending wont be as anticlimax as Erased

It won't be. Because it's character-driven and not plot-driven, Netoge will either slowly decline in quality as jokes get more stale, or it'll continue being about as good as it is now for the rest of the series.

Robiiii said:
Either way, Summer 2016 will def bring the heat with stuff like Mob Psycho 100

The cover looks like a bad OPM-clone.

Robiiii said:
(maybe) Rewrite

They're adapting a route that doesn't even exist in the game, so it's really impossible to tell how that one's going to go.

Robiiii said:
and SnS Season 2 :3

I can't wait for that one! Hopefully they finish up S2 before the manga arc where the
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
May 3, 2016 5:40 AM
Jun 2015
Its better than summer 2015 if that is saying much. There are a lot of decent slice of life anime and joker game seems pretty good. Nothing this season is extremely amazing but there is a lot of decent shows to watch.
May 4, 2016 12:01 AM
Feb 2015
Hell Yasss been enjoying this season more then any of the previous ones. With Super Lovers, Macross Delta, Kuromukuro, Sailor Moon and other reverse harems airing this year I'm super hype. 2016 definitely looks good for us females :'D
May 4, 2016 12:31 AM

Aug 2014
Gator said:
2016 is pretty bad so far if you compare it to last year, but last year was one of the best years in anime overall imo so there's that...
Last year wasn't all that great though. There were some great shows like Owarimonogatari, Rokka etc. but overall most of the stuff were quite average or just bad imo. This years had a fair amount of bad shows aswell, but overall had some hidden gems and great shows here and there, especially summer looks amazing compared to all seasons last year combined.
May 4, 2016 12:33 AM

Apr 2013
Snappynator said:
Gator said:
2016 is pretty bad so far if you compare it to last year, but last year was one of the best years in anime overall imo so there's that...
Last year wasn't all that great though. There were some great shows like Owarimonogatari, Rokka etc. but overall most of the stuff were quite average or just bad imo. This years looks more promising, especially summer got quite alot of interesting shows.

Guess that depends on taste alone, summer has 5 shows I'm interested in with 4 of them being sequels though. One could argue if that's a good season, I mostly look at the new stuff :3
May 4, 2016 12:37 AM

Aug 2014
Gator said:
Snappynator said:
Last year wasn't all that great though. There were some great shows like Owarimonogatari, Rokka etc. but overall most of the stuff were quite average or just bad imo. This years looks more promising, especially summer got quite alot of interesting shows.

Guess that depends on taste alone, summer has 5 shows I'm interested in with 4 of them being sequels though. One could argue if that's a good season, I mostly look at the new stuff :3
Well sequels is definitely another matter I suppose, you do have a point that alot of the good shows are sequels...well it's still to early to call this year better for now, I suppose, but atleast it's not all that bad.
May 6, 2016 5:38 AM

Feb 2014
Oh, Jfc. What have i done. Er,I'll probably read through the pages whenever I can.

I'm currently watching Shinsekai Yori but I'm gonna put it on hold so I can watch a few episode of ashita no Joe or monster.

It might be because my taste has change. I don't really like watching generic anime. 😫

Thanks. Everyone.
The higher I get , The lower I'll sink.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bare feet or pantyhoses?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

15 by Adnash »»
20 seconds ago

» Does being an anime fan make you proud or embarassed?

BuddhaIsBetter - Yesterday

41 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
51 seconds ago

» Do you drop shows?

EverRealm - Today

42 by Yuu_Kanzaki »»
3 minutes ago

» Early-mid 2000s anime – what are your thoughts?

Haneken2086 - 3 minutes ago

0 by Haneken2086 »»
3 minutes ago

» Credit cards companies are forcing the Hentai industry

Dije - 6 hours ago

30 by traed »»
3 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.